Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery (37966 Views)

Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) / Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) / President Buhari Is Celebrating Eid El-kabir In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Peacecore: 1:42pm On May 22, 2023
M4A1carbine:
When Thiefnubuu smashed his Almajiri head grin

I think you have never loved Ganduje. What changed suddenly?
Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by 7lives: 2:05pm On May 22, 2023
Guestlander:

How can you rely so much on the people you don't like?

They can't answer.
Owun to sonu l'owo won, ko se fi epe wa.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by aariwa(m): 2:13pm On May 22, 2023
Sonyboom:
Soon enough you shall wake from your slumber

come out from inside your room and look around the areas so that you find out in reality the people who are slumbering in the real sense of the word
Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by aariwa(m): 2:19pm On May 22, 2023
Josephkabila12:
but ibos are economic refugees allover SOUTHWESTERN NIGERIA. u will see alot of ibos the economic refugees in cities like Akure, Ibadan, Lagos, Abeokuta, Ilorin, Ado-Ekiti, Ile-ife, Ikorodu, Ijebu-ode, Shagamu, Ondo town, e.t.c
economic refugees? You give them land free? How do they afford to pay millions to buy your lands and turn to to tenant after coming to your place with 1 water proof bag? It’s just a testament to how daily owambe, laziness, daily prostration, slamming your brains on bare floor in mosques every Friday etc have ruined you people
Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by aariwa(m): 2:23pm On May 22, 2023
RecentHistory:

Asiwaju till 2031

Your children will hawk gala in that refinery
no shame in hustling. Igbos will still come to your place with one water proof, hustle, sell gala raise capital and turn you and your lazy descendants in economic slaves permanently, the poverty of you people have made una our economic wives and we do trash una daily till thy kingdom come hahahaha
Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by aariwa(m): 2:31pm On May 22, 2023
Parachoko:
You're crying about Poverty as if you know me grin

Face the topic we dey talk about on Nairaland and leave all this talk of poverty

I no care about who you're or your existence neither am I asking you for money.

I don't give a fvvck about hypocrites like you

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/14/poverty-anambra-state-doubled-under-peter-obi-i-have-verified-information-i-wont-share

I showed you evidence of Poverty Doubling under the watchful eyes of Obi as the Governor of Anambra State, yet you dey tell me trashy talks wey I no concern.

You want me to believe a man that couldn't do any tangible thing in Anambra State will suddenly become a Magician and move Nigeria forward? You're here behaving chidish on Nairaland.

Asiwaju will rule Nigeria till 2031 and Peter Obi will never become the President Of Nigeria.
typed all these trash without posting any single achievement Tinubu. Continue deluding yourself counting years as if you know whether you will even be alive by end of this week. You know what will happen in 2031 and your life still ends for Nairaland? Dey play . Peter Obi remains my president elect .If you can’t do a simple research on what Obi did or expect me to go back to my previous post to educate you like a child again..you are mistaken because as a poor man you have something I don’t…time. Use the time for quoting people on a faceless forum for something more productive with your life. Cheers
Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Parachoko: 2:38pm On May 22, 2023
aariwa:
typed all these trash without posting any single achievement Tinubu. Continue deluding yourself counting years as if you know whether you will even be alive by end of this week. You know what will happen in 2031 and your life still ends for Nairaland? Dey play . Peter Obi remains my president elect .If you can’t do a simple research on what Obi did or expect me to go back to my previous post to educate you like a child again..you are mistaken because as a poor man you have something I don’t…time. Use the time for quoting people on a faceless forum for something more productive with your life. Cheers

Asiwaju will rule Nigeria till 2031

Pandora will never rule Nigeria for a day
Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by mpeg(m): 3:04pm On May 22, 2023
SwissMass:
Nice one, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu-gburugburu of Igbo land have set the ball rolling already, the most valuable politician that have ever lived, dangote had to delay the opening of his refinery till about a week when emilokan of yoruba land will be inaugurated

You are just talking trash here.
Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Parachoko: 3:15pm On May 22, 2023
43Ronin:

the refinery does not start operation till October this year. you have all been fooled. lol

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-our-refinery-to-supply-first-product-to-market-by-july-says-dangote/amp

The joke is on you 🤡
Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by iamdapsyj(m): 5:27pm On May 22, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Chai...Ganduje has been officially DUMPED by Tinubu and APC.

