Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State (25399 Views)

Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) / Fresh Attack In Jol, Riyom LGA, Plateau: 2 Killed & 2 Injured (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State by bayelsaowei(m): 11:08pm On May 21, 2023
shocked..125?
Re: 125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State by Kubernetes: 11:10pm On May 21, 2023
I tell you! If you attack the local fulanis, they will always come back someday for retaliation. You don't mess with them, make peace with them.... They Don't value life.... They attack any body that cross their path, be u Muslim, christian, pagan, Farmer etc....
Re: 125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State by onuman: 11:17pm On May 21, 2023
Neither the community leader in video nor the news reporter had courage to name who the killers were.

A tribe of about 10 million people in Nigeria 🇳🇬 with origin in Niger 🇳🇪 Republic, have been ruling Nigeria and holding 190 million other Nigerians at the jugular.

In 2023. the tribe refined its operation methods by openly stealing the country's presidential election, through positioning old and sick Tinubu from the SW Yoruba as cover president, for renewing the tenure of the little tribe's cabal in Nigeria's presidency, to continue with Fulanization and Islamization of entire Nigeria.
Re: 125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State by Bridget95(f): 11:20pm On May 21, 2023
Noerection:
E never reach number of the people that ipob terrorists have killed
just dey play , until it reach you.

1 Like

Re: 125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State by Chrismania100: 11:21pm On May 21, 2023
Yoruba tribalistic evil envious tribe wil never see this one talk, na only killing that happened in South East that will be mastibating on.Lazy envy tribe

Successkey11:
This is bad
Re: 125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State by Rivernigerboy: 11:22pm On May 21, 2023
Noerection:
E never reach number of the people that ipob terrorists have killed

I hope kid like you will learn from your father if at all you have any.

Look at What you just wrote

Lots of Fool lives in Nairaland

If you don't know what to write just say RIP

1 Like

Re: 125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State by J3susFr3ak: 11:26pm On May 21, 2023
Kubernetes:
I tell you! If you attack the local fulanis, they will always come back someday for retaliation. You don't mess with them, make peace with them.... They Don't value life.... They attack any body that cross their path, be u Muslim, christian, pagan, Farmer etc....

You cannot make any peace with an irrational animal. Animals do not belong with rational and law abiding humans.

So this your hyping of a common ethnic group does not impress anyone. It is the Federal Government creating an uneven "bringing knife to a gun fight" scenario to reinforce a defeatist strategy. Nonsense!

I would not mind states empowering themselves to have strict controls on who comes into their borders. The earlier each state creates its own Security Architecture to tame the lawless animals the better.

1 Like

Re: 125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State by onuman: 11:28pm On May 21, 2023
Chrismania100:

Yoruba tribalistic evil envious tribe wil never see this one talk, na only killing that happened in South East that will be mastibating on.Lazy envy tribe

Yorubas have never been enemies of the Igbo.
A few Yorubas who don't understand that old and frail Tinubu is being put as cover to renew the tenure of Buhari's cabal in Aso Rock; these non understanding Yorubas blackmail and badmouth the Igbo because Peter Obi of the Labour Party is Igbo and seen by those few Yorubas as opposition to Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State by J3susFr3ak: 11:33pm On May 21, 2023
onuman:
Neither the community leader in video nor the news reporter had courage to name who the killers were.

A tribe of about 10 million people in Nigeria 🇳🇬 with origin in Niger 🇳🇪 Republic, have been ruling Nigeria and holding 190 million other Nigerians at the jugular.

In 2023. the tribe refined its operation methods by openly stealing the country's presidential election, through positioning old and sick Tinubu from the SW Yoruba as cover president, for renewing the tenure of the little tribe's cabal in Nigeria's presidency, to continue with Fulanization and Islamization of entire Nigeria.

When I served in Abuja over two decades ago, I was baffled by how many people who typically looked like Hausa or Fulani and spoke fluent Hausa admitted that they were really from Niger Republic! With the Cow President that has been there, I cannot even imagine what the situation is like now. All they need to do now is walk over the Katsina border and claim to be citizens of anywhere and be given proper papers.

