Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

MaxInDHouse Organisation's Community Vs A Jewish Community - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MaxInDHouse Organisation's Community Vs A Jewish Community (503 Views)

Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: / Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse / MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MaxInDHouse Organisation's Community Vs A Jewish Community by MindHacker9009(m): 9:14pm On May 20, 2023
@MaxInDHouse I challenge you to show us just one residential community of your organisation like just one of this Jewish community in New York with over a hundred thousand Jews living peacefully together in one community helping one another, since you continue to claim that your organisation is the only true organisation in the world. The presenter in this video was amazed and he had to say it's like going into another country inside the US.

Nigerians should all convert to Judaism as this is the only true religion of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YTmrCLeidc

Re: MaxInDHouse Organisation's Community Vs A Jewish Community by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:55am On May 21, 2023
Are they living with others who have different opinions about God and religious beliefs?
Re: MaxInDHouse Organisation's Community Vs A Jewish Community by Aemmyjah(m): 7:23am On May 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Are they living with others who have different opinions about God and religious beliefs?

You'd have asked the clown to show us his OWN community or if he will be welcomed in those community he's showing
Jesus said his disciples would be the light of the world and they will be active all over the earth. Clown is showing us communities.
Re: MaxInDHouse Organisation's Community Vs A Jewish Community by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:35am On May 21, 2023
Aemmyjah:

You'd have asked the clown to show us his OWN community or if he will be welcomed in those community he's showing
Jesus said his disciples would be the light of the world and they will be active all over the earth. Clown is showing us communities.

It's sonmvayina's second account!

He believes Jesus never existed so i always try to deal with him based on what he believes but he will soon return to Jesus all by himself even though i try to avoid talking about Jesus with him.
His problem is that he failed to realize this people are enjoying the peace created by the American government their homeland in Israel is devastated by Jewish religious leaders fighting for dominance but in America where the law permits freedom of speech, expression, worship and association they're able enjoy the peace created by American constitution.
If they're allowed to practice their religion with politics you will see how confused they're but since it's the American government that's setting the standard they're enjoying it just as Boko Haram too would have lived peacefully among themselves under the watch of some higher intelligent rulers! wink
Re: MaxInDHouse Organisation's Community Vs A Jewish Community by Aemmyjah(m): 7:45am On May 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

He believes Jesus never existed so i always try to deal with him based on what he believes but he will soon return to Jesus all by himself even though i try to avoid talking about Jesus with him.
His problem is that he failed to realize this people are enjoying the peace created by the American government their homeland in Israel is devastated by Jewish religious leaders fighting for dominance but in America where the law permits freedom of speech, expression, worship and association they're able enjoy the peace created by American constitution.
If they're allowed to practice their religion with politics you will see how confused they're but since it's the American government that's setting the standard they're enjoying it just as Boko Haram too would have lived peacefully among themselves under the watch of some higher intelligent rulers! wink

Ask him if they will spare him or his family if there is any inter communal or inter tribal conflict.
Israel is just like every other nation in God's eyes. Not special anymore. Religious diversities, conflicts and heavy reliance on military might, not Jehovah God
Re: MaxInDHouse Organisation's Community Vs A Jewish Community by MindHacker9009(m): 11:25am On May 21, 2023
Aemmyjah same as MaxInDHouse.

You hate Jawdaism so much because you are Jeolouse of God's choosen people.

Isaiah 49:6 “I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth.”

MaxInDHouse:

Re: MaxInDHouse Organisation's Community Vs A Jewish Community by SeniorMan715(m): 12:48pm On May 21, 2023
Jws live among people of different tribes, Nations, culture, Tongues, backgrounds PEACEFULLY in every part of the World they don't need to live among people that share the same faith or believe with them in order to live peacefully with them, without been told you hardly know a Jw by appearance.
They also Imitate their God Jehovah By reaching out to people of different backgrounds, they imitate their impartial God, Jehovah, whose will is that all sorts of men should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth. smiley
Re: MaxInDHouse Organisation's Community Vs A Jewish Community by MindHacker9009(m): 1:18pm On May 21, 2023
SeniorMan715:
Jws live among people of different tribes, Nations, culture, Tongues, backgrounds PEACEFULLY in every part of the World they don't need to live among people that share the same faith or believe with them in order to live peacefully with them, without been told you hardly know a Jw by appearance.
They also Imitate their God Jehovah By reaching out to people of different backgrounds, they imitate their impartial God, Jehovah, whose will is that all sorts of men should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth. smiley

