Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,737 members, 7,844,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

"I Was An Accident" : Congo Minister Apologies After Impregnating His Deputy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Was An Accident" : Congo Minister Apologies After Impregnating His Deputy (461 Views)

Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) / Gov. Sanwo-Olu And His Deputy, Inspect The Apapa Traffic Gridlock - Photos / Fayose Hands Over Newly Built Office To His Deputy, Eleka, In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was An Accident" : Congo Minister Apologies After Impregnating His Deputy by ECASH120: 7:34am On May 22, 2023
“It was an accid£nt,” Congo’s minister reportedly says after impregnating his married deputy

The Minister of Primary, Secondary and Technical Education (EPST) in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Tony Mwaba Kazadi, has reportedly confessed that he ‘accid£ntally impregnated’ his Deputy Minister, Aminata Namasia.

The Heritage Times reports that Kazadi and Namasia, despite being married, developed feelings for each other as they worked together in the DRC education ministry.

A DRC journalist, Lungila John took to Twitter to reveal the affair between both officials that led to the deputy education minister’s pregnancy.

According to the report, Namasia was appointed the National Deputy Minister of Primary, Secondary and Technical Education in the Democratic Republic Of Congo under Jean-Michel Sama Lukonde’s cabinet on April 12, 2021.

Namasia, has however, refuted the allegations on her Twitter page, claiming that: “Beyond my official and public duties, I have a life that must be respected by all. A right guaranteed to all Congolese by our Constitution.

Tarn¥§hing my image should not be a tolerated habit. Indeed, it could h@rm not only my commitments, but also the image of my married male colleagues and their homes.

On the eve of the electoral contests scheduled for December of this year, political detractors can att@ck my opinions and political actions rather than opting for practices tending to sm£ar my person.”

Re: "I Was An Accident" : Congo Minister Apologies After Impregnating His Deputy by gannod(m): 7:36am On May 22, 2023
Accident indeed!
Re: "I Was An Accident" : Congo Minister Apologies After Impregnating His Deputy by Dottore: 7:39am On May 22, 2023
Accidental Discharge
Re: "I Was An Accident" : Congo Minister Apologies After Impregnating His Deputy by olisaEze(m): 8:21am On May 22, 2023
Two idiots cheating on their spouses without protection using 'accidental discharge' as an excuse are obviously wrong representatives of their nation. But this is Africa, you can get away with anything as long as you have a strong political godfather! undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Was An Accident" : Congo Minister Apologies After Impregnating His Deputy by christejames(m): 8:25am On May 22, 2023
Accidental Release 😏
Re: "I Was An Accident" : Congo Minister Apologies After Impregnating His Deputy by Resurrection212: 8:25am On May 22, 2023
My sincere condolence go to the woman husband.
Re: "I Was An Accident" : Congo Minister Apologies After Impregnating His Deputy by Googledotcom: 9:00am On May 22, 2023
Indiscipline and lack of fear of God is the major cause of this brouhaha.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: We're Now Challenging A Sitting President - Sen Datti Ahmed Yusuf / AMAC approves naming of Street after APC Chieftain / Fayemi Breaks Silence On EFCC Probe Over Alleged N4bn Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.