Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,348 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Holy Spirit Baptism Explained - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Spirit Baptism Explained (265 Views)

Is Speaking In Tongues An Evidence Of Holy Spirit Baptism? / Pastor Drowns While Conducting Baptism At Blood River Village In South Africa / Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Holy Spirit Baptism Explained by Inyimanicholas(m): 10:52pm On May 21, 2023
The term "Holy Spirit baptism" refers to the belief and experience of being filled or empowered by the Holy Spirit, which is considered a central aspect of Christian theology and practice in various denominations and traditions. It is closely related to the concept of baptism in the Christian faith but differs in its focus on the work of the Holy Spirit.

Visit: https://jesuscandoit.com to read more interesting christian articles
Re: Holy Spirit Baptism Explained by Kobojunkie: 11:04pm On May 21, 2023
Inyimanicholas:
■ The term "Holy Spirit baptism" refers to the belief and experience of being filled or empowered by the Holy Spirit, which is considered a central aspect of Christian theology and practice in various denominations and traditions. It is closely related to the concept of baptism in the Christian faith but differs in its focus on the work of the Holy Spirit.
Which spirit are you referring here to as the Holy Spirit? undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Is Faith? / How I Kept My Job After Trying Hard To Fire Me / Opinion: Is Making Good Money Not God's Evidence For Our Prosperity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.