Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Be Where Your Prospects Are! Own A Website For Your Business Today. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Be Where Your Prospects Are! Own A Website For Your Business Today. (138 Views)

A Review Of Nairaland, Benefits And Prospects / Conversion Rate Optimization - How To Turn Prospects In Customers / Web Marketing Prospects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Where Your Prospects Are! Own A Website For Your Business Today. by Aharbenedict(m): 9:32am On May 20, 2023
Let me tell you 2 SECRETS, if you are a business owner.

Have you noticed that where people, especially when they are not familiar with each other, are seated or gathered, 98% are with their heads bent down?

Have you ever wondered what they are doing? And where?

If your guess is as good as mine, then you are correct!

SECRET One 🤫👇

Those are your prospects. And they are online! Be there with them 🤗. Show them what you’ve got.

Now that you know where your prospects are. Are they seeing you?🤔 No? What are you doing about it?

It’s simple.

👉 Just be where they are,

👉 Show them what you have

👉 Make it EASY for them to get to you.

That’s all.

Then relax and watch them come to beg you to collect their money in exchange for your product or service.

But, not so fast, first, you have to get it all right.

SECRET Two 👇

One key feature that influences a buying decision is how you present that product or service.

So, since your prospects are online and you have to be there with them to show them what you have, you must present yourself in a way that will beat their expectation.

How do you do this? It’s simple, with a Website. And not just a website. A website that is user-friendly, mobile responsive, and has call to actions strategically placed at strategic points in order to give your prospects a great user experience on your website.

Apart from the fact that a website makes you look trustworthy, incredible, professional, and makes you stand out from the saturation, it also serves as a medium to be available 24/7 where your prospects are without you having to be literarily there.

Good News!🕺

I am, a Website Design and Management Expert, and I know exactly how to get you to show up in search results with the help of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). I know exactly how to put you where your prospects are.

I have helped establish an effective online presence for more than 50 businesses.

Let me help put you out on the map by building an amazing SEO-optimized website for you. And because I really want you to succeed online, today I’m giving you a huge discount if you would want me to build your website.

So instead of paying the regular price of ₦150k, pay ₦120k, save ₦30k! And guess what! You can choose to pay when the job is completed and you are satisfied!

Here are some amazing bonuses you will get 👇

I will create and optimize your Google Business Profile for maximum visibility for FREE! (Normally costs ₦20k)

I’ll help get you listed on 5 business listing sites for FREE! (Normally costs ₦5k per listing)

This is an offer and it’s shortlived. I’m doing this for just 5 people this month. 3 slots have already been taken.

Take action now, secure your slot. Be where your prospects are, before the slots are all taken, and price goes back to pay ₦150k

Let me know in the comment section when you would want me to start your website design project.

For more info: +2347036870678

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Solve This Error In Blogger? / How To Get A Payment Link Or Web For Your Business / Pinterest Affiliate Marketing: A Comprehensive Guide To Succeeding On Pinterest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.