I remember when I said this..and these children of Generational senselessness thought they have brains. Now it's official, Ganduje has been betrayed by the people known for treacherously backstabbing partners

You sound like someone in pains though 🤣🤣

Ganduje..sorry ooo!!
You fell for Sophisticated promises from the Bridge Builders...

My Belle ooo
!!! grin
Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Coolgent(m): 1:44am On May 23, 2023
Jostoman:
He is welcome, it is still a strategy by BAT to deceive the northerners and to get sympathy because of the court case he (BAT) and yakubu of Inec know that they massively rigged the election for BAT.

We know the power from above dont want igbo to rule that was the reason they rigged Obi out but Changing Atiku result in the north by some Apc governors after election to favour BAT is what i still dont understand.

They reason why they rig Atiku is for fear unknown... each one of them may be scrutinize by EFCC
Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by zoby: 4:32am On May 23, 2023
SwissMass:
Nice one, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu-gburugburu of Igbo land have set the ball rolling already, the most valuable politician that have ever lived, dangote had to delay the opening of his refinery till about a week when emilokan of yoruba land will be inaugurated

When the head (leader) is correct, all things come together naturally…
Something tells me that we are about to witness/ experience a magnificent positive change in Nigeria.
Yes, there are still some entities around the country that do not wish us well, but God is greater than these ants. With them or without them, Nigeria shall rise again.
Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by zoby: 4:38am On May 23, 2023
Can you guys see what happened in Lagos yesterday?
Dangote refinery is a sign that there is nothing we, Nigerians cannot do…all we need is a great leader. And for sure God has answered our prayers, he has blessed us with Asiwaju of Nigeria.. From now on expect greatness, prosperity, peace and unity..SKY IS THE LIMIT.
Big thank you to Dangote and president Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
It still feels like a dream to majority of us.
It is well!
Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by motih35295(m): 5:40am On May 23, 2023
Are you in need of double door fridge
I'm selling mine
Price 300k
Market price 500k
Available in PH
234. 81. 64. 22. 78. 58
Hisense

Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Kingozymandias(m): 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2023
Obifraud2:

I'm sure after May 29, you will resume the killing of your igwes to harm Tinubu. Onion banditry, sit at home and raping will resume while some miscreants will be on the street shouting the name of your god Nnamdi Kanu.

Rule 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
Mynd44 nlfpmod dominique Mukina2 lalasticlala seun
Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Obifraud2: 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2023
Kingozymandias:

Rule 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
Mynd44 nlfpmod dominique Mukina2 lalasticlala seun. Imagine this criminal gorilla made me waste my precious time reading through all the comments of 2 monikers that are not even active based on his accusation on for me to discover I was just wasting my time. Seun, if you don't stop blocked this criminal from your site, this will be the beginning of your downfall. Imagine this bastard from criminal parents.
Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Kingozymandias(m): 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2023
Obifraud2:

Mynd44 nlfpmod dominique Mukina2 lalasticlala seun. Imagine this criminal gorilla made me waste my precious time reading through all the comments of 2 monikers that are not even active based on his accusation on for me to discover I was just wasting my time. Seun, if you don't stop blocked this criminal from your site, this will be the beginning of your downfall. Imagine this bastard from criminal parents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update On Mile2-apapa Road Construction - Exclusive Images / $25,000 Bribe: Shehu Sani Knelt, Begged Me To Change My Statement - EFCC Witness / Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.