Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,317 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Why You No Longer See Comments Surpporting Atiku On Social Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You No Longer See Comments Surpporting Atiku On Social Media (1197 Views)

Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari / Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring / Festus Keyamo Mocks Atiku On Twitter As Ex-vp’s Followers Fire Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You No Longer See Comments Surpporting Atiku On Social Media by Newton2024: 4:04pm On May 21, 2023
You might be wondering if Atiku is also challenging Tinubu's acclaimed victory in court because you will hardly see comments discussing or surpporting him on social media (and even on national televisions) in recent times. It is because mobilization money has stopped flowing. The former vice president is not as stupendously rich as before.

Senator Dino Melaye is the only Atiku's surpporters I know for now. Even Reno Omokri and Deji Adeyanju have stopped posting comments in surpport of their paymaster. However, with time, Dino Melaye too will not have Atiku's time again because of his gubanitorial ambition. Campaign will soon start fully.

Atiku's surpporters are like Tinubu's surpporters, as far as they are concerned, it is no money no social media support. If Tinubu also stop "mobilizing," you will see his online surpport reducing drastically. Such supporters are called "influencers." They sing the praise of politicians for a living and that's why you will always see them online 24/7. It's because they have no any other business.

The two old men have no organic support among Nigerian internet users except for few and it is for ethnoreligious reasons. Only H.E Peter Obi has organic supporters across regions and religions. Obi doesn't pay shishi yet, millions are defending him for free, and without financial inducement. He is the greatest politician in African history. May Nigeria never miss this opportunity forever.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why You No Longer See Comments Surpporting Atiku On Social Media by GeneralPula: 4:07pm On May 21, 2023
Mtchew..
Re: Why You No Longer See Comments Surpporting Atiku On Social Media by Jostoman: 4:12pm On May 21, 2023
That is a big lie, i am of the lovers of the unifier called Atiku just the way i like Obi too.

3 Likes

Re: Why You No Longer See Comments Surpporting Atiku On Social Media by lonecatt(m): 4:17pm On May 21, 2023
Nigerians shifted to Obi

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You No Longer See Comments Surpporting Atiku On Social Media by Newton2024: 4:19pm On May 21, 2023
Jostoman:
That is a big lie, i am of the lovers of the unifier called Atiku just the way i like Obi too.
I checked through your past comments and I didn't see any of your comments surpporting Atiku. Is this not a confirmation of what I'm saying? This tribunal case looks like it is between Tinubu and Obi only.

4 Likes

Re: Why You No Longer See Comments Surpporting Atiku On Social Media by AntiTerrorist: 4:22pm On May 21, 2023
GeneralPula:
Atiku's surpporters are like Tinubu's surpporters, as far as they are concerned, it is no money no social media support. If Tinubu also stop "mobilizing," you will see his online surpport reducing drastically. Such supporters are called "influencers." They sing the praise of politicians for a living and that's why you will always see them online 24/7. It's because they have no any other business.
Re: Why You No Longer See Comments Surpporting Atiku On Social Media by Dreal1247: 4:26pm On May 21, 2023
@op, you are very very observant. You are on point. The stolen mandate must be retrieved and restored to the rightful owner.

5 Likes

Re: Why You No Longer See Comments Surpporting Atiku On Social Media by GeneralPula: 4:30pm On May 21, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Haha..

Why you dey use my moniker disguise?
Re: Why You No Longer See Comments Surpporting Atiku On Social Media by Jostoman: 4:34pm On May 21, 2023
Newton2024:
I checked through your past comments and I didn't see any of your comments surpporting Atiku. Is this not a confirmation of what I'm saying? This tribunal case looks like it is between Tinubu and Obi only.
that means you didnt check well, Atiku is a man of peace and he always follow the rule of law in doing his things.

1 Like

Re: Why You No Longer See Comments Surpporting Atiku On Social Media by AntiTerrorist: 4:40pm On May 21, 2023
Jostoman:
that means you didnt check well, Atiku is a man of peace and he always follow the rule of law in doing his things.
Did I say Atiku is not a man of peace? When it comes to rule of law, he is far better than Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Why You No Longer See Comments Surpporting Atiku On Social Media by Jostoman: 4:42pm On May 21, 2023
The reason why tinubu and his supporters using strategy of leaving Atiku and Attack obi is because they are trying to deceive the Northerners to get their favour for the court case.

1 Like

Re: Why You No Longer See Comments Surpporting Atiku On Social Media by Jostoman: 4:50pm On May 21, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Did I say Atiku is not a man of peace? When it comes to rule of law, he is far better than Tinubu.
tinubu and his people are trying to avoid Atiku for now just to collect power from the Fulani first.

2 Likes

Re: Why You No Longer See Comments Surpporting Atiku On Social Media by Shokoloko(f): 4:54pm On May 21, 2023
Nope, not the reason. The reason is that Tinubu has cut a deal with the North. Truth is Shettima will rule, Tinubu will front. And after that Tinubu will handover to Kwankwaso.
Re: Why You No Longer See Comments Surpporting Atiku On Social Media by Obakoolex(m): 5:03pm On May 21, 2023
It's simple most sensible people knows it's the turn of the south and Atiku is just an hypocrite that wants to answer been called a president in his lifetime.

Another point is that most of Atiku real supporters are not elites and not on social media, the millions of Atikulates we witnessed in 2019 are now 70% obidents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You No Longer See Comments Surpporting Atiku On Social Media by ganye1: 5:06pm On May 21, 2023
During the election campaigns we made our comments in support of Atiku to influence others to vote for him but now the election is over why should we dissipate our energy on social media campaign that will hardly influence the court case?
We supported Atiku during the campaigns and we will do so when the need arises.

1 Like

Re: Why You No Longer See Comments Surpporting Atiku On Social Media by jaymichael(m): 5:14pm On May 21, 2023
[quote author=Newton2024 post=123275655][/quote]He does8pay shi shi. Naim make am lose election na. That's why they don't have agents to cover all Poling units hence they don't have signed results from all the 774 LGs.
He no dey give shi shi, they can't pay 1.5m to INEC to collect the documents they requested.
Una dey there dey delude una self. Awon oponu aye ati orun.
Re: Why You No Longer See Comments Surpporting Atiku On Social Media by richie240: 5:16pm On May 21, 2023
lonecatt:
Nigerians Igbos shifted to Obi
Re: Why You No Longer See Comments Surpporting Atiku On Social Media by lonecatt(m): 5:19pm On May 21, 2023
[quote author=richie240 post=123277140][/quote]na you sabi
if Nigerians were not behind him apapa oshodi would have succeeded. #fact
Re: Why You No Longer See Comments Surpporting Atiku On Social Media by hansomb: 5:21pm On May 21, 2023
Buharist and Buharideen do pass this one. Someone even trek long kilometers for Buhari. An old lady donated all her property to buharist campaigns, someone drank gutter water because Buhari won election.
Re: Why You No Longer See Comments Surpporting Atiku On Social Media by AntiTerrorist: 5:46pm On May 21, 2023
Jostoman:
tinubu and his people are trying to avoid Atiku for now just to collect power from the Fulani first.
I quite agree with you.

(1) (Reply)

Ogun: Abiodun's Defence Collapses After Sighting Adebutu’s 6,375 Documents / Security Man Slaps UNIBEN Female Student For Wearing Short Skirt (video) / Update: CSU Begins Collation of Tinubu’s Academic Records For Hand Over To Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.