Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Know Your Religion Population (pictures) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Know Your Religion Population (pictures) (44708 Views)

Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' / If This Isn't Happening In Your Church Then Just Know Your Pastor Needs Help / Hey Christians, How Much Can You Really Say To Defend Your Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by gloryman91: 7:34am On May 21, 2023
Justpassingby45:

IF WE FOLLOW REAL MUSLIM THEY ARE NOT UPTO 500M. THOSE WHO FOLLOWED MUHAMMAD TEACHING NOT THOSE WHO CLAIM THAT JESUS IS MUSLIM WHICH CAN NEVER HAPPEN.

Jesus(Pbuh) is a Muslim.

A Muslim never discriminate among the Prophets of Allah, from Adam(Pbuh) to Muhammad Rusullahi(SAW).
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 7:35am On May 21, 2023
mastermaestro:

Just chill until you see Mohammed bin Salman granting licenses to pentecostal churches to operate in Saudi Arabia. Na there you go know say JESUS CHRIST is the true LORD. You will wake up soon.

So Christians hope of entering Arabia lies on Muhammad IBN Salman and not The Holy Spirit/Jehovah/Jesus?

Lol

The stuff you people say Sha.
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by gloryman91: 7:38am On May 21, 2023
foleskay:

Publish ur own facts now? Its a fact that Christianity is d biggest religion in d world. Its spread is all over d world even in Islamic middle east. Same cannot b said of islam in south and north americas. Theyre almost 99% Christians

So many abandoned churches have been converted to Mosques in both Europe and America.

Fastest growing religion in the world all over accepted by the intellectuals unlike others just following dogmatically.
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Nobody: 7:42am On May 21, 2023
Lukuluku69:

And what you know of Christ was revealed directly by Jehovah himself? The way you guys think Sha!

Who is this one??
And what sense have u made here?
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by foleskay(m): 7:42am On May 21, 2023
gloryman91:

So many abandoned churches have been converted to Mosques in both Europe and America.

Fastest growing religion in the world all over accepted by the intellectuals unlike others just following dogmatically.
Mention just one church that has been converted to mosque in Europe or US in modern time. Fastest growing with no positive influence on human kind. Getat
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Nobody: 7:47am On May 21, 2023
Lukuluku69:

And what you know of Christ was revealed directly by Jehovah himself? The way you guys think Sha!

Think like human before quoting people....
You weren't the one mentioned yet u came here with Ur loosed brain to talk about how people think....Did u see any insult in that comment i made...?
You no get sense o...
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by IPDGP: 8:13am On May 21, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

U go university? 🤷‍♂️
wink wink wink wink smiley
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by eteba(m): 8:27am On May 21, 2023
We Jah Rastafarians totally reject this figure, we're in hundreds of millions. Inec is involved ni!
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 9:01am On May 21, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Who is this one??
And what sense have u made here?

This "one" only popped up to show you the risibility of your thinking and hope cheesy

If you don't get it, just jog on ...
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 9:03am On May 21, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

You weren't the one mentioned yet u came here with Ur loosed brain to talk about how people think....Did u see any insult in that comment i made...?
You no get sense o...

Sir Dunce, you quoted someone, no crime if someone quotes you. This is a Public Forum and not a Convo in your bedroom. undecided
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 9:05am On May 21, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

You no get sense o...

And did you see or read any insult in my initial mention before you asked me to think like a human and calling me this one?
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 9:17am On May 21, 2023
shegzhkn:

I'm telling you right now that oil allow Saudi to export Islam across the globe & really are you gonna [/b]be comparing Nigeria oil reserve with that of Saudi with much lower population.

Saudi Arabia became a Nation in 1937. Oil was discovered in Arabia in the 50s, I think are you now saying that were no Muslims or Islam amongst other people of the world prior to 1937 and 1950s?

Make una dey ease up on this exaggerations sometimes. For your information, there have been Muslims in most part of the world for at least 1,000 years! So, what is that talk about Saudi oil being the instrument of Islam spread?
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by shegzhkn: 9:26am On May 21, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Saudi Arabia became a Nation in 1937. Oil was discovered in Arabia in the 50s, I think are you now saying that were no Muslims or Islam amongst other people of the world prior to 1937 and 1950s?

Make una dey ease up on this exaggerations sometimes. For your information, there have been Muslims in most part of the world for at least 1,000 years! So, what is that talk about Saudi oil being the instrument of Islam spread?
Oil was actually discovered in 1930s but what I am saying is this - the greenback gotten from the sale of oil made Saudi export and propagate Islam (wahabism) across the globe and that a fact - it called petro-islam (find out).
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by jamiuolaleye: 9:30am On May 21, 2023
illicit:
Why don't traditional worshippers have a worship day and public holidays especially in Africa

They are marginalised

undecided
Abeg go to court...na ojoro !
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 9:31am On May 21, 2023
shegzhkn:

Oil was actually discovered in 1930s but what I am saying is this - the greenback gotten from the sale of oil made Saudi export and propagate Islam (wahabism) across the globe and that a fact - it called petro-islam (find out).

