Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Bishop David Oyedepo Is 57 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Is 57 (1108 Views)

Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Is 57 by teetee2(f): 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2011
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR, MORE STRENGTH, MORE ANOINTING, MORE WISDOM, MORE BLESSING, MORE YEAR AND MORE CHILDREN CHILDREN. GOD WILL UPHOLD YOU IN JESUS NAME. PAPA I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. YOU MADE ME STRONG THRU THE WORD OF FAITH TO STAND AGAINST EVERY CHALLENGE OF LIFE. YOUR FATHERLY BLESSINGS ALL TIME HAVE CHANGED MY STORY AND STATUS. IT IS WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN JESUS NAME. A MA RI YIN BA O, AMIN
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is 57 by newmi(m): 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2011
Happy birthday to a Great man who worth celebrating

(1) (Reply)

Jesus, The Easter Bunny And Other Delusions: Just Say No / "5 Ways To Know You're In God's Will When Everything Is Fighting Against You" / I Saw A White Owl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.