Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration (43456 Views)

Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja / Audu Sule Marries Wife ‘First Lady’. Wedding Holds Ahead Of Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration by xevove2061: 12:17am On May 21, 2023
Offpointng:
It's 9 days to go and they've still not recovered the stolen Manhood yet Anyways, many of us are looking forward to the "Biafra or Death chant" after inauguration. Funny thing is, after the inauguration one would expect them to move enmass back to their region but just watch out, the refugees the SW and the North would be receiving this time would be very massive.

Odogwu, rest!
Re: President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration by Picardor2: 12:44am On May 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu's portrait will soon adorn offices of all formal organisations nationwide. Cry blood, but you must hang the portrait.

Is for just few days
Re: President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration by Eldani89: 12:51am On May 21, 2023
Felabrity:
Druglord don go boost his system

He will go back to France after inauguration

Na once in every two weeks

Sorry dear
Re: President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration by Nobody: 12:59am On May 21, 2023
Picardor2:

Is for just few days

I don't understand how you and your people think. You must have been a very different human being species.

With all due respect, I spent 6 years several years ago with your species in your land as a student and studied many things about the culture and the environment. I understand better why you reason like animals.

The two major differences between animals and human beings are the Rule of Law and thinking abilities. These two factors differentiate your species from other human species.

4 Likes

Re: President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration by jaxxy(m): 2:25am On May 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The eagle has landed.

The greatest of Nigerian current politicians.

The man who single handedly killed and buried PDP and all its subsidiaries.

The man who they see daily in their nightmares.

The man whose name alone send shivers down their spines.

The man who could not win lagos or abuja bt claims to win the elections.

3 Likes

Re: President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration by 9jaRealist: 3:43am On May 21, 2023
mortalincarnate:
I don’t like the way this Shattima guy looks at Tinubu

He’s probably thinking, ”it’s only a matter of time” grin grin grin
>
Re: President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration by afrika(f): 4:20am On May 21, 2023
seunmsg:

Makes no difference, he will rule you and
your household from France.

Suddenly we become stupid and foolish. We became tribalistic, religious bigots and we are still where we are.

Education in Nigeria is non sense. Another grandpa to run us street again in Nigeria.
Make I dey my Canada jaree

1 Like

Re: President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration by Ofunaofu: 5:42am On May 21, 2023
crossbreedwears:
It's necessary bro. Stop hating

I not hating.

Just want to know if it is mandated by law, and I expect you to provide me with a simple answer Yes or no

If yes, provide sections of the law that mandates every formal organisation to hang the portrait
Re: President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration by OLOKOESHIN: 6:16am On May 21, 2023
Remii:
they should cry us a river, na their choice grin
Cly us Liver...nah their intonation
Re: President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration by kareemkamil(m): 6:53am On May 21, 2023
Oya Elu Pii brothers, start ur wailing
Re: President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration by DrMuzungu(m): 8:49am On May 21, 2023
Epistasis:
Jagaban is back, the greatest of all time....a man who never lost an election.

Exaaaaactly!!! Thi3fnubu for president for life! Chief of all agberos, druglord above all druglords, thug of all thugs and, above everything else, Commander in Chief of all embezzler.

Long live our leader Thi3fnubu!!! We hail you!

(at least, affordable narcotics will now flood the markets, yayyyyyyy!)

1 Like

Re: President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration by ufuosman(m): 9:23am On May 21, 2023
Welcome back
Re: President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration by GindoX(m): 9:44am On May 21, 2023
Ashez:
Tinubu can never rule Nigeria. No be one week remain?? We go soon see

Is this a prophecy? If true I owe you 1 bottle of Goldberg grin
Re: President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration by Mantilla(m): 10:00am On May 21, 2023
Hypocrites
Re: President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration by gmo10(m): 10:04am On May 21, 2023
Jagaban of the world. Looking relaxed and prepared for the task (governance) ahead, while one is always sitting at the tribunal like a criminal that he is.
Re: President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration by hardbody: 10:31am On May 21, 2023
Offpointng:

Not even a shop does an Igbo own on my street.

I can understand you living in the darkest places of a slum. Igbos won't build there.

2 Likes

Re: President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration by crossbreedwears(m): 10:48am On May 21, 2023
You just have to hang the current portrait of a new leader beo
Ofunaofu:

I not hating.

