Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,020 members, 7,863,685 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

E-mail From Boko Haram Recruit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E-mail From Boko Haram Recruit (1202 Views)

My Imam Helped Boko Haram Recruit Me -abuja Bombing Suspect / I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit / Boko Haram Recruit More Northern Youths/soldiers Police Men, Expect More Bombs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-mail From Boko Haram Recruit by Orikinla(m): 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2011
I received an SOS email from someone who claimed to be a Boko Haram recruit paid to bomb the international airport Lagos, on October I. But he told me not to publish his e-mail, but to send it to government authorities which I have done and also sent it to the U.S. authorities, because there is no specific Counter Terrorism Emergency Office in Nigeria.
Re: E-mail From Boko Haram Recruit by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2011
So where is the e-mail ? angry
Re: E-mail From Boko Haram Recruit by Emmyk(m): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2011
Is this a JOKE? undecided
Re: E-mail From Boko Haram Recruit by PointB: 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

So where is the e-mail ? angry

Good question. Or why is he telling us if he is not willing to share the knotty details with us?
Re: E-mail From Boko Haram Recruit by Odunnu: 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2011
A figment of poster's imagination
Re: E-mail From Boko Haram Recruit by Orikinla(m): 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2011
from Mahmud Mahmud Mahmud-@gmx.com
to publisher@nigeriansreport.com
date Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 5:43 PM
subject My name is Mahmud
mailed-by gmx.com
Important mainly because of the people in the conversation.

hide details 5:43 PM (0 minutes ago)

My name is Mahmud

I am a suicide bomber, that what I will call my self but this is my first time for me to do this but I don’t really want to do it because I am a Christian I am not a Muslim but is because of poverty that want to make me to kill souls. I don’t want to do it that is why I need to alert you people to help me.

This is my story I am 39 years I am from Kano but my mother is from Delta state, no need for me to give you people my full details I have a family with 5 kids but one have died, me and my family based in Delta state but because of this my family now lives in Abuja.

One day where I use to work, I use to work for one man the man is very popular in Nigeria I don’t need to call his name, one day he told me about how am going to be rich and make my generation very very rich because poverty have cursed me a lot of things in my life, the man told me about how I am going to bomb the international airport Lagos, the man have already paid me N10 million the operation will be on October I don’t need to give you people the date.

Now my life is no more save because I have accepted the offer but I can’t do that, I am a Christian I have accepted the offer and no more tuning back, so I need you people to help me the man is the member of the Boko Haram and I will say that i am there member, i know that I will survive in the bombing but I don’t want to do that I need help my life is no more save.

Please this mail is secret do not publish this mail because if you do that shows that I will do it even if I die another person will still do it, you can only let Government to know about this in secret so my life can be save, I want to be free and I want Nigerians to be free too, I have clean and real evidence about this man.
You can reply back if you like.
Re: E-mail From Boko Haram Recruit by SisiKill1: 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2011
Orikinla:

from Mahmud Mahmud Mahmud-@gmx.com
to publisher@nigeriansreport.com
date Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 5:43 PM
subject My name is Mahmud
mailed-by gmx.com
Important mainly because of the people in the conversation.

hide details 5:43 PM (0 minutes ago)

My name is Mahmud

I am a suicide bomber, that what I will call my self but this is my first time for me to do this but I don’t really want to do it because I am a Christian I am not a Muslim but is because of poverty that want to make me to kill souls. I don’t want to do it that is why I need to alert you people to help me.

This is my story I am 39 years I am from Kano but my mother is from Delta state, no need for me to give you people my full details I have a family with 5 kids but one have died, me and my family based in Delta state but because of this my family now lives in Abuja.

One day where I use to work, I use to work for one man the man is very popular in Nigeria I don’t need to call his name, one day he told me about how am going to be rich and make my generation very very rich because poverty have cursed me a lot of things in my life, the man told me about how I am going to bomb the international airport Lagos, the man have already paid me N10 million the operation will be on October I don’t need to give you people the date.

Now my life is no more save because I have accepted the offer but I can’t do that, I am a Christian I have accepted the offer and no more tuning back, so I need you people to help me the man is the member of the Boko Haram and I will say that i am there member, i know that I will survive in the bombing but I don’t want to do that I need help my life is no more save.

Please this mail is secret do not publish this mail because if you do that shows that I will do it even if I die another person will still do it, you can only let Government to know about this in secret so my life can be save, I want to be free and I want Nigerians to be free too, I have clean and real evidence about this man.
You can reply back if you like.
Twill definitely be a shock if this was his second suicide bombing.

I'm envious of this Mr. Orikinla. . .the man knows everyone. If he is not chilling with celebs, he is partying with politicians, now we can add shooting the breeze with suicide bombers. Gosh! Man, How do you it?
Re: E-mail From Boko Haram Recruit by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2011
How is he a suicide bomber when he's still alive?
Re: E-mail From Boko Haram Recruit by SisiKill1: 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

How is he a suicide bomber when he's still alive?
Ruby, he made it a point to tell us he is a first time suicide bomber. . .ya know just in case some of us get the wrong idea and think he is an expert suicide bomber.
Re: E-mail From Boko Haram Recruit by Orikinla(m): 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2011
Personally, I dismissed it and told him to tell it to the marines. But in a world of unusual bizarre occurrences I decided to report after discussing the content.

Sisi_Kill:

Twill definitely be a shock if this was his second suicide bombing.

I'm envious of this Mr. Orikinla. . .the man knows everyone. If he is not chilling with celebs, he is partying with politicians, now we can add shooting the breeze with suicide bombers. Gosh! Man, How do you it?

I guess, you don't know Orikinla.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/social/Orikinla
Re: E-mail From Boko Haram Recruit by maclatunji: 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2011
Surreal
Re: E-mail From Boko Haram Recruit by doctokwus: 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2011
He has a family,5 kids,dey live in abuja,bn alredy paid N10m,bla bla bla.
,I dnt blv dis cock and bull story
1st I dnt blv any christian wud involve himself in suicide bombing.
2ndly,we shd not underestimate d intelligence of d sponsors of dese acts,I doubt if dey are so dunce as to pay mr.suicide bomber upfront without making sure he is committed to d act
I am guessing dis is anoda scheme for d self acclaimed suicide bomber to solicit for money,next tin we may stat hearing is for him to stat pleading to nigerians to donate money to kp him and his phantom family from harms way,he's just laid d background for us.

(1) (Reply)

Fraud In Customs Exposed! Customs Officers Defrauding Nigerians. / Militants How Much Are You Paid Monthly By The Fed Govt - With Pics / Gov Amechi And Okporo Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.