Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Ground Breaking Of International ICT Center Nnewi By Igwe Orizu(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ground Breaking Of International ICT Center Nnewi By Igwe Orizu(photos) (2918 Views)

Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) / The 'Art ICT Center' Dino Melaye Built In Kogi State (photo) / Ugwuanyi Performs Ground-breaking Of First Education University In South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ground Breaking Of International ICT Center Nnewi By Igwe Orizu(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 6:20pm On May 19, 2023
Ground breaking ceremony of the proposed Igwe Kenneth Orizu International ICT centre, Nnewi located inside the permanent site of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi.
Nnewi is gradually becoming a Tech City, as this could be our own silicon valley on completion

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ground Breaking Of International ICT Center Nnewi By Igwe Orizu(photos) by Obinwenite(m): 6:25pm On May 19, 2023
Nice oneā€¦.

5 Likes

Re: Ground Breaking Of International ICT Center Nnewi By Igwe Orizu(photos) by magoo10(m): 6:59pm On May 19, 2023
nice one
igbo amaka

5 Likes

Re: Ground Breaking Of International ICT Center Nnewi By Igwe Orizu(photos) by successmatters(m): 7:03pm On May 19, 2023
Nice one

A growing region

6 Likes

Re: Ground Breaking Of International ICT Center Nnewi By Igwe Orizu(photos) by onumadu: 7:11pm On May 19, 2023
Igwe K.O.N Orizu still kicking strong. cool
Nice initiative.

10 Likes

Re: Ground Breaking Of International ICT Center Nnewi By Igwe Orizu(photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:21pm On May 19, 2023
Awesome

3 Likes

Re: Ground Breaking Of International ICT Center Nnewi By Igwe Orizu(photos) by gidgiddy: 7:39pm On May 19, 2023
onumadu:
Igwe K.O.N Orizu still kicking strong. cool
Nice initiative.

At 97 years, he is probably the oldest king in Igbo land

13 Likes

Re: Ground Breaking Of International ICT Center Nnewi By Igwe Orizu(photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:39pm On May 19, 2023
I've said it before, I will repeat myself..
South East is developing silently to the dismay of the haters of Ndigbo..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ground Breaking Of International ICT Center Nnewi By Igwe Orizu(photos) by M4A1carbine: 8:32pm On May 19, 2023
This is just Anambra...

This will spill over to other regions in the old SE demography.

We need to leave people Behind that couldn't even maintain a stadium Buhari dashed them in their Lagos. The National Stadium is an embarrassment and the owners LASG have abandoned it to rot. Unless Tinubu has owned it.. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ground Breaking Of International ICT Center Nnewi By Igwe Orizu(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:03pm On May 19, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
Resilient spirit of average Igbo is something else, those who think they can bring us down are just wasting their time and resources, their ancestors did worst, it didn't stop us

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ground Breaking Of International ICT Center Nnewi By Igwe Orizu(photos) by DSC7: 9:23pm On May 19, 2023
gidgiddy:

But why is he still looking healthy and stronger than one presidential candidate? undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ground Breaking Of International ICT Center Nnewi By Igwe Orizu(photos) by Pepperdemisback: 10:45pm On May 19, 2023
post=123243840:

Resilient spirit of average Igbo is something else, those who think they can bring us down are just wasting their time and resources, their ancestors did worst, it didn't stop us
You need to work on your mentality! I have taken note of your posts, you always call for war and insults. Always looking for whom to exchange words with. Always in a competition and must mention enemies and Lagos.
Instead of condemning the attack on US convoy, you quickly went to upload one crime scene each from Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Ondo and Lagos just the day after Plateau attack.
Must you be in competition with imaginary enemies?
Stalking on Lagos and perceived enemies in all your posts shows a sign of defeat and inferiority complex.
Please work on your mentality and make your posts without calling for exchange of words and unhealthy rivalry!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ground Breaking Of International ICT Center Nnewi By Igwe Orizu(photos) by Pepperdemisback: 10:54pm On May 19, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
Always looking for people who hate them! Always looking for rivalry from imaginary enemies.
Innoson is an Anambra man who is into vehicles, Anambra Law makers said innoson vehicles don't fit their status. How many igbo Governors drive IVM? How many Igbo Politicians, actors, musicians, Law makers, Politicians, celebrities, Public figures, drive IVM?
Emoney gifts vehicles to his workers annually on his birthday but he has never bought an IVM, he patronize outsiders instead.
Buhari is the one building his business, the Navy, Army etc are all IVM! Have you ever heard him criticizing Buhari?
You can't support yourselves nor show love to your brother's business but always looking for people who hate you.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ground Breaking Of International ICT Center Nnewi By Igwe Orizu(photos) by kettykings: 11:03pm On May 19, 2023
One new project almost on a daily basis and 99% 0f the projects are individuals projects ranging
from 100% automated poultry to ICT centers to automatical rice milling machine's to modern health care centers , to airline going international,to banks opening London branch All within a space of 2 weeks.

