Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) (18471 Views)

Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result / Prevalence & Frequency Of Bribery In Nigeria By Geopolitical Zones / Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 22, 2023
627 died due to insecurity in the SE? How? Why? B-b-b-but I thought the SE is a peaceful El Dorado where everything is working perfectly, unlike in the zoo?
Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by Socialmedia4sel: 10:28pm On May 22, 2023
Zico5:
May God bless ipinle omoluwabi. South west to the world. No wonder yamirin are trying all they could to claim it.
the same Yamirin that Develop ur heaven on earth.....a**whole
Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by Socialmedia4sel: 10:35pm On May 22, 2023
Now we know,,,Northern Nigeria not contributing to National Development rather bringing more wahala for the country.
Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by lordkush: 10:59pm On May 22, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

Elede. Succeed pass who? In your dreams? Who's in competition with a donkey? I don't compete with a lowlife like you. So, look for your level to start that your braindead comparison with. Those with your low self esteem and single digit IQ. Also, I think it's around now you usually deliver the day's sales of gala to your oga? Hope you no wan make he send you back to whatever backwood village he picked you from in the yeast tonight?
don’t show your face just pen your username and take a pic of where you live. That’s all. This fool wey nor know E mate
Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by Zico5(m): 5:56am On May 23, 2023
Socialmedia4sel:
With drug and all negative vices abi. We will get rid of u soon
Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by maasoap(m): 7:26am On May 23, 2023
Penguin2:
So you mean Southeast is not number one?

Not even number 2 nor 3.

But Tinubu Press men have been fixated on the Southeast and Anambra especially because they think they are doing Obi.

But when Fulani herdsmen massacre people in their sleep, they will turn a blind eye.

Stupid fools!

Obi will continue to be your nightmare.

Ndi ala!

Don't forget that you are killing your VIPs: billionaires, businessmen, politicians, kings and traditional rulers, academicians, security agents. It makes it the worst
Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by Penguin2: 9:36am On May 23, 2023
maasoap:

Don't forget that you are killing your VIPs: billionaires, businessmen, politicians, kings and traditional rulers, academicians, security agents. It makes it the worst

And in your books, a billionaire’s life is worth more than the life of the poor farmer that is helplessly maimed by Fulani Herdsmen in Benue or Plateau?

1 Like

Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by inoki247: 9:47am On May 23, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

Your post is idiotic and misguided to say the least! If you weren't consumed by hate, you'd have realised those numbers you're seeing.....IN ALL REGIONS, are an indictment and glaring indicator of the failure of your evil Buhar gov't and Tinubu that enabled them! Doesn't it strike you as quite telling that the south-east was the safest region in Nigeria until Buhari and Uzodinma appeared on the scene!?

Did I mention any name so why the tears why crying all over the place why're you feeling guilty of terrorism..
Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by paramakina202: 9:49am On May 23, 2023
Penguin2:

Not even number 2 nor 3.

But Tinubu Press men have been fixated on the Southeast and Anambra especially because they think they are doing Obi.

But when Fulani herdsmen massacre people in their sleep, they will turn a blind eye.

Stupid fools!

Ndi ala!

Being number 1 in the south is not something to be proud of.
SE use to be the most peaceful region in Nigeria few years ago.
Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by FreeStuffsNG: 9:52am On May 23, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Funny thing the noise agbado gangs generate over South East deaths would make doubt the above figure and even swear with your blood.

God bless Igbo land forever.
Represent the number of deaths compared to population and you will realise the number for SE is actually the highest.SE has the least population in Nigeria.

The data is a reality that we need to make every zone, including SE, safe and secure.
Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 23, 2023
lordkush:
don’t show your face just pen your username and take a pic of where you live. That’s all. This fool wey nor know E mate

I live in Suleja. Come to Chechenya. You have my username there (Samboanguissa). If dem born your father well. If you come back alive call me a bastard. I'm waiting for your next step. Bring that your flat head. Omo ale. I thought you fools love to insult. So youve know your oga now. You think you're dealing with northerners that you insulted and bullied for 8 years in silence. I will show you I'm a proper Yoruba guy. I'm waiting. Elede.
Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by lordkush: 1:53pm On May 23, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

I live in Suleja. Come to Chechenya. You have my username there (Samboanguissa). If dem born your father well. If you come back alive call me a bastard. I'm waiting for your next step. Bring that your flat head. Omo ale.
suleja in niger state ? Donkeys and camels live there Lol. No wonder.

