Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

FG To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports Soon – Aregbesola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports Soon – Aregbesola (21651 Views)

Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister / Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China / Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports Soon – Aregbesola by baconline(m): 12:17pm On May 21, 2023
Dead on arrival
Re: FG To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports Soon – Aregbesola by Brownshoe: 12:23pm On May 21, 2023
Goodlady:
After the shambolic show I witnessed in January at one of their offices. I went for capturing since morning and came back by 10pm.
Guys beware this account is operated by a male, don't fall.
Re: FG To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports Soon – Aregbesola by Becomrichn: 12:28pm On May 21, 2023
tongue tongue tongue

Re: FG To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports Soon – Aregbesola by Ykc2(m): 12:29pm On May 21, 2023
After 8 years of you as minister of Home affairs 7 days to go you remembered home delivery of passport, anyways na mumu full nigeria so what ever you guys throw at them they won't complain
Re: FG To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports Soon – Aregbesola by favor914: 12:31pm On May 21, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Story for the gods.

Even if this should happened, we all know it's only in Northern Nigeria, will never happen in other parts of the country.

Nevertheless, believe this lies at your own peril
What concerns an incoherent Obidient like yourself, that has no business with obtaining a passport?
Re: FG To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports Soon – Aregbesola by MrDoGood(m): 12:33pm On May 21, 2023
Na missing passport we go dey hear grin
Re: FG To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports Soon – Aregbesola by VTJN(m): 12:33pm On May 21, 2023
Brownshoe:
Ah! Ah! Why are this people like this , impossible, I collect my passport on Friday, I went there 7:45am, I collected it 6:35pm, the stress no be here, people plenty sha.
you can imagine. Was it the collection date given to you after capturing?
Re: FG To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports Soon – Aregbesola by lovelymind(m): 12:35pm On May 21, 2023
Who send una work ? Common to print passport takes you people 4 months.
Re: FG To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports Soon – Aregbesola by shezy14(m): 12:36pm On May 21, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Story for the gods.

Even if this should happened, we all know it's only in Northern Nigeria, will never happen in other parts of the country.

E pain you!
Enemies of progress!
Ipob Terrorist!
Re: FG To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports Soon – Aregbesola by tianshie(m): 12:38pm On May 21, 2023
uuzba:
Hmm
I remember when I studied abroad. Everything was quite fast there. School registration, ID card issue and opening bank account. I opened one with HSBC. I have no prior knowledge of HSBC. It was just conveniently located near the school.
I filled out the account opening form. I guess they must have asked for my overseas (Nigerian) home address. I filled it out, opened account and put money with them.
Now it turns out that they may have sent a mail to Nigeria. Once NIPOST saw the mail, they opened the letter and wrote their own with fake paper. The NIPOST own was asking me to fill out form with my credit/debit card number, expiry and then ccv at the back. They sent this letter like 3 or 4 times to my Nigeria home address.
My mum didn't know this. She just phoned me told me about the mulitple letters and had them posted back to me in UK.
I was suspicious and never filled the form. I took the fake NIPOST letter to the HSBC bank, where they confirmed it was fake. That somebody in my NIPOST post office has tampered with the original letter to try to 419 me.

This passport thing that govt want to do now, I laugh in French.

I dey follow you laugh my broda. Na my exact thoughts be dat. The kind of criminals wey dey work for NIPOST eh? Make immigration service try dat kind rubbish, na empty parcel pipol go dey receive for house, NIPOST crooks go don collect the passport. Dem fit replace am with Gideon Bible, or Tom Tom.
Re: FG To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports Soon – Aregbesola by GENES11S: 12:38pm On May 21, 2023
Generalwoodzz:
angry. I'm just angry because after decades we still don't have plastic NIN cards... There was a country.

In other news: I'm actively searching for a LinkedIn account to buy. Send me a Message on WhatsApp from the number on my signature if you got any

Plastic NIN card is now available. Login to their Portal or use the NIN mobile app.

It will cost you 1,000 naira to print or download the I.D card.