Wahabism is not Islam Sir.

Ok. Oil was discovered in the 1930s, are you then saying this Wahabism of a thing has never left Saudi Arabia pre-1930?

The Persians have been Muslims for over Thirteen Centuries, the Turkmen have been Muslims for hundreds of years and as you might have know, a certain Uthman Dan Fodio was Muslim and founded and Empire, was it the same Arabia oil money that was discovered in 1930s that funded his Jihad in the 1880s?

Baba, rest that thinking abeg
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by shegzhkn: 9:42am On May 21, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Ok. Oil was discovered in the 1930s, are you then saying this Wahabism of a thing has never left Saudi Arabia pre-1930?

The Persians have been Muslims for over Thirteen Centuries, the Turkmen have been Muslims for hundreds of years and as you might have know, a certain Uthman Dan Fodio was Muslim and founded and Empire, was it the same Arabia oil money that was discovered in 1930s that funded his Jihad in the 1880s?

✌️
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by miketayo(m): 9:52am On May 21, 2023
AntiChristian:

Are they killing themselves in Palestine or Ukraine?

in Palestine yes, as well as Arab and African Countries.
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Nobody: 10:12am On May 21, 2023
Lukuluku69:

This "one" only popped up to show your the risibility of your thinking and hope cheesy

If you don't get it, just jog on ...

Dingbat!!!
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Nobody: 10:13am On May 21, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Always capping trash....Little brain
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by BinamRex: 10:17am On May 21, 2023
AntiChristian:
Islam is coming up!

Yeah, coming up in terrorism.
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 10:42am On May 21, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Always capping trash....Little brain

I just love it when a Hail Zeus worshipper is owned and made to look empty as they truly are. cool
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:43am On May 21, 2023
[quote author=BarrElChapo post=123259054]African traditional religion 100m that’s a joke though
Why do you say so
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 10:45am On May 21, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Dingbat!!!

Oh I get it. That is your Ancestors Compound name?

When you expose how shallow and brainwashed they are, then the abuses flow.

Keep it. That was your Ancestors ways, so who are you not to follow in their depraved ways?

Lol
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:07am On May 21, 2023
motayoayinde:

ISLAM IS HERE!!!

THE FIGURE FOR CHRISTIANITY IS DECADES OLD AND DOESN'T REPRESENT THE PRESENT REALITIES.

SO MANY OF THOSE "CHRISTIANS" ARE NOW ATHEISTS/AGNOSTICS/NON AFFILIATED etc.

Will you die if you don't practice your taqqiya for allah?
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Nobody: 11:21am On May 21, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Oh I get it. That your Ancestors Compound name?

When you expose how shallow and brainwashed they are, then the abuses flow.

Keep it. That was your Ancestors ways, so who are you not to follow in their depraved ways?

Lol

You are a complete dunce...
You quoted me and said "That's how u people think sha"....
Go tell that to Ur father and wait to know if its an insult...
You want to argue about religion
You are a big fool.
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 11:24am On May 21, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

You are a complete dunce...
You quoted me and said "That's how u people think sha"....
Go tell that to Ur father and wait to know if its an insult...
You want to argue about religion
You are a big fool.

Wereydinho the hail Zeus worshipper, is this all you've got? I know more trash resides in you. Dig deep because you can do better than this.
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Nobody: 11:35am On May 21, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Wereydinho the hail Zeus worshipper, is this all you've got? I know more trash resides in you. Dig deep because you can do better than this.

U can't stand this person u are quoting in all ramifications....
You are a kid...Bleep off
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 11:38am On May 21, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

U can't stand this person u are quoting in all ramifications....
You are a kid...Bleep off

Werey keep patronizing your sorry self. I can't stand who? You? You must be an Escapee of a mental home to think such thoughts.

Methuselah you too jog on ......
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by leofab(f): 11:43am On May 21, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Oga, how is atheism a religion na? 🤷‍♂️
Your figures sef dey exaggerated one Kain! 🥴

You say atheism/non religious, and you still call am religion!🙄
not communicating is a form of communication…
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 21, 2023
leofab:
not communicating is a form of communication…
And how does that relate to "atheism is not a religion"?🤷‍♂️
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Fattesticles: 12:06pm On May 21, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

And how does that relate to "atheism is not a religion"?🤷‍♂️

Talk matured
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 21, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Werey keep patronizing your sorry self. I can't stand who? You? You must be an Escapee of a mental home to think such thoughts.

Methuselah you too jog on ......

Does this one have sense at all...??
Always capping like an illiterate...
Jackass!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User / Foursquare Gospel Church Pastor Accused Of Demanding Sex From His Workers (Pics) / Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.