Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Know Your Religion Population (pictures) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Know Your Religion Population (pictures) (44776 Views)

Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' / If This Isn't Happening In Your Church Then Just Know Your Pastor Needs Help / Hey Christians, How Much Can You Really Say To Defend Your Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 10:48am On May 23, 2023
Lawag3:

And I tell you Abraham did offer sacrifices to God thanksgiving sacrifices sin offerings even Islam agrees you know “Abraham and Ismael ”

Your good works can not get you to heaven if it can then salvation is by the power of man. Don't you agree.

I'm still waiting for your abominable quotes from Paul.

Abraham and ishmael episode is a TEST OF FAITH. if you truly LOVE ME, give that ONE THING YOU CHERISHED MOST ON EARTH to ME. That, my friend is SACRIFICE and not The Blood and Gore of anything. It was a Test of Faith which Father and Son passed as such, ALL the Nations of the World shall be blessed. That is what you are witnessing with Islam.

Salvation through works of Righteousness can't be man made because God explicitly stated that in the Scriptures. Worship me and do good. Do that and Salvation is yours. It is God's Promise.
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 10:52am On May 23, 2023
Lawag3:

You underestimate sin. I used the law court analogy for you. God is just and for sin to be blotted out the penalty for sin must be paid.

600 hundred years later during the time of Mohammed the bible was accepted as the word of God the injil. There is no different stories of the gospel everyone told the same story from a different perspective take the book of John and mark for example. John of all the disciples was closest to Jesus when he wrote he wrote with great detail when the book of mark told us Jesus shouted with a loud voice and died John told us what Jesus said exactly when he shouted before he died mark told us of people being with Jesus when he died John went ahead and called the name of the people with Jesus. There is no gospel in the bible that says Jesus said something or did something and another gospel that says Jesus did not do all this things non what so ever. The bible was compiled about 65 years after the death of Jesus the Quran was compiled about 350 years after Mohammed was edited by a goat who ate some pages off . And you question how authentic the bible is that's an irony. They believe him because Paul was on his way to kill the christians in Damascus just like the way he killed the ones in Jerusalem. Everybody knew about it. on his way had a vision remember he had two people with him who said they heard a voice but did not see who was speaking. Paul said he saw Jesus and he said Jesus spoke to him. Paul became blind from the vision and he said Jesus told him to go to a certain street to meet a Christian called Ananias who was the christian leader in Damascus before that Jesus has already spoken with Ananias telling him not to worry about Paul ( his name wasn't Paul at first he changed his name from Saul to Paul after he converted ). Ananias healed Paul. Paul then testified the christians in Damascus were surprised because they knew Paul and what he has done before so they gave thanks to God . Paul went back to Jerusalem where he joined the christians some wanted to kill him but Ananias stopped them.

Anything Paul did Jesus has already done it
The pharisees asked Jesus why he was always among bad people he told them that only sick people need a doctor and it was those people he was sent to.

Jesus never told the disciples not to enter the house of the gentiles. He said himself was sent to the lost of Israel not the disciples. He told them to preach the gospel to the ends of the earth. Bring me a verse of the bible that Jesus said to the disciples do not preach to the gentiles just the Jews and I will convert to Islam. The disciples did not want to eat with the gentiles because they thought they were superior to them. Paul only told them that they were all equal before God Jew or gentile I see nothing abominable about that.

Before Paul the disciples had already preached to gentiles at the pentecost they even spoke gentile languages. Philip and the Ethiopian eunuch even peter preached to Cornelius. So the disciples only did not want to eat with the gentiles. They had no problem preaching to them.

Which other quotes of Paul do you have a problem with.

Matthew 10:5-8 (KJV) These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Raf4: 12:51pm On May 23, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

In fact, the foundations of mother science and math was laid down by Islamic communities. And today, atheists are the ones defending education especially in the west.

The same islamic communities that have been at loggerheads with western education and civilization for centuries? Thank God for the likes of UAE that is embracing western education and civilization recently.
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lawag3: 9:35pm On May 23, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Sins and Sinning is a great transgression but you my friend is over cooking the remedy. The City of Nineveh sinned and God forgave them without any sacrifice nor the gore and blood of any human required for that. Refresh your learning with that story again.

The Bible was not accepted as the Injil as you stated. Or are you insinuating that the Jews of Arabia had the Gospels and Paul's Letter incorporated with their Torah? That would be a ridiculous thing to say and imagined! The injil is the Gospel Jesus preached and not the Laws of Moses nor the Teachings of the Israelites Prophets. The Injil is The Good News of the Coming Kingdom of God to be established by the Son of Man. So, don't let us get it twisted.

And yes there were different version of Jesus stories just a little over 25-30 years after he mission ended. To claim ignorance of this show either deceit or ignorance in itself. There were many Gospels written and in Circulation. And to let you know, read the opening Four Paragraphs of Luke. He said "Many" have written about it and he too want to do so. I am sure you know you can't use many for Four? Can you?

Lol @ a Goat eating some part of the Quran 350 years! That was funny really. You got jokes. The Prophet had over 17,000 Companions. If you research it well, quite a large number of them can actually recite the whole Quran from Memory. So, what with a goat eating it some 350 years after?!

As for Paul, he said he was lying to abound God's Glory. There are so many stuff he said and did to appeal to Gentiles. Amongst them is Circumcision, eating of Pork etc. He declared all meat clean and Circumcision a curse! In this wise, the Apostle were afraid of him because of his teachings. And to cap it all, he claimed he is the Apostle to the Gentiles. Can you imagine? The Twelve Jesus picked and trained for at least three years were told " Matthew 10:5-7 (KJV) These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand" but this solitary One Man Army who saw Jesus once in a Vision was the one chosen for the whole world? Does that make sense to you? And why did Jesus not show himself again at least to Peter who was supposed to feed his sheep that he has commissioned another Disciple for the Gentiles job?

It was Paul that started the Son of God teaching, the Atonement doctrines, the Rapture Nonsense and many more. I don't have to detail them because when you see Christians differing on Doctrines, 90% of such cases was/is as a result of Paul fangled doctrines.

Have you ever trouble your head why Jesus did not introduce Paul to the Disciples with a Vision but a Certain Barnabas had to do it? Have you?

I know the injil is the gospel so if Mohammed did not think that it was changed why do you think so.

It's from your Hadith

الأَعْلَى، عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ إِسْحَاقَ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ أَبِي بَكْرٍ، عَنْ عَمْرَةَ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، ‏.‏ وَعَنْ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنِ الْقَاسِمِ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ لَقَدْ نَزَلَتْ آيَةُ الرَّجْمِ وَرَضَاعَةُ الْكَبِيرِ عَشْرًا وَلَقَدْ كَانَ فِي صَحِيفَةٍ تَحْتَ سَرِيرِي فَلَمَّا مَاتَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وَتَشَاغَلْنَا بِمَوْتِهِ دَخَلَ دَاجِنٌ فَأَكَلَهَا بنفأكلتها

Narrated Aisha: When the verse of stoning and verse of suckling an adult ten times descended, they were written on a piece of paper and kept under my pillow. Following the demise of Prophet Muhammad a tame sheep ate the piece of paper whilst we were mourning.

I did not make that up.

In the Old Testament in the laws of the covenant that God gave to Israel, God specifically forbade the Israelites to eat pork (Leviticus 11:7). He considered them unclean animals. In Isaiah 65: 1-5, God says that He is not pleased with those who eat the flesh of pigs. When we read in the New Testament, it seems that Israelites did not keep pigs, but gentiles (non-Jews) did. The story of the demon possessed man in Luke 8:26-39 and the story of the lost son in Luke 15:11-32 both include pigs and occurred in countries/districts other than Israel.

What makes man unclean?
In Mark 7:18-19, Jesus was teaching His disciples. He said, “Don’t you see that nothing that enters a man from the outside can make him unclean? For it doesn’t go into his heart but into his stomach and then out of his body.” Mark adds – “in saying this, Jesus declared all foods clean”.

