Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations (18123 Views)

President Buhari Arrives In Lagos To Commission Lekki Seaport (Video) / Obaseki Tours Lekki Seaport, Dangote Refinery As Work Progresses On Benin River / Largest Vessel At Onne: Evil Prediction Of What Will Happen Next Week? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by akpumping7720(m): 8:24am On May 22, 2023
A country in a country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by Nobody: 8:26am On May 22, 2023
See those two girls fighting up there.. grin
Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by dapadawee: 8:26am On May 22, 2023
tolue42:

I was there on Friday, it was a massive cargo

https://youtu.be/zBJfxnYk8RAe

You were there or you drove pass there
Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by fabolouz1(m): 8:26am On May 22, 2023
Lagos is still ahead of others .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by Basic123: 8:36am On May 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Nigeria is on an unprecedented economic upqard trajectory and boon.

Thank you President Muhammadu Buhari
Thank you President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

God bless Nigeria for ever!

TINUBU ESTABLISHED LFTZ

DANGOTE refinery is being commissioned today in LFTZ
lekki seaport received largest vessels today in LFTZ
The light rail is being commissioned

Few days he is becoming president.

In this world you reap what you sow.

And some biafran fools will tell yorubas not to love TINUBU or that he did nothing in lagos!

God punish whoever is uncomfortable with their love for TINUBU.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by Believeintruth: 8:43am On May 22, 2023
Basic123:

TINUBU ESTABLISHED LFTZ

And some biafran fools will tell yorubas not to love TINUBU or that he did nothing in lagos!

God punish whoever is uncomfortable with our love for TINUBU.

You are demonstrating foolishness and stupidity. No one is annoyed about the deepsea port, but rather the revenue sharing is the point how can the chinese make 75% from the port operations while Lagos and Federal get 20% and 5% respectively and i can bet you if you do a forensic audit of the state and FG share the true amount coming to them is not more than 10% and 2% because cronies will gobble the remaining. And it is in the FTZ which mean zero income on tarriffs meaning the chinese will simply use that place for transit shipment, and the country will make nothing in terms of tarrifs. Make una dey get small sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by tolue42(m): 8:45am On May 22, 2023
dapadawee:

You were there or you drove pass there

I've been working around here more than 4 years, are you certified now??
Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by Judybash93(m): 8:52am On May 22, 2023
It's owned by china
Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by Onewazobia(m): 8:53am On May 22, 2023
DeLaRue:
Excellent.

China's trade with Nigeria will boom into the future, leaving the controlling, intrusive, colonialist EU and UK in the dust.

I don't care about China, but at least they don't interfere in Nigeria's internal affairs.

In another 20 years, China will dominate the global landscape leaving America consumed by its own grand delusion of global superiority.

But they needs to up their products
Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by Judybash93(m): 8:53am On May 22, 2023
Believeintruth:

You are demonstrating foolishness and stupidity. No one is annoyed about the deepsea port, but rather the revenue sharing is the point how can the chinese make 75% from the port operations while Lagos and Federal get 20% and 5% respectively and i can bet you if you do a forensic audit of the state and FG share the true amount coming to them is not more than 10% and 2% because cronies will gobble the remaining. And it is in the FTZ which mean zero income on tarriffs meaning the chinese will simply use that place for transit shipment, and the country will make nothing in terms of tarrifs. Make una dey get small sense

You've said it all sir!
You're blessed
Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by teminnem: 8:57am On May 22, 2023
i work there cool
tolue42:

I was there on Friday, it was a massive cargo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBJfxnYk8RA

1 Like

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by jaxxy(m): 9:11am On May 22, 2023
if only they can get rid of corruption in lagos state.
Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by Josephkabila12: 9:18am On May 22, 2023
Maritime industry in Nigeria is boom
Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by pasol4real(m): 9:31am On May 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Nigeria is on an unprecedented economic upqard trajectory and boon.

I don’t want to say The Thunder that will fire you n your generation is still doing pressup for this stewpid write up…..

1 Like

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by Basic123: 9:35am On May 22, 2023
Believeintruth:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by pasol4real(m): 9:37am On May 22, 2023
DeLaRue:
Excellent.

China's trade with Nigeria will boom into the future, leaving the controlling, intrusive, colonialist EU and UK in the dust.

I don't care about China, but at least they don't interfere in Nigeria's internal affairs.

In another 20 years, China will dominate the global landscape leaving America consumed by its own grand delusion of global superiority.
Keep fooling yourself
You all have been saying this trash for more than 20 years now….
China will forever be under the shadow of the USA

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by SOSinNigeria: 9:47am On May 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Wow!!! Awesome! It came in with goods and was filled with exports then turned back same day!

So, suddenly, Nigeria that has been returning empty containers due to lack of exports now have them in abundance to export? What changed so soon? What are the products exported in the containers?

You think Nigerians are all dumbos who will believe your lies?

