Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) (18466 Views)

Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result / Prevalence & Frequency Of Bribery In Nigeria By Geopolitical Zones / Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:37pm On May 22, 2023
richmond500:
So u are comfortable with that figure from the East? grin
I am not comfortable with any figure even if it's one. Im just concerned that your focus and your attention is only on SE.

Is like someone chasing rats when his house is burning. It's evident even in the week 4 US staff were killed in Anambra. Same week 85 people got killed in Plateau. The 4 people were discussed more. Don't be a victim of useless propaganda and attention seekers. It's a SHAME we behave brainless at the same time claiming we are building a nation. Big Shame

4 Likes

Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 22, 2023
lordkush:
another one

The 80 yr old woman raped and killed in ondo just last week could be his mum ooo

But his lips re locked tightly around Igbo prick

Lol. Madness

I know where your brain should have been is that flattened and compressed part of your head. Your father are mother are pissing in their pants as they're shut into prison every Monday by a ragtag band of rednecks in your region. But that doesn't bother you. You know why? because you're a typical braindead dot savage/cannibal that has partial blindness, which only allows you to see what is wrong with other regions, while yours is being burnt down daily. Mongrel. By the way, May 29th is here. You know, something to raise your BP and hysteria.

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 22, 2023
Styluss:
He stated it clearly, you are just being myopic

He did? I saw skull miners, kidnappers, bandits, I'm still trying my best possible to see where he mentioned IPOB/UGM/ESN. Just any of the 3.
Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by Freezby2020: 12:46pm On May 22, 2023
EcoBrick:
North West: 3,049
North East: 2,538
North Central: 2,123
South East: 627
South South: 377
South West: 299

Source: Daily Trust newspaper.

YORUBA LAND IS STILL THE SAFEST.
Majority of the death in the South West is by those killers from South East, North Central, North West and North East

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by Styluss: 12:52pm On May 22, 2023
We all know what being a policeman translates to in the east.
SamboAnguissa:

He did? I saw skull miners, kidnappers, bandits, I'm still trying my best possible to see where he mentioned IPOB/UGM/ESN. Just any of the 3.
Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by ade4real2016: 12:52pm On May 22, 2023
This is too disheartening n unpleasant to read n hear... What do we call this??...This is enough to declare a state of emergency n total short down of Nigeria....May Almighty Father forgive our so called Politicians....May eternal posterity judge them n visit their entire generations with d anguish n plagues meted to innocent souls gruesomely murdered in Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by perezski(m): 12:52pm On May 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Sorry ain't wishing Nigeria bad

But it is about to get worse under tinubu administration

Worse for you and your acquaintances but as for mine and other well meaning Nigerians, we shall all reap great fortune. Amen

1 Like

Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by lordkush: 12:55pm On May 22, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

I know where your brain should have been is that flattened and compressed part of your head. Your father are mother are pissing in their pants as they're shut into prison every Monday by a ragtag band of rednecks in your region. But that doesn't bother you. You know why? because you're a typical braindead dot savage/cannibal that has partial blindness, which only allows you to see what is wrong with other regions, while yours is being burnt down daily. Mongrel. By the way, May 29th is here. You know, something to raise your BP and hysteria.
Fulani herdsmen don Fûck your mama kill am for ondo. She won’t be attending the inauguration ceremony with her zombie son

https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/20/suspected-herdsmen-rape-80-year-old-woman-death-her-farmland-ondo#:~:text=An%2080%2Dyear%2Dold%20woman,the%20town%20and%20neighbouring%20communities.
Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by bionixs: 1:07pm On May 22, 2023
harmonyglobal:
Southwest lowest in crime, that's y is more developed than other regions
developed how ?

1 Like

Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by bjdon: 1:13pm On May 22, 2023
This is with a Norhtern Head of State, and all the security agencies in the country being headed by Northerners. The North is indeed a cursed land!

1 Like

Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 22, 2023
lordkush:
Fulani herdsmen don Fûck your mama kill am for ondo. She won’t be attending the inauguration ceremony with her zombie son

https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/20/suspected-herdsmen-rape-80-year-old-woman-death-her-farmland-ondo#:~:text=An%2080%2Dyear%2Dold%20woman,the%20town%20and%20neighbouring%20communities.

They can't Bleep your mama, because she's a pig. How's your flattened head, Osu waste product of a baby factory?

1 Like

Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by backtovillage: 1:17pm On May 22, 2023
PoloG:
God bless yorubaland cool

God punish igboland grin
🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by focus7: 1:18pm On May 22, 2023
EcoBrick:
North West: 3,049
North East: 2,538
North Central: 2,123
South East: 627
South South: 377
South West: 299

Source: Daily Trust newspaper.