In Acts 10 when God was preparing Peter to present the Gospel to the Gentiles, He gave Peter a vision. A sheet full of unclean animals came down from heaven and voice said “kill and eat,” but Peter said he couldn’t because he had never eaten anything unclean. God’s answer to him was in Acts 10:15 “do not call anything impure that God has made clean”.

In 1 Corinthians 8:8, Paul talks about eating food that has been offered to idols, and says that food doesn’t bring us near to God – therefore, we are no worse if we don’t eat, and no better if we do. Paul goes on to explain that the most important thing is our conscience. If we have a clear conscience when we eat food then it is alright to eat it, but he gives a warning.

Barnabas was trusted by the disciples heads the gathering of christians in Judea
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lawag3: 9:43pm On May 23, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Matthew 10:5-8 (KJV) These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Why did Jesus not send his disciples to Gentiles and Samaritans? The Gentiles were the people who knew the least about the true God. From a missiological standpoint, they were the least reached. The Samaritans knew something of the Law but were not accepted as genuine worshippers of the God of Israel. They were also unreached and proved to be among the most responsive to Jesus’ message. Among them, Jesus saw one of his greatest harvests (John 4:35-42).1
The Jews, on the other hand, had already received many opportunities to hear about God’s grace over the centuries past through the prophets and the Law of Moses. Many of them were very resistant to any message that would suggest that they were not the sole recipients of God’s grace. When Jesus talked about Gentiles as the special recipients of God’s grace during the time of Elijah and Elisha, his own childhood neighbors tried to kill him (Luke 4:24-29).

We understand from Scripture that the Good News of the kingdom of God needed to be offered to the Jews first. God offered the blessing of salvation first to the physical descendants of Abraham (Acts 3:25-26)

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile. – Romans 1:16

But why did Jesus expressly forbid his disciples to go to the Gentiles and even to the Samaritans to preach the good news of the kingdom of God? Could they not have done both – to the Jews and also to the Samaritans and Gentiles? After all, Jesus himself went into Samaritan and Gentile towns at times. The story of the Samaritan woman in John 4 is a wonderful story of an entire town of Samaritans coming to faith in Jesus as the Saviour of the world. There is solid evidence to argue that the feeding of the 4000 and the healings in Mark 7:24-37 were all done among Gentile populations. Obviously, these ministry times were very positive experiences for Jesus. Why did he forbid his disciples to do the same things that they had already observed their Master doing?

I believe it was because the disciples were not yet ready for the challenges of cross-cultural ministry. This is demonstrated by the negative and vengeful response of James and John to rejection in a Samaritan village.

And he sent messengers on ahead, who went into a Samaritan village to get things ready for him; but the people there did not welcome him, because he was heading for Jerusalem. When the disciples James and John saw this, they asked, “Lord, do you want us to call fire down from heaven to destroy them?” But Jesus turned and rebuked them. – Luke 9:52–55

How quickly they reverted to their prejudices from childhood against the Samaritans!

Sent out for training
In his commentary on John, D.A. Carson says that the sending out of the 12 disciples in Matthew 10 was a training mission. If Jesus had not expressly forbidden his disciples to go to Samaritan villages, they might have been tempted to try to duplicate what happened in Sychar (the harvest of John 4). They might have assumed that all Samaritans would welcome them and their message with open arms as did the villagers of Sychar. But preaching the Gospel across the deeply-ingrained cultural barrier between Jews and Samaritans was not going to be nearly so simple and straightforward. It would have been a mistake to stereotype all Samaritans or to expect that the identical approach Jesus used in Sychar was going to work in every other Samaritan village.

What the disciples needed in their first evangelistic ventures was a mission that was relatively simple and straightforward. They needed opportunities where they could repeat the same message over and over again without needing to do a lot of cultural analysis and ethnographic study. That is what the Matthew 10 commission entailed. The message was simple – “As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.'” The equipment needed was minimal. The pattern was When you get driven out of one village, go to the next and do the same thing all over again. Jesus was the first to preach to gentiles he even healed a cannanite woman's daughter. Think about that.
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lawag3: 9:48pm On May 23, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Abraham and ishmael episode is a TEST OF FAITH. if you truly LOVE ME, give that ONE THING YOU CHERISHED MOST ON EARTH to ME. That, my friend is SACRIFICE and not The Blood and Gore of anything. It was a Test of Faith which Father and Son passed as such, ALL the Nations of the World shall be blessed. That is what you are witnessing with Islam.

Salvation through works of Righteousness can't be man made because God explicitly stated that in the Scriptures. Worship me and do good. Do that and Salvation is yours. It is God's Promise.

So your good works can take you to heaven then you don't need God even Musa didn't know what he was saying when he told the Israelites to offer sacrifices.

Forget that. Jesus was killed so you don't need animal sacrifices. His blood is infinite. Makes you clean before the father.
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 10:42pm On May 23, 2023
Lawag3:

I know the injil is the gospel so if Mohammed did not think that it was changed why do you think so.

It's from your Hadith

الأَعْلَى، عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ إِسْحَاقَ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ أَبِي بَكْرٍ، عَنْ عَمْرَةَ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، ‏.‏ وَعَنْ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنِ الْقَاسِمِ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ لَقَدْ نَزَلَتْ آيَةُ الرَّجْمِ وَرَضَاعَةُ الْكَبِيرِ عَشْرًا وَلَقَدْ كَانَ فِي صَحِيفَةٍ تَحْتَ سَرِيرِي فَلَمَّا مَاتَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وَتَشَاغَلْنَا بِمَوْتِهِ دَخَلَ دَاجِنٌ فَأَكَلَهَا بنفأكلتها

Narrated Aisha: When the verse of stoning and verse of suckling an adult ten times descended, they were written on a piece of paper and kept under my pillow. Following the demise of Prophet Muhammad a tame sheep ate the piece of paper whilst we were mourning.

I did not make that up.

In the Old Testament in the laws of the covenant that God gave to Israel, God specifically forbade the Israelites to eat pork (Leviticus 11:7). He considered them unclean animals. In Isaiah 65: 1-5, God says that He is not pleased with those who eat the flesh of pigs. When we read in the New Testament, it seems that Israelites did not keep pigs, but gentiles (non-Jews) did. The story of the demon possessed man in Luke 8:26-39 and the story of the lost son in Luke 15:11-32 both include pigs and occurred in countries/districts other than Israel.

What makes man unclean?
In Mark 7:18-19, Jesus was teaching His disciples. He said, “Don’t you see that nothing that enters a man from the outside can make him unclean? For it doesn’t go into his heart but into his stomach and then out of his body.” Mark adds – “in saying this, Jesus declared all foods clean”.

In Acts 10 when God was preparing Peter to present the Gospel to the Gentiles, He gave Peter a vision. A sheet full of unclean animals came down from heaven and voice said “kill and eat,” but Peter said he couldn’t because he had never eaten anything unclean. God’s answer to him was in Acts 10:15 “do not call anything impure that God has made clean”.

In 1 Corinthians 8:8, Paul talks about eating food that has been offered to idols, and says that food doesn’t bring us near to God – therefore, we are no worse if we don’t eat, and no better if we do. Paul goes on to explain that the most important thing is our conscience. If we have a clear conscience when we eat food then it is alright to eat it, but he gives a warning.

Barnabas was trusted by the disciples heads the gathering of christians in Judea

My friend you have not answered anything but rather the usual Christian gloss of answering things; Much Words thrown around but no meanings.

On that goat eating up a page of the Quran, go back to your post and edit. What you wrote then is different from what you put up here. But that is an aside.

On Pork, it was forbidden for Jews/Israelites. Jehovah/Yahweh commanded that. Jesus never ate Pork, for if he did, the Jews would have called him out and to be sure he didn't, the Disciples who were with him for 3years went against eating it.

Now on what defiles a man, truly what enters thru a man's mouth defiles him not, but what comes from the man's heart. I will explain. God says don't eat, but your heart/mind says go ahead and eat. That disobedience from what God commands defiles you and it comes from your heart. That Mark you quoted is muddled up. To get the right quotation you gotta look in the Apocrypha.

Lol. So, Peter receive a vision too on what to eat? And the Holy Spirit oblige with a sheet full of names of animals now Lawful? Lol. You see all these things were added to suit a purpose, an agenda sort off. Stuff like this made up stories is the reason your Jesus will never be popular and accepted by the Jews his primary constituency.