Anyways, you guys should continue deceiving yourselves.
Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by SOSinNigeria: 9:53am On May 22, 2023
[quote author=Basic123 post=123290066][/quote]

Yes, whenever you're asked intelligent questions, always deflect it with blackmail. He asked you why China takes the lion share of revenue at 75% while Lagos and FG shares just 25%. Can't you see that such arrangement doesn't benefit Nigeria? Can't you see that this is pure capital flight? Can't you see that China is the country benefiting here?

You guys are unwittingly showing to everyone that only Igbos are against the evils going on in Nigeria.

Posterity will judge accordingly!
Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by Shikena(m): 9:59am On May 22, 2023
Vision.

Thanks to all who made this possible especially our one and only incoming eagle, and special thanks to President Buhari. Most will understand later.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by kenny714433(m): 10:01am On May 22, 2023
[quote author=Basic123 post=123290066][/quote]

Are you just plainly stupid or you lack grey materials upstairs?

Can't you see that question is valid? Why are Yorubas stupid for God's sake?
Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by Shikena(m): 10:07am On May 22, 2023
Thank you to Mr Peter Obi, our 3rd placed presidential candidate. I heard rumours that 72 cartons of Hero Beer made in Anambra were also part of the exported products which is also part of our GDP.

At all at all na him bad. We thank Peter Obi for his own humble vision with beer too.

FreeStuffsNG:
Nigeria is on an unprecedented economic upward trajectory and boon.

Invest in Lagos and Yorubaland today and watch our land bless you for as long as you do not hate us the Yoruba and do not dabble into our politics.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:07am On May 22, 2023
Believeintruth:

Bros where did you pull out these statistics from

Abi na normal yansh to mouth statistics?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by lekkicctv(m): 10:22am On May 22, 2023
cool

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by Goldymafia: 10:41am On May 22, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
Tell me why Lagos state will cease to develop.
This is what we call immediate needs of a state, not my state that a governor will give priority to worship centers, 22 useless story building, 10 lanes and stadiums.
God bless Lagos state, one day I'll surely visit this place even if it's 24 hours.
you are an idiot, the state you are insulting will supply most of the crude to dangote refinery...the state you are insulting is finer and neater than your agboro and useless traffic state....make una pray make Niger delta militants no start to blow pipelines leading to the refinery...just respect Niger delta state take your insult to the north ...
Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by Goldymafia: 10:42am On May 22, 2023
Basic123:

TINUBU ESTABLISHED LFTZ

Few days he is becoming president.

In this world you reap what you sow.

God punish whoever is uncomfortable with their love for TINUBU.

na so apart from Lagos tell me anyother south west state doing well...make we talk ekiti, ogun etc....pray make Niger delta no blew the pipeline supplying crude to dangote refinery .cus fg no do warri and rivers refinery for 8yrs
Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by Basic123: 11:21am On May 22, 2023
Goldymafia:
na so apart from Lagos tell me anyother south west state doing well...make we talk ekiti, ogun etc....pray make Niger delta no blew the pipeline supplying crude to dangote refinery .cus fg no do warri and rivers refinery for 8yrs
Go and blow it up na πŸ˜† mumu people...blow your people join
He is sourcing for crude from 3 continents
Tinubu has never rule those states.

We are talking about Tinubu
And not untill military creates states LEKKI was part of western Nigeria..we know ourselves as yorubas not by states

1 Like

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by Basic123: 11:21am On May 22, 2023
kenny714433:

Are you just plainly stupid or you lack grey materials upstairs?

Can't you see that question is valid? Why are Yorubas stupid for God's sake?

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by ultimateprof: 11:22am On May 22, 2023
Any consuming nation is a backwards nation and Nigeria is one.
Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by Goldymafia: 11:51am On May 22, 2023
Basic123:

Go and blow it up na πŸ˜† mumu people...blow your people join
He is sourcing for crude from 3 continents
Tinubu has never rule those states.

We are talking about Tinubu
And not untill military creates states LEKKI as part of western Nigeria..we know ourselves as yorubas not by states
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 3 continent if I hear..
Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by Believeintruth: 12:17pm On May 22, 2023
slimthugchimee2:

Bros where did you pull out these statistics from

Abi na normal yansh to mouth statistics?

Naturally you are not smart. Please go and check and do a simple research you will understand, so that you will not be reasoning from your Yansh.
Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by Basic123: 12:20pm On May 22, 2023
Goldymafia:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 3 continent if I hear..
THE NEWS IS EVERYWHERE.

seek knowledge and stop masturbating on Ignorance πŸ˜†

https://punchng.com/dangote-refinery-opens-eyes-crude-from-three-continents/?amp

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by Goldymafia: 12:29pm On May 22, 2023
Basic123:

THE NEWS IS EVERYWHERE.

seek knowledge and stop masturbating on Ignorance πŸ˜†

https://punchng.com/dangote-refinery-opens-eyes-crude-from-three-continents/?amp
oga rest I don't live on propaganda

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING News: INEC NEW Chairman, Prof Nazim Mimiko From March 1, 2015 / Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu / Osinbajo Sends Onnoghen’s Name To Senate For Confirmation As CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.