Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) (50806 Views)

Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) / My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by dreamxhaser: 5:28pm On May 24, 2023
Mrincredy:
What's beauty without peace? Let us also see southern kaduna angry

There is peace in the capital city bruh.
Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by Germi9: 5:29pm On May 24, 2023
Sholuwa241:

Can u take any place in the hole of Delta State take compare this photos that I have seen here I ask u in particular I no say this one can not be compare to any place in Ghana but when u see true make u talk am well because i no say some State in this Nigeria from upper drum cameral view then u will c that this one can be called city e get why
I’m not comparing any states since i do not belong to a state,I’m simply a Nigerian but we can’t continue celebrating tiny roads with potholes and awkward paintings. Most of this bricks are habitations for beggars and alimajiris… Take the Evil outta the people and they will act right
Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by Tommydare(m): 5:31pm On May 24, 2023
Which Ebonyi? No be only abakaliki get better infrastructure? Afikpo, ezza etc no get anything.
FiftyFifty:

19 Northern States surpass all the 5 SE states when it comes to infrastructure, except maybe Ebonyi. Abia was crowned the most under developed state in Nigeria, and probably Africa.
Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by dreamxhaser: 5:50pm On May 24, 2023
Random kaduna people catching fun in different grills and restaurants

Pic 1 Location : Plutos restaurant

Pic 2 Location: Shifu Chinese restaurant

NOTE: pics were sourced from Instagram

1 Like

Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by itzzkhaliii(m): 5:53pm On May 24, 2023
Omo my city fine pool.May we flex our shoulders small tooo.Kaduna Garin Gwamna...
Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by cucumbar: 5:57pm On May 24, 2023
Broveens42:

You are very wrong.
Owerri and abj are the only cities that's expansively beautiful on ground.
What you usually see on this platform are edited/drone pictures of major roads. What about the common streets ?
Nobody can comfortably go on ground and take pictures with their phone except for those in abj and owerri

#owerri
bros, have you visited some of these african cities before like dar e Salam or nairobi or Addis Ababa? Let me not talk of Johannesburg.
Nigerian cities are ugly as Bleep. You guys love mediocrity. That’s why our leaders keep messing with us. No Nigerian city is beautiful. Don’t give me that owerri and other bulshit. The only city wey try for Nigeria na Abuja. No let me vex for you o.
Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 6:06pm On May 24, 2023
cucumbar:
bros, have you visited some of these african cities before like dar e Salam or nairobi or Addis Ababa? Let me not talk of Johannesburg.
Nigerian cities are ugly as Bleep. You guys love mediocrity. That’s why our leaders keep messing with us. No Nigerian city is beautiful. Don’t give me that owerri and other bulshit. The only city wey try for Nigeria na Abuja. No let me vex for you o.

But what I'm stating are the facts nau... On ground, owerri and abj are the only cities that's beautiful.

Here's me taking a walk during the Xmas hols

1 Like

Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 6:09pm On May 24, 2023
How you know a beautiful city is taking random pictures with your phone, from a balcony.

#owerri

1 Like

Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by dreamxhaser: 6:10pm On May 24, 2023
Random Kaduna people balling while y'all continue to think we move about on camels.

Pic 1 Location: Fifth Chuker Resorts

Come to Kaduna during the holiday and enjoy

Note: Pictures we're sourced from Instagram

Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by FirstCounsel(m): 6:12pm On May 24, 2023
Wow. OP do you live in Kaduna?
Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 6:19pm On May 24, 2023
How you know a beautiful city is simply on the ground. Check out the trees far away from the phone

#Owerri

1 Like

Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 6:26pm On May 24, 2023
How you know a beautiful city is taking pictures for other reasons

#owerri

Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by Evestar200(f): 6:28pm On May 24, 2023
FirstCounsel:
Wow. OP do you live in Kaduna?
yes

But will soon leave.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by dreamxhaser: 6:29pm On May 24, 2023
Still the city of KD.

Random Kaduna people still catching fun

I saw some people saying they can't live in Kaduna city. Dey play even foreigners dey come on a daily

If u need location feel free to ask.

Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by BlackAdam65: 6:29pm On May 24, 2023
quote author=Evestar200 post=123250318]Kaduna City is one of the most beautiful places I have been to in Nigeria. Despite the insecurity in some parts of the states, The City is one of the most peaceful, organised,, and Clean state capital in Nigeria.

El Rufai might be a devil to some Nigerians but when it comes to Infrastructure, he is among the top 5 best Governors in Nigeria.

He has been able to turn Kaduna from one of the dirtiest cities in Nigeria to one of the cleanest cities with good roads network even though most are in Kaduna North and Igabi Local Government with few in Kaduna South and Chikun LGA which makes up the Kaduna City Metropolis.