Why should the Federal Government only be in charge of census? Let each state also mandate the legitimate census of its own citizens at any time. Any person who is not from there natively should be willing to be identified as such and given foreign ID cards with their tax number or leave that state! There should be a firm law in that direction!
Re: 125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State by Asswipemod: 11:39pm On May 21, 2023
aariwa:
Sad..The same people who told Nigerians Buhari would be a failure and he was are telling Nigeria Tinubu it allowed to keep his stolen mandate would be worse

But same people who supported buhari are supporting Tinubu ....doesn't that tell you all u need to know ? The people that celebrate generational poverty in their tribe are now seeing a sick failure like tinubu who couldn’t build a single hospital to care for his health as godfather of Lagos state as their new messiah…they now see him as greater than prophet Muhammad…foolish Agbado brains

Pẹlẹ. Take Valium and Panadol.
Re: 125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:43pm On May 21, 2023
This is the reason plateau people don't want apc in power
Coz of there life sake
Insecurity zero in apc government
Re: 125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State by Elev82014: 11:44pm On May 21, 2023
For any idiot that supports One Nigeria, may you suffer the same fate as these innocent souls, AMEN!

1 Like

Re: 125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State by Asswipemod: 11:47pm On May 21, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

Even if a whole community is wipe out in plateau, it doesn't concerned hate filled corn children, what matters to them is south east and IPOB related news.

I heard about 80 years+ woman was raped in Ondo by their beloved Fulani herdsmen masters and they applauded the act. Lmao grin grin
They dare not make a fuse about it, less Fulanis disown their slaves.

Pẹlẹ. Shey you will take piriton? You can follow it down with inbrupofen to take care of the pain. The piriton will help you calm down so you can think clearly and sanely since valium be unavailable. It will make you sleep. Pẹlẹ.
Re: 125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State by aestake: 11:48pm On May 21, 2023
God1000:
What about the people that were killed, are they not human beings?
1nigeria.
Re: 125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State by eeetuk(m): 11:50pm On May 21, 2023
"Representatives of communities where killings took place last Tuesday in Mangu Local Government Area of Plateau State, North-Central Nigeria say they have buried over 125 corpses from the simultaneous attacks carried out by suspected herders."

Nigeria has no functional government is no longer an opinion, it is a fact. Nothing of this sort will happen under a functional government. Education matters. Election of an illiterate president, Mohammad Buhari in 2019 to rule Nigeria is the root cause of all the bad things taking place in Nigeria today. He filled key cabinet posts in his government with the most incompetent people on earth. Who is Nigeria minister of Justice ? who is Nigeria inspector general of police? who is the chairman of Efcc? who is in charge of home land security in Nigeria?

The answers to above questions will tell you everything you want to know about president Buhari and how he has managed the affairs of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State by drpat1: 11:53pm On May 21, 2023
For me, reading all the pages is enough to mourn the dead.

How come nobody mentioned Gowon in their comments? It is his state shocked.

I AM SOOOO HAPPY that he is alive while this is happening..in HIS STATE!!!!

Gowon, wetin dey

2 Likes

Re: 125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:30am On May 22, 2023
J3susFr3ak:

The first rule about engaging with a biased and compromised Military is to remember that--the uniform is just a cloth. They also expunge smelly shit like any other mortal. Anyone can also be as powerful when they hold the same gun... the Nigerian Military ridden with Boko Haram is now really beneath nothing since the overriding ideology is now a Jihadist one.

Soon as the carnage and injustice increases, attacking a soldier or herder might as well be equal to a mob attacking someone caught red-handed by an angry mob stealing in busy market. Nobody says jungle justice was rational. But the Security agencies have behaved worst than animals in the jungle under Buhari and only a similar mentality can check their madness.

see how u are denigrating military guys cos of hatred for buhari and the North some of u are really despicable honestly... Tufiakwa
Re: 125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State by Nobody: 12:31am On May 22, 2023
Kubernetes:
Mtcheeew,,
Fulani retaliation no reach Southeast, and we can never make peace with dem here, if de do anyhow, UGM and ESN is ready to giv dem Hot Hot grin
Re: 125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:37am On May 22, 2023
JoeEeL:

Nothing is stopping anywhere.

Until you realise that One Nigeria is the exact trick the Fulanis use to keep everyone just in check until their islamisation and jihad across the zoo is complete.

