Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Obi Must Recognize Me, He Is Not The Owner Of The Party – Apapa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Must Recognize Me, He Is Not The Owner Of The Party – Apapa (815 Views)

Edo 2024: Labour Party, Apapa Factions Clash Over Governorship Primaries / Tinubu Is Your President, You Must Recognize That – Keyamo Threaten Nigerians / 8 Questions Peter Obi Must Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Must Recognize Me, He Is Not The Owner Of The Party – Apapa by nairalandankrah: 1:02pm On May 20, 2023
Factional Chairman of the Labour Party, Comrade Lamidi Apapa, has said that he was not being recognized by Peter Obi and the Director General of the Obi/Datti Campaign Organisation as the National Chairman of the Party on a religious basis.

According to Apapa, Obi’s weakness is manifest in his religious leaning because it is the way he operates. “I do not want to say this in public but I have to say it. Obi is a Christian, Abure is a Christian, Osuntokun is a Christian, I am the only one that is a Muslim. This is the way obi operates.”

Apapa said he was only acting as the chairman of the Labour Party pending when all allegations in Comrade Julius Abure are cleared, then he would return back as deputy national Chairman which he is.

He alleged that Obi’s harassment and assault at the court on Wednesday was premeditated. “Obi wanted to lynch me, that is the handiwork of Peter Obi, he organized it.

“My faction has said whenever we are holding the party event and am there, I should represent the party, Daramola was there, Engr. Mike was there.

“When they came back, Obi insisted that he will not recognize me as the Chairman of the Party. Am in Court yet he will not recognize me.

“There is nothing like distrust, this is our mandate, it is a Labour Party project. Obi is our Project. No one should deviate from that project. Whether I am there or not, that project must be executed by all of us.

“He is bound to recognize me, he is not the owner of the party. I met me at the party. I have served for 21 years in the party, he is just a year in the party, he met me in the party and he is bound to recognize me in the party.

“I am not going to appeal to him to recognize me,but He is bound to recognize me.

“On the issue of trust, I am bound to be trusted. I have not been found wanting for the last 21 years. If he should be fair now, he is the person that should be checked.

“He came to the party in just a year, and you are the one destroying someone who has been in the party for the past 21 years. So who is deceiving who, he is the one who should be checked.

Appearing on the TV platform was the Head of Media, Obi-Datti presidential Campaign Council Yunusa Tank said Apapa was head of the plot given to external forces to destabilize the party.

He pointed out that an originating summons from its group against Barr. Julius Abure in a plot to remove him from his ward 3 in Erue, Uromi, Esan North of Edo state had the lead counsel, Chief Ogwu James Onoja, the same Senior Advocate of Nigeria is the APC lawyer in the Presidential Campaign Tribunal, in Abuja.

According to Tanko, “So the same Person who is the lead counsel for that group is the same person is the representative and a lawyer to APC and the same lawyer is representing Apapa.

“This clearly shows you proof that they are being sponsored by the APC and I say it with clear intentions.

https://www.reubenabati.com.ng/news/peter-obi-doesn-t-recognise-me-due-to-religious-differences-apapa
Re: Obi Must Recognize Me, He Is Not The Owner Of The Party – Apapa by Naira20: 1:09pm On May 20, 2023
Kikikiki... Apapa's infamy has just begun

You're too small to stop a man with Divine Grace

4 Likes

Re: Obi Must Recognize Me, He Is Not The Owner Of The Party – Apapa by Jones4190(m): 1:12pm On May 20, 2023
I confronted the ruling APC'...
If you check now, he didn't confront even ward 12 APC chairman.

5 Likes

Re: Obi Must Recognize Me, He Is Not The Owner Of The Party – Apapa by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:13pm On May 20, 2023
Ode

2 Likes

Re: Obi Must Recognize Me, He Is Not The Owner Of The Party – Apapa by 1nice(m): 1:15pm On May 20, 2023
nairalandankrah:
Factional Chairman of the Labour Party, Comrade Lamidi Apapa, has said that he was not being recognized by Peter Obi and the Director General of the Obi/Datti Campaign Organisation as the National Chairman of the Party on a religious basis.

According to Apapa, Obi’s weakness is manifest in his religious leaning because it is the way he operates. “I do not want to say this in public but I have to say it. Obi is a Christian, Abure is a Christian, Osuntokun is a Christian, I am the only one that is a Muslim. This is the way obi operates.”

