Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Muslim Population In The World Exceeds 2 Billion; Islam Second Largest Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Population In The World Exceeds 2 Billion; Islam Second Largest Religion (2085 Views)

Top 10 Countries With The Largest Muslim Population 2023 / Just 2% Of Israel's Population Are Christians (What Then Is The Largest Religion / Reason Why Christianity Is The World's Largest Religion Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Population In The World Exceeds 2 Billion; Islam Second Largest Religion by ItsTutsi(m): 5:17pm On May 20, 2023
Hyderabad: The total population of the world is more than 8 billion, of which the population of Muslims has exceeded 2 billion. 25% of the world’s population are followers of Islam, with Islam being the second largest religion in the world.

According to the Global Muslim Population website, out of a total population of more than 8 billion, the population of Muslims has exceeded 2 billion, which is 25 percent of the total population of the world.

After Christianity, Islam is the second largest religion in the world with more than 2 billion people.

According to the report, Islam is the official religion of 26 countries in Asia and Africa and it is also the fastest growing religion in the world.

A Pew Research Center report published in 2017 pointed out that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, which will soon overtake Christianity as the world’s largest religion.

The report predicted that between 2015 and 2060, Muslims will grow more than twice as fast as the world’s total population, and that Islam will likely overtake Christianity as the world’s largest religion in the second half of the century.

The world population is expected to increase by 32% in the coming decades, but the Muslim population is expected to increase by 70%, after which the Muslim population will reach 3 billion by 2060.

https://munsifdaily.com/news/world-news/muslim-population-in-the-world-exceeds-2-billion-islam-second-largest-religion/

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Population In The World Exceeds 2 Billion; Islam Second Largest Religion by iammo(m): 5:19pm On May 20, 2023
Masha Allah

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim Population In The World Exceeds 2 Billion; Islam Second Largest Religion by kettykings: 5:21pm On May 20, 2023
I hope they don't storm the world bodies with their imbecilic Muslim Muslim mentality

18 Likes

Re: Muslim Population In The World Exceeds 2 Billion; Islam Second Largest Religion by adekolaelect(m): 5:38pm On May 20, 2023
Iyammmo:
is that why you raped your nephew and mother
who is this untrained child? Condoms is the best options in some many situation!!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim Population In The World Exceeds 2 Billion; Islam Second Largest Religion by PeterObi4LP: 5:43pm On May 20, 2023
2 billion illiterate and uneducated dirty brainwashed rags.

What am I even saying self.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim Population In The World Exceeds 2 Billion; Islam Second Largest Religion by adekolaelect(m): 5:45pm On May 20, 2023
Iyammmo:
your harlot mother is forking random dogs just for fun
You will later dey ok.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Population In The World Exceeds 2 Billion; Islam Second Largest Religion by NigerianAngelo(m): 5:45pm On May 20, 2023
OP watch well. Christianity is rapidly rising even in this Nigeria.

China's Christian population is already nearing 5%. From about 1% in 1949.✔️

Korea's Christian population is 29%.✔️

So calm down. Even Tinubu will abandon the nonsense. Since you don't know we have set the ball rolling. Mu-mu pagan mumu.

10 Likes

Re: Muslim Population In The World Exceeds 2 Billion; Islam Second Largest Religion by Kashcash11: 5:46pm On May 20, 2023
Nice
Re: Muslim Population In The World Exceeds 2 Billion; Islam Second Largest Religion by Amumaigwe: 5:54pm On May 20, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Hyderabad: The total population of the world is more than 8 billion, of which the population of Muslims has exceeded 2 billion. 25% of the world’s population are followers of Islam, with Islam being the second largest religion in the world.

According to the Global Muslim Population website, out of a total population of more than 8 billion, the population of Muslims has exceeded 2 billion, which is 25 percent of the total population of the world.

After Christianity, Islam is the second largest religion in the world with more than 2 billion people.

According to the report, Islam is the official religion of 26 countries in Asia and Africa and it is also the fastest growing religion in the world.

A Pew Research Center report published in 2017 pointed out that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, which will soon overtake Christianity as the world’s largest religion.

The report predicted that between 2015 and 2060, Muslims will grow more than twice as fast as the world’s total population, and that Islam will likely overtake Christianity as the world’s largest religion in the second half of the century.

The world population is expected to increase by 32% in the coming decades, but the Muslim population is expected to increase by 70%, after which the Muslim population will reach 3 billion by 2060.

https://munsifdaily.com/news/world-news/muslim-population-in-the-world-exceeds-2-billion-islam-second-largest-religion/

How has that bloated population profited the world?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Population In The World Exceeds 2 Billion; Islam Second Largest Religion by limeta(f): 6:03pm On May 20, 2023
What a lie
Muslims are leaving islam every day in thousands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23gX0lnMdkg

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Population In The World Exceeds 2 Billion; Islam Second Largest Religion by Plasmolysis78(m): 6:07pm On May 20, 2023
Fastest growing Religion?

