Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor (63461 Views)

Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... / Fornication Is Not Just Sleeping With Someone You Are Not Married To... / Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by GodPrince: 5:37pm On May 21, 2023
NIGERIA GIRLS ARE HARLOTS WITH SMELLING VAGINA. NEVER SHAKE NIGERIAN GIRLS BECAUSE THEY'RE ALWAYS STROKING DICKS OR FINGERING THEIR SMELLING VAGINAS. NA MUMU DEY SHAKE NIGERIAN BITCHES, JUST WEAR PROTECTION AND FHUCK THEM! I SEE SOME NIGERIA HARLOTS HERE ON NAIRALAND BY THEIR MONIKERS, ABEG I WANT FHUCK OILPUSSY HOW MUCH?
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by isabi2lof: 5:37pm On May 21, 2023
If you like waka naked ko kan mi
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by almarthins(m): 5:38pm On May 21, 2023
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by GodPrince: 5:38pm On May 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You fit in well with the churchians/religious zealots of Nigeria then. undecided
whatever you think I give zero fhucks about you. Bitch ass nigga, go sniff on Nigerian bitches dirty pussy as usual
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Kobojunkie: 5:39pm On May 21, 2023
GodPrince:
whatever you think I give zero fhucks about you. Bitch ass nigga, go sniff on Nigerian bitches dirty pussy as usual
Don't worry! I don't give a flying fk about you either. grin
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by GodPrince: 5:39pm On May 21, 2023
Diligent1:

One can commit fornication/adultery mere seen the pictures this lady is posting and God frown at such behavior.
Any sin committed because of her immoral dressing the sin will be added to her own.
see reasonable female here.
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by GodPrince: 5:40pm On May 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
stupid mothafucka
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by almarthins(m): 5:41pm On May 21, 2023
godliman:
That Hilda of a girl is bivocational she is good cook and also a high class prostitute. This record has simply advertised her other trade. Only sexual perverts like her will be incensed by this plain truth.

Like those commenting above.
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by pocohantas(f): 5:41pm On May 21, 2023
Klass99:
I initially wasn't hyped about Hilda and her feat for a guiness world record, that was before I even knew of her nudity online. Becoming aware of the nudity just put me off completely!

She needs to work on that, except she chooses not to. We have other female food vloggers hitting it without nakednéss. The shape is there already, she shouldn't allow Lekki life carry her to where she doesn't know.

And these girls should stop making a mockery of Christianity. Calling Jesus at every turn while half-dressed is plain silly.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Kobojunkie: 5:41pm On May 21, 2023
GodPrince:
stupid mothafucka
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by GodPrince: 5:45pm On May 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
ain't be nothing like a flying "fhuck" you're bitch ass simp nigga. Sniffing on pussy err day your 4kin life. I give a fhuck bout mehn, of course I give a fhuck bout driving that bullet through your mothafucking head bursting your damn brain.
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by gassbee: 5:45pm On May 21, 2023
The pastor is on point. There are few brave ministers that can make this bold statement. You cant b dressing like an ashi n expect people to address u differently
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Kobojunkie: 5:45pm On May 21, 2023
GodPrince:
ain't be nothing like a flying "fhuck" you're bitch ass simp nigga. Sniffing on pussy err day your 4kin life. I give a fhuck bout mehn, of course I give a fhuck bout driving that bullet through your mothafucking head bursting your damn brain.
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Stevengold(m): 5:48pm On May 21, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Tell the pastor to face his god na. Which useless God wan strike? 🤣
The one wey no fit strike devil after how many years now! 😁

No be una comic book say "do not judge"? 🤷‍♂️
You, the pastor and your God should shut up. Who the h!! Is he to call her a demon cos of her mode of dressing.
What's his business with what she choose to sell? Is she hurting anyone.

The earlier you people realize say no one send una useless talk and God the better. Keep it among your congregation. Tueh! 🤮
Stop disturbing our ears with one useless entity that doesn't exist. If she like she sell her body, e no concern the useless God! 🤷‍♂️

I wonder where the dead go to. Just 🤔 thinking 💭 out loud.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 21, 2023
Stevengold:

I wonder where the dead go to. Just 🤔 thinking 💭 out loud.
They are buried in underneath the ground. Why do they need to go anywhere? 🤷‍♂️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by GodPrince: 5:49pm On May 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
ok pussy nigga. U smell pussy anyway
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Streetmovement(m): 5:50pm On May 21, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lol, funny enough I have seen this over and over again....if this one get money he go still invite Hilda come him church as per say celebrity to boost followers upon followers.

