Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,645 members, 7,958,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:11 AM

US Woman Jailed For Raping, Having Baby For Teenage Boy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Woman Jailed For Raping, Having Baby For Teenage Boy (1541 Views)

Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) / Woman Jailed In Kirikiri For “opening An Account” (photo) / Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Woman Jailed For Raping, Having Baby For Teenage Boy by Nobody: 11:26am On May 20, 2023
A 31-year-old woman, Andrea Serrano has been sentenced to a 90-day in prison for sexually abusing a teenage boy in Colorado, United States.Serrano also gave birth to a baby to the 13-year-old boy she had sleeping with, according to Daily Mail.

The woman was sentenced on Thursday, but her 90 days in jail did not include the seven days she has already served. She was sentenced after the family of the alleged sexual assault victim condemned the court for initially allowing Serrano to accept a plea deal with no jail time. The initial plea deal solely consisted of Serrano serving “ten years to life” on a “sex offender intensive supervised probation”.

The 13-year-old boy’s mother, who also shared her sentiments with the court, explained that giving the 31-year-old no jail time for sexually abusing and having a child with a minor would set a “bad example for the community”.

“I feel like my son is robbed of his childhood. Now he’s having to be a father. He’s a victim, and he’s going to have to live with that for the rest of his life.

“I feel like if she was a man and he was a little girl, it would definitely be different. They would be seeking more. I feel like because he is not a woman, they are not. They are having compassion for her,” the victim’s mother said.

During Serrano’s sentencing, she reportedly expressed her desire to apologise to the victim, his family, her family, and her children.

Daily Mail said Serrano will begin serving her jail sentence next week.

The Fountain Police reportedly began investigating the 31-year-old after they received a “tip” about her alleged crime on June 27, 2022.

Serrano, who was arrested in July 2022, confessed to the crime.

She initially faced two charges, one for “sexual assault against a child” and a second for “sexual assault against a child under the age of 15 by one in a position of trust.”

However, she entered a guilty plea to a charge of incest in February...

The future is what again?

Re: US Woman Jailed For Raping, Having Baby For Teenage Boy by shortgun(m): 11:31am On May 20, 2023
A man would have gotten a longer sentence

“I feel like if she was a man and he was a little girl, it would definitely be different. They would be seeking more. I feel like because he is not a woman, they are not. They are having compassion for her,” the victim’s mother said

This woman must be a scientist, so much analysis and evaluation in one statement.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Woman Jailed For Raping, Having Baby For Teenage Boy by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:03pm On May 20, 2023
grin grin The US is so full of psychopaths and all sorts of other depraved individuals,that it takes only the Grace of God for an African to raise his children there, and they all turn out normal and sensible.
That country is increasingly becoming more dangerous,not with the almost 200 mass shootings experienced there within these past four months of 2023.

1 Like

Re: US Woman Jailed For Raping, Having Baby For Teenage Boy by God1000(m): 12:06pm On May 20, 2023
Why only 3 months? This is not justice at all

R Kelly was sentenced to 30 years in prison for child sex crimes

3 Likes

Re: US Woman Jailed For Raping, Having Baby For Teenage Boy by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 20, 2023
shortgun:

“I feel like if she was a man and he was a little girl, it would definitely be different. They would be seeking more. I feel like because he is not a woman, they are not. They are having compassion for her,” the victim’s mother said

This woman must be a scientist, so much analysis and evaluation in one statement.
Very useless judgement. Like say na traffic she violate. If it was a man it would have been a life sentence. U can see how these idiots always favor women??

2 Likes

Re: US Woman Jailed For Raping, Having Baby For Teenage Boy by Babaken(m): 12:30pm On May 20, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin The US is so full of psychopaths and all sorts of other depraved individuals,that it takes only the Grace of God for an African to raise his children there, and they all turn out normal and sensible.
That country is increasingly becoming more dangerous,not with the almost 200 mass shootings experienced there within these past four months of 2023.
watch maury show on Facebook or YouTube you will see how fucking that country.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: US Woman Jailed For Raping, Having Baby For Teenage Boy by Bruno3000(m): 12:40pm On May 20, 2023
They can't do without it...
Re: US Woman Jailed For Raping, Having Baby For Teenage Boy by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:58pm On May 20, 2023
Babaken:
watch maury show on Facebook or YouTube you will see how fucking that country.
It's really unfortunate.
Re: US Woman Jailed For Raping, Having Baby For Teenage Boy by Careente7(m): 2:18pm On May 20, 2023
Yiur last paragraph wasn’t smart. BTW,no source?

1 Like

Re: US Woman Jailed For Raping, Having Baby For Teenage Boy by AmuRubber(m): 11:54pm On Jun 01, 2023
shortgun:

Re: US Woman Jailed For Raping, Having Baby For Teenage Boy by Anny69(f): 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
Runnerzz:

Hey. Why did you deactivate you kb account? Can you still access the the kb mail?
Re: US Woman Jailed For Raping, Having Baby For Teenage Boy by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
Anny69:
Hey. Why did you deactivate you kb account? Can you still access the the kb mail?
Yes I can
Re: US Woman Jailed For Raping, Having Baby For Teenage Boy by Anny69(f): 11:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
Runnerzz:

Yes I can
Okay. I tried hacking it one time, I was so bored that night. I reached out to you the night I did because I thought your mail would be locked completely. But you didn't respond.
Re: US Woman Jailed For Raping, Having Baby For Teenage Boy by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
Anny69:
Okay. I tried hacking it one time, I was so bored that night. I reached out to you the night I did because I thought your mail would be locked completely. But you didn't respond.
I didn't want to that's why... Lol I dare u to try at the bold 😃

Don't ask me to be deleting anything later cos u know ur wahala
Re: US Woman Jailed For Raping, Having Baby For Teenage Boy by Anny69(f): 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
Runnerzz:

I didn't want to that's why... Lol I dare u to try at the bold 😃

Don't ask me to be deleting anything later cos u know ur wahala
I got the message. I can't do it, not a computer genius.

