Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Are You Looking For A Legit Way To Make A Passive Income Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Looking For A Legit Way To Make A Passive Income Online? (194 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way / Legit Way To Withdraw Your Paypal Fund Into Your Naija Account At N360/$ / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Much Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For A Legit Way To Make A Passive Income Online? by Olamoney1010: 2:31pm On May 19, 2023
Are you looking for a legit way to make a passive income online?

Maybe you desire to have a side hustle that brings you EXTRA CASH every month?

Perhaps you will be happy if someone taught you how to can spend a few hours or days to create ONE PRODUCT and get paid for this one task for life.

If this sounds like what you’d want for yourself, then this book is for you.

July 24, 2019, was when I left my job and went full time into Kindle Direct Publishing. I signed up on Amazon KDP in 2017 and it was all trial and error, trying to figure out what works.

I watch countless YouTube videos and took a number of courses looking for that hidden gem.

How I wish I was able to come across an ebook like this that made Self-Publishing this easy

It took me over two years to crack the Amazon code. As soon as I did, my income grew exponentially and I quickly left my job in 2019 to focus full time on KDP.

I have never looked back to date.

With Amazon, your book can be read in every country while you get paid from the comfort of your for this One tine effort.

As stated before, this is the kind of book I wish to read when I first started. I have put together over five years of my experiments and experience in this you can learn and master in a few days or weeks.

When you’re done reading, you will understand clearly how to write your own book from scratch, self publish it on KDP, and market it for profit

In this ebook, you'll learn the following:

πŸ“Œ How to master Bestseller Research Secrets that will set you up for success

Bestseller Niche research mastery
How to find profitable Keywords
How to craft a perfect customer avatar that will get buyers to purchase your ebook and not your competitors.
10 HOT reasons why people buy and how you can utilize those reasons to rake in sales for your ebook

πŸ“Œ FREE Amazon KDP Account Set up

How to create and add a foreign Bank account to KDP that sends payment straight to your naira account @BLACK MARKET RATE
Step by step guide on how to take your Tax interview like a pro

πŸ“Œ Best Seller Book Research Secrets

3 Proven methods to create the best selling book
How to get indexed and ranked for profitable keywords in your niche
How to access and enter Amazon best-selling book markets (niches)
How to locate best selling keywords, niches, and books
Best Seller Book pricing technique
Best Seller Book Modelling
Best Seller book research checklist

πŸ“Œ Best Selling Book Creation Strategy

Best pen name secrets no one talks about
10 proven steps anyone can follow to create a killer book title
Book content generation insight
Book outsourcing best practices
How to format professional eBook customers will be happy reading.

πŸ“Œ Book Publishing Secrets

Craft a crazy sales pitch using your Book Description and Formatting it the right way
Ebook (Kindle) Cover design best practices
Paperback cover design
Best Selling Book Conversion Secrets
Kindle, Paperback, and Hardcover Book Publishing

Grab your copy straight away and begin to print your own money with this side hustle.

EBOOK MAIN FEE : $10 (N5,000)

BONUS PRICE : $6 (3000)

This offer is only available for FAST ACTION TAKERS as the price will return to normal soon

So, what are you waiting for, jump in now and start making your income in dollars. For more information about +2348064409352

(1) (Reply)

Meet Sanmi Lajuwomi, A Young Businessman Redefining The Nigerian Business Space / Airtel, Glo, And 9mobile Experienced A Loss Of 4,765 Customers To MTN In Q1 2023 / Your Opinion (dangote Refinery A Blessing To The Masses Or..)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.