Dey deceive yourself. The death rate in the SE is in their thousands. There is no date they don't kill themselves in that region.
Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by harmonyglobal: 1:22pm On May 22, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Oga, they didn't say crime.... Hiaa, na waa ooo
Of it wasn't crime, what lead to the deaths? Read well
Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by porthouse7(f): 1:27pm On May 22, 2023
Reason Igbos the troops in en mass for safety and financial breakthrough to the south west

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by Goodlady(f): 1:30pm On May 22, 2023
Penguin2:
So you mean Southeast is not number one?

Not even number 2 nor 3.

But Tinubu Press men have been fixated on the Southeast and Anambra especially because they think they are doing Obi.

But when Fulani herdsmen massacre people in their sleep, they will turn a blind eye.

Stupid fools!

Obi will continue to be your nightmare.

Ndi ala!
Wetin concern Tinubu with southeast?
Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by misano(m): 1:38pm On May 22, 2023
DestinyNigga:

Which South West is develop? Apart from Lagos which happens to be no man's land 😜 which other part develop?

Don't mind that one.
Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by Hasp089(m): 2:15pm On May 22, 2023
Fulani jihadist have killed thousands inocent peoples in the country
Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by Slurity(m): 2:19pm On May 22, 2023
ZOOM IN INTO WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE IN THIS FIGURES IS LEVEL OF LITRACY
Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by Ezmans: 3:16pm On May 22, 2023
PoloG:
but igbos die in motor accident daily while attempting to come those states for greener pastures 😂😂😂
it never reach to curse each other, because if I curse you you will cry like a baby I know you people very well
Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by Obaaderemi2: 3:20pm On May 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Sorry ain't wishing Nigeria bad

But it is about to get worse under tinubu administration
Of course, worse for you under Tinubu.
Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by Obyino: 3:55pm On May 22, 2023
perezski:

Worse for you and your acquaintances but as for mine and other well meaning Nigerians, we shall all reap great fortune. Amen

You can not do bad Andy expect good
Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by Obyino: 3:57pm On May 22, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Of course, worse for you under Tinubu.
You can not do something bad and expect good in return
Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by richmond500: 4:01pm On May 22, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

I am not comfortable with any figure even if it's one. Im just concerned that your focus and your attention is only on SE.

Is like someone chasing rats when his house is burning. It's evident even in the week 4 US staff were killed in Anambra. Same week 85 people got killed in Plateau. The 4 people were discussed more. Don't be a victim of useless propaganda and attention seekers. It's a SHAME we behave brainless at the same time claiming we are building a nation. Big Shame
SE is disgracing the South entirely. So yes we are more concerned

1 Like

Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:41pm On May 22, 2023
richmond500:
SE is disgracing the South entirely. So yes we are more concerned
Just like you are disgracing yourself all over social media. No guts to talk about the north, your lord master tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 22, 2023
lordkush:
lol. See pain. I struck a nerve yea ? Insecurity in south east is between locals. When was the last time you heard Fulani did this or that ? They re all dead. Because the chase and reaction is instant.

But useless zombie son of a raped and murdered yourba woman has time to come online😄😄😄😄. See how herdsmen designed your fathers head immediately after election 😭😭😭

Zombie son is online telling the world he’s going for innaguration. Who dash monkey banana.

This pic can't be your father na. The pic is of a human. Your father is a dog. Show its own pic na let's know its breed. He's still active in the baby factory where you waste product was made, still making halfbreeds like you. By the way, to fulfill my social responsibility pls as May 29th is remaining a few days pls make sure you don't run out of BP medication and other analgesics.
Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by lordkush: 5:40pm On May 22, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

This pic can't be your father na. The pic is of a human. Your father is a dog. Show its own pic na let's know its breed. He's still active in the baby factory where you waste product was made, still making halfbreeds like you. By the way, to fulfill my social responsibility pls as May 29th is remaining a few days pls make sure you don't run out of BP medication and other analgesics.
lol. Is devil like make E rule Nigeria. I go succeed pass pass you. Show me a pic of where you live. Let me post mine. Mumu boy
Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 22, 2023
lordkush:
lol. Is devil like make E rule Nigeria. I go succeed pass pass you. Show me a pic of where you live. Let me post mine. Mumu boy

Elede. Succeed pass who? In your dreams? Who's in competition with a donkey? I don't compete with a lowlife like you. So, look for your level to start that your braindead comparison with. Those with your low self esteem and single digit IQ. Also, I think it's around now you usually deliver the day's sales of gala to your oga? Hope you no wan make he send you back to whatever backwood village he picked you from in the yeast tonight?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abiola: 'Jail Babangida' - I Go Dye Writes Buhari / How Will You Rate Fashola's Performance As Minister Of Power? / Foreign Reserves Rise To $30.5B As CBN Targets $40B Before Year End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.