Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

How Long Have you Lived In Your Apartment and Why..? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Long Have you Lived In Your Apartment and Why..? (474 Views)

Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth / I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus / Things People Who Lived In Face To Face Houses Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Have you Lived In Your Apartment and Why..? by blacksam01: 12:29pm On May 20, 2023
..i first got into my apartment cuz its cheapnd on good location, seven years on its still cheap and on better location, but to my dismay alot of friends frown at me that how can i stay a whopping 8 years in one compound when am still single.... honestly , it embarrasses me when they say it...and i mean almost every one says same thing...

pleaee guyz is this abnormal...? how long have u stayed in yours and why..?
Re: How Long Have you Lived In Your Apartment and Why..? by Alexk2(m): 12:45pm On May 20, 2023
blacksam01:
..i first got into my apartment cuz its cheapnd on good location, seven years on its still cheap and on better location, but to my dismay alot of friends frown at me that how can i stay a whopping 8 years in one compound when am still single.... honestly , it embarrasses me when they say it...and i mean almost every one says same thing...

This alone should tell you that quality of your so called friends but you didn't see that cos
you're not any better; "show me your friend, and I'll tell you who you're"
Anyway, your friends opinion is immaterial so far your decision in life(in this case to continue staying in a cheap and well situated apartment) improves the quality of your life.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have you Lived In Your Apartment and Why..? by Nice2023(m): 4:28pm On May 20, 2023
I have lived in a rental apartment for 8years. And I like it for now rather than building my own.

Yes! don't get me wrong.

Presently,I think it makes more economy sense to rent than to build for me...may be in two years time,i shall then see what I could do to build my own house.

This is my analysis.

If I invest 40million per annum,i am sure to make about 25million. Out of this,I can pay my rent,pay my children's fees and do other additional expenses.

So,why should I be in a hurry to build my house when it makes me less income all over the years.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Have you Lived In Your Apartment and Why..? by socialmediaman: 4:59pm On May 20, 2023
blacksam01:

What will be abnormal is when you move from your apartment based on their opinions and not because you feel the need to

NEVER live your life based on the entitled opinion of others.

If you move from your current apartment and start having issues at another apartment because of your friends, they’ll still be the ones to call you names like “dumb” or “unlucky” and avoid you to avoid listening to your troubles.

Be your own man! Live for yourself and take responsibility for your decisions!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How She Betrayed Her Loving Husband!. True Life Experience , Let All Women Learn / . / Question!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.