Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Some Benefits Of Attending A Local Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Benefits Of Attending A Local Church (12587 Views)

What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire / How To Find A Local Church And Stay Committed There / Demands For Money And Other Things By Worshippers In My Local Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Benefits Of Attending A Local Church by Nobody: 11:32am On May 21, 2023
Why You Must Not Ignore Spiritual Empowerment.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHoV_su4ZQM
Re: Some Benefits Of Attending A Local Church by bigiyaro(m): 11:38am On May 21, 2023
JASONjnr:
Lol......

These are lies.....

You mean a local church will have enough money to sponsor indigenous students?

What do you mean by local church?

Because the very popular ones with daddy G.Os aren't local churches anymore as we have their branches across the globe.
abeg shift, if you don't know what they are talking about, just keep quiet. Local churches are almost playing the role of government and parents in this country. My local Methodist Church have a Free nursry and primary school, a small scale business program for widows. My local church has helped me a lot.
Re: Some Benefits Of Attending A Local Church by Goalnaldo(m): 12:27pm On May 21, 2023
I followed my new neighbor to her church today. Very small but interesting church. Ill miss lfc sha
Re: Some Benefits Of Attending A Local Church by folake4u(f): 1:11pm On May 21, 2023
Nazgul:
You can easily get a decent wife from there, since everyone knows everyone's families.

You can also make friends with the kids in Children's Sunday School and eat Cheeseball and Caprisun. tongue
Re: Some Benefits Of Attending A Local Church by Streetmovement(m): 1:12pm On May 21, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I don't know bout' that but I'm damn sure the church is pose to be a community but lately all we been getting is competition amongst all which in turn neglects the real purpose of the church. Going by your submission I will give it a 20.
Re: Some Benefits Of Attending A Local Church by Nazgul: 4:10pm On May 21, 2023
folake4u:

You can also make friends with the kids in Children's Sunday School and eat Cheeseball and Caprisun. tongue
So this is what you usually do to kids every Sunday. I'll report you to your pastor. πŸ™„
Re: Some Benefits Of Attending A Local Church by tiswell(m): 5:13pm On May 21, 2023
dey fvck demsefs easily too,especially choristers
Re: Some Benefits Of Attending A Local Church by folake4u(f): 8:30pm On May 21, 2023
Nazgul:

So this is what you usually do to kids every Sunday. I'll report you to your pastor. πŸ™„

Lol. The children are not complaining oh.

They always say "Aunty Folake, eat my Cheeseballs". Children are indeed pure hearted. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Benefits Of Attending A Local Church by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On May 21, 2023
MightyHand:
β–  They help grow spiritually with good mentorship but you see those that teaches how to dye your hair as a man, shows you the latest designers and put jara of fake tongues speaking, please abstain from such🚨🚨
Yet you local church members are no different or better citizens than those who dye their hair, wear latest designers, etc. how come? undecided
Re: Some Benefits Of Attending A Local Church by GloriousGbola: 9:02pm On May 21, 2023
folake4u:

They always say "Aunty Folake, eat my Cheeseballs". Children are indeed pure hearted. cheesy

Hanti folake4, a true lawyer

Taking candy from babies grin
Re: Some Benefits Of Attending A Local Church by Nazgul: 9:09pm On May 21, 2023
folake4u:

They're pure hearted because they give you Cheeseballs and Caprisun? πŸ™„

You should join the Nigerian police. grin
Re: Some Benefits Of Attending A Local Church by MightyHand(m): 9:21pm On May 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Yet you local church members are no different or better citizens than those who dye their hair, wear latest designers, etc. how come? undecided

why do think the local folk are more spiritually inclined than those that worship designers and godofmen..
Chairman Wisdom is profitable to direct
Re: Some Benefits Of Attending A Local Church by Kobojunkie: 9:27pm On May 21, 2023
MightyHand:
β–  why do think the local folk are more spiritually inclined than those that worship designers and godofmen..
β–  Chairman Wisdom is profitable to direct
1. Explain what you mean by spiritually inclined so I get exactly what you are saying. undecided

2. Wisdom is also only attainable by those who live their lives in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of God, not those who attend local churches. So, I am not certain why you felt to bring up Wisdom's mention in this. undecided
Re: Some Benefits Of Attending A Local Church by folake4u(f): 9:27pm On May 21, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Hanti folake4, a true lawyer

Taking candy from babies grin

Yes oh. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Some Benefits Of Attending A Local Church by folake4u(f): 9:29pm On May 21, 2023
Nazgul:

They're pure hearted because they give you Cheeseballs and Caprisun? πŸ™„

You should join the Nigerian police. grin

Children's snacks dey sweet. cheesy

Lmao. I wanted to join the Police Force when I was little but one of my family folks said over his dead body.
Re: Some Benefits Of Attending A Local Church by Nazgul: 10:41pm On May 21, 2023
folake4u:

Children's snacks dey sweet. cheesy

Lmao. I wanted to join the Police Force when I was little but one of my family folks said over his dead body.
Free things are always the sweetest cos you're not paying for them. πŸ™„

And you can still join the police. I believe you're old enough to make your own decisions. πŸ€“
Re: Some Benefits Of Attending A Local Church by folake4u(f): 11:05pm On May 21, 2023
Nazgul:

Free things are always the sweetest cos you're not paying for them. πŸ™„

And you can still join the police. I believe you're old enough to make your own decisions. πŸ€“

It's true. Awoof dey sweet die. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lol nah. I can't join again. I don give up that ambition.
Re: Some Benefits Of Attending A Local Church by Nazgul: 6:09am On May 22, 2023
folake4u:

It's true. Awoof dey sweet die. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lol nah. I can't join again. I don give up that ambition.
Chiee! No wonder you're so happy. πŸ˜’

Never give up on your dreams. With your degree in law, who knows you could become the IG of police one day. 🀷
Re: Some Benefits Of Attending A Local Church by folake4u(f): 7:00am On May 22, 2023
Nazgul:

Chiee! No wonder you're so happy. πŸ˜’

Never give up on your dreams. With your degree in law, who knows you could become the IG of police one day. 🀷

Loool of course. Try sitting in Children's Sunday School and you will thank me later.

Be calming down oh. It wasn't a dream abeg, It was just a mere thought for a while sha.
I don achieve my dream already na, the other dreams wey remain, I'm waiting patiently for time and season.
Re: Some Benefits Of Attending A Local Church by Nazgul: 8:41am On May 22, 2023
folake4u:

Loool of course. Try sitting in Children's Sunday School and you will thank me later.

Be calming down oh. It wasn't a dream abeg, It was just a mere thought for a while sha.
I don achieve my dream already na, the other dreams wey remain, I'm waiting patiently for time and season.
Sitting there kwa so that those kids would use cry and noise to deaf my ear abi. Thanks but I think I'll pass. πŸ˜’

Na you know. As far as I'm concerned it was a dream and whether you like it or not you're a policewoman to me. tongue
Re: Some Benefits Of Attending A Local Church by folake4u(f): 11:00am On May 22, 2023
Nazgul:

Sitting there kwa so that those kids would use cry and noise to deaf my ear abi. Thanks but I think I'll pass. πŸ˜’

Na you know. As far as I'm concerned it was a dream and whether you like it or not you're a policewoman to me. tongue

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚It's true. Those their crying dey vex me. Na the children wey nor dey cry, I dey befriend chop their things. The rest kids I dash them to the Sunday School teacher. I nor fit for wahala.

Naz, biko leave me alone. undecided
Re: Some Benefits Of Attending A Local Church by Nazgul: 3:22pm On May 22, 2023
folake4u:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚It's true. Those their crying dey vex me. Na the children wey nor dey cry, I dey befriend chop their things. The rest kids I dash them to the Sunday School teacher. I nor fit for wahala.

Naz, biko leave me alone. undecided
I love kids especially the cute ones, kiss

But I don't steal their Cheeseballs and Caprisun like you do. I tell them stories and make them feel happy. tongue

But I'm not holding you na our Nairaland policewoman. tongue
Re: Some Benefits Of Attending A Local Church by folake4u(f): 5:57pm On May 22, 2023
Nazgul:

I love kids especially the cute ones, kiss

But I don't steal their Cheeseballs and Caprisun like you do. I tell them stories and make them feel happy. tongue

But I'm not holding you na our Nairaland policewoman. tongue

Everybody loves cute kids. smiley

It's not stealing jor. I'm taking it with their permission. Consent is KEY, there is no coercision whatsoever.

Stories ke? That's nice.

Lmao. Rest in Jesus name abeg. NL policewoman na person monicker.

1 Like

Re: Some Benefits Of Attending A Local Church by GloriousGbola: 6:01pm On May 22, 2023
folake4u:

Everybody loves cute kids. smiley

It's not stealing jor. I'm taking it with their permission. Consent is KEY, there is no coercision whatsoever.

Stories ke? That's nice.

Lmao. Rest in Jesus name abeg. NL policewoman na person monicker.

our lawyer says pikin can give informed consent cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Benefits Of Attending A Local Church by folake4u(f): 7:48pm On May 22, 2023
GloriousGbola:

our lawyer says pikin can give informed consent cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes oh. Kids give informed consent oh.

I also tell children not to allow anyone touch them without their consent.

My little contribution to the society.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) / How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? / Child Dedication By Christians, Any Biblical Support To This Practice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.