Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

See Reasons Why Peter Obi Must drop His Mandate Challenge Now - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Reasons Why Peter Obi Must drop His Mandate Challenge Now (2944 Views)

Buhari: No Election Winner Will Be Denied His Mandate, Irrespective Of Party / 10 Bad Attitudes Nigerians Must Drop To Make The Country Great / Stop Gloating, Atiku Will Soon Reclaim His Mandate- PDP Tells President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Reasons Why Peter Obi Must drop His Mandate Challenge Now by JagabanBorgu: 4:30pm On May 21, 2023
Felabrity:
oga, post election issues won't affect his chances or decrease his followers

I am being objective here
U were objective he will be d one going in on 29th.
Being objective don't work in politics.
Re: See Reasons Why Peter Obi Must drop His Mandate Challenge Now by JagabanBorgu: 4:31pm On May 21, 2023
Lovelive:
So be it.

But let it be known to the whole world what Nigeria government of Apc and its judiciary stand for.
It is a shame.

Obi Ióst, deaI with it.
The world doñ't care about ur tèàrs and sentîmeñts.
Re: See Reasons Why Peter Obi Must drop His Mandate Challenge Now by Legalaffairs(m): 5:14pm On May 21, 2023
Why do I have the feelings that your hands were shaking and you were sweating abnormally as you type this.

Could this be fear or fever??

nikky5:
I sincerely hope and pray that anyone close to the Labour Party Presidential aspirant Peter Obi will read and advice him accordingly.

Please help me to tell him that:

1. He has a very bad irredeemable case of a lost mandate. There's no precedence to this.

2. Court cases are not free and he should stop waisting his time and resources to pursue a case that will last several years as an exercise in futility.

3. He should accept the verdict of the electoral umpire and congratulate the winner of the 2023 Presidential election.

4. Requesting for seven weeks to produce witnesses at the election tribunal shows that he is not serious with this clout chasing.

5. Nigerians from all tribes loves him and would wish him another shot again in four years' time. That's if Tinubu failed to perform as president.

6. The judgement of the Supreme Court in favour of Adeleke has destroyed his chances of winning this mandate challenge. It's not a stolen mandate. It's a lost mandate. Please whoever will tell him this should be more emphatical about this.

7. Nigerians will benefit from his entrepreneur expertise by joining the team of government of unity of the incoming government.

3 Likes

Re: See Reasons Why Peter Obi Must drop His Mandate Challenge Now by Web2020: 5:46pm On May 21, 2023
This is beyond Obi. Let Tinubu beg Nigerians that he stole their mandates. If Nigerians can forgive him, which I doubt, Obi will have no choice. Nigerians are the ones fighting Tinubu, not Obi. I know you will. not admit

3 Likes

Re: See Reasons Why Peter Obi Must drop His Mandate Challenge Now by Felabrity: 5:53pm On May 21, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

U were objective he will be d one going in on 29th.
Being objective don't work in politics.
proof?
Re: See Reasons Why Peter Obi Must drop His Mandate Challenge Now by nikky5(m): 6:08pm On May 21, 2023
Web2020:
This is beyond Obi. Let Tinubu beg Nigerians that he stole their mandates. If Nigerians can forgive him, which I doubt, Obi will have no choice. Nigerians are the ones fighting Tinubu, not Obi. I know you will. not admit
I don't think so. It's the clueless OBIDIENTS. They are the ones pushing him against his wish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Reasons Why Peter Obi Must drop His Mandate Challenge Now by Vinnie2000(m): 6:22pm On May 21, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

He is different with mouth but doing exactly same thing those polîticians are doing, the difference between Obi and other polîticians is because at this point, Obi has lesser access to power.
With power, he is same as most and worst than many.
A govèrñór who didn't conduct LG elections for almost 7 years is not different from average Nigerian polîtician.

