Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) (50918 Views)

Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) / My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by ogkrakkid(m): 2:30pm On May 24, 2023
ObaKlaz:
Still very third world. angry
The likes of sudan and d rest.
Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by 07kjb: 2:31pm On May 24, 2023
Bighead9:

You are definitely referring to the 5 Eastern States. Which are Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Abia and Ebonyi States. grin

Keep deceiving your self,if south EAST NO DEVELOP PASS YOUR REGION MAKE I KNOW WAITING CAUSE AM

1 Like

Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by Bighead9: 2:35pm On May 24, 2023
07kjb:

Keep deceiving your self,if south EAST NO DEVELOP PASS YOUR REGION MAKE I KNOW WAITING CAUSE AM

Show me one developed part of the South East. Remember, Kaduna alone is bigger than the entire South East.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by Trottle: 2:42pm On May 24, 2023
Kaduna is quite beautiful and one of the top 10 states in Nigeria by aesthetics, trade and investment.

(Northern) Kaduna, Lagos, Calabar were planned by the Colonialist. Kaduna's case is unique as it was only a hamlet when the Brits came. So it was planned from the scratch that's why it has no traditional ruler.

Till today the traces are there, too bad we veered off the blueprint.

Though Gov. El-Rufai ought to have done better in the southern part of the city and region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by campbelljosh(m): 2:46pm On May 24, 2023
Who else noticed as beautiful as those roads are they have small or no drainage system?
Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by achimendy(m): 2:46pm On May 24, 2023
FiftyFifty:
Thank you, Op. Others will stay at their crime-infected, erosion-laden enclave, and pass judgement on places they've never been to. Elrufa'I has always been an achiever, be it at the BPE, FCT Minister, and now Governor.

Ganduje is another silent achiever.

When it comes to infrastructure el rufai is top-notch, but aside that the man is wicked. Majority of that infrastructural development is in the northern part of Kaduna, while the Christian south is left with little or nothing.

Dude is just too sentimental, and also a bigot .
Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by hotwax: 2:56pm On May 24, 2023
beautiful ko bantifu ni...
Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by 07kjb: 2:56pm On May 24, 2023
Bighead9:

Show me one developed part of the South East. Remember, Kaduna alone is bigger than the entire South East.

All are developed in African standard

I have been to most part of the north aside their underdeveloped capitals other places are HUTS AND EMPTY BUSHES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by GeneralPula: 3:00pm On May 24, 2023
sonature1:

Why do you Yorubas always like causing fight between the East and the North?

What brought about this senseless comment?
The guy you mentioned is not even Yoruba..
Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by Enice(m): 3:02pm On May 24, 2023
Now compare this with Onitsha! The cream la cream of the SE
Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by izubext007: 3:02pm On May 24, 2023
land of bicthes
Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 3:07pm On May 24, 2023
cucumbar:
There is No beautiful city in Nigeria, well, maybe Abuja to an extent. All other so called cities are ghettos.

You are very wrong.
Owerri and abj are the only cities that's expansively beautiful on ground.
What you usually see on this platform are edited/drone pictures of major roads. What about the common streets ?
Nobody can comfortably go on ground and take pictures with their phone except for those in abj and owerri

#owerri

1 Like

Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by Saintdan0421(m): 3:07pm On May 24, 2023
Ketam:
Kindly show us,Gonin gora,Narayi,sabo,ROMI, television,kakuri,mahuta,kamazo,ung/boro and other southern Kaduna areas

Lol.....Trenches
Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by blueAgent(m): 3:08pm On May 24, 2023
sageb:

Dey play
Try and visit
Port Harcourt
Uyo
Kano

Which Port Harcourt fine?

The one with refuse at every corner?

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by blueAgent(m): 3:09pm On May 24, 2023
Trottle:
Kaduna is quite beautiful and one of the top 10 states in Nigeria by aesthetics, trade and investment.

(Northern) Kaduna, Lagos, Calabar were planned by the Colonialist. Kaduna's case is unique as it was only a hamlet when the Brits came. So it was planned from the scratch that's why it has no traditional ruler.

Till today the traces are there, too bad we veered off the blueprint.

Though Gov. El-Rufai ought to have done better in the southern part of the city and region.

True.

Later some clowns would tell you colonization was bad.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by blueAgent(m): 3:11pm On May 24, 2023
Shattuck:
beautiful city by Nigerian standard or by global standard, there are no developed cities in Nigeria, not by global standard.

I wonder.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by smokinloud(m): 3:12pm On May 24, 2023
Nigerfine3:

First learn the difference between state and city do we could understand you.
Thanks
When men of the house eat dogs don't wag their tails!.
Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 3:13pm On May 24, 2023
How you know a beautiful city is snapping randomly and for other reasons.