Paul was a Liar. His Lies is the difference between a Muslim and Christian. The earlier you know that, the closer you are to Salvation.

And how did you know that Barnabas was a trusted by the Disciples? Who was he to have gained their Trust? Let me let you in on a finding of mine. Barnabas was one of the Original Twelve Disciples. But his name was effaced and replaced. Do a quick check. Go to the Gospels Mathew, Mark, Luke and John. Write out the Disciples name in each of the Gospels. They never agreed. And the missing one? Please do some research!
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 10:51pm On May 23, 2023
Lawag3:

So your good works can take you to heaven then you don't need God even Musa didn't know what he was saying when he told the Israelites to offer sacrifices.

Forget that. Jesus was killed so you don't need animal sacrifices. His blood is infinite. Makes you clean before the father.

Faith in God, following his Commandments, sincere worship and service to the Creatures : The Humankind and other Creatures Guarantees you Heaven.

That is what God says in the Scriptures of the World. Leave Paul Fangled Doctrines. He s a Babbler and setter forth of strange gods.

You have been told the way to your Salvation. This exchange between you and I will be an evidence against you on the Day of Accounts. You will be asked why you choose to join in the worship of God another being: a man and a Spooky Ghost.

Lord of the Heavens and the Earths, you alone can guide, ours is to deliver the Message. Do bear witness that I have deliver your message as humanly possible for me.
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 11:02pm On May 23, 2023
Lawag3:

Why did Jesus not send his disciples to Gentiles and Samaritans? The Gentiles were the people who knew the least about the true God. From a missiological standpoint, they were the least reached. The Samaritans knew something of the Law but were not accepted as genuine worshippers of the God of Israel. They were also unreached and proved to be among the most responsive to Jesus’ message. Among them, Jesus saw one of his greatest harvests (John 4:35-42).1
The Jews, on the other hand, had already received many opportunities to hear about God’s grace over the centuries past through the prophets and the Law of Moses. Many of them were very resistant to any message that would suggest that they were not the sole recipients of God’s grace. When Jesus talked about Gentiles as the special recipients of God’s grace during the time of Elijah and Elisha, his own childhood neighbors tried to kill him (Luke 4:24-29).

We understand from Scripture that the Good News of the kingdom of God needed to be offered to the Jews first. God offered the blessing of salvation first to the physical descendants of Abraham (Acts 3:25-26)

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile. – Romans 1:16

But why did Jesus expressly forbid his disciples to go to the Gentiles and even to the Samaritans to preach the good news of the kingdom of God? Could they not have done both – to the Jews and also to the Samaritans and Gentiles? After all, Jesus himself went into Samaritan and Gentile towns at times. The story of the Samaritan woman in John 4 is a wonderful story of an entire town of Samaritans coming to faith in Jesus as the Saviour of the world. There is solid evidence to argue that the feeding of the 4000 and the healings in Mark 7:24-37 were all done among Gentile populations. Obviously, these ministry times were very positive experiences for Jesus. Why did he forbid his disciples to do the same things that they had already observed their Master doing?

I believe it was because the disciples were not yet ready for the challenges of cross-cultural ministry. This is demonstrated by the negative and vengeful response of James and John to rejection in a Samaritan village.

And he sent messengers on ahead, who went into a Samaritan village to get things ready for him; but the people there did not welcome him, because he was heading for Jerusalem. When the disciples James and John saw this, they asked, “Lord, do you want us to call fire down from heaven to destroy them?” But Jesus turned and rebuked them. – Luke 9:52–55

How quickly they reverted to their prejudices from childhood against the Samaritans!

Sent out for training
In his commentary on John, D.A. Carson says that the sending out of the 12 disciples in Matthew 10 was a training mission. If Jesus had not expressly forbidden his disciples to go to Samaritan villages, they might have been tempted to try to duplicate what happened in Sychar (the harvest of John 4). They might have assumed that all Samaritans would welcome them and their message with open arms as did the villagers of Sychar. But preaching the Gospel across the deeply-ingrained cultural barrier between Jews and Samaritans was not going to be nearly so simple and straightforward. It would have been a mistake to stereotype all Samaritans or to expect that the identical approach Jesus used in Sychar was going to work in every other Samaritan village.

What the disciples needed in their first evangelistic ventures was a mission that was relatively simple and straightforward. They needed opportunities where they could repeat the same message over and over again without needing to do a lot of cultural analysis and ethnographic study. That is what the Matthew 10 commission entailed. The message was simple – “As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.'” The equipment needed was minimal. The pattern was When you get driven out of one village, go to the next and do the same thing all over again. Jesus was the first to preach to gentiles he even healed a cannanite woman's daughter. Think about that.

To let you know that Jesus was not sent to any Gentiles but to Jews and the Lost Tribes of Israel:

1. Jesus did not go preaching to Herod who was King in Judea( Herod was Edom)

2. Jesus did not preach to Pilate, the only known encounter was when he was dragged before Pilate.

3. You remember that Grecian woman? The one Jesus labelled Dog? Go find the meaning of the allegory he used. Casting of pearls before swines and taking the Children bread/food. Who are the Children and who are the Swines?

I can see that you are still holding on to the age long tripe in the name of interpreting Scriptures. Clearly you saw what Jesus said in that verse but you still rely on the dross from ignorant fellows because they can speak and write good grammar?

Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:57am On May 24, 2023
Do you think population has anything to do in this? smiley
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lawag3: 7:48pm On May 25, 2023
Lukuluku69:

To let you know that Jesus was not sent to any Gentiles but to Jews and the Lost Tribes of Israel:

1. Jesus did not go preaching to Herod who was King in Judea( Herod was Edom)

2. Jesus did not preach to Pilate, the only known encounter was when he was dragged before Pilate.

3. You remember that Grecian woman? The one Jesus labelled Dog? Go find the meaning of the allegory he used. Casting of pearls before swines and taking the Children bread/food. Who are the Children and who are the Swines?

I can see that you are still holding on to the age long tripe in the name of interpreting Scriptures. Clearly you saw what Jesus said in that verse but you still rely on the dross from ignorant fellows because they can speak and write good grammar?

Jesus did not did not go to palaces seeking to preach to rulers. He was always preaching to common folks. Ok which pastor or imam will visit a president or governor and be like open the gates I want to preach to your Excellency.
I don't even know how this has to do with anything.

On the woman you said Jesus called a dog
In Matthew 15:21–28, Jesus encounters a Canaanite (Syrophoenician) woman who begs Him to cure her daughter. Jesus initially refuses her request by saying, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs” (Matthew 15:26). Taken out of context, and especially in English, it’s easy to mistake this for an insult. In the flow of the story, however, it’s clear Jesus is creating a metaphor meant to explain the priorities of His ministry. He is also teaching an important lesson to His disciples.

Jews in Jesus’ day sometimes referred to Gentiles as “dogs.” In Greek, this word is kuon, meaning “wild cur” (Matthew 7:6; Luke 16:21; Philippians 3:2). Non-Jews were considered so unspiritual that even being in their presence could make a person ceremonially unclean (John 18:28). Much of Jesus’ ministry, however, involved turning expectations and prejudices on their heads (Matthew 11:19; John 4:9–10). According to Matthew’s narrative, Jesus left Israel and went into Tyre and Sidon, which was Gentile territory (Matthew 15:21). When the Canaanite woman approached and repeatedly asked for healing, the disciples were annoyed and asked Jesus to send her away (Matthew 15:23).

At this point, Jesus explained His current ministry in a way that both the woman and the watching disciples could understand. At that time, His duty was to the people of Israel, not to the Gentiles (Matthew 15:24). Recklessly taking His attention from Israel, in violation of His mission, would be like a father taking food from his children in order to throw it to their pets (Matthews 15:26). The exact word Jesus used here, in Greek, was kunarion, meaning “small dog” or “pet dog.” This is a completely different word from the term kuon, used to refer to unspiritual people or to an “unclean” animal.