Do you Guys Even remember that those 7 YEARS, he was Impeached Twice and reinstated twice? 😏 sad

Obi had a Turbulent time as Anambra state Governor.
You can't blame him for not conducting LGA elections.🤨
Re: See Reasons Why Peter Obi Must drop His Mandate Challenge Now by JagabanBorgu: 7:13pm On May 21, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Do you Guys Even remember that those 7 YEARS, he was Impeached Twice and reinstated twice? 😏 sad

Obi had a Turbulent time as Anambra state Governor.
You can't blame him for not conducting LGA elections.🤨
We can't bIame him for anything, afterall there are others to bIame.
Obi ruled for 8 years, the time of impeachment is not included.
U always make excûsès that don't stick.
He won the case from court, impeached and reinstated all during the first tenure (if I'm not mistaken) and probably first year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Reasons Why Peter Obi Must drop His Mandate Challenge Now by JagabanBorgu: 7:15pm On May 21, 2023
Felabrity:
proof?
Ok
Re: See Reasons Why Peter Obi Must drop His Mandate Challenge Now by favor914: 7:25pm On May 21, 2023
nikky5:
I sincerely hope and pray that anyone close to the Labour Party Presidential aspirant Peter Obi will read and advice him accordingly.

Please help me to tell him that:

1. He has a very bad irredeemable case of a lost mandate. There's no precedence to this.

2. Court cases are not free and he should stop waisting his time and resources to pursue a case that will last several years as an exercise in futility.

3. He should accept the verdict of the electoral umpire and congratulate the winner of the 2023 Presidential election.

4. Requesting for seven weeks to produce witnesses at the election tribunal shows that he is not serious with this clout chasing.

5. Nigerians from all tribes loves him and would wish him another shot again in four years' time. That's if Tinubu failed to perform as president.

6. The judgement of the Supreme Court in favour of Adeleke has destroyed his chances of winning this mandate challenge. It's not a stolen mandate. It's a lost mandate. Please whoever will tell him this should be more emphatical about this.

7. Nigerians will benefit from his entrepreneur expertise by joining the team of government of unity of the incoming government.

Re: See Reasons Why Peter Obi Must drop His Mandate Challenge Now by favor914: 7:31pm On May 21, 2023
Web2020:
Clueless thing who accused Tinubu of stealing anything?, other than you politically clueless oblivious Obidients, where in the petition did pdp or Labor party accuse APC or Tinubu of rigging or cheating?

You incoherent Losers should go and settle your differences with INEC (Nigerians) & stop using Bola Ahmed Tinubu talk, as an excuse to catch political cruise.
Re: See Reasons Why Peter Obi Must drop His Mandate Challenge Now by favor914: 7:38pm On May 21, 2023
Legalaffairs:
Why do I have the feelings that your hands were shaking and you were sweating abnormally as you type this.

Could this be fear or fever??

You still dey deceive yourself, is it a case of mumurism or just plain obliviousness?
Re: See Reasons Why Peter Obi Must drop His Mandate Challenge Now by Web2020: 7:39pm On May 21, 2023
favor914:
Clueless thing who accused Tinubu of stealing anything?, other than you politically clueless oblivious Obidients, where in the petition did pdp or Labor party accuse APC or Tinubu of rigging or cheating?

You incoherent Losers should go and settle your differences with INEC (Nigerians) & stop using Bola Ahmed Tinubu to catch political cruise.
What are you saying? Why are you deceiving yourself? There is nobody in Nigeria, including Tinubu himself, that does not know Obi won the election. If you choose to pretend, do not mean you are not aware

2 Likes

Re: See Reasons Why Peter Obi Must drop His Mandate Challenge Now by favor914: 7:40pm On May 21, 2023
Web2020:
What are you saying? Why are you deceiving yourself? There is nobody in Nigeria, including Tinubu himself, that does not know Obi won the election. If you choose to pretend, do not you are not aware
Ok, Abubakar Atiku came 2nd, Apga Judas/Pdp runaway Peter Gringory Obi defeated his Oga in the just concluded presidential election?

Even to mention Atiku’s name in his petition, he was afraid?

48 laws of power, number 1 rule of the mafia, never try & outshine the boss.

Peter Obi na very big fool, let the tribunal finish with them, after throwing out their worthless petitions, Pdp will come for the Judas, to get their pound of flesh.

Useless selfish minded goat 🐐.

Re: See Reasons Why Peter Obi Must drop His Mandate Challenge Now by RecentHistory: 7:45pm On May 21, 2023
Obi should not drop anything. He must reclaim his list manhood mandate.

