Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Halle Berry 3 Months Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halle Berry 3 Months Pregnant (3035 Views)

Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? / Halle Berry Vs Toni Braxton Who's Beautiful? / Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halle Berry 3 Months Pregnant by aadun: 11:21am On Sep 05, 2007
Halle Berry pregnant at 41
Last updated at 08:11am on 5th September 2007

Comments (1)

Oscar winner Halle Berry is pregnant with her first baby at 41, she confirmed last night.

Referring to her boyfriend Gabriel Aubry, 32, she said: "Yes, I am three months pregnant! Gabriel and I are beyond excited, and I've waited a long time for this moment in life.

She added: "Now the next seven months will be the longest of my life!"

The has already given a lot of thought to parenthood, telling InStyle magazine earlier this year: "I want my kids to realize it's only through hard work that any success or real joy comes.

"It's not about money, it's the intangible rewards – having integrity and doing what you say you're going to do."

The baby is due on Valentine's Day. The magazine also reports that Berry will be carefully monitored during the pregnancy, not only because of her age but also because she is a diabetic.

She reportedly is being treated by a doctor who specializes in high-risk pregnancies.

The X-Men and Perfect Stranger beauty, who has been dating model Gabriel Aubrey since 2005, was preparing to headline Tulia, a movie about a drug and racial profiling scandal in Tulia, Texas.

However, due to the 41-year-old actress's pregnancy, the film will not start shooting next month as planned.

The film, which was to be directed by John Singleton and co-star Berry's Monster's Ball love interest, Billy Bob Thornton, has not been shelved entirely and producers may decide to pick it up at a later date.

Berry has been married twice, to baseball player David Justice and musician Eric Benet, and says she has no plans to wed again.

Parents in waiting: Halle Berry is expecting her first child with model Gabriel Aubry

Re: Halle Berry 3 Months Pregnant by yogun(f): 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2007
happy for her. seems like all celebs chics wants to be baby mama now wit d likes of Halle, Char, Xtina, Brig etc
Re: Halle Berry 3 Months Pregnant by labiyemmy(m): 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2007
so?
Re: Halle Berry 3 Months Pregnant by aadun: 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2007
Incase u are just switching on to the fat that this whole section is just about proclaimaitions about folk most on here don't know, so an additional "announcement" should not give u cause to need a justification for any post on here,
hope that answers ur so,

besides some folk want express congratulations to her , so why not??
I'm sure u wouldn't say that if it was the perfunctionary "who is hotter debate" infact I hope that puts all that to rest now that she is about to become a mum,
Re: Halle Berry 3 Months Pregnant by yogun(f): 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2007
so?

soya
Re: Halle Berry 3 Months Pregnant by iice(f): 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2007
I read about this earlier on today. . .congrats to her o!!
Re: Halle Berry 3 Months Pregnant by Nobella(f): 6:08am On Sep 06, 2007
Congs to the couple, I bet those two will have achild so pretty we shall need glasses to look at her/him. I love that couple
Re: Halle Berry 3 Months Pregnant by dollyshow(f): 7:39am On Sep 06, 2007
congrats to them, they both look fine, Their baby will be so so so beautiful.

I love halle berry!
Re: Halle Berry 3 Months Pregnant by jesusfreak(f): 9:32am On Sep 06, 2007
awwww

dey look so cute together

and im happy for halle, every woman deserves to have what she just got. kiss
Re: Halle Berry 3 Months Pregnant by BABEELOVE(f): 11:35am On Sep 06, 2007
So, so, so happy for her. Happiness is where you find it---race does not matter! Best wishes Halle!!!!!!!!!!! kiss
Re: Halle Berry 3 Months Pregnant by Modups1(f): 1:07pm On Sep 06, 2007
no to marraiges but yes to babies hmmmmmmmmmmmm
wish her d best
Re: Halle Berry 3 Months Pregnant by efuah(f): 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2007
wowwwwwwww am happy for her
Re: Halle Berry 3 Months Pregnant by moondust(m): 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2007
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! this girl is so hot that even menopause cannot stop her. u gooooooo , girl!!!! cheesy
Re: Halle Berry 3 Months Pregnant by tblack(m): 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2007
she get luck menopause ang fibriod no cacth am :d
Re: Halle Berry 3 Months Pregnant by trendy(f): 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2007
lucky mama, lucky baby
Re: Halle Berry 3 Months Pregnant by omoge(f): 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2007
soooooooo happy for her wink
Re: Halle Berry 3 Months Pregnant by kemisole(f): 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2007
me tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Halle Berry 3 Months Pregnant by uchetobi(f): 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2007
am happy for her. Thsis is one beautiful woman that has gone through a lot, am happy she has something as cherishable and personal as a child to look foward to
Re: Halle Berry 3 Months Pregnant by Hugoboi(m): 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2007
So who's the baby daddy?
Re: Halle Berry 3 Months Pregnant by trendy(f): 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2007
read the first post again
Re: Halle Berry 3 Months Pregnant by Free(f): 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2007
yea damn finally geez, lol

am happy 4 her grin grin grin
Re: Halle Berry 3 Months Pregnant by uchetracy: 11:16am On Oct 20, 2007
i soo lve halle and am happy for.it was so emotional on her 40th bday when she was telling oprah that she hoped the chances of being a mother hasn't passed her as that was going to be the best and biggest new thing in her life.
now her dreams are realised am soooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooo hapy for her u go girl
Re: Halle Berry 3 Months Pregnant by jaybaby(f): 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2007
Good 4 her!

(1) (Reply)

Full Defination Of Dagrin / Funke Akindele Ready To Premiere New Movie(omo Ghetto) / My Exclusive Interview With Mr. Tomisin Fashina, The Handsome CEO Of Yookos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.