Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Buyer Beware - Fake Monster Beatsbydre Flood Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buyer Beware - Fake Monster Beatsbydre Flood Nigeria (1382 Views)

If You Are Music Freak Check Dis Monster Headset / Fairly Used Original Beatsbydre Pro For Sale / Beware: Fake Advert On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buyer Beware - Fake Monster Beatsbydre Flood Nigeria by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2011
VERIFY BEFORE YOU BUY

http://www.beatsbydre.com/support/verifyProduct.aspx?fbcontent=

Nigerians are very Fashionable and Sophisticated when it comes to owning the latest in Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Music and Mobile devices such as Plabooks, IPADs, Blackberry etc.

Among the latest craze for Nigeria's youthful audiophiles is the MONSTER Headphones marketed as BeatsByDre. They are very cool to own and also give your some of the best quality listening pleasure you can get from a set of good headphones.

Unfortunately major reputable electronic shops in Victoria Island, Lekki, Ikeja, Surulere and even Nairaland have decided to pay hard-working Nigerians with cheap, fake imitations from China - I got the opportunity to buy direct from Amazon and was surprised to hear the utterly ridiculous price the same Headphone go for in Nigeria. I was curious so i bought one for N35,000 from a supplier on SAKA Tinubu GSM Market. I was sorely disappointed - I got the Studio version and I was immediately presented with an uncontrolled noise devoid of any quality. the control buttons broke after the first day of use and I had to buy 2 AA batteries myself when they should actually come included.

This is a warning to all those who buy from sources who claim they bought it from the UK and want to sell it for N35,000 it cost about N52,000 for the real Studio depending on what the Exchange Rate is.
But you know Nigerians - grin grin most times the Fakes are just as good enough for them as the real ones grin so no longtin if you want to buy the fakes for N35k instead of N2k tongue

Beware of Counterfeit Monster Products

Like many premium products, Monster products are being counterfeited and sold at flea markets and on popular auction and other e-company Websites, usually at extremely reduced prices. If a price for a product being sold as Monster from a non-authorized dealer seems "too good to be true," most likely it is, and is not a genuine Monster product. Counterfeit Monster products do not meet the high standards of quality and performance you expect from Monster. For example, many of the counterfeit HDMI cables will not carry a 1080p signal properly. You may pay less, but you will not get the performance you expect.

http://www.monstercable.com/counterfeit/default.asp

Monster only sells headphones in the colors advertised on our authorized web pages

Re: Buyer Beware - Fake Monster Beatsbydre Flood Nigeria by marleygab(m): 12:23am On Oct 01, 2011
well said my brother, well said. people like you is really what the world needs. i ordered for the headsetĀ  today to resell, the dude sold for 40k so i quickly ordered for two so proud of myself that i struck a good bargain, the dude came into my office grinning like a dog. any way his countenance quickly returned to normal after i examined the package and pointed out the differences to him, i had to show him the one in my office to finally put an end to the argument. people are making a fortune off this stuff man. To get the genuine thing is really really difficult if you are not a dealer.

(1) (Reply)

Hp Probook For Just #55,000 / Buy Uk Used Bold 5 At Affordable Prices / CONGRATULATIONS NIGERIANS. PAYPAL BAN HAS BEEN LIFTED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.