Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Must Read: Every Muslim Needs To Read This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Must Read: Every Muslim Needs To Read This (192 Views)

At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? / 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation / 6 Reasons Every Muslim Should Learn Computer Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Every Muslim Needs To Read This by Dollarseeker: 9:14pm On May 20, 2023
15 REASONS WHY I LEFT ISLAM TO CHRISTIANITY.

1: Islam gives no guarantee of Salvation, Sura Al-Isra Ayah 15.

2: Jesus is the word of God, therefore, he is God, The Saviour, Sura Luqman, Ayah 27

3: And I Will Make Those Who Follow You (Jesus) Superior To Those Who Disbelieve, Sura Aal-E-Imran Ayah 55.

4: Jesus Was Sinless, Muhammad Was Not, Sura Al-Jumu’ah, Ayah 2, Quran 19:19 Matthew 1:10)

5: Muhammad Recommended killing Enemies While Jesus Recommended Loving Them, Sura At-Tawbah, Ayah 5, Sura At-Tawbah, Ayah 4, Sura Fussilat, Ayah 34.

6: Mohammed just affirmed, but Jesus Christ confirmed his words with all kinds of miracles and resurrection of the death, John 5:30, John 11: 42 Qur’an, surah 4 (An-Nisa) ayat 157-158.

7: Converted because Mohammed is asking the Muslims to turn to Christians to get the truth (surah 10 v 94).

8: Converted because despite Mohammed’s claim to be the seal of the prophets he is dead and will never return but Jesus Christ whom I hated before died and resurrected and will come back to fight the Antichrist ( even according to Islam).

9: Converted because despite Jesus Christ being surrounded by several women, he did not seek to have s*x with them unlike Mohammed who even had sex with Zaynab the wife of his son Zaid, surah (33 v 37).

10: Uptil this day, the name Jesus delivers all kinds of captivity unlike the name of Mohammed, Isaiah 43:11, John 3 v 17.

11: Converted because Mohammed says all Muslims will go through hell (surah 19 v 71) while Jesus Christ gives eternal life to all those who come to him ( heaven) John 3 v 17.

12: I converted because Jesus never attacked someone to take something from him,while Mohammed claims war booty surah (8 v 1).

13: I converted because the birth of Jesus Christ changed the whole world and not a community and many more reasons, Al-Anbiya 21:107.

14: My brother my sister,only Jesus Christ saves. He is the way, truth and life.

15: Jesus was never a Muslim, he is the savior of the world and He loves you and wants to save you.

THESE MADE ME TO LEAVE ISLAM TO CHRISTIANITY AND I SAID YES TO JESUS

Evangelist Ibrahim Dikkoko

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Guide To BBA Admission: Criteria And Syllabus Unveiled / Deleted Post / Google Conference Scholarships For African Students 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.