Jesus frequently tested people to prove their intentions, often through response questions or challenges (see John 4:16–18; and 4:50–53). His response to the Canaanite woman is similar. In testing her, Jesus declined her request and explained that she had no legitimate expectation of His help. The woman, however, lived out the principle Jesus Himself taught in the parable of the persistent widow (Luke 18:1–cool. Her response proved that she understood fully what Jesus was saying, yet had enough conviction to ask anyway (Matthew 15:27). Jesus acknowledged her faith—calling it “great”—and granted her request (Matthew 15:28).

So, according to both the context and language involved, Jesus wasn’t referring to the Canaanite woman as a “dog,” either directly or indirectly. He wasn’t using an epithet or racial slur but making a point about the priorities He’d been given by God. He was also testing the faith of the woman and teaching an important lesson to His disciples.

Like I said that was to prepare them you know nothing about Christianity read about the Great commission and get back to me.
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 8:07pm On May 25, 2023
Lawag3:

Jesus did not did not go to palaces seeking to preach to rulers. He was always preaching to common folks. Ok which pastor or imam will visit a president or governor and be like open the gates I want to preach to your Excellency.
I don't even know how this has to do with anything.

On the woman you said Jesus called a dog
In Matthew 15:21–28, Jesus encounters a Canaanite (Syrophoenician) woman who begs Him to cure her daughter. Jesus initially refuses her request by saying, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs” (Matthew 15:26). Taken out of context, and especially in English, it’s easy to mistake this for an insult. In the flow of the story, however, it’s clear Jesus is creating a metaphor meant to explain the priorities of His ministry. He is also teaching an important lesson to His disciples.

Jews in Jesus’ day sometimes referred to Gentiles as “dogs.” In Greek, this word is kuon, meaning “wild cur” (Matthew 7:6; Luke 16:21; Philippians 3:2). Non-Jews were considered so unspiritual that even being in their presence could make a person ceremonially unclean (John 18:28). Much of Jesus’ ministry, however, involved turning expectations and prejudices on their heads (Matthew 11:19; John 4:9–10). According to Matthew’s narrative, Jesus left Israel and went into Tyre and Sidon, which was Gentile territory (Matthew 15:21). When the Canaanite woman approached and repeatedly asked for healing, the disciples were annoyed and asked Jesus to send her away (Matthew 15:23).

At this point, Jesus explained His current ministry in a way that both the woman and the watching disciples could understand. At that time, His duty was to the people of Israel, not to the Gentiles (Matthew 15:24). Recklessly taking His attention from Israel, in violation of His mission, would be like a father taking food from his children in order to throw it to their pets (Matthews 15:26). The exact word Jesus used here, in Greek, was kunarion, meaning “small dog” or “pet dog.” This is a completely different word from the term kuon, used to refer to unspiritual people or to an “unclean” animal.

Jesus frequently tested people to prove their intentions, often through response questions or challenges (see John 4:16–18; and 4:50–53). His response to the Canaanite woman is similar. In testing her, Jesus declined her request and explained that she had no legitimate expectation of His help. The woman, however, lived out the principle Jesus Himself taught in the parable of the persistent widow (Luke 18:1–cool. Her response proved that she understood fully what Jesus was saying, yet had enough conviction to ask anyway (Matthew 15:27). Jesus acknowledged her faith—calling it “great”—and granted her request (Matthew 15:28).

So, according to both the context and language involved, Jesus wasn’t referring to the Canaanite woman as a “dog,” either directly or indirectly. He wasn’t using an epithet or racial slur but making a point about the priorities He’d been given by God. He was also testing the faith of the woman and teaching an important lesson to His disciples.

Like I said that was to prepare them you know nothing about Christianity read about the Great commission and get back to me.

What you have up there is the usual dross when you have a Christian cornered without sensible responses. You said I should show you a Biblical verse where your Jesus said "don't go to gentiles.... I did but you skipped and jumped it.

On knowing Christianity, I don't even have the time to educate you. You faith is based Largely on LiES. The LIES of Paul. When you have the Time, do some proper reading and research about the History of the faith you base your salvation on. Then, you will see that truly, Christians and Christianity are the Straying lots that the Quran says you are.

Keep the faith, when the Reality comes, you will know....
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lawag3: 8:28pm On May 25, 2023
Lukuluku69:

I can see that you finally let out the stuff you bottled up inside these past days.

It is actually your choice but with consequences.

So, long and keep the faith.

Is all this a lie?
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 8:37pm On May 25, 2023
Lawag3:

Is all this a lie?

King Solomon had how many wives?

Abraham had how many?

Moses had how many?

Jacob had how many?

I guess they all worship a different God then? The problem with you lots is that you are just lost. Show me from your Bible from Genesis to Revelation where marrying more than one wife is a crime against God Commandement.
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lawag3: 8:49pm On May 25, 2023
Lukuluku69:

What you have up there is the usual dross when you have a Christian cornered without sensible responses. You said I should show you a Biblical verse where your Jesus said "don't go to gentiles.... I did but you skipped and jumped it.

On knowing Christianity, I don't even have the time to educate you. You faith is based Largely on LiES. The LIES of Paul. When you have the Time, do some proper reading and research about the History of the faith you base your salvation on. Then, you will see that truly, Christians and Christianity are the Straying lots that the Quran says you are.

Keep the faith, when the Reality comes, you will know....

Jesus did say see I'm sending you out to preach when you go out don't preach to the gentiles. I gave you reasons he said that. Jesus preached to gentiles did he not? But he made it clear that his priorities were the Jews.

After the twelve disciples came back he gave them the great commission which was preach this gospel to the ends of the earth.

You are just blabbing nonsense. You are just like the pharisees holding on to the things of old . When Jesus healed the sick on a sabbath they complained when he disciples did not wash their hands to eat they complained when he was against them stoning the women caught in the act of adultery they were not happy. All Paul did was to say that being circumcised and not eating pig does not mean you are righteous a you will go to heaven. Will God send a person to hell because you are circumcised? Maybe your God will for all we know all Moslems will go to hell and Mohammed might be already there according to him 😅. Ok I will go to heaven because I'm circumcised. Paul did not say circumcision is bad all he said was that it wasn't important to a Christian. God told Abraham to circumcise himself and his males as a physical signs of the covenant he had with him. On eating pigs or unclean food this what Jesus said what you eat doesn't make you unclean because it goes to the stomach it is what goes to the heart (mind) that makes you unclean.

To a Christian food and how you decide to leave your penis doesn't add any thing to your relationship with God.
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lawag3: 9:00pm On May 25, 2023
Lukuluku69:

King Solomon had how many wives?

Abraham had how many?

Moses had how many?

Jacob had how many?

I guess they all worship a different God then? The problem with you lots is that you are just lost. Show me from your Bible from Genesis to Revelation where marrying more than one wife is a crime against God Commandement.

How many wife did God create for Adam?

Did God create a child as a wife for Adam?

I did not even condemn Mohammed for being polygamous I said womanizing.

I also said other things you avoided

The question of polygamy is interesting in that most people today view polygamy as immoral while the Bible nowhere explicitly condemns it. The first instance of polygamy/bigamy in the Bible is that of Lamech in Genesis 4:19: “Lamech married two women.” Several prominent men in the Old Testament were polygamists. Abraham, Jacob, David, Solomon, and others all had multiple wives. Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines (essentially wives of a lower status), according to 1 Kings 11:3. What are we to make of these instances of polygamy in the Old Testament? There are three questions that need to be answered: 1) Why did God allow polygamy in the Old Testament? 2) How does God view polygamy today? 3) Why did it change?

1) Why did God allow polygamy in the Old Testament? The Bible does not specifically say why God allowed polygamy, and we must remember that allowance is not the same as approval. As we speculate about God’s permissive silence, there is at least one key factor to consider. In patriarchal societies, it was nearly impossible for an unmarried woman to provide for herself. Women were often uneducated and untrained. Women relied on their fathers, brothers, and husbands for provision and protection. Unmarried women were often subjected to prostitution and slavery.

So, God may have allowed polygamy to protect and provide for the women who otherwise may have been left destitute. A man would take multiple wives and serve as the provider and protector of all of them. While definitely not ideal, living in a polygamist household was far better than the alternative of prostitution, slavery, or starvation. In addition to the protection/provision factor, polygamy enabled a much faster expansion of humanity, fulfilling God’s command to “be fruitful and increase in number; multiply on the earth” (Genesis 9:7).

