Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima (43258 Views)

VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC / Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu / Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima by Erickymania: 9:51am On May 21, 2023
Dolapo the bitter one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima by blowjohn(m): 9:51am On May 21, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Tinubu is the only one here who took the election as a do or die affair just because the VP dared to vie for the office of the president

Will I allow ur boy ur brought up beat u in a fight?

U citizens be attacking politicians yet be doing the same things they do. You no go allow ur guy wey u train beat u but u no want make tinubu do same.

Tinubu did what was right even if he wasn't the perfect candidate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima by LeoDeKing: 9:51am On May 21, 2023
JoeyNaza:

As if anyone knows the wh0re that produced you
Mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2 lalasticlala
Re: Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima by APCNig: 9:51am On May 21, 2023
The traitor’s wife is not there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima by chloedogie(m): 9:51am On May 21, 2023
plaindealer:
The First Lady graciously gave the incoming First Lady a tour of Aso Rock, but the wife of the VP is yet to even acknowledge the incoming wife of the VP or offer to give her any tour..

Politics is not a do-or-die affair they are not the first to lose an election and definitely won't be the last.

I was having this discussion with my wife. How could everyone rallied round buhari and Osibanjo and won them two terms and neither Osibanjo nor his wife dolapo would even Grace one of the campaigns. They should both bury their faces in shame and to think these are so called Christians. One of the few people I dread the most in life are these quiet ones. They are very wicked sometimes.

Truth is she was the wife of the vp for 8 solid years is that not enough? Well they can both relocate to ikenne.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima by APCNig: 9:52am On May 21, 2023
MrBiGGEST:

You don't have to spoil her name to make your point.

Don’t mind him. I beg correct him jare, is her name Maggots or Margarine?
Re: Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima by Jones4190(m): 9:52am On May 21, 2023
plaindealer:

Of course. grin
today is Sunday, she went to church
Re: Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima by GeneralPula: 9:53am On May 21, 2023
plaindealer:

Aso Rock doesn't belong to Aisha Buhari and Aguda House doesn't belong to Dolapo Osinbajo so what relevance is Aguda House or not?

It's customary for the current to invite the incoming to show and tour their soon-to-be residence, this is pretty much standard, you have to extend that invitation.

What stopped Dolapo from inviting her soon-to-be successor? What?

If Aisha can do it, why not Dolapo if she's really not a sour loser like her husband?

She and her husband are just a bunch of bitter, thoughtless and dark-minded people and if I might add, ingrates.

I don’t think all of these are necessary bro.
Dolapo seem to be a be a *inside kind of woman*. I barely see her in any outing. All of these might not mean anything.

What if she’s calling Remi? Would you know?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima by APCNig: 9:53am On May 21, 2023
JoeyNaza:

As if anyone knows the wh0re that produced you

The one that produced you nko?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima by gregng(m): 9:53am On May 21, 2023
SwissMass:
What is your stress does your mother bears regret, maggot or MaggotRegret, you are mischievous and unreasonable.

Talking about mischievous, I think u are a better example

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima by JTwelve: 9:53am On May 21, 2023
Bloodsuckas
Re: Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima by simfrost90210: 9:54am On May 21, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Buhari wife fine sha.

I don dey look you oo😏😏 comot ur eye oo
Re: Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima by Peppysco: 9:54am On May 21, 2023
oyebanji44:
grin grin grin grin grin

bro, you wan kill me with laugh

Oloye
Re: Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima by Mantilla(m): 9:54am On May 21, 2023
SwissMass:
Regret abi na maggot, sorry her name is MaggotRegret Obi

Your father would have done the world a big favor if he had used c*ndom the day you were conceived or he would have probably offloaded you in your mother's mouth...
What a waste...

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima by bolacode: 9:54am On May 21, 2023
Where is Obingo' wife

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima by Mantilla(m): 9:57am On May 21, 2023
bolacode:
Where is Obingo' wife

If you mean your mother,she is with me.
Re: Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima by hopexter(m): 9:59am On May 21, 2023
kings59:

Why are you Nigerians bitter and hateful?

Would you say that if she was your mother?

