Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Make Up To 800 Dollars In A Week By Just Chatting... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Up To 800 Dollars In A Week By Just Chatting... (1726 Views)

Wow I Never Knew One Could Make This Much Money Just Chatting / Earn Cool Cash By Just Chatting, Asking And Answering Questions! / I Can Show You How To Make $5 Or More Daily By Just Chatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Up To 800 Dollars In A Week By Just Chatting... by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:19pm On May 20, 2023
SATURDAY'S TEACHING:
Making money through chatting.

Do you know you can make hundreds of dollars (thousands of Naira) by just chatting?

All the time you use in chatting up your friends and family, part of it can be converted to making money online.

Let me reveal this secret to you, I'll give you the name of two sites that you can make money by just chatting.
We'll talk about other sites in our next teaching.

1. Rentacyberfriend: You can be a cyber friend by just signing up to the site, update your profile and wait for the approval. All you need is a good smile and be friendly.
There are so many depressed and lonely people who desperately needs someone to talk to, they won't hesitate to pay someone to talk to them. This site involves video calls, so you must have a working camera on your phone or laptop.

2. Friendpc: You also make money by chatting on this platform. The good news is that, no need for video calls, so to those that feel uncomfortable answering video calls, you can register on this site, become a friend and start earning.
In this site, you work on your free time, you are to be booked, so you talk to them at your convenience.

Note:
- You shouldn't be less than 18 yrs.

- You are paid according to the number of minutes or hours you spent chatting with your online friend.

- Use a lively photo as your profile photo to attract friends to you.

- No educational qualification is needed.

Try it and thank me later

Re: Make Up To 800 Dollars In A Week By Just Chatting... by Kooldon(f): 8:57pm On May 20, 2023
wow! this is now and they won't be anything like ''my gas has finished'' from my gender

1 Like

Re: Make Up To 800 Dollars In A Week By Just Chatting... by RevenuesBoost(f): 5:03pm On May 21, 2023
Kooldon:
wow! this is now and they won't be anything like ''my gas has finished'' from my gender

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Very true
Re: Make Up To 800 Dollars In A Week By Just Chatting... by RevenuesBoost(f): 5:11pm On May 21, 2023
SUNDAY'S TEACHING:

Making money through chatting

Continuation from yesterday...

Today, I'll reveal to you two more sites that pays you just for chatting.

1. Textingfactory.com
2. Texkings.com

All you have to do is register on the site to get started.

Note:

- You are paid according to the number of minutes or hours you spent chatting with your online friend.

Follow my teachings for more

Re: Make Up To 800 Dollars In A Week By Just Chatting... by landiqa(m): 5:40pm On May 21, 2023
Your earning proofs.

3 Likes

Re: Make Up To 800 Dollars In A Week By Just Chatting... by timitayo77: 6:53pm On May 21, 2023
RevenuesBoost:
SUNDAY'S TEACHING:

Making money through chatting

Continuation from yesterday...

Today, I'll reveal to you two more sites that pays you just for chatting.

1. Textingfactory.com
2. Texkings.com

All you have to do is register on the site to get started.

Note:

Follow my teachings for more
How are you paid? Via PayPal or Payoneer or cryptocurrency?
Re: Make Up To 800 Dollars In A Week By Just Chatting... by RevenuesBoost(f): 11:37pm On May 21, 2023
timitayo77:

How are you paid? Via PayPal or Payoneer or cryptocurrency?

On which of the platforms?
Is it on rentacyberfriend, friendpc, texkings or textfactory?
Re: Make Up To 800 Dollars In A Week By Just Chatting... by timitayo77: 5:50am On May 22, 2023
RevenuesBoost:

On which of the platforms?
Is it on rentacyberfriend, friendpc, texkings or textfactory?
On any that you're currently engaged in.
Re: Make Up To 800 Dollars In A Week By Just Chatting... by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:24am On May 28, 2023
Good Morning and Happy Sunday πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’–β£οΈ

Let the picture speak for itself πŸ‘‡

1 Share

Re: Make Up To 800 Dollars In A Week By Just Chatting... by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:51am On Jun 07, 2023
Set up your VTU portal for as cheap as 10,000 Naira and start printing recharge cards and vending cheap data.

Enroll in our website development trainings for as cheap as 25,000 Naira.

(1) (Reply)

Tansport Biz:your Pains and gains / I Need Investor(s) For My Business Plan! / Diamond Bank MD/CEO, Alex Otti Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.