Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Life Has Hit Me... I've Given Up - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Life Has Hit Me... I've Given Up (1142 Views)

Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man / I've Never Entered This Kind Of Bus In My Life Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Has Hit Me... I've Given Up by CamelCase: 12:51pm On May 20, 2023
Holding an unconditional offer to study computer science in a school in England,

CAS will be out in two weeks.

So this is how I end..

I own a 2006 Toyota sienna which was to be my get-out-of-jail-free-card. I plan to sell my lovely sienna to jakpa to England for my studies..

My car engines knocked a month ago, it dint bother me much as I had a little find I could fix it.. took it for diagnostic and they said a piston and few valves went bad.. I paid for repairs and it was done,

Engine to start became a problem.. long story short kazeem mechanic has done more harm Dan good to my engine and is now advising me to just buy new engine..

Now I feel like just letting go of this life. my heart pounds, I feel heart ache.. I planed to use this car to huzzle out Visa and IHS fee before selling it to pay my tuition balance and this is happening.. where do I start from.. who do I run to cry

Who can I talk to: I feel pain.. I can't even find the right words to express my pain..

God help me cry
Re: Life Has Hit Me... I've Given Up by Xscape1993(m): 12:57pm On May 20, 2023
Given up? You have not heard other people's stories...

11 Likes

Re: Life Has Hit Me... I've Given Up by Solofresh2: 1:02pm On May 20, 2023
Move on with your life better days are coming
Be strong! Never give up!
Re: Life Has Hit Me... I've Given Up by sammirano: 1:05pm On May 20, 2023
Is this a joke
Re: Life Has Hit Me... I've Given Up by azpekuliar: 1:10pm On May 20, 2023
Next time don’t listen to Kazeem. Just save up for a new engine.

1 Like

Re: Life Has Hit Me... I've Given Up by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:15pm On May 20, 2023
Car wasn't well serviced initially by you. You knew you didn't maintain your car well and you planned to sell it to someone.
Re: Life Has Hit Me... I've Given Up by Wodu89: 1:21pm On May 20, 2023
Yes the car may end but who told you the car is your life. Hang in there. Another way would open in some months after you've lost focus on the car as your life. The problem is your focus. You've magnified your problems with your focus

4 Likes

Re: Life Has Hit Me... I've Given Up by CamelCase: 1:52pm On May 20, 2023
sammirano:
Is this a joke

This is not a joke big man... I'm in pains..
Lost all penny trying avoid this.. but it seemed it was destined for this..

This is very hurtful
Re: Life Has Hit Me... I've Given Up by CamelCase: 1:54pm On May 20, 2023
Xscape1993:
Given up? You have not heard other people's stories...

Alot heard... All hurts like an injury it by salt.. mine is no exception.
Re: Life Has Hit Me... I've Given Up by Derring: 5:24pm On May 20, 2023
Oboy give up if you wan give up!

5 Likes

Re: Life Has Hit Me... I've Given Up by Treadway: 11:02pm On May 20, 2023
Derring:
Oboy give up if you wan give up!
couldn't have said it better. As he get travel probs, and believes his life is over due to that, na to stay inside room dey cry remain na. Eventually water fit finish for eye. Drink two glasses of water and start again. Somehow somehow, his epiphany will come.

4 Likes

Re: Life Has Hit Me... I've Given Up by Lexusgs430: 6:56am On May 21, 2023
CamelCase:
Holding an unconditional offer to study computer science in a school in England,

CAS will be out in two weeks.

So this is how I end..

I own a 2006 Toyota sienna which was to be my get-out-of-jail-free-card. I plan to sell my lovely sienna to jakpa to England for my studies..

My car engines knocked a month ago, it dint bother me much as I had a little find I could fix it.. took it for diagnostic and they said a piston and few valves went bad.. I paid for repairs and it was done,

Engine to start became a problem.. long story short kazeem mechanic has done more harm Dan good to my engine and is now advising me to just buy new engine..

Now I feel like just letting go of this life. my heart pounds, I feel heart ache.. I planed to use this car to huzzle out Visa and IHS fee before selling it to pay my tuition balance and this is happening.. where do I start from.. who do I run to cry

Who can I talk to: I feel pain.. I can't even find the right words to express my pain..

God help me cry

It looks like that 'heart pound', might be a alarming bell....... Best for the heart to pound, than the hand not grabbing the pound ££££......... 🤣😂

You cannot study in England, on a shoe string budget......... You can only work 20 hour's (term time), @£12.00 per hour......... How do you intend to fill all the required financial gap....... If you attempted to sell a Mercedes Benz G wagon, I would cheer you on....... That sienna, would not steer you any closer to fulfilling that UK dream.........

Would not be nice, seeing you on twitter...... Opening a regret thread....... Plan better, to avoid proper ❤️£.......... 😂

2 Likes

Re: Life Has Hit Me... I've Given Up by Glock22: 7:14am On May 21, 2023
Why TF are you whining and being a sissy?

What makes you think if you miss this opportunity, you won’t get another one ?

Everyone knows UK admissions are as easy as to get toilet paper so you don’t have to make a drama out of it.

Go back to your scheming board!

Assess. Plan. Act. Assess. Plan. Act.

Continue until it works out.
Re: Life Has Hit Me... I've Given Up by incogni2o: 2:12pm On May 27, 2023
Glock22:
Why TF are you whining and being a sissy?

What makes you think if you miss this opportunity, you won’t get another one ?

Everyone knows UK admissions are as easy as to get toilet paper so you don’t have to make a drama out of it.

Go back to your scheming board!

Assess. Plan. Act. Assess. Plan. Act.

Continue until it works out.

you can always defer due to financial reasons
Re: Life Has Hit Me... I've Given Up by gamaliel9: 9:36pm On May 27, 2023
Winners never quit...quitters never win....Life is tough...but only the tough survives life....

Restart in a humble way...get a job....learn a skill....go to the market...trying loading and offloading....go to a timber market or a building material market...follow them to load and offload...free transport,to and fro grin....SAVE...After a year come back here and talk to us

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Nigerians Travel Out If You Have The Opportunity / Some Beautiful African Land Boarders That Will Thrill You(pix) / The Lagos/ibadan Expressway Renamed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.