Lol, you don't have to. Grandpa.

Why did you deactivate your previous account?
Re: US Woman Jailed For Raping, Having Baby For Teenage Boy by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 11, 2023
Anny69:
I got the message. I can't do it, not a computer genius.

Lol, you don't have to. Grandpa.

Why did you deactivate your previous account?
I know u can't u little pussycat smiley
I just felt it was time to change it and besides I was on a long ban for nothing... Had so many reasons to drop it tho and u why?
Re: US Woman Jailed For Raping, Having Baby For Teenage Boy by Anny69(f): 12:26am On Jun 11, 2023
Runnerzz:

I know u can't u little pussycat smiley
I just felt it was time to change it and besides I was on a long ban for nothing... Had so many reasons to drop it tho and u why?
Understandable. [ o.
Re: US Woman Jailed For Raping, Having Baby For Teenage Boy by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 11, 2023
Anny69:
Understandable. E
That's funny... Imagine that.
Re: US Woman Jailed For Raping, Having Baby For Teenage Boy by Anny69(f): 12:46am On Jun 11, 2023
Runnerzz:

That's funny... Imagine that.
I know right. cheesy
Re: US Woman Jailed For Raping, Having Baby For Teenage Boy by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 11, 2023
Anny69:
I know right. cheesy
I might chyke her sef u won't know
Re: US Woman Jailed For Raping, Having Baby For Teenage Boy by Anny69(f): 5:15am On Jun 11, 2023
Runnerzz:

I might chyke her sef u won't know
Be deceiving yourself. You can't even find her moniker, she doesn't comment. grin
Re: US Woman Jailed For Raping, Having Baby For Teenage Boy by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 11, 2023
Anny69:
Be deceiving yourself. You can't even find her moniker, she doesn't comment. grin
Tell me her moniker if e sure for u. She might just start traveling to Lagos for business more frequently 🙊
Re: US Woman Jailed For Raping, Having Baby For Teenage Boy by Kingsize4eva(m): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2023
If na man now...
Re: US Woman Jailed For Raping, Having Baby For Teenage Boy by Anny69(f): 10:12am On Jun 11, 2023
Runnerzz:

Tell me her moniker if e sure for u. She might just start traveling to Lagos for business more frequently 🙊
Lmao. Clown of the year. Okay, please stop the jokes now, it's getting awkward.
Re: US Woman Jailed For Raping, Having Baby For Teenage Boy by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 11, 2023
Anny69:
Lmao. Clown of the year. Okay, please stop the jokes now, it's getting awkward.
Lol... Been waiting for u to press stop 🛑 😂
Re: US Woman Jailed For Raping, Having Baby For Teenage Boy by Anny69(f): 10:30am On Jun 11, 2023
Runnerzz:

Lol... Been waiting for u to press stop 🛑 😂
Okay. So how's your girl? 🙂 You've switched to another?

Who's that one guest that's been viewing this thread?
Re: US Woman Jailed For Raping, Having Baby For Teenage Boy by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 11, 2023
Anny69:
Okay. So how's your girl? 🙂 You've switched to another?

Who's that one guest that's been viewing this thread?
Oh my brown sugar? She's fine af ☺️
Switched what??
Maybe it's ur shadow 😁
Isn't she adorable 😍

Re: US Woman Jailed For Raping, Having Baby For Teenage Boy by Anny69(f): 11:05am On Jun 11, 2023
Runnerzz:

Oh my brown sugar? She's fine af ☺️
Switched what??
Maybe it's ur shadow 😁
Isn't she adorable 😍
undecided Keep dreaming. @bolded another girl.
Re: US Woman Jailed For Raping, Having Baby For Teenage Boy by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 11, 2023
Anny69:
undecided Keep dreaming. @bolded another girl.
It's reality babyyy 😁
As anyways been single since late March if u must know.
I don't know that... Could be anyone. I saw a topic yesterday and I just couldn't stop laughing 🤣

Maybe we take this inside. Someone is definitely watching
Re: US Woman Jailed For Raping, Having Baby For Teenage Boy by Anny69(f): 11:20am On Jun 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: US Woman Jailed For Raping, Having Baby For Teenage Boy by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 11, 2023
Anny69:
Okay. Still my old mail.
Send me a message. I had to delete some things cos I gave someone access to it in order to get some tech work done
Re: US Woman Jailed For Raping, Having Baby For Teenage Boy by Anny69(f): 11:30am On Jun 11, 2023
Runnerzz:

Send me a message. I had to delete some things cos I gave someone access to it in order to get some tech work done
Ok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bankruptcy Looms For Maureen Badejo / 'how Ex-bank Manager Defrauded Customers' / Newly Found Beheaded Corpse At Ijebu-ode Ibadan Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.