Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,734 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

7 Secrets Tips To Be Happy For Healthy Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Secrets Tips To Be Happy For Healthy Life (163 Views)

As A Man I Will Not Be Happy To Marry A Lady Whose Womb Is Damaged / You Have Reason To Be Happy This Christmas, Please Come In / Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Secrets Tips To Be Happy For Healthy Life by ekwe552: 11:09pm On May 19, 2023
How to live a long happy life

I developed a daily schedule that I hoped would transform my life using scientific information on hormones, neurotransmitters, psychology, and mindfulness that I had gathered over many years.

These are seven lifestyle choices that have increased my sense of joy in my life and continue to do so:

1. Express gratitude

Love the life you have now because it will only get better from here. Your brain interprets gratitude, the straightforward act of being grateful, as optimism.

Your brain is predisposed to choose positive thoughts more frequently when you think or say things for which you are grateful.

TO READ MORE CLICK THE LINK: https://www.healthlifekit.com/2023/05/7-secrets-tips-to-be-happy-for-healthy.html

(1) (Reply)

FAMILY-WISE: How Do You Make Money Offline ? / Site Meaningful Projects Or Vacate Our Land, Okere- Urhobo Kingdom Tell DS / 15 Inspiring Quotes For A Healthy Love Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.