Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) (71829 Views)

White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) / Uproar As Student Teacher On Teaching Practice Impregnates 24 Girls, Headmistres / White Lady Appears In Court For Owing Her Friend $3150 Paid To Nigerian Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 4:19am On May 22, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi78_wETsVU

The prim and proper looks that South African celebrity Dr Nandipha Magudumana has been showcasing in her court appearances have come under scrutiny.

There’s been a mixed reaction to how good the fugitive has been looking.

Magudumana is the fourth accused in the case of aiding and abetting convicted rapist and murderer, Thabo Bester, to escape from prison. Magudumana helped Bester escape murder charges and were both later arrested in Tanzania a month ago.

Magudumana first appeared with her face behind a mask. On her second appearance, the court ordered her to reveal her face to ascertain that it was dealing with the right person.

Thereafter, the real Magudumana came out. Nails, hair and her make-up have been the topic of conversation, with questions about how she gains access to such services.

To add to her glam look, Magudumana also wears her wedding ring, an item which is usually taken and kept by prison officials after a person is arrested.

The public want clarity on how Magudumana can access beautician services in prison.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 4:27am On May 22, 2023

Re: Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 4:36am On May 22, 2023
Nandipha was a tv celebrity doctor in SA while dating a serial Facebook rapist called Thabo Bester.

She's accused of helping him escape jail by placing a corpse in his cell and claiming he had escaped.

They then fled to Tanzania.

Last month they were caught trying to cross into Kenya and sent back to SA to face the law.

Now people are asking why Dr Nandipha is looking so good while in prison.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) by Goodlady(f): 5:14am On May 22, 2023
Speechless.

8 Likes

Re: Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 5:35am On May 22, 2023
Dr Nandipha was a tv celeb who fell for a bad boy - Facebook rapist.

He made her cover up his escape from prison by killing someone and placing that body as a decoy for his escape.

They then fled the country and got caught abroad.

Their trial is keenly followed in the media.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) by BrightAhiah(m): 6:02am On May 22, 2023
No be woman again?

Use 20hrs inside every 24hrs to fear WOEmen

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) by MatrixReloaded: 6:13am On May 22, 2023
Damn this babe is beautiful 😍 but is unfortunate she fell for a bad boy that she wish to cover up his escape from prison. I give her a standing ovation for most successful prison breaker for an unknown criminal. Women are not meant to be joked with. They can kill and play victim card and get away with it.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) by Irupetepete: 6:52am On May 22, 2023
Women and falling in love with bad boys are 5and 6...
I once told someone, women don't like simp, they love abusers and high handedness men..
No dey pity them

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) by illicit(m): 6:58am On May 22, 2023
She fine o

shocked
Re: Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) by swaggerjack: 7:15am On May 22, 2023
BrightAhiah:
No be woman again?

100% grin

6 Likes

Re: Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) by 1x2x3: 7:16am On May 22, 2023
This confirms women are very loyal to their feelings.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) by MrAgbako: 7:36am On May 22, 2023
That is y'all problem. undecided
I have got mine to face

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) by MrDoGood(m): 7:38am On May 22, 2023
She messed up

4 Likes

Re: Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) by PerfectStranger(m): 7:40am On May 22, 2023
Their love for bad boys sha.

2 Likes

Re: Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) by Poisonousman: 7:49am On May 22, 2023
Hmmmmm Kenya again.. them no dey ever get better news

1 Like

Re: Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) by id4sho(m): 7:56am On May 22, 2023
Her choice
Re: Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) by theophorus(m): 7:58am On May 22, 2023
Well, ask the Prison service guys, cos na dem dey give people special status ones their palms dey greesed.

2 Likes

Re: Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) by Lamanii22(f): 8:03am On May 22, 2023
She now threw her career away cause of one stupid guy…. The guy’s even ugly, she needs deliverance

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) by KingCold: 8:35am On May 22, 2023
South African women and sexiness are like 1 & 2
Check the thread on my signature
Thank me later cool

8 Likes

Re: Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) by finallybusy: 9:05am On May 22, 2023
Mscheew. The point of the court is to sway the judge for a light sentence. She’s doing it well. Let her get sentenced and appear for appeals, it will be a different story. I’m just surprised one can glow up the most common South African face.

She’s not a victim. The news should stop painting her as one. No mistakes were made in planning that man’s getaway as well as jumping from country to country. Let her face the consequences of her action, that is the point of being an adult.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) by kushercain: 9:51am On May 22, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Dr Nandipha was a tv celeb who fell for a bad boy - Facebook rapist.

He made her cover up his escape from prison by killing someone and placing that body as a decoy for his escape.

They then fled the country and got caught abroad.

Their trial is keenly followed in the media.

Hol up, she actually did the killing?

1 Like

Re: Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) by Osashalom: 12:47pm On May 22, 2023
It's too much na....
BrightAhiah:
No be woman again?

Re: Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) by ogkrakkid(m): 12:48pm On May 22, 2023
Bonny and Clyde

1 Like

Re: Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 22, 2023
Their love, their glow, their problem.
Re: Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) by kkins25(m): 1:21pm On May 22, 2023
Eho would have thought, Micheal Scofield and Sarah were going to be blacks. 😊

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) by Kobojunkie: 1:26pm On May 22, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Nandipha was a tv celebrity doctor in SA while dating a serial Facebook rapist called Thabo Bester. She's accused of helping him escape jail by placing a corpse in his cell and claiming he had escaped. They then fled to Tanzania. Last month they were caught trying to cross into Kenya and sent back to SA to face the law. Now people are asking why Dr Nandipha is looking so good while in prison.
OMGosh! shocked I think I have seen the movie where they might have gotten their idea for a prison break from too. undecided

1 Like

Re: Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) by freddie009(m): 1:44pm On May 22, 2023
Irupetepete:
Women and falling in love with bad boys are 5and 6...
I once told someone, women don't like simp, they love abusers and high handedness men..
No dey pity them

I'm telling you, I don't know why. A beautiful doctor, feel in love with a jail bird.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) by starstaz(m): 2:23pm On May 22, 2023
ogkrakkid:
Bonny and Clyde
U just pick it from my mouth. 😁😁💦💦, The best way to describe this entanglement.

To 'Howzit, our best plug from the Greater south. One Love bro

4 Likes

Re: Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) by starstaz(m): 2:27pm On May 22, 2023
freddie009:

I'm telling you, I don't know why. A beautiful doctor, feel in love with a jail bird.

Hmmmm, Naso life be oooo, once in a while. Shark and frog relationship.
Re: Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) by GeneralBlanco: 3:22pm On May 22, 2023
Where is the picture of
Re: Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) by money121(m): 3:27pm On May 22, 2023
Ok
Re: Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) by safarilove(m): 3:27pm On May 22, 2023
Na her problem be that..

Abeg visit my signature let's make this money together!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) / Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) / Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.