Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name (49242 Views)

Innocent Man Who Spent 12 Years In Prison, Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar / Tunde T Dot: Tunde Dumps Styl Plus, Goes Solo With New Name / 'My New Name Is Chibuike' - John Dumelo Reacts To Super Eagles Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name by Frankbaro(m): 12:51pm On May 20, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Some headless mobs will still somehow drag Tinubu’s name to dis…

A headless mob like you have dragged his name into it already.
Re: 'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name by Morphinne: 12:56pm On May 20, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Don't go against a man with grace because you will be disgraced. Peter Obi is God sent
But one particular Bola Ahmed Tinubu went against your god's chosen Obi. He trashed him in the last elections and he’s on his way to becoming the commander-in-chief of the federal republic of Nigeria. Is your god only disgracing weak people? grin
Tinubu is definitely bigger than that your mumu god then

1 Like

Re: 'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name by MrColdsweat: 12:56pm On May 20, 2023
Nigerians use your head.
These drama are a ploy to distract you from the tribunal. Cocaine daddy must not be sworn in.
Re: 'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name by TrelloDave: 12:58pm On May 20, 2023
Ok
Re: 'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name by SaLongs1(m): 12:59pm On May 20, 2023
This is wickedness of the worse type, to force the son of the most high priest of Kalakuta into Christian worship.
Re: 'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name by Nazgul: 1:00pm On May 20, 2023
Ohraykon:
please same when police kills anyone in your family!!!
Are you having a seizure that you couldn't read and understand my post, read this crap and ask yourself if what you wrote here makes any sense to you.
Re: 'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name by juman(m): 1:03pm On May 20, 2023
Dont drag yourself into nonsense.
Difficult to cope in the prison.
Re: 'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name by ozo13(m): 1:04pm On May 20, 2023
SLOVFO:

grin... alright, I will modify the statement to incorporate all possibilities. Don't go against a man with grace because you will be disgraced. ______is God sent grin. Fill in the blank space with the name of your man.
🤣🤣🤣
Re: 'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name by Ohraykon: 1:09pm On May 20, 2023
Nazgul:

Are you having a seizure that you couldn't read and understand my post, read this crap and ask yourself if what you wrote here makes any sense to you.
you wrote nonsense mr comprehension, until police hurt people like you, you will never be an empath. We know una type.
Re: 'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name by Blackmercyvelly: 1:10pm On May 20, 2023
Fat lie
Re: 'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name by Emdebby2: 1:20pm On May 20, 2023
Let me reserve my comment 😃
Re: 'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name by Nazgul: 1:21pm On May 20, 2023
Ohraykon:
you wrote nonsense mr comprehension, until police hurt people like you, you will never be an empath. We know una type.
You're mentally retarded...didn't you read where I said I've been victim of police brutality in the past, or your low mental capacity didn't make you see it. Please don't quote me with your stupidity. I don't have that strength to school idiots
Re: 'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name by Image123(m): 1:21pm On May 20, 2023
Amen, amen Amen, by the grace of Almighty God, Amen. LoLz. God is good all the time.
Re: 'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name by Natbrowny: 1:31pm On May 20, 2023
Runnerzz:

Not like his pops. Fela never went to prison for being violently stupid

I agree. But u see dis naija. He'll get same fame n probably more recognition coz people hate d police. Genuine hatred dey ontop people in that force
Re: 'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name by SamOchuko: 1:35pm On May 20, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/inmates-crown-seun-kuti-general-overseer-as-he-leads-prayer-sessions/

Na really Vanguard post this thing or na cloned account? If na Vanguard then they gat up their game.
Re: 'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name by Mrfixiit: 1:44pm On May 20, 2023
Morphinne:

But one particular Bola Ahmed Tinubu went against your god's chosen Obi. He trashed him in the last elections and he’s on his way to becoming the commander-in-chief of the federal republic of Nigeria. Is your god only disgracing weak people? grin
Tinubu is definitely bigger than that your mumu god then
You're sounding senseless
Re: 'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name by EngGandalf: 1:46pm On May 20, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Don't go against a man with grace because you will be disgraced. Peter Obi is God sent
Nigerians sef.. how do you know who God sent and who God did not send? How do you know the other contestants are not God sent?

Please give us a comprehensive answer if you. I bet you can’t..
Peeps Need to wake up to reality … there’s no 100% governance anywhere.. we will all complain. Grow old and die. Our kids will also complain.. our grandkids will complain of bad governance…. There’s nothing anyone can do about bad governance. It’s the way the world has been programmed. If it’s God programming or humans , that I can’t say..