Just want to know if it is mandated by law, and I expect you to provide me with a simple answer Yes or no

If yes, provide sections of the law that mandates every formal organisation to hang the portrait
Re: President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration by mortalincarnate(f): 11:25am On May 21, 2023
9jaRealist:

He’s probably thinking, ”it’s only a matter of time” grin grin grin
>

😂😂😂😂
Re: President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration by Offpointng: 11:41am On May 21, 2023
hardbody:

I can understand you living in the darkest places of a slum. Igbos won't build there.

Lmao mumu. Where do you find Igbos in large numbers in the SW if not slum areas?? in Lagos come to slum areas like Ikorodu, Ketu, Gberigbe, Oshodi these are areas you find Igbos more. In Oyo state, locate Bere, Ogunpa and slums of Mokola that's where you'll find Igbos more, goan verify. So you know Igbos and slum areas are inseparable, y'all are basically refugees here
Re: President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration by GREATOMOIYA: 12:18pm On May 21, 2023
Welcome Daddy!!! The only Political Father and king maker without a Boss. Asiwaju, Emilokan no be play play
Re: President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration by Oratoremem: 12:46pm On May 21, 2023
Another woe happening to Nigeria!
It will take what I can't mention to free Nigeria from Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration by Epistasis(m): 1:29pm On May 21, 2023
DrMuzungu:

Exaaaaactly!!! Thi3fnubu for president for life! Chief of all agberos, druglord above all druglords, thug of all thugs and, above everything else, Commander in Chief of all embezzler.

Long live our leader Thi3fnubu!!! We hail you!

(at least, affordable narcotics will now flood the markets, yayyyyyyy!)

We know the people who are all over Asian prisons for drug related offenses...
Re: President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration by Lemmy123(m): 2:05pm On May 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The eagle has landed.

The greatest of Nigerian current politicians.

The man who single handedly killed and buried PDP and all its subsidiaries.

The man who they see daily in their nightmares.

The man whose name alone send shivers down their spines.

You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting a questionable cause
Re: President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration by LeoDeKing: 2:07pm On May 21, 2023
Lemmy123:

You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting a questionable cause
Who questioned the cause? You and your ilk?

So it becomes questionable because you questioned it?

Who are you to make it questionable because you questioned it?

Scram outta my mention
Re: President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration by Lemmy123(m): 2:15pm On May 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Who questioned the cause? You and your ilk?

So it becomes questionable because you questioned it?

Who are you to make it questionable because you questioned it?

Scram outta my mention

Yen yen yen.... What are you saying sef?

Stupeed man
Re: President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration by Obifraud2: 2:24pm On May 21, 2023
Lemmy123:

Yen yen yen.... What are you saying sef?

Stupeed man
He is not your father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration by October1960: 2:39pm On May 21, 2023
Hope he appoints honest people that will love their fellow citizens and move the country forward.

But I am skeptical that anything can come from a regime of crooks and despots.

Just hope he is not worse than Buhari.
Re: President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration by DrMuzungu(m): 2:49pm On May 21, 2023
Epistasis:
We know the people who are all over Asian prisons for drug related offenses...

We all know, my friend, but polithiefcians deserve every single bit of mockery thrown at them.
Re: President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration by hardbody: 3:13pm On May 21, 2023
Offpointng:

Lmao mumu. Where do you find Igbos in large numbers in the SW if not slum areas?? in Lagos come to slum areas like Ikorodu, Ketu, Gberigbe, Oshodi these are areas you find Igbos more. In Oyo state, locate Bere, Ogunpa and slums of Mokola that's where you'll find Igbos more, goan verify. So you know Igbos and slum areas are inseparable, y'all are basically refugees here

First, I know you'd know because you and yours reside there. Second, igbos build in commercial environments so yes, I can understand your predicament, live with it.

1 Like

Re: President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration by mywells: 3:15pm On May 21, 2023
Old drugs and criminal face is preferred than a youthful face ,drug and criminals are the leaders of tomorrow not youthful.

1 Like

Re: President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration by pharmaking: 3:18pm On May 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu's portrait will soon adorn offices of all formal organisations nationwide. Cry blood, but you must hang the portrait.

You must hang the mandate, sorry.

You must hang the portraits.

Hooooobbbiiiii!

You must hang it.
Re: President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration by Lemmy123(m): 5:15pm On May 21, 2023
Obifraud2:

He is not your father.

What does this even mean?

Y'all psycho now?? 😂 😂 L

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon Praises Zahra Buhari On Twitter / FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) / I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.