My own Is , where do we get electricity to run this high level growth. Someone should not mention enugu disco. It is time the east goes renewable and stop depending on national power for growth.

I have been trying for some time to breakdown the growth rate of Nigeria into individual states and cities and I discovered that some states like Anambra, Akwa ibom have growth rate of 6% while others i wont mention are recording negative growth rates

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ground Breaking Of International ICT Center Nnewi By Igwe Orizu(photos) by colonelwealth(m): 1:54am On May 20, 2023
post=123241000:
Ground breaking ceremony of the proposed Igwe Kenneth Orizu International ICT centre, Nnewi located inside the permanent site of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi.
Nnewi is gradually becoming a Tech City, as this could be our own silicon valley on completion

This is beautiful and highly commendable.
This what the Kings should be doing in their domains.

Long live the king ...HRH Igwe Kenneth Orizu!

4 Likes

Re: Ground Breaking Of International ICT Center Nnewi By Igwe Orizu(photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:39am On May 20, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Always looking for people who hate them! Always looking for rivalry from imaginary enemies.
Innoson is an Anambra man who is into vehicles, Anambra Law makers said innoson vehicles don't fit their status. How many igbo Governors drive IVM? How many Igbo Politicians, actors, musicians, Law makers, Politicians, celebrities, Public figures, drive IVM?
Emoney gifts vehicles to his workers annually on his birthday but he has never bought an IVM, he patronize outsiders instead.
Buhari is the one building his business, the Navy, Army etc are all IVM! Have you ever heard him criticizing Buhari?
You can't support yourselves nor show love to your brother's business but always looking for people who hate you.

Dude, put a lid on it! NONE of the posts you responded to specifically mentioned you or any ethnicity or group, so WTF are you carrying the matter for head!? They wear the shoe so have have every right to mention where it's pinching them....if their posts rile you up, then just stop clicking on any Igbo-themed threads or bothering to post on them! You're actually the one coming across as being insecure and paranoid!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ground Breaking Of International ICT Center Nnewi By Igwe Orizu(photos) by plaindealer: 2:54am On May 20, 2023
lol @ proposed..

Must you add the word International to everything in that part of Nigeria?

How's it international? The little things wey dey always shakara you people sef..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ground Breaking Of International ICT Center Nnewi By Igwe Orizu(photos) by IkeIgboNiile(m): 3:15am On May 20, 2023
plaindealer
lol @ proposed..

Must you add the word International to everything in that part of Nigeria?

How's it international? The little things wey dey always shakara you people sef..

This one is already in pain grin

2 Likes

Re: Ground Breaking Of International ICT Center Nnewi By Igwe Orizu(photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 4:54am On May 20, 2023
gidgiddy:

Oldest Billionaire King.
Re: Ground Breaking Of International ICT Center Nnewi By Igwe Orizu(photos) by Bighead9: 6:43am On May 20, 2023
Trash.
Let them chase away all the Agberos in Anambra State first. Let them also clean the State from all the garbage that are littered in every corner of the State. Let them also get rid of all the Slums in the State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ground Breaking Of International ICT Center Nnewi By Igwe Orizu(photos) by Bighead9: 6:47am On May 20, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Buhari build an International Airport in Anambra and the second Niger Bridge. Una don dey claim develop. Funny People grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ground Breaking Of International ICT Center Nnewi By Igwe Orizu(photos) by Pepperdemisback: 12:42pm On May 20, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

Dude, put a lid on it! NONE of the posts you responded to specifically mentioned you or any ethnicity or group, so WTF are you carrying the matter for head!? They wear the shoe so have have every right to mention where it's pinching them....if their posts rile you up, then just stop clicking on any Igbo-themed threads or bothering to post on them! You're actually the one coming across as being insecure and paranoid!
It seems you have Assimilation and Comprehensive Deficiency syndrome. What shoe and what is paining them? The OP got my message. You make posts then make comments to cause trouble and unhealthy rivalry.For what?
You can't build your brother's business, you are crying of nepotism.
They all shouted Chude was arrested by Lagos government and comparing him with Oluomo only to detect he was arrested by Emeka Ofor. How many people have gone online to insult Emeka Ofor?
Chinedu doesn't care to understand his father's language not to talk of having a name but learnt the bigotry and derogatory words to insult them online.
He was disqualified, they claimed bigotry. Are there no Governors with Igbo wives? Is Tinubu's wife a Yoruba woman? Is that how they abuse their father's land? Why think of even ruling people you don't care to understand them? Why is he not following Obi about in Anambra since he undetstands them? But they pretend they don't know why he was disqualified and chasing imaginary enemies.
Stop chasing imaginary enemies!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ground Breaking Of International ICT Center Nnewi By Igwe Orizu(photos) by Pepperdemisback: 12:45pm On May 20, 2023
DSC7:

But why is he still looking healthy and stronger than one presidential candidate? undecided
Post your father's pictures and tell us his age.
Re: Ground Breaking Of International ICT Center Nnewi By Igwe Orizu(photos) by Pepperdemisback: 12:56pm On May 20, 2023
Bighead9:

Buhari build an International Airport in Anambra and the second Niger Bridge. Una don dey claim develop. Funny People grin grin grin grin
I don't understand them. This same person just 2 weeks ago posted some foreigners who came to build hospital in Anambra. He said Hospital that Ekweremadu and Buhari could not build. But this same person hyped Obiano as Mr Project that built every needed project in Anambra for 8 years.
Why skip the same Obiano to tag Ekweremadu because he is in trouble? I can bet all this hype was done to Ekweremadu too when he was reigning.
Same person who said Buhari could not build hospital in Anambra is the same person posting Buhari commissioning Hospital in not more than 2 weeks.
If Buhari's hand is not involved, why call him for commissioning?
They need real help, not just help, help from ABOVE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ground Breaking Of International ICT Center Nnewi By Igwe Orizu(photos) by Bighead9: 2:19pm On May 20, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

I don't understand them. This same person just 2 weeks ago posted some foreigners who came to build hospital in Anambra. He said Hospital that Ekweremadu and Buhari could not build. But this same person hyped Obiano as Mr Project that built every needed project in Anambra for 8 years.
Why skip the same Obiano to tag Ekweremadu because he is in trouble? I can bet all this hype was done to Ekweremadu too when he was reigning.
Same person who said Buhari could not build hospital in Anambra is the same person posting Buhari commissioning Hospital in not more than 2 weeks.

Don't mind then. They are all suffering from post election trauma
Re: Ground Breaking Of International ICT Center Nnewi By Igwe Orizu(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 3:03pm On May 20, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Please can you show me where I made the post Most of you are very silly, those structures at NAUTH were sponsored by Nnewi rich men, Ifeanyi Ubah, Ibeto, Innoson etc, also the CMD of NAUTH is also from Nnewi read the boards, Anambra progress development all contributed not Buhari, the reason why they involved presidency because its a Federal University Teaching Hospital

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ground Breaking Of International ICT Center Nnewi By Igwe Orizu(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 3:05pm On May 20, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

The Client is Ibeto not federal government, hostels for medical students in the hospital

4 Likes

Re: Ground Breaking Of International ICT Center Nnewi By Igwe Orizu(photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 3:07pm On May 20, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

We can build mega City for ourselves.

Arise Igbos arise.

4 Likes

Re: Ground Breaking Of International ICT Center Nnewi By Igwe Orizu(photos) by christejames(m): 3:23pm On May 20, 2023
The self-developed region

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ground Breaking Of International ICT Center Nnewi By Igwe Orizu(photos) by Pepperdemisback: 12:48pm On May 21, 2023
post=123256615:

The Client is Ibeto not federal government, hostels for medical students in the hospital
The fan fair is for one bedroom flat?
Re: Ground Breaking Of International ICT Center Nnewi By Igwe Orizu(photos) by Pepperdemisback: 12:51pm On May 21, 2023
post=123256592:

Please can you show me where I made the post Most of you are very silly, those structures at NAUTH were sponsored by Nnewi rich men, Ifeanyi Ubah, Ibeto, Innoson etc, also the CMD of NAUTH is also from Nnewi read the boards, Anambra progress development all contributed not Buhari, the reason why they involved presidency because its a Federal University Teaching Hospital
Just say your father is silly, I shall show the post to you.
Ibeto converted Old Anambra to his name and donating one bedroom flat, is that what you are crying for?
Re: Ground Breaking Of International ICT Center Nnewi By Igwe Orizu(photos) by Blake755: 12:55pm On May 21, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

U said it all funny enough most igbo business men prefer an outsider as a business partner than fellow igbos we don't patronize our brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Over For Hillary Clinton? / Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . / PDP Lawmakers In Oyo Moves To Unseat Governor Ajimobi - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.