MaxInDaHouse same as SeniorMan715

Someone called an elder in MaxInDHouse's organisation to learn about their gospel and this happened

Transcript
0:00
hello
0:03
yeah
0:04
please oh hello my name is Robert
0:06
Roberts Robert Skinner
0:09
um I'm reading enjoy life forever your
0:11
your book
0:13
yeah Robert Skinner okay so I've asked
0:15
you to um previously now if you call me
0:19
again I'll be passing your number please
0:23
don't call view but I'm asking but
0:26
you're the designated contact for
0:28
Wolverhampton sorry I I've asked you not
0:31
to call me
0:32
before so please don't call me again
0:34
otherwise I'll be passing this on to the
0:36
police is that clear but how can I
0:39
understand J-e-h-o-v-a-h'-$ W-i-t-n-e-$-$- Doctrine is
0:41
that clear but I want to understand the
0:43
Bible I want to understand scripture No
0:45
you don't I've had this discussion with
0:47
you previously you don't so please don't
0:50
call me again otherwise I view this is
0:52
harassment is that clear
0:55
is that clear
0:58
no you have a duty to share the gospel
1:02
with people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AANDvHmbQDA
Re: MaxInDHouse Organisation's Community Vs A Jewish Community by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:43pm On May 21, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Ask him if they will spare him or his family if there is any inter communal or inter tribal conflict. Israel is just like every other nation in God's eyes. Not special anymore. Religious diversities, conflicts and heavy reliance on military might, not Jehovah God

The truth about religion is that when those in it have the same line of thought and politics is not involve there will be PEACE.
Let the worshipers of either Ọbalúayé, Ṣàngó, Olókun, Ọya, Èṣù, Ọ̀sanyìn, Ọbàtálá, ọ̀ṣẹ̀rẹ̀màgbò as in any god for that matter settle in the same location as long as they've agreed on doctrines there's nothing to drag because if anyone goes against the rules of their god they will all raise their hands against such a person.

The only difference between jw.org and all other religions is the campaign of God's Kingdom!

All these religions believe they can participate in the politics of their community to make life better but with Jehovah's Witnesses they will be shocked to know that whoever they appoint is OK with us as long as we're allowed to continue worshiping our God.

Try the same with Jews and see how the killing will escalate right in their midst! smiley
Re: MaxInDHouse Organisation's Community Vs A Jewish Community by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:45pm On May 21, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Isaiah 49:6 “I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth.”

If this is about natural Israelites i'm waiting to see them take their religion to people's houses! cheesy
Re: MaxInDHouse Organisation's Community Vs A Jewish Community by MindHacker9009(m): 2:29pm On May 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If this is about natural Israelites i'm waiting to see them take their religion to people's houses! cheesy

The light of the Jews are shining just as even your invented Jesus Christ could not deny.
Jesus said: Matthew 5:16 KJV Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

The Jewish communities like just the one in New York is making people Glorify God in Heaven.

Show us just one of your organisation's community that is making none members to glorify even your fake messiah invented by the Roman empire.

Even Kanye West a none Jew is wishing that black communities can be like Jewish communities.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8EW1YbKJRw
Re: MaxInDHouse Organisation's Community Vs A Jewish Community by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:36pm On May 21, 2023
MindHacker9009:

The light of the Jews are shining just as even your invented Jesus Christ could not deny.
Jesus said: Matthew 5:16 KJV Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. The Jewish communities like just the one in New York are making people Glorify God. Show us just one of your organisation's community that is making none members to glorify even your fake messiah invented by the Roman empire. Even Kanye West is wishing that black communities can be like Jewish communities.  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8EW1YbKJRw

Wait a minute!
Are you quoting the same Jesus you said was invented? cheesy

I have heard you my guy just that people in my village don't know anything about Jews or Jewish communities but mention Jehovah's Witnesses it's like Coca Cola that's known in all the corners of the earth. Some people will instantly tell you what we believe and they will say
"they have love among themselves" John 13:34-35
Re: MaxInDHouse Organisation's Community Vs A Jewish Community by MightySparrow: 3:36pm On May 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Why does your organization throw memorial emblem bread and wine into dung hill despising the body and blood of the Master?

