Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile (93262 Views)

Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV / Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding / Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Rawlings120(m): 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
Wizkid Has Been Apologising Since Friday, Linda IKEJI Writes again

lindaikejionlineSo Wizkid and Linda Ikeji met with the Commissioner of Police today...and here's what happened.

So, I am going to write about this Wizkid matter for the very last time. Anything else after this will no longer concern me. So Wizkid and I met with the Commissioner of Police today and when the Commissioner asked me what I wanted them to do with the case...I told him that I wanted peace. And the reason why I insisted on peace and not to drag the matter further i.e go to court, is because Wizkid and his lawyers have been apologizing since Friday, up until today!

I spoke with Wizkid through his lawyer on Friday April 15th where he tendered an apology to me and said he wasn't a violent person, that he didn't mean what he said, that it was just an emotional outburst. And then he asked for forgiveness. Please continue...

But despite forgiving him, he still had to show up at the Police HQ to officially apologize and write an undertaken which he did today.

I see a lot of negativity has come out of this case with Wizkid - with many folks bashing me for reporting a threat on my person. But here's my consolation and why I am glad this happened. I promise you, especially the ladies, Wizkid will never threaten you with harm again. At least not in public. I believe I am the last bus stop. He will think twice before threatening another human being again on social media. A police file has been opened for him, and he has been cautioned. The day he threatens another human being again with harm, then...

Having said that, I turned down taking a photo with him and the police commissioner this afternoon. One of his people took a pic of him and the commissioner with me in it and my people insisted they delete it. Not because I haven't forgiven him, I just don't need the extra drama.

I wish Wizkid all the best and will continue to celebrate him.
God bless us all.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/so-wizkid-and-i-met-with-commissioner.html?m=1

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by theshaderoom: 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
drama queen! lalasticlala come and see o

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEWeeCeFBDY/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by chiefolododo(m): 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
But they say Linda is 44

203 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Ramanto(m): 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
Waiting For Wizkid To Hit Back

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by delishpot: 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
This lady needs to calm down. May God give her the strength to bear this cross she has put on her shoulders and the wisdom to put it down to rest on it's Calvary safely and completely.

BTW, wizkid beat her to it. He posted the photo and updated his followers before hand.

227 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
Aunty Linda e don do nah
wetin this lady dey feel like sef

206 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by magmack: 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
Mprepz:
Aunty Linda e don do nah wetin this lady dey feel like sef
Abeg ask am oooo. Who her P**$$$y don epp sef?

249 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by napa: 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
This frustrated woman Is just a nit-wit. What exactly is her problem? The tone of herbarticle shows that she still want lots of drama. Mumu somebody

272 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by mercenary: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
Okay na... Nice script

Wizkid should get used to Aunty Linda writing stuffs, for God sake that's her job.

I expected Wizkid to do a song instead of insulting her on IG

(I know after reading this one Wizkid will be like "Una see am? She don start again oh"wink

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by napa: 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
Rawlings120:

Having said that, I turned down taking a photo with
him and the police commissioner this afternoon.
One of his people took a pic of him and the
commissioner with me in it and my people insisted
they delete it. Not because I haven’t forgiven him, I
just don’t need the extra drama.
I wish Wizkid all the best and will continue to
celebrate him.
God bless us all.

https:///f43YgU9NBE

Madam Linda who your picture help?

217 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
She no dey tire? Ah ah Aunty abeg leave matter make im rest. Who has trouble ever helped.. she wants us to know she had the last laugh

Ok Let's vote..... Like if u still think Wizkid won this beef and share if you think Linda did

689 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by HARDDON: 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
quit acting the victim woman! this is a tip of the ice berg of what you make people go tru emotionally almost on daily basis.

Just know that you have set the ball rolling by reporting your ish to the police, celebrities are gonno come after you very soon! they would sue every penny you got by your posting of fake news just to get paid/laid.

you are in for a very long one..... i see that your sole achievement added as a peanut to what you would live to pay.

249 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by ramdris(m): 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
Now I truly believe dis lady (with smelly p....y) angry is feasting on Wizzy's popularity to gain traffic.

152 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by repogirl(f): 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
the fear of police is the beginning of sense. grin

But talk true Linda, those insults still dey pain you. grin

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by DeKen: 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
Really! So soon?
Thought someone was about to pull down another's career.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by IamAtribalist: 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
cool This lady too talk that her smelly t0t0 and her mouth na de same shape cool

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by notouradmin: 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
Buhari is working

all celeb fighting during change administration quickly reconcile(don jazzy olamide etc) unlike past administration (wande and mo hit star)

in other news when accessing nairaland this always show up why seun

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by solid3(m): 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
Lobatan. Imagine baba nla begging, ejowo anty Linda, mi o ni se be mo, ejowo ema gbe mi lo cortu, e jor n'tori Olorun.

And to all Wizkid teenage followers supporting him, ntor. tongue

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Dojupyo(f): 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
Maturity isn't by age.. A fool at forty or even twenty six is a fool forever as the saying goes. Auntie Linda and Boy Wizkid are kids.. By the time they handle things without involving the public, I would rate them high..

But who my rate epp grin? Abi who their beef epp?

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by VocalWalls: 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
This girl talks a lot... But then, it's her job description.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Talkloaded: 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by darlenese(f): 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
Linda why do u have to explain !

Chaii
You are too childish for my liking
You are too proud to accept defeat. People like u would get an evidence for your claim .
Oya post picture of wizkid and his lawyers begging you, show us munched text, or calls.

LINDA GROW UP

239 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by priscaoge(f): 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
And people are ripping her apart on her IG page for refusing to take a pic with Wizkid.... Come to think of it, who asked her? Why all this explanations? This Linda sha na Drama Queen undecided undecided

BTW Op that's not her page..... @officiallindaikeji is her only IG account!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by udemzyudex(m): 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
Lol.... Funny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by bedspread: 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
This is wat i expected! Not all those Rants insulting a lady that had to protect herself

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by eldino44(m): 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
I smell lies.

let wizkid come with his own version.
More popcorn pls...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by scholes0(m): 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
So what part of all her write up says the beef is over....? This vindictive lady actually worsened issues.... Let's even assume he "begged" you....just for assumption sake, You just went to that your evil blog to spill the whole issue there again.... to what end, if not pure evil?
And everything she just said up there might be LIES..... I wouldn't put such a thing past that thing called linda.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by kingarizona1(m): 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
angryWhile Some Nigerians(especially Niaralanders) are just killing their self over the issue

Who them Epp!!? angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by wildchild1: 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
Lmao...Linda is crazy mehn

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by BIGTinfotech: 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
The simple and honest truth is Linda benefited more from this feud.

Who knows if it was all planned sef.

One thing I never do is to trust these celebrities. You have to see beyond whatever they say or do.

#Radarada

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
The day Linda will accidentally post false report about Wizkid, na Obama go settle them.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by candidbabe(f): 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
Who dem epp

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet / Ighalo Sends DJ Cuppy Signed Man U Jersey, Writes "My DJ Cuppy" / Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.