Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Mr Seun: Nairaland Being Used For Fake News - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mr Seun: Nairaland Being Used For Fake News (230 Views)

Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. / Seun Nairaland Admin, Every Body Come To My Aid / Mr Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Seun: Nairaland Being Used For Fake News by Unperturbedpota: 4:29pm On May 20, 2023
Mr Seun good evening trust you are good?

I saw this thread earlier by one member Oyigboupdate.and LeoDeKing saying ipob raided an Anambra community

See the thread link

https://www.nairaland.com/7695694/gunmen-raid-anambra-town-kill

My brother works with the DSS and even when I reached him to confirm he told me this is false that it was a cult clash between Vikings and the village community.
What really happened?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5hjTH7XCMg

As detailed in this video the new vikings executioner for was lychee by the villagers of that community for supposed armed robbery

The Vikings members came back and set fire to shops and killed.some.villahers as a reprisal.

The police can confirm this.

Sir you need to be wary of members like LeoDeKingg and oyigboupdate to use your platform to spread
Fake news!! This is dangerous and should be sanctioned immediately.

Fake news hampers the ability of law enforcement to proper assess or take steps to mitigate further break down of law.

Yes ipob is a terrorist group that must be dealt with but to create fake news to sheild the vicious activities of a cult like vikings is a crime in itself
Re: Mr Seun: Nairaland Being Used For Fake News by Unperturbedpota: 4:30pm On May 20, 2023
LeoDeKing and oyigboupdate should be sanctioned for this. This situation is a very dangerous one because thes exult boys even took away some kids for Ransome. And some people are changing the story for likes ?

This is a crime and I am sure the incoming government will have strict laws to halt this fake news pandemic

(1) (Reply)

How Is The Card Game Blackjack Played And What Are The Basic Rules And Strategy / Can You Walk 2am On Ur Own In Nigeria Like I Am In Uk / Fight Breaks Out During Introduction As Bride’s Uncle Make A Fresh Marriage List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.