Cost of plastic lamination is also up to you.

https://nimc.gov.ng/how-to-print-your-improved-nin-slip/

The main ID card is the Issue. This NIN card is temporary and therefore not acceptable outside Nigeria (for now).
Re: FG To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports Soon – Aregbesola by BigDawsNet: 12:39pm On May 21, 2023
uuzba:
Hmm
I remember when I studied abroad. Everything was quite fast there. School registration, ID card issue and opening bank account. I opened one with HSBC. I have no prior knowledge of HSBC. It was just conveniently located near the school.
I filled out the account opening form. I guess they must have asked for my overseas (Nigerian) home address. I filled it out, opened account and put money with them.
Now it turns out that they may have sent a mail to Nigeria. Once NIPOST saw the mail, they opened the letter and wrote their own with fake paper. The NIPOST own was asking me to fill out form with my credit/debit card number, expiry and then ccv at the back. They sent this letter like 3 or 4 times to my Nigeria home address.
My mum didn't know this. She just phoned me told me about the mulitple letters and had them posted back to me in UK.
I was suspicious and never filled the form. I took the fake NIPOST letter to the HSBC bank, where they confirmed it was fake. That somebody in my NIPOST post office has tampered with the original letter to try to 419 me.

This passport thing that govt want to do now, I laugh in French.

Pls always try to educate new arriving students coming to study to be very careful...

Some are naive and will start filling the form immediately

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports Soon – Aregbesola by Goalnaldo(m): 12:47pm On May 21, 2023
No be lie. I've been in benin for just five months but have seen more people that have either been abroad, planning to go or have a relative there than i have in my years in delta.
Re: FG To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports Soon – Aregbesola by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:49pm On May 21, 2023
VIPs have been doing home delivery for a long time now, maybe they want to extend it to everyone, naija my country, booklets never dey ground to do passport na home delivery una wan enter
Re: FG To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports Soon – Aregbesola by Brownshoe: 12:52pm On May 21, 2023
VTJN:
you can imagine. Was it the collection date given to you after capturing?
they don't give collection date, all they say am going to be called.
Re: FG To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports Soon – Aregbesola by NovusHomo(m): 1:08pm On May 21, 2023
Re: FG To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports Soon – Aregbesola by Goodlady(f): 1:10pm On May 21, 2023
Brownshoe:
Guys beware this account is operated by a male, don't fall.
So I m no longer sure of my gender. Seems your village people are after you.

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports Soon – Aregbesola by Goodlady(f): 1:10pm On May 21, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Let me be among those to tell you "You are beautifully made" 😊
Thanks sir.
Re: FG To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports Soon – Aregbesola by Bluntemperor: 1:12pm On May 21, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Story for the gods.

Don't mind him!
Ogbeni,bye bye,as new Govt is here!
Re: FG To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports Soon – Aregbesola by onyxo76(m): 1:12pm On May 21, 2023
can never happen in Nigeria
Re: FG To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports Soon – Aregbesola by Chetas81(m): 1:18pm On May 21, 2023
joyandfaith:
Alawada
oyo
Re: FG To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports Soon – Aregbesola by Chetas81(m): 1:19pm On May 21, 2023
PLS HOW MUCH IS THE NIGERIA PASSPORT
Re: FG To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports Soon – Aregbesola by muykem: 1:19pm On May 21, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Story for the gods.

This is business for NIPOST, anyone want such services will pay for it.
Re: FG To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports Soon – Aregbesola by Neddyogu(m): 1:27pm On May 21, 2023
talktrue4eva:
Will dey take ur fingerprints at home too?

It’s after biometrics capture naa.
Re: FG To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports Soon – Aregbesola by mmsen: 1:30pm On May 21, 2023
ogododo:

Oyibo no get two heads.

The issue isn't that oyibo don't get two heads but rather certain Nigerians are working with half a brain.
Re: FG To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports Soon – Aregbesola by Mccullum: 1:33pm On May 21, 2023
Within one week of his remaining time in office? This man is a clown. grin
Re: FG To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports Soon – Aregbesola by drololaaof: 1:34pm On May 21, 2023
ogododo:

https://dailytrust.com/fg-to-begin-home-delivery-of-passports-soon-aregbesola/
The one we go to their office we cannot get it to collect ,you are talking of home delivery NONE of your promises have been effective or delivered
I beg stop deceiving us . Many days or months we have not been able to get passport procured , what we hear is no pali that is booklet is not available.
Re: FG To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports Soon – Aregbesola by Sunshine34(m): 1:38pm On May 21, 2023
Nonsense
Re: FG To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports Soon – Aregbesola by Phantom233: 1:42pm On May 21, 2023
This means Passports will be missing in millions,Same way you guys delivered PVC to bushes and rivers. grin
Re: FG To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports Soon – Aregbesola by Encyclopedia1: 1:50pm On May 21, 2023
PASSPORT GO MISS. CHAI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Vows To End LAUTECH Crisis As Saraki Meets Students / 2019 Elections: We Will Be Stoned To Death If We Present Buhari – APC Group / Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.