Below are some pictures of Kaduna City, Kaduna State Capital.

Cc Myn44, Seun, Nlfpmod lalasticlala Mukina2[/quote]well it seems like nigeria has its own defintion of beauty
Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by NaMe4: 6:32pm On May 24, 2023
Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful
Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 6:35pm On May 24, 2023
dreamxhaser:
Still the city of KD.

Random Kaduna people still catching fun

I saw some people saying they can't live in Kaduna city. Dey play even foreigners dey come on a daily

If u need location feel free to ask.

Snap your streets. grin
Almost every state has an entertainment center

1 Like

Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by dreamxhaser: 6:46pm On May 24, 2023
Broveens42:

Snap your streets. grin
Almost every state has an entertainment center

Lolz my street has good roads with street lights but for security purpose I won't snap my street.

But I will snap different streets in kaduna metropolitan area with my personal phone camera but under one condition. Which is I want you to do same if your state (city) go fit drag am.

You accept my challenge?

The challenge is open to anybody living in any city aside lagos and Abuja.

Modified: we can start this night

1 Like

Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by cucumbar: 6:51pm On May 24, 2023
Sholuwa241:

Talk wetein u no for where Delta State they this one na first class city u here
I Dey shame for you if think any Nigerian city is beautiful… I no blame you sha .
Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by cucumbar: 6:56pm On May 24, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Mr Man, other African countries are barren lands aside their capital cities. That's why most of their populations reside in third capital cities.

I can confidently tell you that cities like PH and Kano can beat the likes of Accra
mchewww. I shouldn’t be talking to you if you consider any city in Nigeria as beautiful. You don’t know what beautiful mean.That’s why your leaders keep riding you.
Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by blueAgent(m): 7:06pm On May 24, 2023
Spiff20:
don't argue what you are not sure of. If you bring Kad and PH side by side, PH will beat it hands down.

You are a learner.

This same PH I vist every week.
Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by Jerewise332(m): 7:44pm On May 24, 2023
sageb:

Dey play
Try and visit
Port Harcourt
Uyo
Kano

Dey dream

Which uyo?
Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by Cj4charles(m): 7:51pm On May 24, 2023
FiftyFifty:

19 Northern States surpass all the 5 SE states when it comes to infrastructure, except maybe Ebonyi. Abia was crowned the most under developed state in Nigeria, and probably Africa.
e don come again, what concerns the East to this post if not your hatred and bigoted mindset
Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by gannod(m): 7:57pm On May 24, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy a few months back one Clown said Owerri is more beautiful than Kaduna. I just dey laugh am.
Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by Kwara1stson: 8:07pm On May 24, 2023
Bolu004:
Yakowa Road is another beautiful road track you didn't capture.
Well done Sis 👍
it was constructed my Lt. Gov. Partrick Yakowa
Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by Exceed15: 8:12pm On May 24, 2023
Overrated
Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by Cj4charles(m): 8:13pm On May 24, 2023
dreamxhaser:
I see igbos coming with full hate.

Op let me help you drop pictures. E must pain some people today

Kaduna city center
Na only Igbos dey this country?? What the hate for
Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by Brightspecimen(m): 8:13pm On May 24, 2023
Yh, I visited the state late last year, I was marvelled with the sight of scenery there. I had to tag El rufai while leaving to commend his effort.
Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by Almunjid(m): 8:15pm On May 24, 2023
cucumbar:
lol… na you Dey play. I repeat, no city in Nigeria is beautiful. I’m not sure you know what “beautiful” is, if you regard these places you quoted as beautiful.
Don't use ur definition of beauty as a yardstick. Beauty they said is in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by Cj4charles(m): 8:20pm On May 24, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Lolz my street has good roads with street lights but for security purpose I won't snap my street.

But I will snap different streets in kaduna metropolitan area with my personal phone camera but under one condition. Which is I want you to do same if your state (city) go fit drag am.

You accept my challenge?
The challenge is open to anybody living in any city aside lagos and Abuja.

Modified: we can start this night
If I snap and bring out on ground pictures of Owerri, you will hide your phone with those pictures in Shame

1 Like

Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by 07kjb: 8:37pm On May 24, 2023
gannod:
cheesy cheesy cheesy a few months back one Clown said Owerri is more beautiful than Kaduna. I just dey laugh am.

U can't even compare your Kaduna to O"TOWN

U are the clown here
Re: This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) by JaredH: 8:41pm On May 24, 2023
sageb:

Dey play
Try and visit
Port Harcourt
Uyo
Kano
the same portharcourt for nigeria ? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Car Falls 50 Feet Down A Gully In Benin City, Family Escapes Death (Photos) / Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria / 4 Ways Uber And Taxify Are Cheating Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.