Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

JAPA: The Ideal Age For Nigerians Who Want To Immigrate Abroad - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / JAPA: The Ideal Age For Nigerians Who Want To Immigrate Abroad (2640 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Immigrate Abroad Just To Do Fraud??? / How To Immigrate To Canada Within 6 Months / 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAPA: The Ideal Age For Nigerians Who Want To Immigrate Abroad by Focusmind: 10:13am On May 20, 2023
ednut1:
This is not true. Age is not required for you to get a job in most countries as long as you are not looking old and impaired . Many Nigerians in usa, Canada, uk, UAE are working with Nigerian degrees including me. So this myth of they don’t recognize Nigerian degree is a lie. BSC from Lasu with 3 years experience from KPMG, access bank, Nestle will get job in usa or Canada faster than a Nigerian that did msc in usa or Canada but has no tangible work experience. You can go to LinkedIn and verify . Nigerian nurses and Doctors in Uk are they not using Degrees from Nigeria I know people who entered tech and nursing in their late 30s and 40s and are cashing out today in same abroad. But if your field has lots of available indigenes they may take them over you. So na to be strategic and wise:

Seun and Nairaland needs to hire you on this forum as an independent advisor/counselor to Nigerian youths on migration - related matters. Many are always getting it wrong with their migration decisions. Some uninformed people are also here dishing out half truths.
Lots of my friends from the financial sector, the big four, consulting and upstream sectors are working in Canada with their Nigerian degrees, even entering the workforce in mid forties and thirties after getting their PR
Re: JAPA: The Ideal Age For Nigerians Who Want To Immigrate Abroad by AfahaAbia(m): 4:06pm On May 20, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

I think your only chances are Canada but I doubt you will be given the visa from Nigeria even if you have the money cause of your age. I would avoid the UK. Probably focus on Finland as they don't care for your age and citizenship is in 4 years.

Nope you're very wrong
Re: JAPA: The Ideal Age For Nigerians Who Want To Immigrate Abroad by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:26pm On May 20, 2023
ednut1:
This is not true. Age is not required for you to get a job in most countries as long as you are not looking old and impaired . Many Nigerians in usa, Canada, uk, UAE are working with Nigerian degrees including me. So this myth of they don’t recognize Nigerian degree is a lie. BSC from Lasu with 3 years experience from KPMG, access bank, Nestle will get job in usa or Canada faster than a Nigerian that did msc in usa or Canada but has no tangible work experience. You can go to LinkedIn and verify . Nigerian nurses and Doctors in Uk are they not using Degrees from Nigeria I know people who entered tech and nursing in their late 30s and 40s and are cashing out today in same abroad. But if your field has lots of available indigenes they may take them over you. So na to be strategic and wise:

Make I follow your moniker, I like the way you comment on travel issues.

As a prospective japarian above 30, I will like to have more response like yours fill my followings on nairaland notification corner at the top.
Re: JAPA: The Ideal Age For Nigerians Who Want To Immigrate Abroad by gforce5: 10:20am On May 22, 2023
Ladies and Gentlemen, listen to this man. He has said all that is needed to be said. This is a man that has been in the system like me. He has basically captured the theme of this topic.
pansophist:
The best is if you leave Nigeria as a teenager, or at best, right after high school. Then do your university there, in the language of that country. That's a sure way to integrate.

You'll make friends, speak the language in a professional and academical level, date, and have no responsibilities to anyone (wife, kids, parents). You're still at an impressionable age.

Also, it's an age where many channels for naturalization (becoming a citizen) is opened to you. Channels such as through marriage and work. Which getting will be easy because you're at that age range.

At worse, come for masters if you can't come for bsc. Getting a job is easier with a degree from the host country. In any case, the younger you are, the better. But if to suffer is your hobby, then try this.

Come with a visit visa in your 30's when you're married with responsibilities, where you can't work legally, with no educational qualifications except "God will make a way", lol. Then you'll understand what suffering means.

And to make thunder scatter you finish, come as an unmarried woman in your 30's, with a visitor visa but with the intention to stay permanently.Then you'll realize that the " I'm independent and don't need no man" doesn't apply here grin

2 Likes

Re: JAPA: The Ideal Age For Nigerians Who Want To Immigrate Abroad by Roo4Gray: 10:20am On May 23, 2023
🛫STUDY AND WORK IN VIETNAM 🇻🇳🇻🇳If you are interested in studying and working in Vietnam ( jobs available are English teaching or part time jobs were you earn enough to save more than 800$💵a month after all expenses depending on your experience and qualifications) and you have the following documents listed below, you can send a mail to this email address: bademosiking@yahoo.com or to make more inquiries you can call this number

+2349092263827 Documents:
1)Educational qualifications (waec, Bsc, BA, OND, HND, PGD and it's Transcripts)

2) Police Certificate

3) Medical Certificate

4) Convid 19 vaccination card

5) International passport ( must have blank pages and up to 1 year validity)

6) passport photograph (cool

7) Curriculum vitae

cool Personal Statement of account ( up to 2500 dollars or if u have a sponsor with this exact amount or more along with a sponsorship letter). Slots are limited as 6 individuals are needed for this program. If you have requested documents, Send your inquiry mails to the email address listed above along with the documents that you have and we can ascertain its eligibility. I intend to commence next week after the inauguration. If you have further inquiries to make , send a mail or DM and all questions will be answered. Also benefits will be discussed for the Vietnam application and assitance with the document 5 and the certification of document ( 1,2,3) and overall a successful application. Finally if you are in Lagos it will be better for effective communication as I will need to meet you personally to discuss. Please if you do not have number 5 and 1 documents ready, applying will not be possible as the time is limited to acquire those documents. Classes commences very soon. Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Won 2009 American Visa Lottery (green Card) ! / Is There Any University In France That Lectures In English Language? / How To Pass USA Student Interview Visa In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.