Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps (92647 Views)

Justin Dean, Korra Obidi's Husband Defends Her For Dancing In Swimsuit / Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her / "Mr Eazi's Dress Sense Is Bad!" - Fans Slam Singer Over His Dressing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps by Beelisam: 7:11pm On May 21, 2023
Popular chef and world record breaker, Hilda Baci, has appealed to Nigerians to see beyond her dressing but to project her ingenuity and doggedness to place Nigeria on the global map.

Baci said this in reaction to the wide criticisms of her dressing that erupted after her rise to fame for attempting to break the world record in cooking.

Recall that the 27-year-old chef came to the limelight following her attempt to break the world record by cooking continuously for 100 hours.

Afterwards, a number of her past pictures revealing her curves started surfacing on the Internet, a development which has since stirred mixed reactions on her personality traits.

The Akwa Ibom-born chef while addressing the media in Lagos on Thursday defended her dress -sense, saying that one can look sexy and still be a game changer.

She said, “I don’t have to be dressed like a nun to make it in life. One can be sexy and still amazing, beautiful, and smart. I shouldn’t be taken back because of my looks or dressing as this does not determine my values or endowment.”

The young chap pleaded with the society to allow young women look and become themselves without condemnation, adding that “I’ve volunteered myself to say I slay and I have something up in the brain.”

Baci, who still awaits her official validation by the Guinness Book of Records, expressed optimism about her confirmation, stressing that her record has been validated, while she only looks forward to her certificate.

“We complied with all the guidelines and never left any stone unturned. We didn’t fall short in any area and this is quite evident and clear. The cook-a-thon is a deliberate attempt and not a child’s play. Our preparations were robust, hence I don’t expect to be disappointed”

Revealing her next line of action, the world record breaker said she looked forward to propagating Nigerian recipes globally, expanding her restaurant and to enlarge the narratives of Nigerian Culinary space.

She disclosed however that embarking on her next step remained a source of anxiety for her.

She said, “By expanding my business, I want to create jobs and contribute meaningfully to the economy. I’m anticipating a situation where the earnings of chefs in Nigeria will be as competitive as employees in the oil company.

“I feel the culinary space is under-rated, I want to change the narratives. I intend to work with a lot of brands to add value to their customers and brands towards their sustainability.”

She also expressed gratitude to her team and Nigerian brands that stood by her to make the project a reality and worthwhile.

Source: https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/05/20/hilda-baci-defends-her-dress-sense-hints-on-next-steps/

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 21, 2023
Who cares about their wailing. Girl you rock!

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps by SHIVA001: 7:30pm On May 21, 2023
Na to take that one drag the attention of the rich simps mogol of Nigeria, dressing half naked and opening restaurant, but congrats to her sha, her life her choice, more grease to her piñani. grin sad

I see rich simps rushing her already
I see massive nackings
I see her flaunting flashy things on internet
Lord Shiva sees all

295 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps by TheBillyonaire: 7:32pm On May 21, 2023
I love sexy cooks. That is why I am banned from the kitchen.

19 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps by kernniejay(m): 7:49pm On May 21, 2023
Anyway, she has set a record irrespective of how people feel about her dressing.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps by siofra(f): 8:05pm On May 21, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

You like this girl o cheesy I see you on all the threads about her. Nice one.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps by We4all: 9:12pm On May 21, 2023
Cooking is a skill and not a measure of intelligence.

267 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps by Fattesticles: 10:38pm On May 21, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Is that why you refused to zip up ?

22 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps by Astra101: 2:14am On May 22, 2023
Imagine she accept offers from 3 highest bidders to get lay and they all coincidentally visits her restaurant at the same time, unknowing them that they are all competitors and she is there to serve them foods?

Just imagine the drama in your head grin

18 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps by Karlifate: 6:05am On May 22, 2023
Astra101:
Imagine she accept offers from 3 highest bidders to get lay and they all coincidentally visits her restaurant at the same time, unknowing them that they are all competitors and she is there to serve them foods?

Just imagine the drama in your head grin

She will manipulative all of them & get away with it.

Machiavellianism, dissociation and rationalisation lie at the root and core of female behaviour.
Female manipulation is about as natural as much as it is instinctual.

It comes easily.

Some women are comfortable with this aspect of themselves, others are not. Some may freely admit this to themselves, others may need to see themselves as good; such women seek to maintain a pretence of virtue in order to prop up whatever semblance of sanity they possess.

When a woman cannot accept what she is, she lies to herself about who she is until she believes in her lies. A lie told long enough feels like the truth, women know this truth quite intimately.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps by SmellingAnus(m): 7:23am On May 22, 2023
We4all:
you are right but the fact she made an attempt in using her skills to breaking a world record and even attracting the commendation of many people all over the world shows she is intelligent...

Most many Nigerian men are hypocrites... They criticize a particular fashion sense and they will still be the ones to approach such ladies even when they have their wives at home...

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps by We4all: 8:34am On May 22, 2023
SmellingAnus:
you are right but the fact she made an attempt in using her skills to breaking a world record and even attracting the commendation of many people all over the world shows she is intelligent...

Most many Nigerian men are hypocrites... They criticize a particular fashion sense and they will still be the one to approach such ladies even when they have their wives at home...

I thought you were also a red pilller? Why are you dissing your colleagues?

