Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,985 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Please Nigerians Travel Out If You Have The Opportunity - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Nigerians Travel Out If You Have The Opportunity (1142 Views)

Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? / Why Do Your Friends Ignore You When They Finally Travel Out Of The Country? / How Smartphones Have Disrupted The Way Nigerians Travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nigerians Travel Out If You Have The Opportunity by Hendrixky: 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2023
Nigeria is not getting any better

Don't hope if not you will cry at last. Na die we dey so.

If you are smart and intelligent in Nigeria you will observe the problem with Nigeria from Jonathan administration to Buhari administration to tinubu's administration

If you are smart you will know that the politicians have united against we masses but the masses can't unite against the politicians because of tribalism and religion

Whereas that same tribalism and religion is unable to divide the politicians

If you are smart you will know that Nigerians donโ€™t really hate bad government and our politicians they just hate any administration if the person is not from their tribe or religion. The masses from the three major tribe are the problem of Nigeria. This people can not unite against their politicians. There is too much tribalism and religion sentiments among the masses

The suffering of Jonathan subsidy removal nor worse reach like this yet we shut down the entire nation

But see now the suffering for tinubu administration choke yet no body stand up because the president is a son from one of the three major tribe and a Muslim
So which means whenever a president from any of the three major tribe gets into power we all will keep quiet and no meaningful protest and criticism will occur again

Even during the Jonathan subsidy protest majority of igbos didn't participate because they thought he was their brother

Look at that Muhammad deedee below instead of him to use the same energy he used in tearing down Jonathan to tear down tinubu now he is saying tinubu is not a magician. Why didn't you say that also for Jonathan.
The people criticising tinubu today will stop when their son from their tribe becomes president or from thier religion

My bro or my sister run away from this country if you have the opportunity. We are too tribalistic for Nigeria to grow and progress

Wait after the whole nation was aware that tinubu brought upon us Buhari's administration and was associated with that government and a vote for tinubu in 2023 government will be same as Buhari's government
How come tinubu got millions of vote again. You see Nigerians donโ€™t hate bad government they just want thier tribesman or religion person to be there

12 Likes

Re: Please Nigerians Travel Out If You Have The Opportunity by Absuchat(m): 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2023
That's Yoruba people for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Nigerians Travel Out If You Have The Opportunity by EtinosaDLaw(m): 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2023
No truer words have ever been spoken. ๐Ÿ‘

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Nigerians Travel Out If You Have The Opportunity by Hendrixky: 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2023
Absuchat:
That's Yoruba people for you

Bro if you have money run

If you didn't notice this tribalism then you are not observant and sensitive

Do you know even during the endsar protest the north didn't participate because it was seen as a fight against Buhari thier son

Even majority of yorubas also didn't join because they thought it was a plan to scatter tinubu's ambition

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Nigerians Travel Out If You Have The Opportunity by Theweekend: 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2023
May God bless u op 4 dis wonderful write-up japa if u have the money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Nigerians Travel Out If You Have The Opportunity by madridguy(m): 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2023
undecided
Re: Please Nigerians Travel Out If You Have The Opportunity by Ameboperoo(m): 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2023
Hendrixky:

If you are smart and intelligent in Nigeria you will observe the problem with Nigeria from Jonathan administration to Buhari administration to tinubu's administration

If you are smart you will know that the politicians have united against we masses but the masses can't unite against the politicians because of tribalism and religion

If you are smart you will know that Nigerians donโ€™t really hate bad government and our politicians they just hate any administration if the person is not from their tribe or religion. The masses from the three major tribe are the problem of Nigeria. This people can not unite against their politicians. There is too much tribalism and religion sentiments among the masses

The suffering of Jonathan subsidy removal nor worse reach like this yet we shut down the entire nation

But see now the suffering for tinubu administration choke yet no body stand up because the president is a son from one of the three major tribe and a Muslim
So which means whenever a president from any of the three major tribe gets into power we all will keep quiet and no meaningful protest and criticism will occur again