2) How does God view polygamy today? Even while recording cases of polygamy, the Bible presents monogamy as the plan that conforms most closely to God’s ideal for marriage. The Bible says that God’s original intention was for one man to be married to only one woman: “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife [not wives], and they will become one flesh [not fleshes]” (Genesis 2:24). The consistent use of the singular in this verse should be noted. Later, in Deuteronomy 17:14–20, God says that the kings were not to multiply wives (or horses or gold). While this cannot be interpreted as a command that kings must be monogamous, it does indicate that having multiple wives causes problems. Such problems can be clearly seen in the life of Solomon (1 Kings 11:3–4).

In the New Testament, 1 Timothy 3:2, 12 and Titus 1:6 list being “the husband of one wife” as a qualification for spiritual leadership in the church. The phrase could literally be translated “a one-woman man.” However broadly or narrowly that qualification should be applied, in no sense can a polygamist be considered a “one-woman man.” Is the prohibition of polygamy only for elders and deacons, the “example-setters”? No, the standard of monogamy should apply to all Christians.

3) Why did it change? It is not so much that God disallowed something He had previously allowed as it is that God restored marriage to His original plan. As seen in Genesis 2, polygamy was not God’s original intent. God seems to have allowed polygamy to solve a problem, but that solution was not the ideal. In most modern societies, there is absolutely no need for polygamy. In most cultures today, women are able to provide for and protect themselves—removing the only “positive” aspect of polygamy. Further, most modern nations outlaw polygamy. According to Romans 13:1–7, we are to obey the laws the government establishes, including laws prohibiting polygamy.
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 9:10pm On May 25, 2023
Lawag3:

How many wife did God create for Adam?

Did God create a child as a wife for Adam?

I did not even condemn Mohammed for being polygamous I said womanizing.

I also said other things you avoided

The question of polygamy is interesting in that most people today view polygamy as immoral while the Bible nowhere explicitly condemns it. The first instance of polygamy/bigamy in the Bible is that of Lamech in Genesis 4:19: “Lamech married two women.” Several prominent men in the Old Testament were polygamists. Abraham, Jacob, David, Solomon, and others all had multiple wives. Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines (essentially wives of a lower status), according to 1 Kings 11:3. What are we to make of these instances of polygamy in the Old Testament? There are three questions that need to be answered: 1) Why did God allow polygamy in the Old Testament? 2) How does God view polygamy today? 3) Why did it change?

1) Why did God allow polygamy in the Old Testament? The Bible does not specifically say why God allowed polygamy, and we must remember that allowance is not the same as approval. As we speculate about God’s permissive silence, there is at least one key factor to consider. In patriarchal societies, it was nearly impossible for an unmarried woman to provide for herself. Women were often uneducated and untrained. Women relied on their fathers, brothers, and husbands for provision and protection. Unmarried women were often subjected to prostitution and slavery.

So, God may have allowed polygamy to protect and provide for the women who otherwise may have been left destitute. A man would take multiple wives and serve as the provider and protector of all of them. While definitely not ideal, living in a polygamist household was far better than the alternative of prostitution, slavery, or starvation. In addition to the protection/provision factor, polygamy enabled a much faster expansion of humanity, fulfilling God’s command to “be fruitful and increase in number; multiply on the earth” (Genesis 9:7).

2) How does God view polygamy today? Even while recording cases of polygamy, the Bible presents monogamy as the plan that conforms most closely to God’s ideal for marriage. The Bible says that God’s original intention was for one man to be married to only one woman: “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife [not wives], and they will become one flesh [not fleshes]” (Genesis 2:24). The consistent use of the singular in this verse should be noted. Later, in Deuteronomy 17:14–20, God says that the kings were not to multiply wives (or horses or gold). While this cannot be interpreted as a command that kings must be monogamous, it does indicate that having multiple wives causes problems. Such problems can be clearly seen in the life of Solomon (1 Kings 11:3–4).

In the New Testament, 1 Timothy 3:2, 12 and Titus 1:6 list being “the husband of one wife” as a qualification for spiritual leadership in the church. The phrase could literally be translated “a one-woman man.” However broadly or narrowly that qualification should be applied, in no sense can a polygamist be considered a “one-woman man.” Is the prohibition of polygamy only for elders and deacons, the “example-setters”? No, the standard of monogamy should apply to all Christians.

3) Why did it change? It is not so much that God disallowed something He had previously allowed as it is that God restored marriage to His original plan. As seen in Genesis 2, polygamy was not God’s original intent. God seems to have allowed polygamy to solve a problem, but that solution was not the ideal. In most modern societies, there is absolutely no need for polygamy. In most cultures today, women are able to provide for and protect themselves—removing the only “positive” aspect of polygamy. Further, most modern nations outlaw polygamy. According to Romans 13:1–7, we are to obey the laws the government establishes, including laws prohibiting polygamy.

Lol

If Prophet Muhammad was a Womanizer as you claimed, what of Solomon? 300 Wives and 700 Concubines (Girl friends) lol. Does this make him any less worshipper of Jehovah?

Like I said, the usual Christians glossing over and hiding under meaningless windy words to escape what they don't understand or explain is so much in you.

As for Polygamy, the world is facing a challenge Islam has offered Polygamy as a way out of excess women, what has Christianity offer as a remedy?

King David nko? If God really want one man, one wife then entreat him and his holy ghost to take away the widows and the widowers as soon as one is leaving this Terr firma, entreat him to tell the Angels in charge of Child birth to ensure equilibrium in the Sexes at birth, until then Men will take additional responsibility of another wife.
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lawag3: 9:28pm On May 25, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Lol

If Prophet Muhammad was a Womanizer as you claimed, what of Solomon? 300 Wives and 700 Concubines (Girl friends) lol. Does this make him any less worshipper of Jehovah?

Like I said, the usual Christians glossing over and hiding under meaningless windy words to escape what they don't understand or explain is so much in you.

As for Polygamy, the world is facing a challenge Islam has offered Polygamy as a way out of excess women, what has Christianity offer as a remedy?

King David nko? If God really want one man, one wife then entreat him and his holy ghost to take away the widows and the widowers as soon as one is leaving this Terr firma, entreat him to tell the Angels in charge of Child birth to ensure equilibrium in the Sexes at birth, until then Men will take additional responsibility of another wife.

You are so funny 😂 so now Solomon is an important figure in Christianity. Solomon heart was turned away from God as a result of his wife. I guess you don't know that.

What have I said that is meaningless please tell me exactly what I said.

So excess women is a world problem?😯😰😂
Please how is it a problem. In your paradise they are excess houri 70 to a man a paradise of sexual orgys

Many men don't get married so as many women that isn't a problem.

Why did God create only one woman for Adam? Why ask yourself why.
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 9:41pm On May 25, 2023
Lawag3:

You are so funny 😂 so now Solomon is an important figure in Christianity. Solomon heart was turned away from God as a result of his wife. I guess you don't know that.

What have I said that is meaningless please tell me exactly what I said.

So excess women is a world problem?😯😰😂
Please how is it a problem. In your paradise they are excess houri 70 to a man a paradise of sexual orgys

Many men don't get married so as many women that isn't a problem.

Why did God create only one woman for Adam? Why ask yourself why.

Solomon worshipped your Jehovah! Did he not? He built a Temple for him! Remember? If Solomon heart was turned away because of his wives, was Moses heart turned away too because we read that he took another wife? Jacob of the fabled Israel had how many? His Twelves sons were from 4 different women yet Jehovah Stuck with them according to you and your Teachings. I can go on...

Definitely excess women is not the only problem on this planet but one of them, so what has your Christianity put forward as a solution? To use and dump by your pastors?
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lawag3: 9:52pm On May 25, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Solomon worshipped your Jehovah! Did he not? He built a Temple for him! Remember? If Solomon heart was turned away because of his wives, was Moses heart turned away too because we read that he took another wife? Jacob of the fabled Israel had how many? His Twelves sons were from 4 different women yet Jehovah Stuck with them according to you and your Teachings. I can go on...