Please teach me and others. Any doctrine that cannot be taught in the open is to be taken as false.
Shey?

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Organisation's Community Vs A Jewish Community by MightySparrow: 3:40pm On May 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Wait a minute!
Are you quoting the same Jesus you said was invented? cheesy

I have heard you my guy just that people in my village don't know anything about Jews or Jewish communities but mention Jehovah's Witnesses it's like Coca Cola that's known in all the corners of the earth. Some people will instantly tell you what we believe and they will say
"they have love among themselves" John 13:34-35

Jews don't believe in your JWs or any christian denominations. They don't even believe you serve their God. To them they own God and they don't look for members outside their race.
That they not popularly known is understandable. How many Jews do you have in your village?
Re: MaxInDHouse Organisation's Community Vs A Jewish Community by sonmvayina(m): 6:29pm On May 24, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Ask him if they will spare him or his family if there is any inter communal or inter tribal conflict.
Israel is just like every other nation in God's eyes. Not special anymore. Religious diversities, conflicts and heavy reliance on military might, not Jehovah God

Why don't you try sending your army there to confirm...
Re: MaxInDHouse Organisation's Community Vs A Jewish Community by sonmvayina(m): 6:37pm On May 24, 2023
Maxindhouse why are you posting under two different monikers on the same thread...that's just lame..

Maxindhouse and Aemmyjah...

Grow up..

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Organisation's Community Vs A Jewish Community by MindHacker9009(m): 7:38pm On May 24, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Ask yourself Aemmyjah if they will spare you or your family if there is any inter communal or inter tribal conflict.
Re: MaxInDHouse Organisation's Community Vs A Jewish Community by MindHacker9009(m): 7:42pm On May 24, 2023
sonmvayina:
Maxindhouse why are you posting under two different monikers on the same thread...that's just lame..

Maxindhouse and Aemmyjah...

Grow up..

This Maxindhouse is not different from his invented Jesus Christ, so Maxindhouse too have to invent Aemmyjah. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Organisation's Community Vs A Jewish Community by MindHacker9009(m): 8:15pm On May 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

MaxInDHouse problem is that he failed to realize this people are enjoying the peace created by the American government their homeland in Israel is devastated by Jewish religious leaders fighting for dominance but in America where the law permits freedom of speech, expression, worship and association they're able enjoy the peace created by American constitution.

You problem is that you don't want to agree that any country where the Jews are given the freedom to worship The True God of Isreal, that God Blesses that country because The True God of Isreal has commanded in Isaiah 49:6 “I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth.”
If it was the Jews that were allowed to come to Nigeria and given the freedom to worship The True God of Isreal then Nigeria would have been a great country today.
What greatness has your organisation brought to Nigeria other than creating a group of zombies waiting for the 2000 year old second coming SCAM invented by the Roman empire.
Re: MaxInDHouse Organisation's Community Vs A Jewish Community by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:10pm On May 24, 2023
MindHacker9009:

You problem is that you don't want to agree that any country where the Jews are given the freedom to worship The True God of Isreal, that God Blesses that country because The True God of Isreal has commanded in Isaiah 49:6 “I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth.”
If it was the Jews that were allowed to come to Nigeria and given the freedom to worship The True God of Isreal then Nigeria would have been a great country today.
What greatness has your organisation brought to Nigeria other than creating a group of zombies waiting for the 2000 year old second coming SCAM invented by the Roman empire.

The highlighted is the reason why no country can overthrow America because they allowed Jehovah's Witnesses to build our headquarters right there! wink
Re: MaxInDHouse Organisation's Community Vs A Jewish Community by johnw47: 2:04am On May 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
wink

Job_15:12  Why doth thine heart carry thee away? and what do thy eyes wink at

the everlasting paranoia and lies of lost false jw mad max:

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Re: MaxInDHouse Organisation's Community Vs A Jewish Community by Aemmyjah(m): 11:59am On May 25, 2023
sonmvayina:

Why don't you try sending your army there to confirm...