By the way, I must confess that she is very smart and strategic.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps by SmellingAnus(m): 10:08am On May 22, 2023
We4all:

I thought you were also a red pilller? Why are you dissing your colleagues?

By the way, I must confess that she is very smart and strategic.
Lol..
Red piller partially yes not hypocrite... The sad reality is that even many of those girls that cover their body the way society expects them are sexual atomic bomb looking for an open minded red piller to satisfy or fulfill their fetishes/fantasies... There are at least two different types of truth on social medias ( Twitter, Facebook e, Instagram etc...

1. The social media truth ( which is largely misleading)

2. Realty on ground truth ( which is the actual truth that many people know but pretend when they come online to make comments)...

By the way I have issues with Simps and Red pillers... They are both a threat to themselves and the society... I prefer someone who knows when to apply the red pills and when to strategically act like a simp... I treat people the way they treat me... My brains are intact... I believe in kindness for kindness... Wickedness for wickedness.. extreme wickedness for extreme wickedness... That way people know that their is a reward for treating you right and their is a punishment for treating you like shit..

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps by GeneralBlanco: 3:01pm On May 22, 2023
Where is the picture of...
Re: Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps by XAUBulls: 6:52pm On May 22, 2023
Beelisam:

Popular chef and world record breaker, Hilda Baci, has appealed to Nigerians to see beyond her dressing but to project her ingenuity and doggedness to place Nigeria on the global map.

Baci said this in reaction to the wide criticisms of her dressing that erupted after her rise to fame for attempting to break the world record in cooking.

Recall that the 27-year-old chef came to the limelight following her attempt to break the world record by cooking continuously for 100 hours.

Afterwards, a number of her past pictures revealing her curves started surfacing on the Internet, a development which has since stirred mixed reactions on her personality traits.

The Akwa Ibom-born chef while addressing the media in Lagos on Thursday defended her dress -sense, saying that one can look sexy and still be a game changer.

She said, “I don’t have to be dressed like a nun to make it in life. One can be sexy and still amazing, beautiful, and smart. I shouldn’t be taken back because of my looks or dressing as this does not determine my values or endowment.”

The young chap pleaded with the society to allow young women look and become themselves without condemnation, adding that “I’ve volunteered myself to say I slay and I have something up in the brain.”

Baci, who still awaits her official validation by the Guinness Book of Records, expressed optimism about her confirmation, stressing that her record has been validated, while she only looks forward to her certificate.

“We complied with all the guidelines and never left any stone unturned. We didn’t fall short in any area and this is quite evident and clear. The cook-a-thon is a deliberate attempt and not a child’s play. Our preparations were robust, hence I don’t expect to be disappointed”

Revealing her next line of action, the world record breaker said she looked forward to propagating Nigerian recipes globally, expanding her restaurant and to enlarge the narratives of Nigerian Culinary space.

She disclosed however that embarking on her next step remained a source of anxiety for her.

She said, “By expanding my business ,I want to create jobs and contribute meaningfully to the economy. I’m anticipating a situation where the earnings of chefs in Nigeria will be as competitive as employees in the oil company.

“I feel the culinary space is under-rated, I want to change the narratives. I intend to work with a lot of brands to add value to their customers and brands towards their sustainability.”

She also expressed gratitude to her team and Nigerian brands that stood by her to make the project a reality and worthwhile.

Source:https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/05/20/hilda-baci-defends-her-dress-sense-hints-on-next-steps/
The ho phase. lipsrsealed wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps by SultanOfAbia: 8:06pm On May 22, 2023
Bloggers don start ooo

Next you will see on frontpage

Hilda Baci takes shower at night

Hilda Baci buys gala from traffic

Hilda Baci release hot mess after holding it in her ass for 96 hours.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:06pm On May 22, 2023
Re: Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps by Mindlog: 8:06pm On May 22, 2023
Ay least, she wore clothes. cheesy cheesy
Re: Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps by YorubaPrince: 8:07pm On May 22, 2023
Na wah ooo....

95% of 09ja ladies are Olosho-stic in nature. cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps by Dittodat: 8:07pm On May 22, 2023
Noise.
Unnecessary hype.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps by bestman09(m): 8:07pm On May 22, 2023
She's got food that you will eat after eating.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps by YorubaPrince: 8:08pm On May 22, 2023
We4all:

4 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps by TrelloDave: 8:08pm On May 22, 2023
Congrats On your win.

Keep cooking your towtow for the highest bidder.

More wins.

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps by wiseone28: 8:08pm On May 22, 2023
Next topic will be like...

SEE THE TOILET AND BATHROOM HILDA BACI USES
🙄

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps by izubext007: 8:08pm On May 22, 2023
u sexy baby girl , but stop flashing door of your pussy. the 3rd pic

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps by dyera(m): 8:08pm On May 22, 2023
Sanwo Olu off camera after tasting Hilda Bici's cooking.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps by isabi2lof: 8:09pm On May 22, 2023
Don't mind them , we've a lot hyprocrites in our country, they will marry Mary and later go outside looking for Cardi B

18 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps by ORAFA(m): 8:09pm On May 22, 2023
Go Hilda
Re: Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps by pweeryambre: 8:09pm On May 22, 2023
My own is where is that her automated house located in nigeria. I need the architect that did that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) / Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.