Definitely excess women is not the only problem on this planet but one of them, so what has your Christianity put forward as a solution? To use and dump by your pastors?

Breaking News the world is in a big problem excess women only Islam can save us marry off your girls as children especially when they are 8.

Are married women not women? Did marrying them off reduce the population of women 😂? You are very funny.

Like I said the bible did not condemn polygamy I did not even condemn Mohammed for being polygamous it was for womanizing.

Jesus made it clear that monogamy is God original plan for marriage One man Adam one woman even. So some christians follow that .

And remember allowance is not the same thing as approval.
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 10:00pm On May 25, 2023
Lawag3:

Breaking News the world is in a big problem excess women only Islam can save us marry off your girls as children especially when they are 8.

Are married women not women? Did marrying them off reduce the population of women 😂? You are very funny.

Like I said the bible did not condemn polygamy I did not even condemn Mohammed for being polygamous it was for womanizing.

Jesus made it clear that monogamy is God original plan for marriage One man Adam one woman even. So some christians follow that .

And remember allowance is not the same thing as approval.

Womanizing? The Prophet? You obviously don't know what you are saying.

Jesus made it clear that it should be Monogamy but his Dad allowed Polygamy in his Book, Jesus Dad even made Law regulating it! Why? Because there is a vacuum that need to be filled. If Jehovah made Law regarding Polygamy, that should be a direct command for you to follow but hey I know you choose and pick the ones that suits your fancy and jettison some.

Allowance is not Approval? Really? You surely got jokes! cheesy
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lawag3: 10:13pm On May 25, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Womanizing? The Prophet? You obviously don't know what you are saying.

Jesus made it clear that it should be Monogamy but his Dad allowed Polygamy in his Book, Jesus Dad even made Law regulating it! Why? Because there is a vacuum that need to be filled. If Jehovah made Law regarding Polygamy, that should be a direct command for you to follow but hey I know you choose and pick the ones that suits your fancy and jettison some.

Allowance is not Approval? Really? You surely got jokes! cheesy

I have told you the bible doesn't condemn polygamy it did not say it's bad or it's a sin.

Jesus just pointed to the fact that monogamy was Gods original plan.

Now was that God made that law for who? Christians or Jews. For this reason a man shall leave his parents and Clive to his wife(singular)[b][/b] this is from the mouth of God.

Yeah allowance is not approval take Balaam and Balak as example.
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 10:20pm On May 25, 2023
Lawag3:

I have told you the bible doesn't condemn polygamy it did not say it's bad or it's a sin.

Jesus just pointed to the fact that monogamy was Gods original plan.

Now was that God made that law for who? Christians or Jews. For this reason a man shall leave his parents and Clive to his wife(singular)[b][/b] this is from the mouth of God.

Yeah allowance is not approval take Balaam and Balak as example.

Christians and Jews: Are you guys not worshipping Yahweh together again? Oh! I get, you added the son while they say the son is a false god.

Oga, the Laws Yahweh gave Moses has expired? I asked because I read that the Laws is EVERLASTING. Does everlasting stops stopped some 2,023 years ago?

And what about Balaam and Balak? Which one is Allowance and which one is Approval between the Two?
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lawag3: 10:31pm On May 25, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Christians and Jews: Are you guys not worshipping Yahweh together again? Oh! I get, you added the son while they say the son is a false god.

Oga, the Laws Yahweh gave Moses has expired? I asked because I read that the Laws is EVERLASTING. Does everlasting stops stopped some 2,023 years ago?

And what about Balaam and Balak? Which one is Allowance and which one is Approval between the Two?

Who did God gives such laws the world or the nation of Israel?

Open a bible and read numbers 31 to the end
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 10:41pm On May 25, 2023
Lawag3:

Who did God gives such laws the world or the nation of Israel?

Open a bible and read numbers 31 to the end

Lol

I know you got jokes!

When Jehovah was dictating those Laws to Moses, was Jesus not aware? Was he not part of a Trinity with the Holy Spook? Or those Laws were dictated behind him? Does the word EVERLASTING really mean Everlasting?

So, when the Gentiles eventually belief in Jehovah as we read in the Bible, which Law/s are they to live by? Laws made by their respective Govts.? (Man Made Laws)

See, you sound reasonable and I sense naivety in you but you can wish away years of indoctrination and the tendencies to hate what you don't understand. It is normal and we are all human.

Numbers 31? No longer Balak and Balaam? So, what about Numbers 31 you want to point out? Where Jehovah ordered Moses to kill and Massacre? Or where Moses gave Jehovah Virgins girls after the War?

Please let me know!
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lawag3: 6:48am On May 26, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Lol

I know you got jokes!

When Jehovah was dictating those Laws to Moses, was Jesus not aware? Was he not part of a Trinity with the Holy Spook? Or those Laws were dictated behind him? Does the word EVERLASTING really mean Everlasting?

So, when the Gentiles eventually belief in Jehovah as we read in the Bible, which Law/s are they to live by? Laws made by their respective Govts.? (Man Made Laws)

See, you sound reasonable and I sense naivety in you but you can wish away years of indoctrination and the tendencies to hate what you don't understand. It is normal and we are all human.

Numbers 31? No longer Balak and Balaam? So, what about Numbers 31 you want to point out? Where Jehovah ordered Moses to kill and Massacre? Or where Moses gave Jehovah Virgins girls after the War?

Please let me know!

God gave Moses those laws as guidance to the children of Israel all the food laws and atonement sacrifices. He wanted the Israelites to be clean and if anyone did an unclean thing he had to wash and stay away from people for a time. Because of those laws only the high priest could enter the holies of holies and he had to be clean. Jesus death put an end to the laws because now by his blood we are clean fit to enter the presence of God. When Jesus died the curtain separating the holies of holies from the people was turned up to down people could now enter the presence of God.

I don't hate Moslems I have Moslem family members I hate Islam for the lie it is everything I say about Islam is from your Hadith and Quran the Quran exalts Jesus over Mohammed you are to blind to see that.

Numbers 31 verse 16 is about the story of Balaam and Balak read it.

I knew you will ask😁
Did Jehovah order Moses to kill innocent people? nope was Moses a Christian? nope

God used Moses to punish a particular sect of sinful people. The children of Moab comprised a smaller tribe within the larger federation of tribes referred to as Midianites, or simply Midian. Earlier in the book of Numbers, we learn that the Israelites "began to play the harlot with the daughters of Moab" (25:1). Moreover, the Israelites attended the sacrifices of the Moabites, they ate among the Moabites (perhaps partaking of foods God had declared unclean), and they bowed down to the Moabites' gods, including Baal (25:2,3). God judged Israel for her harlotry, both spiritual and literal, with a plague in which 24,000 Israelites died (25:9).

As the Jewish Encyclopedia says,

"It is commonly held that this form of Ba'al-worship especially called for sensual indulgence. The context seems to favor this view, on account of the shameful licentiousness into which many of the Israelites were there enticed. But all Ba'al-worship encouraged this sin; and Peor may not have been worse than many other shrines in this respect, though the evil there was certainly flagrant."

The Midianite virgins you refer to (31:18) were young girls who obviously were not involved in the licentiousness and immorality associated with Baal worship. They were therefore not implicated along with the adult men and women. These virgins grew up and were given in marriage to men in Israel.

As for why the young boys of Midian were not spared, I can only guess. Remember, the nation of Israel at this time in their history lived in an age of tribal warfare. The males of the nations around them were, of course, the warriors who made life difficult for Israel. Perhaps the boys were not spared because had they been allowed to grow up they would have sought vengeance for the deaths of their family members at the hands of Israel. Perhaps it is because the iniquities of their fathers were upon them just as the sin of Adam is on all humanity.

YHWH is not by nature a vengeful God who strikes out capriciously and randomly at whatever people-group He feels like killing off. YHWH does not take pleasure in the death of any man or woman, boy or girl. He is longsuffering and slow to anger, plenteous in mercy. He even provided for the acceptance of sojourners and strangers into the fold of Israel if they were willing to join Israel in the worship of the one true God, YHWH.