We are a large army praising Jehovah
We're in your community
Go to Israel, you'll find us there too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MaxInDHouse Organisation's Community Vs A Jewish Community by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:06pm On May 25, 2023
Aemmyjah:

We are a large army praising Jehovah
We're in your community
Go to Israel, you'll find us there too

The cultist thought it's always by using weapons that God's people fights {Zechariah 4:6} so even though God's organization is catching people alive {Mark 1:17} and making them disciples of Christ right in his territory {Act 1:8} the cultist expects us to force our beliefs on people with physical weapons! cheesy
Re: MaxInDHouse Organisation's Community Vs A Jewish Community by MindHacker9009(m): 5:40pm On May 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is the reason why no country can overthrow America because they allowed Jehovah's Witnesses to build our headquarters right there! wink

Thanks for letting us know this. You need to tell your organisation to come and build a new headquarters in Nigeria so that Nigeria too can be great like the USA.

2 Likes

Re: MaxInDHouse Organisation's Community Vs A Jewish Community by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:40am On May 26, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Thanks for letting us know this. You need to tell your organisation to come and build a new headquarters in Nigeria so that Nigeria too can be great like the USA.

The constitution here doesn't back up freedom of speech, expression, worship and association fully as most blacks are enslaved by religion making you to attack your neighbour instead of accepting them as people having the same right as you do to practice whatever religion they choose a long as they're not a menace to the society.

That's what America and Switzerland has that others don't! smiley
Re: MaxInDHouse Organisation's Community Vs A Jewish Community by MindHacker9009(m): 7:25am On May 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The constitution here doesn't back up freedom of speech, expression, worship and association fully as most blacks are enslaved by religion making MaxInDHouse to attack his neighbour instead of accepting them as people having the same right as him do to practice whatever religion they choose a long as they're not a menace to the society.

Excuses

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Organisation's Community Vs A Jewish Community by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:19am On May 26, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Excuses

Christianity is not about forcing our way when the people aren't welcoming us! Matthew 10:23
Re: MaxInDHouse Organisation's Community Vs A Jewish Community by MindHacker9009(m): 10:57am On May 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The constitution here doesn't back up freedom of speech, expression, worship and association fully as most blacks are enslaved by religion making you to attack your neighbour instead of accepting them as people having the same right as you do to practice whatever religion they choose a long as they're not a menace to the society.

Hmm! But the Nigerian constitution gives you and your organisation the freedom of speech to knock on peoples doors even though they have not consented to such, and for you to tell them about your invented messiah by the Roman empire that has promised His is coming soon for the past 2000 years.

But for your organisation to build a new headquarters in Nigeria to make Nigeria great like the USA you claimed was the reason the USA is great, you have now cooked up your excuse that the Nigeria constitution does not allow freedom of speech grin grin grin
Please quote the section from the Nigerian constitution that will not allow your organisation to build a new headquarters in Nigeria?
Re: MaxInDHouse Organisation's Community Vs A Jewish Community by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:15pm On May 27, 2023
If you want to be sincere with yourself ask why are the killers of Deborah Samuel not brought to book since.
In America there is Holiday time for different sects including witches (Halloween) because their government approved freedom of speech, expression worship and association unlike here that gays and lesbians can't make themselves known in the public.
Ọmọ freedom of speech, expression, worship and association must cover all as in all aspects not just selected religions or groups.
For your information it's freedom of speech, expression, worship and association that led to democratic government otherwise some will cut off others claiming they have no right to be a part of their society talkless taking part in their government.
So when i say FREEDOM it's not about partial! smiley

MindHacker9009:

Hmm! But the Nigerian constitution gives you and your organisation the freedom of speech to knock on peoples doors even though they have not consented to such, and for you to tell them about your invented messiah by the Roman empire that has promised His is coming soon for the past 2000 years.

But for your organisation to build a new headquarters in Nigeria to make Nigeria great like the USA you claimed was the reason the USA is great, you have now cooked up your excuse that the Nigeria constitution does not allow freedom of speech grin grin grin
Please quote the section from the Nigerian constitution that will not allow your organisation to build a new headquarters in Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

I Experienced Something Strange Yesterday Midnight! / America Should Have Thank Osama Instead / Je

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.