Funny enough most Men of God who talk down on a certain people, public figures/celebrity still worship them whenever they visit their place of worship, they don't always keep the same energy when it comes down to it.

More reason I don't take em serious, it's all for clout, maintenance of status and publicity.
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by MN07: 5:50pm On May 21, 2023
Okpokpo09:
your death is very close. And you’re going to die a shameful death for that matter.

You speaking as who again? The creator of life and death?

Death is a gift know no that and know peace

These churches have really done a number on you Africans
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by GodPrince: 5:52pm On May 21, 2023
pocohantas:

She needs to work on that, except sje chooses not to. We have other female food vloggers hitting it without nakednéss. The shape is there already, he shouldn't allow Lekki life carry her to where she doesn't know.

And these girls should stop making a mockery of Christianity. Calling Jesus at every turn while half-dressed is plain silly.
why are you Nigerian girls insanely crazed about prostitution? I don't shake you Nigeria girls hands because I know your hands are always smelling vagina or sperm from dicks you stroke daily. Sorry, I respect u though
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by MN07: 5:53pm On May 21, 2023
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you are Calling God trash and nonsense?[b] It shall never be well with you. [/b]This forum is now provoking.

Are you God? You hypocrite!
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by gloryman91: 5:55pm On May 21, 2023
Honestly he spoke the truth, that picture demoralized her attitude.
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:56pm On May 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
By what authority do you set yourself as judge over how others can or cannot dress though? undecided

Authority of common sense, Madam.
tongue

Real call girls dress better than Hilda.
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by MN07: 5:57pm On May 21, 2023
IMPARTIAL:

For making this statement, I am 100% sure God Almighty will respond to you. Whatever your inclination, you are doomed.

Imagine the kind of christian church goers Nigeria is raising.

Are you God?
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by TheBillyonaire: 5:58pm On May 21, 2023
Harlots and Pastors share one thing in common, and that is confusing people and taking their money, the harlot actually gives some pleasure, in exchange for money, but the pastor gives confusion and takes money.
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Kobojunkie: 6:01pm On May 21, 2023
Jeezuzpick:
■ Authority of common sense, Madam. tongue Real call girls dress better than Hilda.
So, this commonsense no tell you say you are not meant to impose your personal misgivings on others, abi? undecided
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Kobojunkie: 6:02pm On May 21, 2023
GodPrince:
ok pussy nigga. U smell pussy anyway
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by TheSuperX(m): 6:02pm On May 21, 2023
Hilda na hookup girl now 😂😂
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Stevengold(m): 6:02pm On May 21, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

They are buried in underneath the ground. Why do they need to go anywhere? 🤷‍♂️

So when you die, you're buried ⚰ and that's it.
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Eleph(m): 6:02pm On May 21, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Someone should konk this one in the head. Face your trash God and leave that lady alone.
No be everybody go follow your useless religion, or practice wetin you believe na! 🤷‍♂️

This Kain one for don masturbate with her picture tire, but go start dey yarn trash once he gets to the pulpit so as to deceive em zombies for church! 🤮
Your God is useless, stop forcing him down everyone's throat. The bible is no different from a comic book, just that it's full of trash, we all must not follow it! 🤷‍♂️

Keep your preaching to your sheeps in church, you can even give them a uniform to wear. At least the nonsensical God will be very happy with that!

You need deliverance!

What do you mean by Trash God?
May His wrath be upon you till your last breath.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by bentenny(m): 6:03pm On May 21, 2023
Without doubt she is very talented and should be encouraged to do more!
However,in terms of dressing,its no worth emulating by anyone!
The way and manner you dress is how you will be addressed no matter how talented or intelligent you seem to be!
I do believe with her current elevated status globally,she will likely dress accordingly!
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 21, 2023
Stevengold:

So when you die, you're buried ⚰ and that's it.
Yeah, Chico. What happens, tell me!
Re: Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor by TheSuperX(m): 6:04pm On May 21, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Tell the pastor to face his god na. Which useless God wan strike? 🤣
The one wey no fit strike devil after how many years now! 😁

No be una comic book say "do not judge"? 🤷‍♂️
You, the pastor and your God should shut up. Who the h!! Is he to call her a demon cos of her mode of dressing.
What's his business with what she choose to sell? Is she hurting anyone.

The earlier you people realize say no one send una useless talk and God the better. Keep it among your congregation. Tueh! 🤮
Stop disturbing our ears with one useless entity that doesn't exist. If she like she sell her body, e no concern the useless God! 🤷‍♂️
Fernandezisback nawa for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer / Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest / Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.