OP, you are a wicked person.
If Obi withdraws his court case, who will be entertaining us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Reasons Why Peter Obi Must drop His Mandate Challenge Now by RecentHistory: 7:49pm On May 21, 2023
Web2020:
What are you saying? Why are you deceiving yourself? There is nobody in Nigeria, including Tinubu himself, that does not know Obi won the election. If you choose to pretend, do not mean you are not aware

Mention 10 states Obi won in the North
Mention 4 states Obi won in the South

Because you shameless ipob tribalists in the East voted for your brother Obi 97% in the election, you thought others would follow your stupidity.
Obi won 97% in the East, it was fair. Tinubu won 60% in other places, it was rigged. You are very stupid.

Nigeria doesn't end in Igboland. Obi won only Igboland and lost other regions.
If you want to win, carry other regions along. No region can win elections alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Reasons Why Peter Obi Must drop His Mandate Challenge Now by favor914: 7:51pm On May 21, 2023
RecentHistory:
Obi should not drop anything. He must reclaim his list manhood mandate.

OP, you are a wicked person.
If Obi withdraws his court case, who will be entertaining us?
After Nnamdi Kanu had entertained us previously, who would have believed that this clown 🤡 Peter Gringory Obi will be the main character in the next plot?
Re: See Reasons Why Peter Obi Must drop His Mandate Challenge Now by favor914: 7:52pm On May 21, 2023
RecentHistory:

Because you shameless ipob tribalists in the East voted for your brother Obi 97% in the election, you thought others would follow your stupidity.
Obi won 97% in the East, it was fair. Tinubu won 60% in other places, it was rigged. You are very stupid.

If you want to win, carry other regions along. No region can win elections alone.
You dey mind that confused web2020?
Re: See Reasons Why Peter Obi Must drop His Mandate Challenge Now by Web2020: 7:53pm On May 21, 2023
favor914:
Ok, Abubakar Atiku came 2nd, Apga Judas/Pdp runaway Peter Gringory Obi defeated his Oga in the just concluded presidential election?

48 laws of power, number 1 rule of the mafia, never to try & outshine the boss.

Peter Obi na huge fool; let the tribunal finish with them; after throwing out their worthless petitions, Pdp will come for the Judas to get their pound of flesh.
The job given to you people is hard, I must say. In your job description, you people were asked to look for anything to discredit Obi. Up till now, none of you got the solution. Obi is the only politician living or dead in Nigeria with clean hands. Let's give it to him, like him or not.

2 Likes

Re: See Reasons Why Peter Obi Must drop His Mandate Challenge Now by favor914: 7:56pm On May 21, 2023
Web2020:
The job given to you people is hard, I must say. In your job description, you people were asked to look for anything to discredit Obi. Up till now, none of you got the solution. Obi is the only politician living or dead in Nigeria with clean hands. Let's give it to him, like him or not.
Inconsequential shameless Apga Judas, only you his people, think he is worthy of anything.

You failed with Nnamdi Kanu, you have now also failed with Peter Gringory Obi, so you can go back to your script writer, for the new plot, for the next scene.

Re: See Reasons Why Peter Obi Must drop His Mandate Challenge Now by Web2020: 7:59pm On May 21, 2023
RecentHistory:

We will expose you,, people in the court soon. No worries! That is why you people don't want the court process to be seen by the public. Tinubu lost the four essential states even with his rigging. He lost Lagos, Abuja, Kano and even Rivers. Do not worry; he will be exposed soon.

2 Likes

Re: See Reasons Why Peter Obi Must drop His Mandate Challenge Now by jconsulting(f): 8:01pm On May 21, 2023
When I heard that southeasterner was the LP chairman for the north , I know the man is not serious. So no notable northerner can be LP chairman for North
Re: See Reasons Why Peter Obi Must drop His Mandate Challenge Now by favor914: 8:02pm On May 21, 2023
Web2020:
We will expose you,, people in the court soon. No worries! That is why you people don't want the court process to be seen by the public. Tinubu lost the four essential states even with his rigging. He lost Lagos, Abuja, Kano and even Rivers. Do not worry; he will be exposed soon.
Same way before the elections INEC with their so called BVAS was going to deliver Peter Obi for you confused clowns, now you have carried that same INEC to the Zoo Court (Nnamdi Kanu is a living witness) Which you know & is quite aware doesn’t give a freaking hoot about you people, to claim victory saying we were rigged?