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Population In The World Exceeds 2 Billion; Islam Second Largest Religion by ItsTutsi(m): 6:12pm On May 20, 2023
My brothers and sister, I don't know why this news has made you angry. Pew research center is American company, lead by Michael Dimock, a Christian
Plasmolysis78:
Fastest growing Religion?
limeta:
What a lie

[qu
PeterObi4LP:

ot
kettykings:
I hope they don't storm the world bodies with their imbecilic Muslim Muslim mentality
e author=kettykings post=123259090]I hope they don't storm the world bodies with their imbecilic Muslim Muslim mentality [/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Population In The World Exceeds 2 Billion; Islam Second Largest Religion by Plasmolysis78(m): 6:27pm On May 20, 2023
ItsTutsi:
My brothers and sister, I don't know why this news has made you angry. Pew research center is American company, lead by Michael Dimock, a Christian[quote author=kettykings post=123259090]I hope they don't storm the world bodies with their imbecilic Muslim Muslim mentality

I'm not angry my brother

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Population In The World Exceeds 2 Billion; Islam Second Largest Religion by gidgiddy: 6:37pm On May 20, 2023
ItsTutsi:

And how will this reduce the price of Garri?
Re: Muslim Population In The World Exceeds 2 Billion; Islam Second Largest Religion by ItsTutsi(m): 6:43pm On May 20, 2023
I'm not sure bro, I hope Tinubu can do something about the price of garri
gidgiddy:

And how will this reduce the price of Garri?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Population In The World Exceeds 2 Billion; Islam Second Largest Religion by Heart3030: 6:50pm On May 20, 2023
I don't understand what's it with islam and dorminating the world...ok if everyone becomes a Muslim will we all go to Islamic paradise...I more than convince now that islam is a worldly religion.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Population In The World Exceeds 2 Billion; Islam Second Largest Religion by chrisxxx(m): 7:51pm On May 20, 2023
It will soon be number one by killing and maiming Christians especially in Northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Population In The World Exceeds 2 Billion; Islam Second Largest Religion by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:01pm On May 20, 2023
ItsTutsi:
I'm not sure bro, I hope Tinubu can do something about the price of garri

😂

Perfect.
Re: Muslim Population In The World Exceeds 2 Billion; Islam Second Largest Religion by ItsTutsi(m): 9:15pm On May 20, 2023
Nafi shi zama jahili ai😂🤣
Raheeqilmaktoom:

😂

Perfect.
Re: Muslim Population In The World Exceeds 2 Billion; Islam Second Largest Religion by rolams(m): 9:17pm On May 20, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

I can't imagine how you suddenly lost your brain when struggling to type this!
Re: Muslim Population In The World Exceeds 2 Billion; Islam Second Largest Religion by sotall(m): 9:22pm On May 20, 2023
How does becoming the religion with the most adherents benefit humans?

How has christianity occupying number one position benefitted anyone?

Bunch of ignoramus

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Population In The World Exceeds 2 Billion; Islam Second Largest Religion by kenny714433(m): 10:08pm On May 20, 2023
grin

2 billion te****ist.
The world is dammed.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Population In The World Exceeds 2 Billion; Islam Second Largest Religion by Mantahirdra(m): 10:48pm On May 20, 2023
Heart3030:
I don't understand what's it with islam and dorminating the world...ok if everyone becomes a Muslim will we all go to Islamic paradise...I more than convince now that islam is a worldly religion.

Don't judge the book by only reading it's cover . You have read it completely for concrete reasoning .
Re: Muslim Population In The World Exceeds 2 Billion; Islam Second Largest Religion by mrsage(m): 10:52pm On May 20, 2023
Heart3030:

So in your mind, growth automatically translates to domination. Like seriously?
Re: Muslim Population In The World Exceeds 2 Billion; Islam Second Largest Religion by paramakina202: 11:23pm On May 20, 2023
limeta:
What a lie

Donate your money to us is the message from this video.Bros na scam grin
Re: Muslim Population In The World Exceeds 2 Billion; Islam Second Largest Religion by Heart3030: 4:55am On May 21, 2023
mrsage:

So in your mind, growth automatically translates to domination. Like seriously?

I get you,but in this case it is.
Re: Muslim Population In The World Exceeds 2 Billion; Islam Second Largest Religion by Heart3030: 5:06am On May 21, 2023
Re: Muslim Population In The World Exceeds 2 Billion; Islam Second Largest Religion by limeta(f): 8:22am On May 21, 2023
paramakina202:

Donate your money to us is the message from this video.Bros na scam grin

Hahaha
Tell your self that
If i may ask do you speak and understand Arabic language
Allah only speak and understand Arabic.
Re: Muslim Population In The World Exceeds 2 Billion; Islam Second Largest Religion by limeta(f): 8:32am On May 21, 2023
[quote author=ItsTutsi post=123260115]My brothers and sister, I don't know why this news has made you angry. Pew research center is American company, lead by Michael Dimock, a Christian[quote author=

Micheal Dimock a Christian hahahaha
Re: Muslim Population In The World Exceeds 2 Billion; Islam Second Largest Religion by paramakina202: 9:02am On May 21, 2023
limeta:

Hahaha
Tell your self that
If i may ask do you speak and understand Arabic language
Allah only speak and understand Arabic.

Donate your money to me or you will go to Hee-fire grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is God? / . / Calling The Lost Sheep Of The True Israel Of God Out Of The Harlot Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.