But u no fit just come here dey tell us, Obi is God sent, or he’s the Choosen one.. some will say I’m against Obi.

But I’m talking from a point of reality. How do you know who’s God sent or not?
Re: 'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name by Mrfixiit: 1:47pm On May 20, 2023
Chucks13:

Another annoying statement from one of them.

And you go school so? I doubt it I sweat.....

So God is against Sowore, Imomulen, Kachkwu, Atiku, Tinubu, kwakwaso, the sdp man etc but your god only for obi? If I insult you now you will be shouting rule 2 but see your reasoning level in 21st century?

Your god is with obi and he was beaten blue black in entire SW? That your god has favoured wrong human.
You lack intelligence so I will not banter words with you
Re: 'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name by Mrfixiit: 1:49pm On May 20, 2023
Okealaaye:

May you and your children be endowed with the same measure and the type of grace that Peter Obi has, Amen. I wonder why a reasonable person would wake up early in the morning and lay a curse on himself and his generations, instead of drawing from the Divine Grace and Mercies that abound in The Jagaban Asiwaju Mazi Ikemefuna Bola Ahmed Tinubu! Who no know say that porsin de think say e de heaven when na hell e dey?
Unintelligent agbado boy please pass, won't banter words with folks that lack common sense
Re: 'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:52pm On May 20, 2023
Goalnaldo:
your signature caught my attention. Are you writing from experience?
ehen na!
cool
Re: 'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name by 00FFT00(m): 1:58pm On May 20, 2023
Why does anything Tinubu touches turn to shame and tears?.
Babalawo Apapa, and now Seun Kuti. More to come, soon.

1 Like

Re: 'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name by twilliamx(m): 1:59pm On May 20, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Sent by the God of this earth which is the devil and rejected by the God of all Gods. YWH

1 Like

Re: 'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name by ifihearam: 2:05pm On May 20, 2023
Mrfixiit:

The foolishness of some kids here is alarming..the DG of obi campaign that was disgraced went against pandora crook obi abi?
Charles soludo who openly went against him how did you fools disgrace him in the just concluded HOA elections? you all ranted LP will sweep all seats what happened?
The Igbo big names that went against him what happened?
Above all Asiwaju that made a public show of him, is he disgraced or honored now?

Go take your medication.

So all innocent nigerians suferring in the hands of NPF are against obi? you are just a compound fool.

1 Like

Re: 'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name by slam7000(m): 2:07pm On May 20, 2023
Mrfixiit:

Stop being silly and leave Obi out of this.

You people are making Peter Obi look bad in all this. The likes of Onanuga, Mc Oluomo did worse but they are all chilling and preparing for 29th May even Soludo is enjoying himself shuttling between Awka and Isuofia.
Re: 'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name by sulaak(m): 2:08pm On May 20, 2023
Mrfixiit:

Rubbiish, PO cannot even secure his Party
Re: 'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name by PJ123: 2:09pm On May 20, 2023
Mrfixiit:

God sent to IPOB
Re: 'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name by Mrfixiit: 2:29pm On May 20, 2023
slam7000:

Stop being silly and leave Obi out of this.

You people are making Peter Obi look bad in all this. The likes of Onanuga, Mc Oluomo did worse but they are all chilling and preparing for 29th May even Soludo is enjoying himself shuttling between Awka and Isuofia.
You're the silly fool here. Tinubu will not rule Nigeria
Re: 'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name by Mrfixiit: 2:29pm On May 20, 2023
ifihearam:

The foolishness of some kids here is alarming..the DG of obi campaign that was disgraced went against pandora crook obi abi?
Charles soludo who openly went against him how did you fools disgrace him in the just concluded HOA elections? you all ranted LP will sweep all seats what happened?
The Igbo big names that went against him what happened?
Above all Asiwaju that made a public show of him, is he disgraced or honored now?

Go take your medication.

So all innocent nigerians suferring in the hands of NPF are against obi? you are just a compound fool.
Your father is the fool idiot
Re: 'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name by babydioku(f): 2:30pm On May 20, 2023
This will toughen him and open his eyes to the real nigeria
Re: 'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name by owolabi5: 2:43pm On May 20, 2023
CAR PAPERS
Re: 'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name by Pickmycall: 2:55pm On May 20, 2023
The inmates no beat am as a tradition?Alejo.
Re: 'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 20, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Unintelligent agbado boy please pass, won't banter words with folks that lack common sense

Folks that lack commo sense yet beat you to a shaky third place in a fair competition? Yarn me something new!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes / Laycon Gets A Two-Bedroom Apartment At Flourish Residences, Bodija Lagos / 5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.