Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs (48678 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team / Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus / Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by kokomilala(m): 9:21pm On May 21, 2023
@IbadeHQ, honestly, it baffles me no end. It's a state of self-righteousness, vindication. That's why I like bad girls. I can deal with them- they don't pretend, they are true to themselves. Jesus was able to deal with them better than the hypocritical Pharisees, who were holier than thou.

On NL in recent times, I've seen a lot of self righteous posts, accusing Tinubu of drug related misdeeds, whereas, Igbo people are deep. In fact, they've sunk deep in this illicit deal. Asian jails are full of them. Yet, Tinubu is the villain. It's easy to switch from a hero to a villain or vice versa.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 21, 2023
kpompey:
Igbo men get two jobs either drug or to rob, and their women ogbonge asewo. They full bush in Napoli, italy.
I agree with you.

5 Likes

Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by Brush1: 9:23pm On May 21, 2023
obembet:
Na we get Lagos, na we built LAGOS grin

Na we got billionaires pass in Nigeria without work cheesy

I think it's high time to start killing all this drug Baron

So start with your president elect.
Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by Brush1: 9:26pm On May 21, 2023
The drug baron needs to relax. Mr BAT the chair man has all of their back. They are united by this trade. Everyone into this trade will get away with it once their papa is in charge.
Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by leisuretym: 9:26pm On May 21, 2023
IbadeHQ:
He still dey baffle me how Igbo man go open mouth call Tinubu a drug baron.

I still never understand.

I swear!! That is what we have been conducting research on in the Oxford university in the last 3 years, it’s unexplainable , it’s beyond human imagination

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 21, 2023
IbadeHQ:

Shut up wayray
Na drugbaron and there is nothing you can do about it
And he’ll always be known as the drug lord that became president
Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by Jeftliu: 9:32pm On May 21, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/05/21/nigerian-drug-baron-ezeh-smashed-with-n567m-worth-of-drugs-lekki-mansion-sealed/

These are the animals calling Tinubu drugs pusher even some of them who are saying Tinubu will die during the campaign are already dead now while Tinubu is hale and healthy

2 Likes

Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by leisuretym: 9:36pm On May 21, 2023
Basic123:
90 percent of house owned in lekki by Igbo were bought with drug money.

The real hardworking im Nigeria are the hausas.They do any job from dirty/picking craps to posh/selling golds!

What IGBO do is to get money throughout crook means and use one business as a decoy
Recycling the money via importation of goods, shameless lots, no they will be telling you, we are working from home

3 Likes

Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by Ajisebioyolaari: 9:36pm On May 21, 2023
IbadeHQ:

grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by Timmi: 9:39pm On May 21, 2023
slowice:

Oga e pain you too much.... Pele

I no Dey take panadol for the people from the rising wailers problem ooo
Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by tyinfinity: 9:43pm On May 21, 2023
Eze came home to give peter obi to spend on tribunal
Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by Blackman7: 9:49pm On May 21, 2023
Flat
Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 21, 2023
Orubebe01:
Wahala wa ooh

Igbo drug
Yoruba skull mining
Hausa terrorism grin
That's why we can't be one nigeria.
Let everyone go to their region and develop it with their handwork.good or bad.
God no go vex.
Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 21, 2023
KingAzubuike:
Na their type dey full village during Christmas showboating with expensive cars and drinks.
Showboat your own na abi.
Never envy anyone.
Pretend like u don't see so u won't be left to judge.while u wait for your own hand work to make u blow.simple.
Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by Okwyjesus(m): 9:56pm On May 21, 2023
IbadeHQ:

When lgbos stop calling him drug baron will it make him innocent and free.

How do people reason anti clock wise.
Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by Ingocof(m): 10:01pm On May 21, 2023
naturefellow:
the difference is that Tinubu wants to be your president. You're nuts if you're OK with that.

Cry me a river.
Whether you like it or not Tinubu becomes your president and the president of all ibidiots and everyone in Nigeria from Monday May 29th.

1 Like

Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by sniperr007(m): 10:12pm On May 21, 2023
Orubebe01:
Wahala wa ooh

Igbo drug
Yoruba skull mining
Hausa terrorism grin

Bini nko?
Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by Ibrahimcoomasie: 10:13pm On May 21, 2023
kpompey:
Igbo men get two jobs either drug or to rob, and their women ogbonge asewo. They full bush in Napoli, italy.
Fake babyfood, fake Guiness, fake medicine, fake wine, fake cement e.t.c

Their elders are at fault for glorifying wealth irrespective of how the wealth was created.

Humility is also missing in their culture. Chestbeating is oxygen to them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by fabolouz1(m): 10:15pm On May 21, 2023
Coke : who discovered this stuff that has turned people into monsters?
Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by grandstar(m): 10:46pm On May 21, 2023
slowpoke.
After thanking his thanks that he isn't serving "our majesty the King", he now continued is nefarious business.

He will soon be chopping "presidential baked beans" in Nigerian prisons.
Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by mkoabiola: 10:47pm On May 21, 2023
Na them

Yes

Na them
Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by Fearyourcreator: 10:55pm On May 21, 2023
IbadeHQ:

I dey tell you... E no join
Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by bayplus: 10:57pm On May 21, 2023
mariahAngel:
One question I'd like to ask him; was going into drug trafficking worth losing your freedom and everything eventually?
What a waste of life!

You dont understand d mindset of these drug baron.
Either you get stinkingly rich or die trying. They do not believe in organic business growth.
Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by okoroemeka(m): 10:58pm On May 21, 2023
Orubebe01:
Wahala wa ooh

Igbo drug
Yoruba skull mining
Hausa terrorism grin
given the choice of the three I will take drugs,good money and simple economics of demand and supply,instead of butchering a fellow human being to sell the leg for #20k like cow meat

1 Like

Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by tommy589(m): 11:08pm On May 21, 2023
sharone21:
Do these 'big guys' take bank loans to invest in hard drugs ?

Very embarrassing for NDLEA dogs to leave other luggages/ consignments and focus on his own. For his mind, he will be asking,' which kind alakoba dog be this naw?'( Lol)

There are other contributors. The thing is that one of those that contributed may even snitch to get the drugs seized

1 Like

Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by EmmyDJourno: 11:12pm On May 21, 2023
IbadeHQ:

Comprehension is hard for the dumb😂
Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by ifeanyija(m): 11:12pm On May 21, 2023
Orubebe01:
Wahala wa ooh

Igbo drug
Yoruba skull mining
Hausa terrorism grin
which one is better
Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by XAUBulls: 11:17pm On May 21, 2023
Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by Blake755: 11:27pm On May 21, 2023
KingAzubuike:
Na their type dey full village during Christmas showboating with expensive cars and drinks.
The show off no be here oo e feel drive person to sucide imagine going to complete with drug money ajeh 💔💔
Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by hakimi1974(m): 11:29pm On May 21, 2023
Orubebe01:
Wahala wa ooh

Igbo drug
Yoruba skull mining
Hausa terrorism grin
Northerners are the kings in hard drugs trafficking. Know this and know peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) / ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez / Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.