While He may visit the iniquity of the fathers to the third and fourth generations of those who do evil (Nu 14:18 ff.; De 5:9), He also shows "lovingkindness to thousands, to those who love [Him] and keep [His] commandments" (De 5:10).

Moreover, He waited for hundreds of years to liberate His chosen people, Israel, from bondage in Egypt because "the iniquity of the Amorites had not yet reached its full measure" (Ge 15:16). When it did, it was a stench in the nostrils of a holy God, not to mention a blot on humanity.

We need not go into detail on the depths of depravity into which the polytheistic peoples of Palestine had sunk by the time their iniquity had reached its full measure. Suffice it to say, that "full measure" was unimaginably depraved and likely included such aberrant behavior as child-sacrifice, cult prostitution, bestiality, pedophilia, and more, making Sodom and Gomorrah look like a Sunday school picnic.
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 9:29am On May 26, 2023
Lawag3:

God gave Moses those laws as guidance to the children of Israel all the food laws and atonement sacrifices. He wanted the Israelites to be clean and if anyone did an unclean thing he had to wash and stay away from people for a time. Because of those laws only the high priest could enter the holies of holies and he had to be clean. Jesus death put an end to the laws because now by his blood we are clean fit to enter the presence of God. When Jesus died the curtain separating the holies of holies from the people was turned up to down people could now enter the presence of God.

I don't hate Moslems I have Moslem family members I hate Islam for the lie it is everything I say about Islam is from your Hadith and Quran the Quran exalts Jesus over Mohammed you are to blind to see that.

Numbers 31 verse 16 is about the story of Balaam and Balak read it.

I knew you will ask😁
Did Jehovah order Moses to kill innocent people? nope was Moses a Christian? nope

God used Moses to punish a particular sect of sinful people. The children of Moab comprised a smaller tribe within the larger federation of tribes referred to as Midianites, or simply Midian. Earlier in the book of Numbers, we learn that the Israelites "began to play the harlot with the daughters of Moab" (25:1). Moreover, the Israelites attended the sacrifices of the Moabites, they ate among the Moabites (perhaps partaking of foods God had declared unclean), and they bowed down to the Moabites' gods, including Baal (25:2,3). God judged Israel for her harlotry, both spiritual and literal, with a plague in which 24,000 Israelites died (25:9).

As the Jewish Encyclopedia says,

"It is commonly held that this form of Ba'al-worship especially called for sensual indulgence. The context seems to favor this view, on account of the shameful licentiousness into which many of the Israelites were there enticed. But all Ba'al-worship encouraged this sin; and Peor may not have been worse than many other shrines in this respect, though the evil there was certainly flagrant."

The Midianite virgins you refer to (31:18) were young girls who obviously were not involved in the licentiousness and immorality associated with Baal worship. They were therefore not implicated along with the adult men and women. These virgins grew up and were given in marriage to men in Israel.

As for why the young boys of Midian were not spared, I can only guess. Remember, the nation of Israel at this time in their history lived in an age of tribal warfare. The males of the nations around them were, of course, the warriors who made life difficult for Israel. Perhaps the boys were not spared because had they been allowed to grow up they would have sought vengeance for the deaths of their family members at the hands of Israel. Perhaps it is because the iniquities of their fathers were upon them just as the sin of Adam is on all humanity.

YHWH is not by nature a vengeful God who strikes out capriciously and randomly at whatever people-group He feels like killing off. YHWH does not take pleasure in the death of any man or woman, boy or girl. He is longsuffering and slow to anger, plenteous in mercy. He even provided for the acceptance of sojourners and strangers into the fold of Israel if they were willing to join Israel in the worship of the one true God, YHWH.

While He may visit the iniquity of the fathers to the third and fourth generations of those who do evil (Nu 14:18 ff.; De 5:9), He also shows "lovingkindness to thousands, to those who love [Him] and keep [His] commandments" (De 5:10).

Moreover, He waited for hundreds of years to liberate His chosen people, Israel, from bondage in Egypt because "the iniquity of the Amorites had not yet reached its full measure" (Ge 15:16). When it did, it was a stench in the nostrils of a holy God, not to mention a blot on humanity.

We need not go into detail on the depths of depravity into which the polytheistic peoples of Palestine had sunk by the time their iniquity had reached its full measure. Suffice it to say, that "full measure" was unimaginably depraved and likely included such aberrant behavior as child-sacrifice, cult prostitution, bestiality, pedophilia, and more, making Sodom and Gomorrah look like a Sunday school picnic.

Jehovah gave Moses the Law for Israel alone abi? So, other Nations should follow which Law? Remember your Jesus said he did not come to annul the Laws of Moses but to fulfill them. In what way is that fulfilment when each and every Christian people or Nations follow what their hearts dictates? Did Jehovah allow such amongst his so-called Children? Did He? And now that the Curtain hiding Jehovah has been torn, are you guys now in the presence of Jehovah? I told you you got Jokes!

Wether you hate on Muslims or Islam is of no consequence, nothing new to see or hear. As it was before, so it is now. Many of your Forerunners hated and they all die hating and look at the people and a Belief they hated on today? The hate came largely from Europe, use your Device and Data and check the strides of Islam in Europe.

Did Jehovah ordered Moses to kill the INNOCENT? YES! Read of Bible nah. The Trees, Donkeys, Sheep that Moses and his warring lots mowed down were also involved in Baal worship? You want references?

So, Jehovah is a NOT VENGEFUL ONE? No wonder Jehovah insisted Jesus must die for a Crime he knew nothing about, even when he cried and plead for this "Cup" to pass, Jehovah never listened.

Kill all Young Boys and Keep the Virgins and you can still type Jehovah and Moses didn't harm the innocent? You know who are young boy is? Age 0-1,2,3,4... perhaps to 10. Moses had them all killed. So, Jehovah knew that perhaps, if the boys had been allowed to grow up, they would have been Idol worshippers too? Wonderful! Yet, your Jehovah allowed same Children of Israel to be knowing fully well they will reject his "Son", Jehovah even called them Whores and Harlots. Check Aholah and Aholibah allegory.

You are funny man! So, you can reference Jewish Encyclopedia? Well, check that same Encyclopedia and tell us what the Jews think about your Jesus.
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lawag3: 7:18pm On May 26, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Jehovah gave Moses the Law for Israel alone abi? So, other Nations should follow which Law? Remember your Jesus said he did not come to annul the Laws of Moses but to fulfill them. In what way is that fulfilment when each and every Christian people or Nations follow what their hearts dictates? Did Jehovah allow such amongst his so-called Children? Did He? And now that the Curtain hiding Jehovah has been torn, are you guys now in the presence of Jehovah? I told you you got Jokes!

Wether you hate on Muslims or Islam is of no consequence, nothing new to see or hear. As it was before, so it is now. Many of your Forerunners hated and they all die hating and look at the people and a Belief they hated on today? The hate came largely from Europe, use your Device and Data and check the strides of Islam in Europe.

Did Jehovah ordered Moses to kill the INNOCENT? YES! Read of Bible nah. The Trees, Donkeys, Sheep that Moses and his warring lots mowed down were also involved in Baal worship? You want references?

So, Jehovah is a NOT VENGEFUL ONE? No wonder Jehovah insisted Jesus must die for a Crime he knew nothing about, even when he cried and plead for this "Cup" to pass, Jehovah never listened.

Kill all Young Boys and Keep the Virgins and you can still type Jehovah and Moses didn't harm the innocent? You know who are young boy is? Age 0-1,2,3,4... perhaps to 10. Moses had them all killed. So, Jehovah knew that perhaps, if the boys had been allowed to grow up, they would have been Idol worshippers too? Wonderful! Yet, your Jehovah allowed same Children of Israel to be knowing fully well they will reject his "Son", Jehovah even called them Whores and Harlots. Check Aholah and Aholibah allegory.

You are funny man! So, you can reference Jewish Encyclopedia? Well, check that same Encyclopedia and tell us what the Jews think about your Jesus.

Yes the law of Moses is for Israelites alone so much so that if you wanted to be a Jew you must obey their laws.