Remember there is a repercussion for every action be it online or offline. It may seem like a joke to you.

Motivation of a hypocrite! See who’s talking of repercussion, what about the hateful comments and insults you and Obi supporters made against Tinubu? Has repercussion caught up with you? angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima by bolacode: 10:00am On May 21, 2023
Mantilla:

If you mean your mother,she is with me.
Eleriibu
Re: Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima by Mantilla(m): 10:06am On May 21, 2023
bolacode:

Eleriibu

Ẹlẹdẹ Ẹgàn.
Re: Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima by Starhearts: 10:07am On May 21, 2023
MrBiGGEST:

Whose name
Re: Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima by BinamRex: 10:08am On May 21, 2023
MrBiGGEST:

Is he not a fool? Why are you bothered about him?
Re: Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima by gloryman91: 10:09am On May 21, 2023
Hope Deaconess Oluremi Tinubu has not been Islamized now and where is Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima by Starhearts: 10:10am On May 21, 2023
kings59:

Why are you Nigerians bitter and hateful?

Would you say that if she was your mother?

Remember there is a repercussion for every action be it online or offline. It may seem like a joke to you.

When u pple insulting Jagaban? Repercussion no exit abi?
Continue naa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima by Starhearts: 10:12am On May 21, 2023
arantess:

You have started spoiling your mothers name

See who is talking about charity from the home...
🤡

U made zero comment
Re: Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima by Nobody: 10:13am On May 21, 2023
chloedogie:

I was having this discussion with my wife. How could everyone rallied round buhari and Osibanjo and won them two terms and neither Osibanjo nor his wife dolapo would even Grace one of the campaigns. They should both bury their faces in shame and to think these are so called Christians. One of the few people I dread the most in life are these quiet ones. They are very wicked sometimes.

Truth is she was the wife of the vp for 8 solid years is that not enough? Well they can both relocate to ikenne.

Precisely. Typical Nigerian behaviour. Entitlement mentality when one has done nothing to validate such.

Who is Osinbajo, a man with no political background or following at all till he became VP , courtesy of Tinubu, for him and his family to now believe they deserve to be the first family after Buhari and his family?

What should we do with Tinubu with three decades history of developing Nigeria's democracy, raising the bar of Party politics, mentoring countless leaders and nurturing political careers to include that of Osinbajo?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima by Starhearts: 10:16am On May 21, 2023
plaindealer:

Aso Rock doesn't belong to Aisha Buhari and Aguda House doesn't belong to Dolapo Osinbajo so what relevance is Aguda House or not?

It's customary for the current to invite the incoming to show and tour their soon-to-be residence, this is pretty much standard, you have to extend that invitation.

What stopped Dolapo from inviting her soon-to-be successor? What?

If Aisha can do it, why not Dolapo if she's really not a sour loser like her husband?

She and her husband are just a bunch of bitter, thoughtless and dark-minded people and if I might add, ingrates.

D VP dat lose his polling unit at IKENNE LOCAL GOVT, ogun state.....

He add no value to IKENNE LOCAL GOVT, ogun state....

We regret having him as son of d soil...

D late owner of fourscore house 🏠 have 100% value in ikenne Town pass betrayer Osinbajo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima by Starhearts: 10:18am On May 21, 2023
plaindealer:

Coming from jobless people chasing imaginary mandate inside bush?

I know where the tin dey pain you so I understand your headache.

Help me tell am

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima by SmartyPants(m): 10:18am On May 21, 2023
SwissMass:
Regret abi na maggot, sorry her name is MaggotRegret Obi

This is distasteful.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima by SwissMass: 10:31am On May 21, 2023
Mantilla:

Your father would have done the world a big favor if he had used c*ndom the day you were conceived or he would have probably offloaded you in your mother's mouth...
What a waste...
You should tell your mother that, since she can't train you, she shouldn't have mingled with unknown gunmen that sire you, now you are constituting nuisance as I am responsible for your frustrations
Re: Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima by 2016easy2017: 10:33am On May 21, 2023
The two heartfull having a heartless in their center

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal / Governor Okorocha Watching Super Eagles Vs Cameroon Match (Photos) / Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.