Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions (31577 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / Official Manchester City Fan Thread: 8 times EPL Champions / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by Peacecore: 10:08am On May 21, 2023
hkidola00:
city beat me (manu) once,I beat them too once dis season,I have fa final with them,so how are we clueless,I'm third on the log,pls which club do you support
By the help of FA angry angry angry
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by Mantilla(m): 10:09am On May 21, 2023
Goners for life.
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by Peacecore: 10:10am On May 21, 2023
Bellotelli:

I am with you on this one. Manchester is Manchester grin
Abeg o no carry una bad luck from Manchester village grin grin grin
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by Peacecore: 10:11am On May 21, 2023
Mikeman123:
I'm proud to be a Man City fan
Of course, success has many friends.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by Peacecore: 10:13am On May 21, 2023
hkidola00:
wait till next season,ur meddling things together,try to take corrections
Explain to us what you're trying to say nah
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by Sleekfingers: 10:32am On May 21, 2023
omooba74:
Don't mock my team o,it is expected,the title had been lost since Southampton match,na dat time I comot my mind for Arsenal matter,I no even bothered to watch subsequent matches again."o ti lo"...

Actually, I wanted Arsenal to win the trophy. Because Man city has turned the premier to farmers league.
Arsenal really messed up.
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:51am On May 21, 2023
Peacecore:
Obem no dey shame at all cheesy I no wan make e support City bcoz any team wey e support dey always lose angry angry
grin. I tell you. She no get shame at all
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by Angelfrost(m): 10:53am On May 21, 2023
hkidola00:
wait till next season,ur meddling things together,try to take corrections

Nope... You take corrections.

Ferguson is the first and only coach to win the EPL 3 times in a row... No other team has done that till now!

Pep Guardiola has matched that record this season! If he wins it again next season, he becomes the first manager in Premier league history to win it 4 times in a row!

Is it clear now?!! Now, say thank you! cool

1 Like

Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by ecoco2014(m): 11:01am On May 21, 2023
KingAzubuike:
This season was arsenals chance. I don't think they'll ever have such opportunity again.

They con dey beat everybody like say they wan win league grin.. arsenal and arsenal fans get mind sha
Perhaps in the next 4 to 5 years they will lift it.
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by geoworldedu: 11:01am On May 21, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Arsenal is a cursed team
Man City used to win on the last day of the season, it reaches Arsenal's turn, they won with 2 games left

They carry second like Atiku
They actually won with 3 games left for them to play, not two.
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by ecoco2014(m): 11:02am On May 21, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

This season is Man city season. UCL will crown it all.

Pep keep farming. Mancity to win this title 3 uninterrupted consecutive times shows that premier league is the biggest farmer league
Inter Milan will win the UEFA Champions league
AS Roma will win the EUROPA league
West Ham will win the UEFA Conference league.
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by ecoco2014(m): 11:07am On May 21, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

This season is Man city season. UCL will crown it all.

Pep keep farming. Mancity to win this title 3 uninterrupted consecutive times shows that premier league is the biggest farmer league

Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by eteebanky1: 11:22am On May 21, 2023
[quote author=ecoco2014 post=123270705][/quote]

You too mumu
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by lomprico(m): 11:37am On May 21, 2023
simfrost90210:

Ọmọ, my brother or sister, 😅😅 dat one wey dey load eeeh, na for inside dream oo, because the red side of Manchester no go fit see am grin

It's just a matter of weeks, we shall see
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by ecoco2014(m): 11:55am On May 21, 2023
eteebanky1:

You too mumu
You come online on someone's thread and his money and say:you too mumu. With what evidence?
The only mumu here from logical reasoning is you on the following grounds :
1) You did not give me data to book my games to warrant complain
2) It is my money used to book the games not yours
3) I shared the games to the public while you are lily-livered to do any such thing
4) You and I are not the deciders of the outcomes but rather I used statistical indices available from previous tournaments and current form to draw my conclusion

In essence:YOU ARE THE MUMU as your only aim is to attract attention with word sparring on my thread.
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by eteebanky1: 1:39pm On May 21, 2023
ecoco2014:

You come online on someone's thread and his money and say:you too mumu. With what evidence?
The only mumu here from logical reasoning is you on the following grounds :
1) You did not give me data to book my games to warrant complain
2) It is my money used to book the games not yours
3) I shared the games to the public while you are lily-livered to do any such thing
4) You and I are not the deciders of the outcomes but rather I used statistical indices available from previous tournaments and current form to draw my conclusion

In essence:YOU ARE THE MUMU as your only aim is to attract attention with word sparring on my thread.