#Owerri

Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by blueAgent(m): 3:14pm On May 24, 2023
caracas:

We all know the ppl you’re referring to, the ppl that never leaves their region but think Lagos is better than Tokyo….
Afonjaaaaa…. I hail oooo

You mean ppl with brown zinc and teeth?
grin grin grin
Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by Ingocof(m): 3:16pm On May 24, 2023
El-rufai has done well more than all the governors in the south east put together but the people of the south east are the first to bad mouth anyone that is not from their region.
Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by onuman: 3:19pm On May 24, 2023
illicit:
One day, Niger Delta will surpass this

Lol. Niger Delta region should have surfaced Dubai before Dubai came started its development strides.
But the unwary elders of the non Igbo speaking side of the old Eastern region sold these decelopments to Arewa in 1967 when they matched to Kaduna and begged the then Gov of the Northern region, to beg the then HoS, Yakubu Gowon, to carve out the non Igbo speaking side of the old Eastern region out of Biafra. Gowon quickly created Cross River and Rivers States out of Biafra. That helped to scuttle Biafra.
TALES thereafter by Arewa to the people of Rivers and Cross River that Igbo people are their worst enemies linger.
Environmental Pollution and soil erosion from oil exploitation rule instead in the Niger Delta region.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 3:20pm On May 24, 2023
Owerri on ground

Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by Evestar200(f): 3:21pm On May 24, 2023
Broveens42:

You are very wrong.
What you usually see on this platform are edited/drone pictures of major roads. What about the common streets ?
Nobody can comfortably go on ground and take pictures with their phone except for those in abj and Owerri

#owerri
lol

Have you been to Kaduna to know if the pictures are edited grin.

The Owerri picture you just posted is not different from the Sabo "where most of the shouting post-Southern Kaduna let's see"

I have been to Owerri and Almost all the States in the East and South-South apart from Ebonyi and Cross River, so I know all those places very well

Owerri is too small to be compared with Igabi LGA not to talk of the Four Local Government that makes up Kaduna Metropolis.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 3:23pm On May 24, 2023
Evestar200:
lol

Have you been to Kaduna to know if the pictures are edited grin.

The Owerri picture you just posted is not different from the Sabo "where most of the shouting post-Southern Kaduna let's see"

I have been to Owerri and Almost all the States in the East and South-South apart from Ebonyi and Cross River, so I know all those places very well

Owerri is too small to be compared with Igabi LGA not to talk of the Four Local Government that makes up Kaduna Metropolis.

This is what we call long sermon.
Snap with your phone on ground. That's all I'm asking grin
#Owerri

1 Like

Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by longayink: 3:31pm On May 24, 2023
Bighead9:

You and ElRufai have the fraudulent notion that land mass should be a yardstick to determine if an area deserves to be a federating unit in a country formed by different regions.
There should have been more states in the southern regions than in the northern region. Three regions formed Nigeria.
Creating more states in one region because it has largest land mass amounts to passing more political and economic powers to the region of largest land mass. Fraud.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by Bighead9: 3:36pm On May 24, 2023
07kjb:

All are developed in African standard

I have been to most part of the north aside their underdeveloped capitals other places are HUTS AND EMPTY BUSHES

Even America and Canada get bushes and undeveloped places. You don't expect every part of the North to be Towns. Remember, Kaduna alone is bigger than the entire EAST.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by longayink: 3:40pm On May 24, 2023
Broveens42:

This is what we call long sermon.
Snap with your phone on ground. That's all I'm asking grin
#Owerri

Owerri is a city that stole the federal allocations of rest of Imo state to develop Old Owerri; New Owerri and other upcoming new city suburbs in Owerri; while Okigwe and Orlu that were nearly of same level of urban development with Owerri in 1976, are drying out.
Greed of Owerri people in forcing the location of all government institutions in Imo state for Owerri, and the TOXIC governors from Okigwe and Orlu zones since 2007 till today, led to Imo state having only Owerris as developing in the state .

1 Like

Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by OdogwuEkeke(m): 3:48pm On May 24, 2023
Spent the first 10years of my life in this City but some of us still live with the scars from the crisis. I saw people sla&&@Ted when I was just 10years old. It’s a beautiful city but whenever I see or hear about it, I get flashes sadly.
Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 3:52pm On May 24, 2023
longayink:

Owerri is a city that stole the federal allocations of rest of Imo state to develop Old Owerri; New Owerri and other upcoming new city suburbs in Owerri; while Okigwe and Orlu that were nearly of same level of urban development with Owerri in 1976, are drying out.
Greed of Owerri people in forcing the location of all government institutions in Imo state for Owerri, and the TOXIC governors from Okigwe and Orlu zones since 2007 till today, led to Imo state having only Owerris as developing in the state .

This is a topic for another day, but still doesn't disprove the fact only owerri can comfortably send ground pictures with the lowest of phone quality

Pic1: okigwe road
Pic2: Area C
Pic3: dripping wetheral road

1 Like

Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by longayink: 3:52pm On May 24, 2023
Broveens42:

You are very wrong.
Nobody can comfortably go on ground and take pictures with their phone except for those in abj and owerri

#owerri

Your governor, Hope Uzodinma since 2020 does not seem to know that there are places called Okigwe and Orlu - the once two fast developing cities in Imo state before his tenure; except the two federal roads leading to Okigwe and Orlu that his government reconstructed.
He uses the federal allocations of Okigwe and Orlu areas to demolish what former governors built in Owerri to rebuild them.
You have the same sense of development in a state like Hope Uzodinma - develop state capital, stop modern development in any other place in a state.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by Spiff20(m): 3:54pm On May 24, 2023
illicit:
One day, Niger Delta will surpass this

Stop disgracing us. Only Akwa Ibom is finer than this, not to talk of Port Harcourt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Uk Visa. How To Track Ur Application On Line / An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) / First International Flight Lands In Lagos Airport After 5 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.