Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

I will withdraw Peter obi's petition in court, Okafor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I will withdraw Peter obi's petition in court, Okafor (3149 Views)

Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo / Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I will withdraw Peter obi's petition in court, Okafor by Benwallt(m): 9:50pm On May 20, 2023
The Labour Party crisis keeps expanding into different manifolds in the last couple of weeks. And the recent earthquake that is shaking the party is the emergence of the factional Chairman of the Labour Party, Calistus Okafor who was once the deputy National Chairman of the party. Calistus Okafor has stated in an interview with TVC360 that he has the power to withdraw the petition of the candidate of the Labour Party, Mr. Peter Obi if he does not regard him as the acting National Chairman

He stated that the party does not recognize Abure as the National Chairman because he was an acting National Secretary. According to him, going by the scheme of ranking the deputies are the next people to take over from the former National Chairman through a convention. He alleged that no convention was held to authenticate Abure as the National Chairman of the party.

He said, ''The Court suspended Abure and the same appeal court reinstated him. They left Federal High Court and went to the appeal court again, it's like they are very friendly to the Appeal court. But I'm already in Supreme Court, the Court will decide who is the authentic National Chairman.

But let this be clear, Abure is an acting National Secretary, and that he will remain until there is a convention, a well-constituted convention. For the moment, Labour Party doesn't have a Chairman, I'm the acting National Chairman, and I have the power to withdraw Peter Obi's petition if he does not regard me as Acting National Chairman. Abuse has no powers as an acting National secretary to do anything for Labour Party, Obi should know the right people to walk with.''

4 Likes

Re: I will withdraw Peter obi's petition in court, Okafor by MissLeslie(m): 9:58pm On May 20, 2023
They like wahala

2 Likes

Re: I will withdraw Peter obi's petition in court, Okafor by Shigishege2: 9:59pm On May 20, 2023
grin
Re: I will withdraw Peter obi's petition in court, Okafor by Idiotseverywher: 9:59pm On May 20, 2023
Okafor, you have no capacity to do that, in short nobody has that capacity even labour Party except obi because you can't withdraw a petition you did not file, all those gra gra withdrawing this and that are just fallacy

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I will withdraw Peter obi's petition in court, Okafor by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 20, 2023
Another nobody barking

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I will withdraw Peter obi's petition in court, Okafor by Ofunaofu: 10:03pm On May 20, 2023
Every one is using Peter Obi to shine

Even yarimo, Ihordspy & LeoDeKing posts Peter Obi just to be relevant on nairaland

29 Likes

Re: I will withdraw Peter obi's petition in court, Okafor by yarimo(m): 10:04pm On May 20, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Every one is using Peter Obi to shine

Even yarimo, Ihordspy & LeoDeKing posts Peter Obi just to be relevant on nairaland
including UK immigrations too abi grin grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I will withdraw Peter obi's petition in court, Okafor by SwissMass: 10:06pm On May 20, 2023
God of Apapa is just hammering Peter girigory Obi left, right and center

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I will withdraw Peter obi's petition in court, Okafor by yarimo(m): 10:06pm On May 20, 2023
Obi and abure are known fraudsters

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I will withdraw Peter obi's petition in court, Okafor by Betanaija42moro: 10:09pm On May 20, 2023
E be like say this one dey smoke something

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I will withdraw Peter obi's petition in court, Okafor by Betanaija42moro: 10:12pm On May 20, 2023
SwissMass:
God of Apapa is just hammering Peter girigory Obi left, right and center

Does it look to you like PO cares about all these drama from weed smokers

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I will withdraw Peter obi's petition in court, Okafor by Betanaija42moro: 10:15pm On May 20, 2023
yarimo:
Obi and abure are known fraudsters

Na so you go open mouth dey talk wawawa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I will withdraw Peter obi's petition in court, Okafor by Ofunaofu: 10:15pm On May 20, 2023
yarimo:
including UK immigrations too abi grin grin

Are you still stuck in this UK immigration thing, when Peter Obi just visited UK few days ago

6 Likes

Re: I will withdraw Peter obi's petition in court, Okafor by yarimo(m): 10:17pm On May 20, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Are you still stuck in this UK immigration thing, when Peter Obi just visited UK few days ago
Did he went to look for witness grin grin grin grin grin unserious loser

