Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

If I Give You 1M As Capital, Can You Deliver 200k Monthly? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If I Give You 1M As Capital, Can You Deliver 200k Monthly? (2229 Views)

CBN Sets $1m As Capital Requirement For International Money Transfer Operators / See Businesses To Start With Little Capital& Can Make You Millionaire / CBN Plans Fresh Banks’ Recapitalisation As Capital Base Weakens By $3.5bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Give You 1M As Capital, Can You Deliver 200k Monthly? by SavageResponse(m): 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
I won't reply you. Do you think everyone is the same? there's a crop you can plant and it will continue to give you seeds for next 10 yrs, it fruit every 3 months. the income on an acre is around 450k to 800k depending on scarcity.

I don't care if the crop gives fruit every 48hours, there is no way an investment of 500K in it will give a yield of 500K every month to perpetuity!

You're talking complete rubbish

Some of us here are experienced businessmen so go and tell this your bullshit story to people who are still greenhorns!
Re: If I Give You 1M As Capital, Can You Deliver 200k Monthly? by PECON1(m): 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2023
thesicilian:

You're too greedy. How much will the person now keep for himself?
He is not greedy,he is a criminal, no genuine biz will give that ROI in a month with 1milla in this current Nigeria situation except you are the only one selling dog meat in Akwa ibom state.

1 Like

Re: If I Give You 1M As Capital, Can You Deliver 200k Monthly? by PECON1(m): 12:14am On Jun 04, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
I won't reply you. Do you think everyone is the same? there's a crop you can plant and it will continue to give you seeds for next 10 yrs, it fruit every 3 months. the income on an acre is around 450k to 800k depending on scarcity.
if u know what u ar saying,Bro u would be counting in millions by now.partner with someone that have money around u and kickstart the planting.
Re: If I Give You 1M As Capital, Can You Deliver 200k Monthly? by Tohsynetita1: 4:17am On Jun 04, 2023
PECON1:
if u know what u ar saying,Bro u would be counting in millions by now.partner with someone that have money around u and kickstart the planting.
I know what am saying bro. Only that that moniker mentioning me does that due to his name. He did that intentionally. He always attack every post.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Loan Urgently! / Containers For Sale In Port Harcourt / Mama Gold/ Royal Stallion Gold Rice (50kg) & Christmas Hamper

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.