Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,123 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions (31570 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / Official Manchester City Fan Thread: 8 times EPL Champions / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by Laughingkk: 8:52pm On May 20, 2023
Up up Gunners without bullet in their Dane gun.........I advice them to go to court to reclaim their premiership mandate
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by sprints1: 8:55pm On May 20, 2023
KingAzubuike:
This season was arsenals chance. I don't think they'll ever have such opportunity again.

They con dey beat everybody like say they wan win league grin.. arsenal and arsenal fans get mind sha
arteta has done well they can give him manager of the season my only advice is for him to buy experience strikers and proven players all these gab jesus and nketiah no be player they are suppose to be bench warmers. Now that xhaka is leaving arsenal should snap a player like ward prowse or delan rice they should buy osihmen they need a motivator. I am proud of arteta infant he has overachieved. If he makes 3 or 4 proper additions to the squad Arsenal would be title winners in 5 years time. They were tired towards the end of the season this is where experience matters. Sign guehi, rice or ward prowse or depaul osihmen get a proper right back white is okay but not contributing enuf going forward. Get joao felix on the left wing. Trossard and martinelli not reliable.
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by AImiron: 8:57pm On May 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

Yes... I believe he is the first and only one to have done it.
..... in England, pls always complete your statement.

Guardiola and Enrique don win Treble too
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by AImiron: 8:58pm On May 20, 2023
sprints1:
arteta has done well they can give him manager of the season my only advice is for him to buy experience strikers and proven players all these gab jesus and nketiah no be player they are suppose to be bench warmers. Now that xhaka is leaving arsenal should snap a player like ward prowse or delan rice they should buy osihmen they need a motivator. I am proud of arteta infant he has overachieved. If he makes 3 or 4 proper additions to the squad Arsenal would be title winners in 5 years time. They were tired towards the end of the season this is where experience matters. Sign guehi, rice or ward prowse or depaul osihmen get a proper right back white is okay but not contributing enuf going forward. Get joao felix on the left wing. Trossard and martinelli not reliable.
Based on what We know Pep will win it, if not make dem give Howe, Arteta no Dey smell anything
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by sprints1: 9:02pm On May 20, 2023
AImiron:
Based on what We know Pep will win it, if not make dem give Howe, Arteta no Dey smell anything
he did well won 3 manager of the month. Only had issues with fatigue towards the end of the season. He has been magnificent all season. BTW am a bona-fide United fan. But arteta deserves it no cap. Pep won it cuz his squad depth and strength. You can't compare a billion naira team with acuwapu arsenal team. Just like comparing lamborghini with volkswagen
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by AImiron: 9:04pm On May 20, 2023
sprints1:
he did well won 3 manager of the month. Only had issues with fatigue towards the end of the season. He has been magnificent all season. BTW am a bona-fide United fan. But arteta deserves it no cap. Pep won it cuz his squad depth and strength. You can't compare a billion naira team with acuwapu arsenal team. Just like comparing lamborghini with volkswagen
nobody cares about how he started, nah the end result matters. He won't smell it. If not Pep, make Dem give Howe or that Brighton manager
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by sprints1: 9:08pm On May 20, 2023
AImiron:
nobody cares about how he started, nah the end result matters. He won't smell it. If not Pep, make Dem give Howe or that Brighton manager
lol. Am an howe fan but arteta will win it. Just watch he was on top till match day 35. Please let's appreciate people's effort just because of a little mishap u people have categorised him as a failure. Arsenal was fifth last season and they are 2nd this season. Good achievement. Howe did great too but not enough
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by Love800(m): 9:09pm On May 20, 2023
Omo i don turn man-city fan like dis

Not just man-city but any club pep goes i follow. Just like i did with c.ronaldo, anywhere ronaldo goes i follow too.

I know once pep leaves man-city, the club will fall. But for the main time, let me enjoy the moment. Holla man-city

Officially man-city nd al neasr fan
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by internationalman(m): 9:10pm On May 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

Yes... I believe he is the first and only one to have done it.

Mourinho won a treble with Inter Milan
Guardiola won a treble with Barcelona
Luis Enrique won a treble with Barcelona
A certain Bayern Munich coach won a treble 2013

1 Like

Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by Goalnaldo(m): 9:12pm On May 20, 2023
Mancity has turned EPL to bayern liga aka rice farmers league.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by Goalnaldo(m): 9:17pm On May 20, 2023
sprints1:
you must be a delusional chelsea fan. Joao felix was no where near those two. Trossard that is arguably the best january season in all of europe.
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by bigtt76(f): 9:17pm On May 20, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ololanla:
Really, I am not surprised. Arsenal is a very useless club.
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by dreamxhaser: 9:18pm On May 20, 2023
Love800:
Omo i don turn man-city fan like dis

Not just man-city but any club pep goes i follow. Just like i did with c.ronaldo, anywhere ronaldo goes i follow too.

I know once pep leaves man-city, the club will fall. But for the main time, let me enjoy the moment. Holla man-city

Officially man-city nd al near fan

How una dey switch between clubs is surprising.

I mean, how you want take get joy if dem even win something. Like if Arsenal should win a UCL, their die hard fans will feel the joy and satisfaction running through through their vains, but as for you plastic fans, I don't know how you get those sort of feelings.
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by WantsandMore: 9:19pm On May 20, 2023
Arsenal were favorite to win the league oh, chai, anyways, the game is the game.
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by Honchoslim16(m): 9:21pm On May 20, 2023
Give us some Respect ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’™

Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by Peacecore: 9:25pm On May 20, 2023
AImiron:
Manchester is blue. .
We own this city, we own the country. We own y'all modafuckas
. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

To yall "we will be back stronger next season crew", una go meet us here, cos we are going to win the EPL again next season.