1 Like

Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 23, 2023
lordkush:
suleja in niger state ? Donkeys and camels live there Lol. No wonder.

I'm waiting for you. If you don't come you're a pig. Really looking forward to meeting you. You'll know there something else about life than running in traffic selling gala.
Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by lordkush: 2:17pm On May 23, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

I'm waiting for you. If you don't come you're a pig. Really looking forward to meeting you. You'll know there something else about life than running in traffic selling gala.
soo make I dey come that shit hole nigeria because I wan come see one malu for suleja ? Lol. Hehehe 😂

Do you even think ? Malu malu 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 23, 2023
lordkush:
soo make I dey come that shit hole nigeria because I wan come see one malu for suleja ? Lol. Hehehe 😂

Do you even think ? Malu malu 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good boy wey still need his life. Shithole wey you dey dey run in traffic selling gala? You dey fool yourself. You fit even say na orbit you dey inside a NASA space station. You're free to day dream. It's not against the law. By the way, no let it be late before you go deliver your gala sales to your oga this evening o. I no think you go wan make he send you back to your dot village with just the polybag and slippers he brought you with.
Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by lordkush: 3:02pm On May 23, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

Good boy wey still need his life. Shithole wey you dey dey run in traffic selling gala? You dey fool yourself. You fit even say na orbit you dey inside a NASA space station. You're free to day dream. It's not against the law. By the way, no let it be late before you go deliver your gala sales to your oga this evening o. I no think you go wan make he send you back to your dot village with just the polybag and slippers he brought you with.
eat that middle finger. Even if I dey the Nigeria with you I pass you. I go come that suleja dominate you and your papa. Muslim pig Bleep off

Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by Zico5(m): 6:16pm On May 23, 2023
Socialmedia4sel:
Develop it with drug trafficking, child trafficking and and very gruesome and barbaric acts. May God forbid yamirin in our land

1 Like

Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by Brek: 6:21pm On May 23, 2023
Penguin2:

Not even number 2 nor 3.

Stupid fools!

Ndi ala!
grin don't mind the useless fools
Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by Brek: 6:24pm On May 23, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

I am not comfortable with any figure even if it's one. Im just concerned that your focus and your attention is only on SE.

Is like someone chasing rats when his house is burning. It's evident even in the week 4 US staff were killed in Anambra. Same week 85 people got killed in Plateau. The 4 people were discussed more. Don't be a victim of useless propaganda and attention seekers. It's a SHAME we behave brainless at the same time claiming we are building a nation. Big Shame
Seriously I don't tire for those Nigerians
Always exxagerating for IPOB news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by Perfectbeing(m): 6:28pm On May 23, 2023
Penguin2:

Not even number 2 nor 3.

Stupid fools!

Ndi ala!
It's the worst in the South.
Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 23, 2023
lordkush:
eat that middle finger. Even if I dey the Nigeria with you I pass you. I go come that suleja dominate you and your papa. Muslim pig Bleep off

Pass the level of you oga wey dey sell for 2 by 2 shop first. At least by that time you'll be like 1/100 of the level of my 3 dogs. But it will be a nice starting point for you. Hope you sold well in traffic today? Your oga no go wan hear stories o.
Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by lordkush: 1:01am On May 24, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

Pass the level of you oga wey dey sell for 2 by 2 shop first. At least by that time you'll be like 1/100 of the level of my 3 dogs. But it will be a nice starting point for you. Hope you sold well in traffic today? Your oga no go wan hear stories o.
beggers. You and your family.
Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by Nobody: 9:29am On May 24, 2023
lordkush:
beggers. You and your family.

You're projecting your miserable life. You think since you and your family are miserable beggars that's how others are? Newsflash! Not everyone is in your miserable situation. Just make sure you no go dey steal your Olga's gala money if you no wan make him bundle you back to the miserable dingy village he brought you from in the yeast.
Re: 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) by maasoap(m): 9:21am On May 25, 2023
Penguin2:

And in your books, a billionaire’s life is worth more than the life of the poor farmer that is helplessly maimed by Fulani Herdsmen in Benue or Plateau?

Don't deceive yourself my friend. There are some people you would kill and their deaths will affect the lives of tens, hundreds or even thousands of others. That's a fact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Residents Scooping Fuel As Tanker Crashes In Kwara. / Ali Modu-Sherrif Chilling With Gabriel Suswam After Emerging The PDP Chairman / Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.