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I will withdraw Peter obi's petition in court, Okafor by keymatt(m): 10:20pm On May 20, 2023
Go to court! They shouted after stealing his mandate. Now they're running helta skelter sponsoring Babalawos and touts to withdraw Obi's court case. I thought agbado supporters claimed Tinubu won fair and square? grin
No doubt Peter Obi's Petition against Tinubu's selection is giving agbado camp serious sleepness night. πŸ˜‚

That's why we Obidients are very confident of reclaiming back our stolen mandate. 😎
Propaganda or no Propaganda, Peter Obi will be sworn in as President elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ 😎😎😎😎

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I will withdraw Peter obi's petition in court, Okafor by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 20, 2023
They all want to be in tinubu's brown envelope list.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I will withdraw Peter obi's petition in court, Okafor by Benwallt(m): 10:31pm On May 20, 2023
keymatt:
Go to court! They shouted after stealing his mandate. Now they're running helta skelter sponsoring Babalawos and touts to withdraw Obi's court case. I thought agbado supporters claimed Tinubu won fair and square? grin
No doubt Peter Obi's Petition against Tinubu's selection is giving agbado camp serious sleepness night. πŸ˜‚

That's why we Obidients are very confident of reclaiming back our stolen mandate. 😎
Propaganda or no Propaganda, Peter Obi will be sworn in as President elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ 😎😎😎😎

You can see clearly that his petty petition does not bother the president elect hence his travelling up and down like it ain't nothing and true be told, it ain't nothing

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I will withdraw Peter obi's petition in court, Okafor by BlackAdams007: 11:44pm On May 20, 2023
The right things that should be focused on are not being focused on, just irrelevant stuffs πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
Re: I will withdraw Peter obi's petition in court, Okafor by Felabrity: 11:51pm On May 20, 2023
Many are mad...
Re: I will withdraw Peter obi's petition in court, Okafor by Tinubuderanged: 11:55pm On May 20, 2023
So Apapa failed and they brought another fool. This one also go fail yakata for ground.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I will withdraw Peter obi's petition in court, Okafor by Cantonese: 12:03am On May 21, 2023
yarimo:
Did he went to look for witness grin grin grin grin grin unserious loser

Oh so he was not deported from the UK any longer? What an unintelligent youth.

1 Like

Re: I will withdraw Peter obi's petition in court, Okafor by Generalwoodz(m): 1:28am On May 21, 2023
There's something they already that we don't... Things making them fight a fight of shame.

[b]In other news: I'm actively looking for a LinkedIn account to buy... Pls WhatsApp me if you've any for sell.[/b]
Re: I will withdraw Peter obi's petition in court, Okafor by Dapson73(m): 2:33am On May 21, 2023
One small upcoming party with 3 different Chairman.
Anything Nyamrri support doesn't end well. Good show Labour party, continue.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I will withdraw Peter obi's petition in court, Okafor by solmusdesigns: 4:16am On May 21, 2023
cool

Why can't Labour Party do the right thing

Your own Constitution states that Deputy National Chairman from South shall take over as acting national chairman as the most superior elected official

Suddenly you gave the acting position to National Secretary Abure without holding a convention or NEC meeting... Obi just picked Abure

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I will withdraw Peter obi's petition in court, Okafor by Bighead9: 5:43am On May 21, 2023
Okafor don join LP Chairmanship drama. IGBO People no like themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I will withdraw Peter obi's petition in court, Okafor by Mrfixiit: 5:44am On May 21, 2023
solmusdesigns:

You don't know the meaning of literacy is the ability to read and write then your education is in question

He wrote a comment and you read it, yet you call him Illiterate?! You can aswell call him blind and cripple
Shut up, you're not in a position to tell me what illiteracy means
Re: I will withdraw Peter obi's petition in court, Okafor by Jones4190(m): 7:00am On May 21, 2023
our new chairman is active, he is different from Apapa, this one is ready to fight for his right
Re: I will withdraw Peter obi's petition in court, Okafor by PlayerMeji: 7:33am On May 21, 2023
Ok Odia, he dey dia!!

1 Like

Re: I will withdraw Peter obi's petition in court, Okafor by Guyman01: 7:59am On May 21, 2023
Attention seekers trying to stay relevant with Peter Obi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Senator Rejects His Constituent Member Cos He's A Muslim. / Lithium: The SW Has The Largest Lithium Deposits In Nigeria / 4 Largest Tribes In Nigeria 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.