Apapa said he was only acting as the chairman of the Labour Party pending when all allegations in Comrade Julius Abure are cleared, then he would return back as deputy national Chairman which he is.

He alleged that Obi’s harassment and assault at the court on Wednesday was premeditated. “Obi wanted to lynch me, that is the handiwork of Peter Obi, he organized it.

“My faction has said whenever we are holding the party event and am there, I should represent the party, Daramola was there, Engr. Mike was there.

“When they came back, Obi insisted that he will not recognize me as the Chairman of the Party. Am in Court yet he will not recognize me.

“There is nothing like distrust, this is our mandate, it is a Labour Party project. Obi is our Project. No one should deviate from that project. Whether I am there or not, that project must be executed by all of us.

“He is bound to recognize me, he is not the owner of the party. I met me at the party. I have served for 21 years in the party, he is just a year in the party, he met me in the party and he is bound to recognize me in the party.

“I am not going to appeal to him to recognize me,but He is bound to recognize me.

“On the issue of trust, I am bound to be trusted. I have not been found wanting for the last 21 years. If he should be fair now, he is the person that should be checked.

“He came to the party in just a year, and you are the one destroying someone who has been in the party for the past 21 years. So who is deceiving who, he is the one who should be checked.

Appearing on the TV platform was the Head of Media, Obi-Datti presidential Campaign Council Yunusa Tank said Apapa was head of the plot given to external forces to destabilize the party.

He pointed out that an originating summons from its group against Barr. Julius Abure in a plot to remove him from his ward 3 in Erue, Uromi, Esan North of Edo state had the lead counsel, Chief Ogwu James Onoja, the same Senior Advocate of Nigeria is the APC lawyer in the Presidential Campaign Tribunal, in Abuja.

According to Tanko, “So the same Person who is the lead counsel for that group is the same person is the representative and a lawyer to APC and the same lawyer is representing Apapa.

“This clearly shows you proof that they are being sponsored by the APC and I say it with clear intentions.

https://www.reubenabati.com.ng/news/peter-obi-doesn-t-recognise-me-due-to-religious-differences-apapa
Nonsense talks from Lamidi Apapa and his fellow Yorubas in Labour Party.

Peter Obi, and Obidients will surely recover Peter Obi stolen mandate, no amount of propagandas against Peter Obi can stop the recovery of Peter Obi stolen mandate.

It is either Peter Obi lead or Nigeria will never have a President of Nigeria anymore for a long time until Peter Obi is accepted to rule Nigeria.

And for lamidi Apapa and his groups fighting Peter Obi, the days of lamidi Apapa and his cohorts in Labour Party and Nigeria are numbered.

Nigerians are now seeing how Yorubas in Labour Party like Lamidi Apapa and other Yorubas have gang up to stop the emergence of Peter Obi as the next President of Nigeria after President Buhari but the efforts of this Yorubas shall be in vain.

5 Likes

Re: Obi Must Recognize Me, He Is Not The Owner Of The Party – Apapa by Jones4190(m): 1:16pm On May 20, 2023
one of the SAN mike is the one that represents ipob in all case he is also a member of Peter obi team can we now say that labour are the one sponsoring ipob terrorist?

2 Likes

Re: Obi Must Recognize Me, He Is Not The Owner Of The Party – Apapa by danvon(m): 1:21pm On May 20, 2023
Dear Lamidi Apapa,

You should have never allowed Peter Obi to join your party and if you allowed him you should have never allowed a new candidate to have the presidential ticket of the party. Once you did, it no longer became your party but his party.

Maybe for machiavellian reasons you allowed Peter Obi to run, what was your excuse for allowing Rhodes Vivour to also join and immediately gain Governorships ticket?.

Do what you have been doing this whole time, lay low and enjoy the show.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Must Recognize Me, He Is Not The Owner Of The Party – Apapa by yarimo(m): 1:24pm On May 20, 2023
Obi is just showing example of how there are, give them accommodations and get ready to lose your property

1 Like

Re: Obi Must Recognize Me, He Is Not The Owner Of The Party – Apapa by Solofresh2: 1:29pm On May 20, 2023
Obi self ehn.You decided to join party without giving enough credit to the party owner.Na your papa get the party?
Peter Obi should go and create his own party.You can't make use of other people things and decide to be stingy

2 Likes

Re: Obi Must Recognize Me, He Is Not The Owner Of The Party – Apapa by mcmurphy132(m): 1:36pm On May 20, 2023
[quote author=1nice post=123254724]
Nonsense talks from Lamidi Apapa and his fellow Yorubas in Labour Party.