By that time una realise what's going on, it will be too late. This is a century year old plan. So like a frog dying in boiling water, so will ALL tribes who cling to One Nigeria DIE, little by little.
typical Ipob nnamdi Kanu reasoning... How some of u have been program with shits is baffling... Fulani is even not much in numbers in Nigeria yet see hatred some of Ina get for them... Incoming president is Yoruba vp kanuri so where's this domination from program hatred is why some of u in Igboland harm harmless Northerners... May God cure Ina dark hearts
Re: 125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State by alimiadedayo1: 12:42am On May 22, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
The fulani have declared war on Christian communities in the middle belt. The present government is not bothered. The incoming government will not be bothered.

When these communities rise up against the fulani, government security agents will rush in claiming that they want to maintain law and order. In over 12 years of Fulani killings, not one fulani has been prosecuted.
state s

These are not farmer/herder clashes. These are seemingly state supported massacres of indegeinous communities in the middle belt. How long will it continue?
state supported massacres and who is their goveornor? is he a fulani man
Re: 125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State by Shikini: 12:43am On May 22, 2023
Sad
Re: 125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State by J3susFr3ak: 12:49am On May 22, 2023
drpat1:
For me, reading all the pages is enough to mourn the dead.

How come nobody mentioned Gowon in their comments? It is his state shocked.

I AM SOOOO HAPPY that he is alive while this is happening..in HIS STATE!!!!

Gowon, wetin dey

If you are Igbo, I can try to empathize with your feelings about Gowon. But I felt the need to share my 2 cents since you raised the issue.

Gowon is a pretty elderly and frail dude at the moment. I think he seems aloof but playing the role of an elder statesman means staying above the fray most of the times even if you may have confidants who have their ear on the ground.

Plateau State is an interesting and complex state. With over 50 DIFFERENT mutually unintelligible ethnic groups with each their unique histories and migration patterns--you could say, it has created an interesting predominantly Christian Middle Belt melting pot where each ethnic group jealously guards their own heritage and lands.

The ethnic group affected in this fresh crisis is not Gowon's....neither is that Gowon's local government area. This is not to say this particular ethnic group and local government who are neighbors with Gowon's do not share any common heritages or lineages. They do have somewhat of a common history up to a point.

I think I have to say that just like it was in the civil war, Gowon was merely a figurehead at the time being the most Senior trained Military officer from the so-called Northern region at that time (this was after James Pam's assassination during the coups and counter-coups of that era) so begrudgingly, the Northern hegemony at the time had to make do with this minority Christian who had the most senior rank. Incompetent lackeys like Buhari much more junior in the military totem pole at that time now command a much more tremendous scope of power at the moment. The military is a completely bastardized institution rife with Islamic nepotism and Jihadists of all stripes. There are no remnants of any true Professionalism in that institution. Just primitive instincts and inclinations.

Unfortunately, by mischievous design of the colonial powers who denied the Middle Belt minorities rights to their own region at that time, sadly meant a person like Gowon is forced to side with the region who made him a disposable figurehead.

Personally, I think the current system is totally unworkable. Abuja is too bloated and a breeding ground of every high level criminal out to unleash death and mayhem on the less fortunate masses who already have little to go by.

Gowon was praying for Nigeria during the doomed Abacha era. I think he must be weeping now to even think of praying. Nigeria? Such a mess!
Re: 125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State by J3susFr3ak: 12:52am On May 22, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

state supported massacres and who is their goveornor? is he a fulani man

Interestingly, the new state Governor-elect Caleb is from that same local government recently attacked by the barbarians. Plateau State will always have a Christian native leadership. This is God's grace and mandate,
Re: 125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State by J3susFr3ak: 12:59am On May 22, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
see how u are denigrating military guys cos of hatred for buhari and the North some of u are really despicable honestly... Tufiakwa

Are you a Military person? Sorry if that is the case...but the truth of the matter is, that institution has now been reduced to attending to issues of petty and common animal husbandry. Professionalism and Islamic Jihadism are totally and mutually exclusive.The Nigerian military to a large extent is chronically infested with the latter. The cow man on the rock has gone above and beyond to prove that.

Again, sorry.
Re: 125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State by drpat1: 1:00am On May 22, 2023
J3susFr3ak:

If you are Igbo, I can try to empathize with your feelings about Gowon. But I felt the need to share my 2 cents since you raised the issue.

Gowon is a pretty elderly and frail dude at the moment. I think he seems aloof but playing the role of an elder statesman means staying above the fray most of the times even if you may have confidants who have their ear on the ground.

