Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina (15708 Views)

Fayose: I Don’t Criticise Fayemi So He Won’t Claim I Distracted Him To Perform / Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House / We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina by joefelin2345: 8:34am On May 20, 2023
BigNija:
Nigeria is sick, she needs healing.
Pray for the country as we don't have another country to call our own.
Who tells you that we don't have another country to call our own? May be for now but let's just wait bc ...it is not the time to lay wreath for yesterday crimes, night threatens, time desolves & there is no aquitance with tomorrow. Some few years ago, USSR was a one single country with it's Capital in Moscow but today it has been divided along ethnic nationalities, same for Yogoslav, Estonia, Chekoslovakia & others. Good morning.
Re: Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina by prizeless(m): 8:34am On May 20, 2023
Sure, they were already living in you, when you're out of there, listen to all you said, you'll realize you had been possessed
Re: Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina by Donedeal1(m): 8:34am On May 20, 2023
Evil doers,evil minded, evil people and evil spirit actually control that villa.

How can some people just create pain

Withdrew money lock it up in the safe

Wait and watch people suffering.

Evil spirit possessed people alone can act such games.
Re: Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina by iSense247: 8:38am On May 20, 2023
Naijaguy12345:
Abati is a joke . Asiwaju victory still dey pain am.
Femi Adesina is as dumb as your drug baron surpporters. It is sad and unfortunate that the shallowest thinkers are at the helm of affairs in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina by Nolevel666: 8:42am On May 20, 2023
BigNija:

Praying is all you do

Tell elon musk to pray his rockets arrives in space without prior calculations and hardwork.

Be playing sorry praying
Re: Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina by WhereMyLoud: 8:44am On May 20, 2023
EdidemLord:
I don't believe spirits and demons exist
i dont believe you exist
Re: Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina by olaoye2008: 8:47am On May 20, 2023
Evil spirits Preacher
Re: Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina by HRMK: 8:47am On May 20, 2023
OBVIOUSLY,FEMI ADESINA IS COVERED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST!NOBODY SHOULD EXPECT HIM TO EXPERIENCE WHAT REUBEN ABATI WENT THROUGH!!
Re: Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina by dondodo: 8:48am On May 20, 2023
Obi is coming
Re: Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina by Nolevel666: 8:49am On May 20, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Bloody liar! Aso villa is a satanic home full of evils.

There’s nothing Satanic there.
Most of those inhabiting the villa all claim to be devout muslims and Christians.

If real Satanists who understand the true meaning of Satanism (not the propaganda and conspiracy theories being blown about by Christians and other kindred vermins) rule nigeria, Nigeria would be a better place.

Ask chatgpt the meaning of Satanism as defined by the Church of Satan.
Re: Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina by TalkingBird: 8:57am On May 20, 2023
The prince of persia and the like will not let you know or say the truth sir. You will soon realize the baffling fact cum truth.

Prof. Wole Soyinka even wondered why they fail to do the things agreed upon before they enter the pilot seat of governance.

There is an unseen hand in the affairs of mankind.
Read this story in Daniel 10:13

"But the prince of the royal realm of Persia stood in opposition to me for 21 days. But then Miʹcha·el, one of the foremost princes, came to help me; and I remained there beside the kings of Persia"(nwt)

1 John 5:19
19And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.(kjv)

But the prince of the royal realm of Persia stood in opposition to me for 21 days. But then Miʹcha·el, one of the foremost princes, came to help me; and I remained there beside the kings of Persia
Re: Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina by omojeesu(m): 8:57am On May 20, 2023
EdidemLord:

You don't have to believe!

Your unbelief doesn't make them non-existent!
Re: Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina by gmaribel(m): 9:01am On May 20, 2023
You are the evil spirit.
Re: Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina by Chucks13: 9:04am On May 20, 2023
Hatred is a neighbour to madness, Abati already running mad. Abati now seen evil spirit and I belief he must be hearn strange voices as well that is the punishment of allowing the angel of hatred to possessed you.