Peter Obi, and Obidients will surely recover Peter Obi stolen mandate, no amount of propagandas against Peter Obi can stop the recovery of Peter Obi stolen mandate.

It is either Peter Obi lead or Nigeria will never have a President of Nigeria anymore for a long time until Peter Obi is accepted to rule Nigeria.

And for lamidi Apapa and his groups fighting Peter Obi, the days of lamidi Apapa and his cohorts in Labour Party and Nigeria are numbered.

Nigerians are now seeing how Yorubas in Labour Party like Lamidi Apapa and other Yorubas have gang up to stop the emergence of Peter Obi as the next President of Nigeria after President Buhari but the efforts of this Yorubas shall be in vain.

No wonder some are saying LP is ipob and Igbo party this comment stated it clearly
Re: Obi Must Recognize Me, He Is Not The Owner Of The Party – Apapa by 7lives: 1:36pm On May 20, 2023
Solofresh2:
Obi self ehn.You decided to join party without giving enough credit to the party owner.Na your papa get the party?
Peter Obi should go and create his own party.You can't make use of other people things and decide to be stingy

The party belongs to the NLC or am I missing something?.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Must Recognize Me, He Is Not The Owner Of The Party – Apapa by Betanaija42moro: 1:37pm On May 20, 2023
This Apapa man is truely smoking something

2 Likes

Re: Obi Must Recognize Me, He Is Not The Owner Of The Party – Apapa by toneroforever(m): 1:41pm On May 20, 2023
And who told u he hasn't recognised u?
U r the Judas & official babalawo of the party.

Disgusting & shameless old man.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Must Recognize Me, He Is Not The Owner Of The Party – Apapa by Betanaija42moro: 1:41pm On May 20, 2023
Jones4190:
one of the SAN mike is the one that represents ipob in all case he is also a member of Peter obi team can we now say that labour are the one sponsoring ipob terrorist?

Chaii, I pity you and your reasoning

Truely, education no be scam

2 Likes

Re: Obi Must Recognize Me, He Is Not The Owner Of The Party – Apapa by illicit(m): 1:43pm On May 20, 2023
Agba Awo

E Jebure
smiley
Re: Obi Must Recognize Me, He Is Not The Owner Of The Party – Apapa by 1nice(m): 1:47pm On May 20, 2023
mcmurphy132:
No wonder some are saying LP is ipob and Igbo party this comment stated it clearly

You and tribalism are like Tea and Bread.
Confused yourself the more.

LP labour party belongs to Nigerians who wants Political change in Nigeria: New Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Must Recognize Me, He Is Not The Owner Of The Party – Apapa by drgica74: 1:53pm On May 20, 2023
Jones4190:

You see the reason why it's important to be well informed before you make comment. Mike is Atiku's lawyer.
Re: Obi Must Recognize Me, He Is Not The Owner Of The Party – Apapa by Kenneth4u205(m): 1:56pm On May 20, 2023
I can smell TINUBU body odour all over this apapa man

1 Like

Re: Obi Must Recognize Me, He Is Not The Owner Of The Party – Apapa by Vinnie2000(m): 1:56pm On May 20, 2023
This Native Doctor sent by Tinubu/APC will FAIL by God's grace. 😏 smiley
Re: Obi Must Recognize Me, He Is Not The Owner Of The Party – Apapa by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 20, 2023
If Obi doesn't recognize you. Baba, recognize yourself.
Re: Obi Must Recognize Me, He Is Not The Owner Of The Party – Apapa by Jnkay: 4:08pm On May 20, 2023
Thanksful:
If Obi doesn't recognize you. Baba, recognize yourself.
Or If Obi doesn't recognize you. Baba, respect yourself. This Apapa man should just rest jare.
Re: Obi Must Recognize Me, He Is Not The Owner Of The Party – Apapa by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 20, 2023
Solofresh2:

Nah your own father get the party ?

(1) (Reply)

I See The Supreme Court Heavily Fining FG For Bringing Nnamdi Kanu Case To Court / A Thread To Appreciate All FCT Voters, For Standing Firm Against Rigging / FOODFACT! The More You Warm It, The Sweeter It Becomes. Which Soup Is That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.