Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Unizik And Robberies - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik And Robberies (208 Views)

Between Unizik And Anambra State University Which Is A Better Choice / I'm Going To Unizik And I Want To Know How Great The Environment Is / Between Unizik And UNN, Which Is A Better Place To Study Pharmacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unizik And Robberies by Kennyking1234: 1:47pm On May 21, 2023
Unizik Awka has become a robbery den, my lodge just got robbed two days ago.

Please, Soludo and persons in position of authority should please help us the student. Please!!

Provide security for the students please.

Don't mind my English, seriously tensed.

1 Like

Re: Unizik And Robberies by Kennyking1234: 1:49pm On May 21, 2023
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Re: Unizik And Robberies by GorillaApp(m): 1:53pm On May 21, 2023
My beloved unizik that year

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Preschooler Learning Games Guide: Increasing Education And Fun For / The Corrupt Educational System In Nigeria / Lets Help Make Your Duolingo Journey Easier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.