Obidient take Abati to Mercyland Warri Prophet Fufeyin waiting for him, do this before is too late, don't wait till he enter street. #safeabatinow#
Re: Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina by Dbestbrest: 9:11am On May 20, 2023
Adesina didn't know that it is the demon that makes him snore whenever he sleeps to the level that his snoring is the alarm that wakes him up everyday. No normal human being sleeps like that
Re: Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina by kayfact123(m): 9:16am On May 20, 2023
Please visit our eye clinic
Royal view eye clinic
65 Brickfields Ebutte metta West
Call/WhatsApp 07081814512
For best plug on eye issues
Re: Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina by HITsquad: 9:23am On May 20, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Sometimes i keep wondering if its the same God that created the whites created us. in africa, failed politicians and their cohorts spiritualize things as excuse for their incompetency and failures.
If you talk Dem go say its inferiority complex or that you are not proud of your race. The truth is that something is definitely wrong somewhere with black man. Go around the world, the poorest abd most underdeveloped countries in the world are literally black nations.

Some say it's like that because of colonization...? Are we the only people that was colonized by the west? Of all the former British and french colonies around the world Africa is almost still the only region in Auto reverse!

And when I say Africa I mean typical black Africans. Cos most North African(light skin) countries have even left us behind. Makes me sincerely wonder if success has everything to do with one's skin color? But then it hit me.... I realized that this whole thing revolves around MENTALITY. We are where we are today just because of our general mentality and reasoning as people! how can top government officials be boldly and proudly talking about ghosts and evil spirits? cry cry cry just how??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina by Tareq1105: 9:31am On May 20, 2023
Naijaguy12345:
Abati is a joke . Asiwaju victory still dey pain am.

Abati is a disappointment. At times when I watched him on Arise TV, his comments with Rufai Oseni I wonder if they ever remember the principle of balancing in journalism. Both of them have infected that beautiful lady, Ayo.

Abati raised unnecessary alarm over Villa forgetting that the evil that men does lived after them. He should check himself and stop pointing at Villa.

1 Like

Re: Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina by WorldRichest: 9:54am On May 20, 2023
Bobloco:

“To the glory of God, I never experienced anything like this. Human beings normally face one vicissitude or the other, it is part of life. But God equally spares His own. No ailment to nurse, other than things typical of aspiring senior citizens like me. And nothing died under the waist.

https://dailytrust.com/abatis-claim-i-didnt-see-evil-spirits-in-aso-rock-femi-adesina/

Everybody in Aso Rock dey fucck anyhow. Different Oloshos at different days. Even 80 years old Buhari still dey Bleep Fulani Oloshos. Unlike Goatluck Jonathan and Reuben Abati who both became impotent.
Re: Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina by AfonjaPriest: 9:58am On May 20, 2023
Femi Adesina should count his black ass lucky he didn't see any. And it is all thanks to the Chief evil spirit that presided over the country from Aso Rock for about eight miserable, fumbling years.
Re: Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina by ManOfSon: 10:05am On May 20, 2023
Of course, if you're a full fledged evil spirit yourself, you may not be able to see others.
Re: Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina by joyandfaith: 10:07am On May 20, 2023
Re: Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina by Nicenixon: 10:25am On May 20, 2023
BigNija:
enough of prayer, action is what is needed, remember faith without work is death.
Re: Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina by josiah27: 10:43am On May 20, 2023
Can demons war against demon
Re: Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina by Emmagreat93(m): 10:45am On May 20, 2023
You can't be chased by the things staying inside of you
Re: Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina by Formation10: 11:07am On May 20, 2023
Adesina evil spirit is controlling you that is why you couldn't say the truth just for once after failing 9ja for good 8yrs of suffering you are still telling 9ja that this is the best government even hell is waiting for you if you didn't repent
Re: Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina by limeta(f): 11:20am On May 20, 2023
Which other evil spirit are you looking for
Buhari is there you are there.
Re: Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina by Spanki(f): 11:27am On May 20, 2023
Bobloco:

https://dailytrust.com/abatis-claim-i-didnt-see-evil-spirits-in-aso-rock-femi-adesina/

Evl does not see evil. Only good knows when evil is around. Nicoomps!
Re: Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina by Praxis758: 11:46am On May 20, 2023
EdidemLord:

Go to Bermuda Triangle and confirm
Re: Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina by phemmyfour: 11:53am On May 20, 2023
KEVIND:
If you didn't see or controlled by evil spirit why then were you defending failure for 8yrs.
devil doesn't recognize his handiwork as evil
Re: Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina by otie02: 12:30pm On May 20, 2023
Well-done sir
EdidemLord:
Re: Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina by miraclea: 12:41pm On May 20, 2023
Before nko, how evil spirit go dey see evil spirit again ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Released Awolowo From Prison: Ojukwu, Gowon Or Ironsi? / Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] / Female Suicide Bombers Hit Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.