Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Real Madrid's Match Vs Valencia Halted After Vinicius Jnr Racially Abused - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid's Match Vs Valencia Halted After Vinicius Jnr Racially Abused (41606 Views)

Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia / I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims / Qarabag Game Halted After Drone Flies Armenian Flag Over Stadium In Match(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid's Match Vs Valencia Halted After Vinicius Jnr Racially Abused by Ajsmart(m): 4:50pm On May 22, 2023
Exactly my point. You are a self-hating bastard who will do anything to be Chinese, white or arab and YOU are DOOMED. Unfortunately, you will NEVER be Chinese, wyte, arab, india, whatsoever because you’re absolutely useless to even your own people grin

YOU possess the spirit of those morderforkers, willing SLAVES who helped foreigners murder, kidnapped and enslaved Africans. This is why you’re willing to do ANYTHING to show and speak of your hatred for Africans.

ObalendeCMS:

I don’t have to be a white man to dete$t the black.

I fit be a chinaman & I’ll still 8 the black man.

Seems the black man is doomed amongst the races.
Re: Real Madrid's Match Vs Valencia Halted After Vinicius Jnr Racially Abused by Ajsmart(m): 4:55pm On May 22, 2023
A Chinese man insisted you call him master in your own land, amongst your own people and you agreed and you didn’t report the terrible working conditions and workplace abuse to the authorities? In your own country? shocked shocked

sparta191:
If racism is being meted out to Nigerians here in our own backyard, how much more in their backyard. Recently had an interview with a Chinese company in Abia state which I was hired. What my eyes saw literally bad. That was not even racism sef, that was modern day slavery, living conditions for Nigerians was terrible, working hours was bad, food is bad. U seem sluggish you'll be beaten by the Chinese who insisted to be called master. No PPE was issued, so you were solely responsible for your welfare in those volatile factories. I pulled through the first day, went to the hostel to crash only to be sleeping on plywood infested with bugs. only difference with old days slavery is that you can leave when you're tired
Re: Real Madrid's Match Vs Valencia Halted After Vinicius Jnr Racially Abused by fabian063: 6:46pm On May 22, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cheesy Nor mind them those useless Albinos grin.Black is beautiful. Dudu Osun. They call u 🐵 and throw 🍌 at u. I reply/kal dem Albino. Case finish. Be bold and don't flinch,dem go respect/avoid you
Even a tribalistic (bigot) man dey say black is beautiful
Re: Real Madrid's Match Vs Valencia Halted After Vinicius Jnr Racially Abused by Margaret07(f): 7:06pm On May 22, 2023
Racism can't stop
Re: Real Madrid's Match Vs Valencia Halted After Vinicius Jnr Racially Abused by Mcowubaba: 9:13pm On May 22, 2023
FunkFlex:
The guy dey even dey cry. SMH.... me I no send anybody Papa as long as I dey collect my salary. I trust Naija people. Imagine when person dey collect 150k dolz a week as salary, even if them like make them pack the full Spain come the stadium to come racist me, I no go still send anybody ancestors grin

Poverty mindset, if you have ever had money, I'm talking about a reasonable amount of money, you will see things differently.
You're stuck in abject poverty so to you money is the answer to every life problems.
I actually pity you. I hope things get better for you and your family
Re: Real Madrid's Match Vs Valencia Halted After Vinicius Jnr Racially Abused by ObalendeCMS: 10:04pm On May 22, 2023
Ajsmart:
Exactly my point. You are a self-hating bastard who will do anything to be Chinese, white or arab and YOU are DOOMED. Unfortunately, you will NEVER be Chinese, wyte, arab, india, whatsoever because you’re absolutely useless to even your own people grin

YOU possess the spirit of those morderforkers, willing SLAVES who helped foreigners murder, kidnapped and enslaved Africans. This is why you’re willing to do ANYTHING to show and speak of your hatred for Africans.

You just don’t get me point.
Re: Real Madrid's Match Vs Valencia Halted After Vinicius Jnr Racially Abused by Alpharey: 8:04pm On May 24, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

you're a fooool, let an Abakiliki man contest first in Nnewi before telling a non igbo to come and contest

dummy like you dont know I live and served in Anambra state, till date average Anambra hate Abakiliki people

mumu people

You people and curses eh.. can't you argue without raining curses on people. He that curses is cursed already.
Re: Real Madrid's Match Vs Valencia Halted After Vinicius Jnr Racially Abused by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:57pm On May 25, 2023
Alpharey:

You people and curses eh.. can't you argue without raining curses on people. He that curses is cursed already.

your father there, ya real daddy....ndi izuzu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sunday Oliseh, Invites 23 Players For Tanzania Match / Photo Of Oyinbo Man Rocking Super Eagles Jersey Celebrating Nigeria Victory / Euro 2020: Five Players Of Nigerian Descent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.