I don't want to argue with you but let me point out one point

By posting this jam selection, you already mislead some people

How will you stake inter Milan to win champions league, you dy whine me?

Anything you stake on this ticket dn jam, no doubt
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by ecoco2014(m): 3:41pm On May 21, 2023
eteebanky1:

I don't want to argue with you but let me point out one point

By posting this jam selection, you already mislead some people

How will you stake inter Milan to win champions league, you dy whine me?

Anything you stake on this ticket dn jam, no doubt

What quality of opposition did both teams face in the group stage? Inter Milan qualified from a group that had Barcelona and Bayern Munich. Destroyed Benfica in the Quarter finals. Now check the current strength of the teams (past glories aside) Inter Milan decimated in comparison to Manchester City's group rivals and knockout stage Rivals. I assure you that Inter Milan being the hungrier of the 2 teams for a trophy this season will deliver easily.
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by Bellotelli: 4:35pm On May 21, 2023
Peacecore:
Abeg o no carry una bad luck from Manchester village grin grin grin
Abeg leave us o. Village and city at a point shall become one
Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by Banbanna(m): 5:12pm On May 27, 2023
AImiron:
Yo, if you think Dortmund won't win their remaining games, then you must be eggs wey dem wan hatch. Augsburg and Mainz lmao, sope otilor
Shey your words have now bounced back at you? You went all arrogant with your prediction instead of being cautious & humble with it. Live football no be PlayStation ftball, anything can happen.
Saddens me that they lost the league so narrowly. Am pretty sure that 95% of football fans wanted a dortmund title win. Even Bayern who won it might be feeling that they didn't deserve it given their poor run.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by AImiron: 8:47am On May 29, 2023
Banbanna:
Shey your words have now bounced back at you? You went all arrogant with your prediction instead of being cautious & humble with it. Live football no be PlayStation ftball, anything can happen.
Saddens me that they lost the league so narrowly. Am pretty sure that 95% of football fans wanted a dortmund title win. Even Bayern who won it might be feeling that they didn't deserve it given their poor run.
Its crazy bro, i was damn sure dem no go bottle am, they played against a team who are playing for nothing, this same team lost 4 consecutive matches prior to that match, omo ebe like dem don curse Dortmund. Last season final day in the epl came to my mind. Manchester City deserve an oscar award.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by Banbanna(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2023
AImiron:
Its crazy bro, i was damn sure dem no go bottle am, they played against a team who are playing for nothing, this same team lost 4 consecutive matches prior to that match, omo ebe like dem don curse Dortmund. Last season final day in the epl came to my mind. Manchester City deserve an oscar award.
Yeah, Dortmund disappointed us big time. Who would ever take them serious again after this. How they managed to concede 2 goals in the first half in what was supposed to be the game of their lives is beyond belief. This the closest they can get against Bayern. Next season, Bayern's gonna be stronger, while they be weaker with Bellingham exit. Haaland would be thanking his stars by now for missing that Dortmund heartbreaking loss.

The one player I feel for, in all this, is Marko Reus. He's such a great player for the club but no trophies to show for his amazing football.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by AImiron: 12:30pm On May 29, 2023
Banbanna:

Yeah, Dortmund disappointed us big time. Who would ever take them serious again after this. How they managed to concede 2 goals in the first half in what was supposed to be the game of their lives is beyond belief. This the closest they can get against Bayern. Next season, Bayern's gonna be stronger, while they be weaker with Bellingham exit. Haaland would be thanking his stars by now for missing that Dortmund heartbreaking loss.

The one player I feel for, in all this, is Marko Reus. He's such a great player for the club but no trophies to show for his amazing football.
i heard he has never win anything, it was a shambolic performance, i watched the match i just dey shake my head in disbelief.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by Jokerman(m): 8:11pm On May 31, 2023
EXCL: Manchester City have opened concrete talks to sign Mateo Kovacic in the summer. Positive discussions took place with player’s camp in the last few days over personal terms 🚨🔵 #MCFC

Chelsea, open to selling Kovacic as part of midfield revolution. Talks will continue soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Fenerbahce : Europa League (4 - 1) On 20th October 2016 / Today's Tips For Footbal Betting 100% Free / The Premier League Returns - All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.