Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs (48741 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team / Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus / Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by Tsufyaan: 8:47am On May 22, 2023
mariahAngel:
One question I'd like to ask him; was going into drug trafficking worth losing your freedom and everything eventually?
What a waste of life!

Bro he's not gonna loose anything jare. Drug offence is a bailable offence and onces he's granted bail that is the end of the whole story before you know it adjournment upon adjournment after like 6 to 10 years the matter will be stoke out and all that was gotten from him will be collected back and that's how it goes. Meanwhile the man still get boys wey dey follow am work steady ooo. You can see that he's not loosing anything
Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by Redoil: 8:49am On May 22, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Sorry sir!
correct better red oil dey ya head
Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by slowice(m): 9:14am On May 22, 2023
Timmi:

I no Dey take panadol for the people from the rising wailers problem ooo

No be me send am go do narco
Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by slowice(m): 9:15am On May 22, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

You Ibos blame EVERYONE except yourselves for your evil deeds:

1. ESN/IPOB killed 100s of Ibos, you blame Fulani herdsmen and Tinubu
2. Ibo criminals are caught with drugs, you blame Tinubu.

Na himself dey supply ipob and esn narco
Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by georgeakins: 9:45am On May 22, 2023
lildush:

This country need deliverance

Reorientation is what we need.

Deliverance is a term used by those religious scammers.
Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by BigBen23(m): 10:02am On May 22, 2023
Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by naturefellow(m): 10:51am On May 22, 2023
Ingocof:

If he fails to do so you can do it on his behalf.
Done?
fear makes you talk in 3rd person now, dimwit?
Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by Ingocof(m): 11:53am On May 22, 2023
naturefellow:
fear makes you talk in 3rd person now, dimwit?

Fear? You can read again the message I responded to
Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by iukpe: 12:17pm On May 22, 2023
sniperr007:

Bini nko?

Ashi and Yahoo yahoo
Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by seeme2(f): 12:24pm On May 22, 2023
Igbo Amaka 😁.

1 Like

Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by swiych(m): 1:22pm On May 22, 2023
Basic123:
90 percent of house owned in lekki by Igbo were bought with drug money.

The real hardworkers in Nigeria are the hausas.They do any job from dirty/picking craps to posh/selling golds!

What IGBO do is to get money throughout crook means and use one business as a decoy
If u don stay North, I go believe dis ur comment, but if u never first stay North, try know wetin u dey comment.
Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by Sleekfingers: 1:34pm On May 22, 2023
Awon businessmen Isonu
Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by KingPure(m): 1:42pm On May 22, 2023
So many things rushing through my mind with an uncontrollable speed.

As a believer, I can't continue to think of how this man would have deceived, and been deceiving gullible brethren, and God is so merciful, for whosoever was & has been deceived would bear his/her consequences alone, whether they be mad already or whatever.

I can't even continue to imagine the possibilities of "crimes" that'd have been the offshoots of this man's choice of venture. I can only continue to pray for the youths to gain wisdom, and I mean godly sense because so many people will appear in hellfire just by reason of foolishness, even Jesus Christ our Lord categorically classed this hidden simple and seemingly harmless sin amongst the Visa's to everlasting doom in Mark7:²¹&²².

Lastly, I'm very sceptical about the correctness of this man's age, 43, so this is how old 43 now looks, then I'm truly thankful to God. Though I'm thinking that his lawyers are at work supposedly for a reduced sentence.

Young people, there are still legitimate ways to be very wealthy and comfortable. Do not allow any uncle, aunty to take you where only devil is your witness.

Raskimonojendor:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/05/21/nigerian-drug-baron-ezeh-smashed-with-n567m-worth-of-drugs-lekki-mansion-sealed/

1 Like

Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by PoliteActivist: 2:17pm On May 22, 2023
georgeakins:

Reorientation is what we need.

Deliverance is a term used by those religious scammers.

Nope. Reorientation ain't gonna work either. The country is too far gone. It Is like trying to reorient NPF
- total waste of time.
The only thing that will work is, scratch the whole project and start over
Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by Fweshkpekus: 3:36pm On May 22, 2023
Very soon thier mentor aka tilimbu druggie will also be arrested grin
Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by sniperr007(m): 5:20pm On May 22, 2023
iukpe:

Ashi and Yahoo yahoo

Labels and stereotypes.
Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:48am On May 23, 2023
Dont envy anyone,because you dont know how they make their money,dont tap into anyone's grace.pray for yours,tappers
Re: Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs by naturefellow(m): 11:08pm On May 24, 2023
Ingocof:

Fear? You can read again the message I responded to
coward!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo-Yahoo ‘Students’ In Abuja (Photo) / Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) / ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.