Thank God you brought that up Note the qualities that Jesus attributes to the Word of God, referenced as “the Law and the Prophets”: 1) The Word is everlasting; it will outlast the natural world. 2) The Word was written with intent; it was meant to be fulfilled. 3) The Word possesses plenary authority; even the smallest letter of it is established. 4) The Word is faithful and trustworthy; “everything” it says will be accomplished. No one hearing Jesus’ words in the Sermon on the Mount could doubt His commitment to the Scriptures.

Consider what Jesus did not do in His ministry. In Matthew 5:17, Jesus says that He did not come to abolish the Law and the Prophets. In other words, Jesus’ purpose was not to abrogate the Word, dissolve it, or render it invalid. The Prophets will be fulfilled; the Law will continue to accomplish the purpose for which it was given (see Isaiah 55:10–11).

Next, consider what Jesus did do. Jesus says that He came to fulfill the Law and the Prophets. In other words, Jesus’ purpose was to establish the Word, to embody it, and to fully accomplish all that was written. “Christ is the culmination of the law” (Romans 10:4). The predictions of the Prophets concerning the Messiah would be realized in Jesus; the holy standard of the Law would be perfectly upheld by Christ, the strict requirements personally obeyed, and the ceremonial observances finally and fully satisfied.

Jesus Christ fulfilled the Prophets in that, in His first coming alone, He fulfilled hundreds of prophecies concerning Himself (e.g., Matthew 1:22; 13:35; John 19:36; Luke 24:44). Jesus Christ fulfilled the Law in at least two ways: as a teacher and as a doer. He taught people to obey the Law (Matthew 22:35–40; Mark 1:44), and He obeyed the Law Himself (John 8:46; 1 Peter 2:22). In living a perfect life, Jesus fulfilled the moral laws; in His sacrificial death, Jesus fulfilled the ceremonial laws. Christ came not to destroy the old religious system but to build upon it; He came to finish the Old Covenant and establish the New.

Jesus came not to destroy the Law and the Prophets but to fulfill them. In fact, the ceremonies, sacrifices, and other elements of the Old Covenant were “only a shadow of the good things that are coming—not the realities themselves” (Hebrews 10:1). The tabernacle and temple were “holy places made with hands,” but they were never meant to be permanent; they were but “copies of the true things” (Hebrews 9:24, ESV). The Law had a built-in expiration date, being filled as it was with “external regulations applying until the time of the new order” (Hebrews 9:10).

In His fulfillment of the Law and Prophets, Jesus obtained our eternal salvation. No more were priests required to offer sacrifices and enter the holy place (Hebrews 10:8–14). Jesus has done that for us, once and for all. By grace through faith, we are made right with God: “He forgave us all our sins, having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness, which stood against us and condemned us; he has taken it away, nailing it to the cross” (Colossians 2:14).

There are some who argue that, since Jesus did not “abolish” the Law, then the Law is still in effect—and still binding on New Testament Christians. But Paul is clear that the believer in Christ is no longer under the Law: “We were held in custody under the Law, locked up until faith should be revealed. So the Law became our guardian to lead us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian” (Galatians 3:23–25, BSB). We are not under the Mosaic Law but under “the law of Christ” (see Galatians 6:2).
If the Law is still binding on us today, then it has not yet accomplished its purpose—it has not yet been fulfilled. If the Law, as a legal system, is still binding on us today, then Jesus was wrong in claiming to fulfill it and His sacrifice on the cross was insufficient to save. Thank God, Jesus fulfilled the whole Law and now grants us His righteousness as a free gift. “Know that a person is not justified by the works of the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law, because by the works of the law no one will be justified” (Galatians 2:16).

So what ever the Jews think of Jesus is wrong
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 8:37pm On May 26, 2023
Lawag3:

Yes the law of Moses is for Israelites alone so much so that if you wanted to be a Jew you must obey their laws.

Thank God you brought that up Note the qualities that Jesus attributes to the Word of God, referenced as “the Law and the Prophets”: 1) The Word is everlasting; it will outlast the natural world. 2) The Word was written with intent; it was meant to be fulfilled. 3) The Word possesses plenary authority; even the smallest letter of it is established. 4) The Word is faithful and trustworthy; “everything” it says will be accomplished. No one hearing Jesus’ words in the Sermon on the Mount could doubt His commitment to the Scriptures.

Consider what Jesus did not do in His ministry. In Matthew 5:17, Jesus says that He did not come to abolish the Law and the Prophets. In other words, Jesus’ purpose was not to abrogate the Word, dissolve it, or render it invalid. The Prophets will be fulfilled; the Law will continue to accomplish the purpose for which it was given (see Isaiah 55:10–11).

Next, consider what Jesus did do. Jesus says that He came to fulfill the Law and the Prophets. In other words, Jesus’ purpose was to establish the Word, to embody it, and to fully accomplish all that was written. “Christ is the culmination of the law” (Romans 10:4). The predictions of the Prophets concerning the Messiah would be realized in Jesus; the holy standard of the Law would be perfectly upheld by Christ, the strict requirements personally obeyed, and the ceremonial observances finally and fully satisfied.

Jesus Christ fulfilled the Prophets in that, in His first coming alone, He fulfilled hundreds of prophecies concerning Himself (e.g., Matthew 1:22; 13:35; John 19:36; Luke 24:44). Jesus Christ fulfilled the Law in at least two ways: as a teacher and as a doer. He taught people to obey the Law (Matthew 22:35–40; Mark 1:44), and He obeyed the Law Himself (John 8:46; 1 Peter 2:22). In living a perfect life, Jesus fulfilled the moral laws; in His sacrificial death, Jesus fulfilled the ceremonial laws. Christ came not to destroy the old religious system but to build upon it; He came to finish the Old Covenant and establish the New.

Jesus came not to destroy the Law and the Prophets but to fulfill them. In fact, the ceremonies, sacrifices, and other elements of the Old Covenant were “only a shadow of the good things that are coming—not the realities themselves” (Hebrews 10:1). The tabernacle and temple were “holy places made with hands,” but they were never meant to be permanent; they were but “copies of the true things” (Hebrews 9:24, ESV). The Law had a built-in expiration date, being filled as it was with “external regulations applying until the time of the new order” (Hebrews 9:10).

In His fulfillment of the Law and Prophets, Jesus obtained our eternal salvation. No more were priests required to offer sacrifices and enter the holy place (Hebrews 10:8–14). Jesus has done that for us, once and for all. By grace through faith, we are made right with God: “He forgave us all our sins, having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness, which stood against us and condemned us; he has taken it away, nailing it to the cross” (Colossians 2:14).

There are some who argue that, since Jesus did not “abolish” the Law, then the Law is still in effect—and still binding on New Testament Christians. But Paul is clear that the believer in Christ is no longer under the Law: “We were held in custody under the Law, locked up until faith should be revealed. So the Law became our guardian to lead us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian” (Galatians 3:23–25, BSB). We are not under the Mosaic Law but under “the law of Christ” (see Galatians 6:2).
If the Law is still binding on us today, then it has not yet accomplished its purpose—it has not yet been fulfilled. If the Law, as a legal system, is still binding on us today, then Jesus was wrong in claiming to fulfill it and His sacrifice on the cross was insufficient to save. Thank God, Jesus fulfilled the whole Law and now grants us His righteousness as a free gift. “Know that a person is not justified by the works of the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law, because by the works of the law no one will be justified” (Galatians 2:16).

So what ever the Jews think of Jesus is wrong

Same old Sunday School drivel bandied about for years. Many words to confuse those not critical in their thinking.

As you can see at the end of this drivel of yours, you alluded to what Paul says and not what Jesus said.

Remember when I told you that Paul is actually the brain behind your faith?

Keep the faith
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lawag3: 8:47pm On May 26, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Same old Sunday School drivel bandied about for years. Many words to confuse those not critical in their thinking.

As you can see at the end of this drivel of yours, you alluded to what Paul says and not what Jesus said.

Remember when I told you that Paul is actually the brain behind your faith?

Keep the faith

Like I said anything Paul said Jesus has already said.

I will keep the faith.

Has Allah ever spoken to you? What did he tell you

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' / The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? / Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 255
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.