Plateau State is an interesting and complex state. With over 50 DIFFERENT mutually unintelligible ethnic groups with each their unique histories and migration patterns--you could say, it has created an interesting predominantly Christian Middle Belt melting pot where each ethnic group jealously guards their own heritage and lands.

The ethnic group affected in this fresh crisis is not Gowon's....neither is that Gowon's local government area. This is not to say this particular ethnic group and local government who are neighbors with Gowon's do not share any common heritages or lineages. They do have somewhat of a common history up to a point.

I think I have to say that just like it was in the civil war, Gowon was merely a figurehead at the time being the most Senior trained Military officer from the so-called Northern region at that time (this was after James Pam's assassination during the coups and counter-coups of that era) so begrudgingly, the Northern hegemony at the time had to make do with this minority Christian who had the most senior rank. Incompetent lackeys like Buhari much more junior in the military totem pole at that time now command a much more tremendous scope of power at the moment. The military is a completely bastardized institution rife with Islamic nepotism and Jihadists of all stripes. There are no remnants of any true Professionalism in that institution. Just primitive instincts and inclinations.

Unfortunately, by mischievous design of the colonial powers who denied the Middle Belt minorities rights to their own region at that time, sadly meant a person like Gowon is forced to side with the region who made him a disposable figurehead.

Personally, I think the current system is totally unworkable. Abuja is too bloated and a breeding ground of every high level criminal out to unleash death and mayhem on the less fortunate masses who already have little to go by.

Gowon was praying for Nigeria during the doomed Abacha era. I think he must be weeping now to even think of crying. Nigeria? Such a mess!

Guy, i bi Aba boy..F×× Gowon. I am so angry right now

Re: 125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State by GoodIsGod: 1:02am On May 22, 2023
Ask which religion these killers are from and you won't be surprised.

How people feel good shedding other people's blood and go to "pray" after such massacre is a mystery.
Pray to what actually?
undecided

1 Like

Re: 125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State by J3susFr3ak: 1:06am On May 22, 2023
drpat1:

Guy, i bi Aba boy..F×× Gowon. I am so angry right now

Guy...abi boy....I have no dog in this fight. Hoping you find peace!

Take care!
Re: 125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State by Ykc2(m): 1:15am On May 22, 2023
buygala:
I have a contact there who says the killings were retaliation by the Fulani..

A Fulani boy killed a Mangu Indigene in one of the Mangu villages .. Upon his father getting to know that, the man took his own son to the elders of the village and handed him over to them, telling them that the law should take it's course..

Instead, the village people went on a rampage burning Fulani settlements and killing some of them... And the Fulani have retaliated in kind.

First to do no dey pain, he said.

I no blame you na governor of plateau state wey dey follow buhari up and down I dey blame ,governor lalong is the worst thing to happen to plateau people,when all Nigerian are ready for fulani people they will ran back to niger republic, Nigerians rejected Buhari's plans to take over our lands and give to fulani people through Ruga,

1 Like

Re: 125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State by BayLord01(m): 1:17am On May 22, 2023
buygala:
I have a contact there who says the killings were retaliation by the Fulani..

A Fulani boy killed a Mangu Indigene in one of the Mangu villages .. Upon his father getting to know that, the man took his own son to the elders of the village and handed him over to them, telling them that the law should take it's course..

Instead, the village people went on a rampage burning Fulani settlements and killing some of them... And the Fulani have retaliated in kind.

First to do no dey pain, he said.

This is one of the animal that killed in mangu

1 Like

Re: 125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State by zumbigbo(m): 1:46am On May 22, 2023
You get the leaders you vote for. Enjoy!

RIP to those ppl - you were cursed the day you were born in the killing fields
Re: 125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State by chatinent: 1:51am On May 22, 2023
Life isn’t valued in Nigeria.

What a pity,
Re: 125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State by Gerrard59(m): 1:54am On May 22, 2023
I really do sympathise with the bereaved. Imagine the number of orphans these acts have created? Helpless children around crying for mercy and succour.

Nah! Nigerian elites are terribly wicked and cruel! Their supporters are demonic!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Arrest Woman Who Pressed Hot Iron On Her Nephew's Chest In Kano. PICS / Kidnapped Man Found Dead In Yobe River With Rope Round His Neck (Graphic Photos) / Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.