Even during the Jonathan subsidy protest majority of igbos didn't participate because they thought he was their brother

Look at that Muhammad deedee below instead of him to use the same energy he used in tearing down Jonathan to tear down tinubu now he is saying tinubu is not a magician. Why didn't you say that also for Jonathan.
The people criticising tinubu today will stop when their son from their tribe becomes president or from thier religion

My bro or my sister run away from this country if you have the opportunity. We are too tribalistic for Nigeria to grow and progress

Wait after the whole nation was aware that tinubu brought upon us Buhari's administration and was associated with that government and a vote for tinubu in 2023 government will be same as Buhari's government
How come tinubu got millions of vote again. You see Nigerians donโ€™t hate bad government they just want thier tribesman or religion person to be there

People wey no get opportunity nko o?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Nigerians Travel Out If You Have The Opportunity by MMG01(m): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2023
Ameboperoo:

People wey no get opportunity nko o?
Otilor bayen
Re: Please Nigerians Travel Out If You Have The Opportunity by bittertongue: 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2023
Every body is just waiting for there tribal and religions turn to fill good about themselves,the emilokans are enjoying their fill good moment I canโ€™t wait for the obedient to have their turn I wonโ€™t be surprised if they too start to defend their acclaimed messiah if he starts to fail like a normal Nigerian politicians since 1990,I will wait
Re: Please Nigerians Travel Out If You Have The Opportunity by Wsx2: 12:30am On Nov 14, 2023
Never trust any politician Boi can not perform any miracle, the old cargos has finished Nigeria already

No one can save Nigeria except Nigerians themselves. Revolution is the only solution to Nigeria crisis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Nigerians Travel Out If You Have The Opportunity by APOPTOSIS: 4:25am On Nov 14, 2023
Hendrixky:

Congratulations Hendrixky๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
Now you have truly understood Nigeria and also understood why it will never get better.
Only gets better for you as a Nigerian political elite.
IF only people could recall the rousing welcome Buhari got in Katsina at the end of his useless era, even with bandits and terrorists everywhere.
Memory Verse from your write up: Nigerians do not hate bad governance. They hate your tribe/religion.
Therefore, I extend a hand of fellowship to you from Diaspora..see you in the United States soon.
My prayers are with you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Nigerians Travel Out If You Have The Opportunity by Chibuezem(m): 6:31am On Nov 14, 2023
APOPTOSIS:

Congratulations Hendrixky๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
Now you have truly understood Nigeria and also understood why it will never get better.
Only gets better for you as a Nigerian political elite.
IF only people could recall the rousing welcome Buhari got in Katsina at the end of his useless era, even with bandits and terrorists everywhere.
Memory Verse from your write up: Nigerians do not hate bad governance. They hate your tribe/religion.
Therefore, I extend a hand of fellowship to you from Diaspora..see you in the United States soon.
My prayers are with you.
Thank you apoptosis.... I pray to meet you in the land of freedom.... Let me start my journey out I hope I will make it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Nigerians Travel Out If You Have The Opportunity by Benki003(m): 7:57am On Nov 14, 2023
Even if u can't go to us Europe or Asia, just find one African country and stay.

Modern Nigeria is heading for destruction sad

Watch and see how some emilokan would come here and tag op children of hate, cause it's their brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Nigerians Travel Out If You Have The Opportunity by jojothaiv(m): 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
Benki003:
Even if u can't go to us Europe or Asia, just find one African country and stay.

Modern Nigeria is heading for destruction sad

Watch and see how some emilokan would come here and tag op children of hate, cause it's their brother
Africa best bet at redemption is not tie to Nigeria, the salvation the continent need might just come from all this lesser nations.

Once you get the means, leave the country.

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Lifts Alcohol Ban After 72 Years / The Lagos/ibadan Expressway Renamed? / Live In Manchester? I'm Headed That Way On The 8th Of Next Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.