Treble is done already na formality remain. Make dem start to send all those trophies to Etihad.

Pep the greatest, my whole squad baddest. Hatrick consecutive EPL

PS: Tuchel just bottled the German Bundesliga Trophy.

What a rollercoaster season. I remember telling those Arsenal minions say their highest achievement this na top4

Y'all will never forget this moniker. I'm the King of Banter on this section. To yall Pendu fans , I'm still y'all greatest nightmare.

Say my name Almiron!!!!!
Very big congratulations to us bro! I just dey stroll round this forum to see anyone wey dey cry grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by Peacecore: 9:30pm On May 20, 2023
simfrost90210:

๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
.., united or city?
complete am nah
๐Ÿ˜…no come give man U fans hope
The guy wan dey gum body grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by oluplus(m): 9:31pm On May 20, 2023
obembet:
Congratulations to Manchester

Manchester is Manchester, either city or united... The good news is that trophy ๐Ÿ† come to Manchester

Please let's not mix it up. Don't bring Ojoro in. There's blue side and red side of Manchester.

The blue side is the winning side, where the Manchester big boys are while the red side is a clueless side, leaving in past glory.

I hope this clarifies
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by Peacecore: 9:32pm On May 20, 2023
Emola12:
Chelsea go beat man City tommorow because Dem go bench their players because of FA cup and champions league finals
Story! There's still angers in the stomach against Chelsea. Pep won't even let them score as it has been for 7 consecutive matches now.
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by Peacecore: 9:36pm On May 20, 2023
Bimpe29:
Congratulations to ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—˜๐—ป๐—ด๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ our noisy neighbors.
Prepare to be malhandled next month grin grin u better concede defeat
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by Angelfrost(m): 9:39pm On May 20, 2023
internationalman:

Mourinho won a treble with Inter Milan
Guardiola won a treble with Barcelona
Luis Enrique won a treble with Barcelona
A certain Bayern Munich coach won a treble 2013

I actually meant in EPL please. Let me clarify my comment.
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by Angelfrost(m): 9:40pm On May 20, 2023
AImiron:
..... in England, pls always complete your statement.

Guardiola and Enrique don win Treble too

Yes chief... I meant in EPL. I have modified it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by AImiron: 9:40pm On May 20, 2023
Peacecore:
Very big congratulations to us bro! I just dey stroll round this forum to see anyone wey dey cry grin grin
I told you bro, we gonna laugh over all those modafuckas. It's our time, rob it on all em miserable faces. Congratulations to us
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by AImiron: 9:41pm On May 20, 2023
sprints1:
lol. Am an howe fan but arteta will win it. Just watch he was on top till match day 35. Please let's appreciate people's effort just because of a little mishap u people have categorised him as a failure. Arsenal was fifth last season and they are 2nd this season. Good achievement. Howe did great too but not enough
Well let's wait and see, I have nothing against Arteta, He's my boy.
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by Peacecore: 9:43pm On May 20, 2023
AImiron:
I told you bro, we gonna laugh over all those modafuckas. It's our time, rob it on all em miserable faces. Congratulations to us
You said it o. I just dey stroll freely grin grin grin all of dem don go hide

1 Like

Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by sprints1: 9:44pm On May 20, 2023
Goalnaldo:
you must be a delusional chelsea fan. Joao felix was no where near those two. Trossard that is arguably the best january season in all of europe.
no need to follow you argue. A dead leg joao felix is hundred times better than trossard. U are judging him based on unmotivated Chelsea squad.
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by caleboxylic: 9:47pm On May 20, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

This season is Man city season. UCL will crown it all.

Pep keep farming. Mancity to win this title 3 uninterrupted consecutive times shows that premier league is the biggest farmer league

He is winning it again next season.
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by AImiron: 9:50pm On May 20, 2023
Peacecore:
You said it o. I just dey stroll freely grin grin grin all of dem don go hide
normal thing na, Dem be learners
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by Peacecore: 9:54pm On May 20, 2023
sprints1:
Una don come again bad belle angry between Man City and your mumu ManU, which one has the costlier first XI? Check and come back in case you don't know.
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by DaveHarry(m): 9:54pm On May 20, 2023
Zico5:
Taiwo Awoniyi is now the big name in the world of football. Yoruba to the world. Congratulations
you need a mental checkup
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by Nyne: 10:06pm On May 20, 2023
Felabrity:
We go again next season

congrats but we are still going to court

Sha donโ€™t faint in the court premises.
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by Jokerman(m): 10:14pm On May 20, 2023
AImiron:
Manchester is blue. .
We own this city, we own the country. We own y'all modafuckas
. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

To yall "we will be back stronger next season crew", una go meet us here, cos we are going to win the EPL again next season.

Treble is done already na formality remain. Make dem start to send all those trophies to Etihad.

Pep the greatest, my whole squad baddest. Hatrick consecutive EPL

PS: Tuchel just bottled the German Bundesliga Trophy.

What a rollercoaster season. I remember telling those Arsenal minions say their highest achievement this na top4

Y'all will never forget this moniker. I'm the King of Banter on this section. To yall Pendu fans , I'm still y'all greatest nightmare.

Say my name Almiron!!!!!

Your Era go soon end....๐Ÿ˜ฌ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Fenerbahce : Europa League (4 - 1) On 20th October 2016 / Today's Tips For Footbal Betting 100% Free / Besiktas Vs Arsenal :Champions League Playoff : (0 - 0) On 19th August 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.