Confused children.
Re: See Reasons Why Peter Obi Must drop His Mandate Challenge Now by RecentHistory: 8:04pm On May 21, 2023
Web2020:

I understand you suddenly abandoned Kanu to die in prison and foolishly jumped into politics that is higher than your IQ, so your brain may not be properly calibrated.

Tinubu didn't need to get majority of votes cast to win, he got highest votes of all contestants to win.

Once Obi loses, I expect you to go back to your Biafran nonsense. That is when you will know the difference between Buhari and Tinubu. That home training your parents didn't give you, Tinubu will give you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Reasons Why Peter Obi Must drop His Mandate Challenge Now by favor914: 8:05pm On May 21, 2023
RecentHistory:

I understand you suddenly abandoned Kanu to die in prison and foolishly jumped into politics that is higher than your IQ, so your brain may not be properly calibrated.

Tinubu didn't need to get majority of votes cast to win, he got highest votes of all contestants to win.

Once Obi loses, I expect you to go back to your Biafran nonsense. That is when you will know the difference between Buhari and Tinubu. That home training your parents didn't give you, Tinubu will give you.
Perfect assessment of the Obidients.
Re: See Reasons Why Peter Obi Must drop His Mandate Challenge Now by Web2020: 8:09pm On May 21, 2023
jconsulting:
When I heard that southeasterner was the LP chairman for the north , I know the man is not serious. So no notable northerner can be LP chairperson for North
because of your short-sightedness. An Indian man is the prime minister in the UK, Obama an African man was the president of America. Must northern person be chairman in the north. That is why Obi must come to open your people's eyes. You people are too myopic. You have no reasons to support Tinubu apart from him being a Yoruba man. Also, you have nothing against Obi apart from him being an Ibo man. Check yourself.

2 Likes

Re: See Reasons Why Peter Obi Must drop His Mandate Challenge Now by favor914: 8:12pm On May 21, 2023
Web2020:
because of your short-sightedness. An Indian man is the price minister the UK, Obama an African man was the president of America. Must northern person be chairman in the north. That is why Obi must come to open your people's eyes. You people are too myopic. You have no reasons to support Tinubu apart from him being a Yoruba man. Also, you have nothing against Obi apart from him being an Ibo man. Check yourself.
Maybe the Labor party chairmen that said this about that Apga Judas before the election, don’t know what they are yapping about, & are APC members in disguise?

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/02/23/blunt-truth-peter-obi-cant-win-presidential-election-labour-party-chairmen/?amp=1
Re: See Reasons Why Peter Obi Must drop His Mandate Challenge Now by Web2020: 8:14pm On May 21, 2023
favor914:
Perfect assessment of the Obidients.
Are you not ashamed that you have to choose a thief and drug dealer over a clean man. Who do this to you?

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Why Peter Obi Must drop His Mandate Challenge Now by favor914: 8:16pm On May 21, 2023
Web2020:
Are you not ashamed that you have to choose a thief and drug dealer over a clean man. Who do this to you?
Never trust a Judas, Christ found out the hard way.

The devil you know, is better than the angel in the shadows of deceit.

Re: See Reasons Why Peter Obi Must drop His Mandate Challenge Now by Web2020: 8:17pm On May 21, 2023
favor914:
Maybe the Labor party chairmen that said this about that Apga Judas before the election, don’t know what they are yapping about, & are APC members in disguise?

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/02/23/blunt-truth-peter-obi-cant-win-presidential-election-labour-party-chairmen/?amp=1
The acclaim chairman sponsor by desperate Tinubu. A suspended chairman. He and Tinubu have failed woefully.
Re: See Reasons Why Peter Obi Must drop His Mandate Challenge Now by favor914: 8:20pm On May 21, 2023
Web2020:
The acclaim chairman sponsor by desperate Tinubu. A suspended chairman. He and Tinubu have failed woefully.
Only If you had just taken your time to read properly before making more of your senseless statements, what was said by all the state Chairmen of the Laborious parry was 3 days before the general election.

Which has come to pass, Peter Obi no way in this land of the living you can, or will win the 2023 general election in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This The Reason Why Anambra People Are Angry With Coastal Road? / Nigerian And Us Presidential Voting Process. What's The Difference? / Fg cancel Warri Petroluem University, New Petrolum Inst in Abuja,Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.